We are very happy with Sentinet and it’s proven to be a robust application meeting the needs our business has; it’s a great governance tool and provides easy automated implementation in new environments.
Key benefits as we use them are:
- Flexible in regards of automated configuration of the services
o We continuously and automatically deploy ~1500 operations with different access control, transformations etc fully automated
- Stable and reliable (not a root cause of downtime as far as we can remember with approximately 5 years in production)
- Great capabilities regarding security, access control and monitoring
- Low overhead (latency) on services - with access control and extensive logging
- Great support from Nevatech
- Good separation between core services and logging
o Asynchronous logging of all service calls (no speed decrement for consumer while logging)
o Database can be offline without interrupting services
- Easy licensing model per server (no advanced calculations or hidden costs)
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.