Newegg Inc. Reviews & Product Details

Newegg Inc. Overview

What is Newegg Inc.?

Newegg is the largest online-only retailer of consumer electronics in the United States. Founded in 2001, Newegg has more than 25 million registered users and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings.

Newegg Inc. Details

1,211 employees on LinkedIn®

Newegg Inc. Reviews

Showing 14 Newegg Inc. reviews
Location
Already have Newegg Inc.?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use Newegg for purchasing computers and electronics. It is easy to find the best deal, purchase, and get any product really quickly. There is no issue with the return if something does not work as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great deals for the refurbished computers.

Amazing feature "Custom PC Builder" - it is really useful and saves you lots of time.

I often use the "Compare" functionality.

There are many options like choosing only "Sold by Newegg" products, "Shipped by NewEgg", "Direct From Manufacturer", "Free Shipping"

Often I find great deals on NewEgg just searching in Google Shopping.

Easy to order and pay with a card or PayPal.

Fast and reliable delivery.

Easy return or substitute product policy.

Great communication experience.

Different options for shipping.

Possibility to pay a monthly/yearly subscription for faster delivery - it is especially useful during holidays time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides to using Newegg from my experience. Fast shipping, easy search, great deals, excellent customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I definitely recommend trying NewEgg. It is a pleasure to do business with this company.

You can get any product for your home, office, presents for friends, family, or coworkers. You can create public or private wish or shopping lists, select any seller in search, use pc builder toot to make sure you get the right parts for your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can get almost any type of computer parts for the best price.

I can easily get all the necessary parts for any computer using the "Build your own PC" feature. Mostly I use NewEgg for purchasing computer parts but I like that I can get almost anything for our office similar to using Amazon.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to get employee desk setup and we had to look no further, all the components starting from screens to machines were found here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have everything you need. It is like every PC enthusiast's dream store. The staff is great and knowledgeable too, they have some good recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit on the pricier side for certain items, like ssds were really cheap everywhere else, for power supplies too, their price was a little on the expensive side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even though being expensive on certain things, when you are a big office, they do adjust the quote for you, so they are quite good on that and it is anyways better to get the personal touch vs generating a quote on some amazon dealer's webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Newegg is a great provider of IT retail products like large screen TVs, Ethernet adapters, routers, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the hassle free returns and their ability to help you with the purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that there are some products that they don't carry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great products at cheap prices. Also have great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have purchased a number of IT related products for our office at very cheap prices. It has allowed us to use the money saved on other purchases or to provide back to employees in the form of bonuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were in a time crunch and a client data center went down - needed help asap. People were available and items in stock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Newegg had literally everything we needed to have things back up and running by the next day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling to think of any possible downside to using Newegg. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend to anyone to do their homework but also defy you to find a better solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time - reliability - speed - cost savings and so on ... the list goes on with all of the positive benefits from Newegg. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have used their service to purchase an Asus Zen2 cell phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good customer service to resolve an issue which I have experienced while purchasing my cell phone. That front screen was damaged and the Customer tech person was quick to respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Good customer service to resolve an issue which I have experienced while purchasing my cell phone. That front screen was damaged and the Customer tech person was quick to respond. I was expecting a better refund Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Purchasing better products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systems Support
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Newegg is available to assist with most hardware and software needs, personal and business. Very large selection, good prices and appropriate delivery time frames, always good to do business with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Newegg offers a large selection of products, good pricing and relevant reviews and references so I can make an informed purchase that solves my problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any issues working with Newegg. Product ordering, delivery, returns and warranty have all been handled as expected with a high level of customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try Newegg, they can provide high level products at good prices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Newegg has provided years of hardware and software supply. They are able to keep a companies technology current at a fair price level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RIA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! Ordered a laptop computer 12/27/2018. Received it 1/9/19 Okay so far. Started to load the thing with docs and apps. Closed the lid to read the MS code on the bottom and the screen never lit up again. Called for an exchange, the guy says no problem. I said "your website says your out of stock." He claims to have one and it will ship in 2 days, if I give them my credit card number to expedite shipping while I return the defective one. I ship the defective one on 1/11 and it is received by them on 1/15. On 1/16, I call "Where is my replacement computer?" Sorry we are out of stock. Give me a refund, "Okay, you will be refunded in 2-3 business days." MLK Day 1/21, a computer gets delivered. I think okay they got it worked out. NOOOOOPE, they shipped a computer with 1/2 the memory, speed and data storage, and $100 less value. I call 4 times and spend 5 hrs on the phone. Finally a manager says they will refund me in 2-3 days IF I give them a credit card number to cover the wrong computer in case I don't ship it. OKAY, did that. I shipped on 1/22. Today is 1/25, I am on hold for the 2nd hour. Still don't have a refund. They have hung up on me twice. I let them know I'm really "fed-up" I have used no profanity, but I'm about to. Making the 3rd call now. Another rep only authorized to apologize. The current call is now 1 hr. long with no resolution in sight. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE unless you like being ripped off and enjoy frustration, Oh, and also being without a computer for 3 weeks. I bought a laptop from BackMarket.com on 1/17. That's why I'm so pissed that NewEgg still has my money. I needed to load Win10 on it but I got it on time and it was a better value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing about this transaction was positive.

Nothing about this transaction was positive.

Nothing about this transaction was positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that they have promised a refund for over 3 weeks, yet nothing except excuses as to why it has not happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hardware procurement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Timely delivery and transparency in business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More constant updates needed to keep customers informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reliable on delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Newegg had the parts in stock that I needed to complete my most recent PC build. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The website is fairly easy to navigate, and they have a large selection of products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Autoplaying videos suck up my data, and their pricing isn't always clear until you've added the product to your cart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Redacted due to non payment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

NewEgg provider of hardware and software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NewEgg is one of the best hardware and software providers on the internet today, and often offers very good pricing and service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes items are not in stock, or they offer a great flash deal on something only to run out of stock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You should definitely check out Newegg as a possible provider. Never had any problems with them. On the few occasions we had to return something because it arrived DOA or had some other problem, they never gave us any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was tasked with setting up a home office for myself to work remote. Newegg gave me the reviews and store organization to buy with confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Newegg's reviews are very high quality, their search makes it easy to use those reviews to pick a product, and their categorization/filtering is already great, but keeps getting better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Newegg 3rd party vendors still don't give me confidence in buying from them. Newegg's checkout process is not as easy as other vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Newegg was recently purchased in 2016, so expect that there may be some changes in their support and competitiveness. So far, I've noticed no difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When ordering computers for my office this was a great company to purchase products and for reference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A host of information and products available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. You can almost find anything you need for any price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try it and compare to Best Buy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were building office servers that needed to be powerful enough and have lots of storage. Newegg gave us a cost efficient way to complete the task with quick delivery and excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part is that everything is competitively priced and available to be shipped very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything about Newegg. They have always been great to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is a great company to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed to custom build a few PCs to have strong processing and graphics for video rendering. They were able to get us the parts we needed quickly. Not many other sites have as great a reputation as Newegg for this particular market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The vast selection of hardware components. Especially the latest and greatest which we need for certain rendering projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the prices are kinda high unless you get sale prices or buy parts on special. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Newegg Inc.?