Mockflow Reviews & Product Details

Mockflow Overview

What is Mockflow?

MockFlow is an online wireframe tool for software and websites.

Mockflow Details

MockFlow is an online wireframe tool for software and websites.

Produle Ltd.
2009
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
@mockflowapp
983 Twitter followers

Mockflow Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Mockflow community
Have you used Mockflow before?

Mockflow Reviews

Showing 26 Mockflow reviews
Already have Mockflow?
What do you like best?

Mockflow is an intuitive wireframe management platform that lets me generate page designs using a combination of simple shapes and text. I use it to build out copy for landing pages before bringing them to a designer and eventually building out as a full site. The free plan is very generous. You get five pages at a time, which is as much as I ever need when I'm working on a project. Especially because each page is un-constrained in its dimensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the iconography and stock resources feel dated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a copywriter, I needed a way to organize all of my ideas in one place. I could have used Photoshop but I wanted something in browser, so that I could invite other people to view the accounts and edit them if needed. Mockflow allows me to collaborate with coworkers on our sales pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I love the WYSIWYG features and to be able to essentially drag and drop elements on the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could search various packs for any given element and return results of every possibility. Instead you have to go into each pack individually and find the element you want to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to create wireframes for a website with ease. I’ve tried other tools but mocklflow has been the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Development Director
What do you like best?

I would suggest to other users that they check the way they logged in. I have several email addresses, and social log in never makes it easy for me. It just add complexity. So for that, I give them 9/10. When people think they lose their work and it's because of the complexity of the login / sign up process, it needs to be changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the product, it's just their login process that needs some TLC. It's extremely confusing. Social logins are NOT a good choice. Few will log in from their mobile devices to do mocks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whatever method you use to log in, remember it! Write it down! It was confusing for me since the email that I registered with is also tied to several of their social login methods. I thought I lost all of my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, I contacted them and they replied that I was using the wrong method for logging in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It consultant
What do you like best?

I really like this software - Easy and efficient - Sharing if it would work would be great. Bought a perpetual version it never upgraded and I get the same as the free version. Company is unreacheable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i bought it one week ago - but never got a pro version delivered. The support is non-existent and I just receive generic robot answers from them. Still cannot use the pro version.. Is this software actually a legit company? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No delivery after purchase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unfortunatly since buying the software does not mean the company delivers a Pro version , the main feature which is sharing - cannot be activated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Program Development
What do you like best?

Their UI/UX is great, super easy to use and get going. There is essentially no learning curve, which is awesome. I think the price is high but decent for what you get, even in comparison to competition that charges 4x less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, again, the price IS high, even with the nice features. I also upgraded my account and didn't have access to premium features for a full 9 hours after payment. I apparently "Wasn't logged in" when I upgraded... Seems something that shouldn't happen when you click the upgrade button while logged in. I lost time I could have been working on my project. As their "Free" version isn't really free, with all the restrictions it's more of a trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like the application. They really seem to be lacking for support though, and I'm not just talking human. When I subscribe to something it's typical for immediate access to it. Paying for something with my email address only to not have it associated with my account under the same email doesn't make sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I absolutely love the ability to quickly throw a mockup together. It's fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The application is feature rich with many template elements and a community for additional elements. I like everything about Mockflow but...... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is so slow that is basically unusable. Grouped elements drag jerky if they drag at all and when aligning elements manually with arrow keys, you have to count because the screen does not refresh at the same rate as you are hitting the arrow keys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are working on small projects, this product is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX/IA deliverables for client approval prior to design. Signoff before design is critical and Mockflow facilitates this function. It works great for one-pagers with not a lot of elements, but any substantial wireframing brings it to a screeching halt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX/ UI designer
Design
What do you like best?

Wireframe pro has a lot of pre filled elements, like button, profiles, tabs, images, graphs. It has a good flow and map for all your screens which can be viewed from a glance. The export options are also very good for this software along with comments which can be done by others. The progress board is also very good as one can just place the entire project to another section for approval and checking.

The store in Wireframe pro is also pretty helpfull to get other UI elements and templates which can speed up ones process for wireframing.

All in all WireFramePro is a good software especially for beginners and make things very easy for a beginner instead of wasting time creating elements one can just pick it up form the pre set element list.

Very helpful and neat! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wireframe Pro is very much slow and needs speed when doing the wireframing. It is lacking animations for your prototypes and an infinate artboard where one can just go on making screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wireframe Pro is good especially if you are new to wireframing and need to do quick prototypes for your design also Wireframe Pro has alot of pre filled options, icons & states which can be directly dragged and dropped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wireframe Pro helps in delivering prototypes for projects liks apps, websites, etc. This in turn also helps the design team to do their designs more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Designer | Graphic Designer
Design
What do you like best?

Instead of layers, Mockflow allow us to create pages which makes it amazingly simple to create wireframes for everyone. Also they have plenty of templates and elements that makes your work easy and standardized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I face is while applying a style to multiple objects and labels. For instance I have to change the size of a few headings, I cannot change it by selecting all at once. Also after you add multiple pages to a project, it becomes very slow and every time you click on anything it move some pixels. I also dislike adding pictures to a project, there should be something as simple as a drag and drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great software for creating mock-ups and wireframes and not very good for visual design. You can consider this if you want something cost effective and a you are a small team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can use Mockflow online which allows multiple designers to modify or alter a same project from different computers. Also it does not demand high system configurations and you can use it on any computer, which makes it very cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

The Best Thing about WireFrame Pro besides you can try it free for 30 days then can keep on using it forever for free is the easy of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about WireFrame Pro other than the out of the box UI, it's very dark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try Wireframe Pro for the 30 days before considering paying for any of the Adobe software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WireFrame pro simply put has replaced almost of my webdesign programs. It is so easy to use even my 11 year old son can develope a webpage. I have been hardpressed to find somethinig wrong with it yet, but I have not tried all codes however. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this software. Being able to drag and drop at the click of the mouse to create wireframes for my web projects has never been so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sidebar menu is rather small which I can understand for more screen area, but it blends in too much and I feel it gets lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many online wireframe tools, but having the easy to use tool like this on your desktop is perfect in my eyes. I can keep track of all my wireframes and easily make edits accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to quickly and easily create wireframes for client projects where web work is needed. Whether it's a new page on an existing website or an entire website. Things are done very quickly and easily and I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

field agent/representative
What do you like best?

There are several different modules, for each type of task one. Our preferred are SITEMAP and BANNER PRO. User interface is simple, there are several options to chose from, "drag and drop" approach to design, Banner designing is especially well done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Off-line version have more limitations than on-line version. On-line version sometimes take too much time for small tasks. Monthly billing plans are too expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Interesting software solution, on-line and off-line, simple and precise, with more than acceptable user interface and that is simple to learn and to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As we are in process of re-designing whole web site and web interaction with clients, this solution for a web-site mapping was helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

I like that this wireframing program provides a good amount of templates in case you need something to get you started. I was new to phone app design, and this allowed me to show the developer how I needed the interface and design to come out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like that it offers a few integrations, but I wish that it would offer more project management apps to integrate with and I may be able to use this more well rounded with my employees/staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to show the clients a completed visual of what their design should look like before needing to go in and build out the entire website, mobile site, or app itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Designer
Design
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and easy to load. You do not need any special skills to work on this. It has some very useful tools to create wire-frames. You can easily navigate to your projects with the its thumbnail and edit it. Within a project, you can easily club the pages into a folder by simply dragging it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot change the color of a word inside a textbox. The exported files sometimes include blank spaces or outlines. If you reduce the size of an imported file, it sometimes become blank. There are not many shortcuts keys in mockflow which makes it more time consuming to work like there is no shortcut to send a file to front or back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an amazing experience to use mockflow. The tools are designed in a way that it can be used by a user of any educational background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We create wireframes for web and mobile applications. We realized that this software has improved our efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the interface at first and how simple it was to drag and drop. The amount of options was greater than other platforms that I have used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I signed up for their premium membership for $19 a month, it worked great at first. You are given more access to things and more wireframes can be created. However, that premium membership only lasted a day before it was taken from my account and I was no longer "authorized". I emailed customer support several times, no response. There is no number to call. Even better, I had a project that I had spent several hours on that was due tonight and of course, it was deleted. I had to redo the project and waste several hours that I will never get back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try other programs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After the frustration of the company not answering me and there being no customer support number, I highly recommend that you plan your projects elsewhere. This company needs some work and I no longer plan to use them in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you can create libraries of commonly used elements that are easy to drag and drop. I also like the comments feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It looks very plain. I don't think wireframes should have a lot of style to them, but these just don't look good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating wireframes for website concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Mockflow has an intuitive interface, great team sharing features, and I have the ability to import images which is very important for my line of work. I am able to organize my project into multiple folders and subpages, then share my project with my team. I also have the option of sharing privately, which is great for myself to keep track of what I am doing at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I cannot pay on a monthly basis. I would prefer to pay on a monthly basis as it is easier to keep track of for my business. It is also a desktop application which occasionally force quits during startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great program for more serious and less cartoonish mockups and sharing within your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making more professional mock ups for clients, I have been able to go online and download other mockups and change them around to fit my needs. The storage for Mockflow is pretty decent as well for a smaller business such as my own. It is relatively cheap, around $60 for a year, but as I previously stated, I would prefer having a monthly based payment matrix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Creating quick projects with their built-in templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I feel there are many functions on this that seem outdated and don't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being connected to clients from chat windows is one of the best features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Conversion Optimization
What do you like best?

Great web-based wireframing app allows multiple users to access/view the same projects. The interface is simple to use and the drag and drop components are thought out well.

The export settings are really nice to have to as it allows for PDF, PNG, HTML5, Powerpoint, and even excel as a sitemap. In the HTML version of your wireframes, you can navigate through the wireframes if you link everything correctly.

The wireframes come out looking very clean and easy to follow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dragging the wireframes into the order you want them to be in can be a little difficult sometimes. That's my only real complaint of wireframe pro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The first step of our optimization processes usually start with wireframes so that internal teams can understand what the objectives are. They are great to hand off to the designers so they know exactly what they need to do on their end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

The overall UI looks friendly and cleaner.

The product has all the key features which help in designing the mocks with much ease and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, there could be more templates to work upon.

Pricing could be low. Students could get benefitted from this if they get student discount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Day-to-day designing of mocks.

Invision is what I have used and continue to use but when I explore MockFlow, it appeared to be a good alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Template library, theme variety, and export options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not everything is available to free users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wireframe project, realized benefit of component variety on my pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Digital Strategy and Marketing Consultant
Internet
What do you like best?

The interface is easy and intuitive. There are a lot of bell and whistles. It seems there are many things available to do that I just dont know how to do - yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are only so many options out of the box, although you can use the ones that others have uploaded and from the marketplace. It would be great if there was more help in telling the users ((me) about tips and tricks and all the really great things the tool can do that I may not be using or even know about. Show me what added value Im missing. Perhaps a bi-weekly email with how-tos and highlights? Engage with me more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its really a good product and very easy to use. I you are doing very in depth apps and mobile UI, then this will need some more than what you get out of the box. I do love how easy it is to use though and the cloud sharing is a big deal. The issues with both this and Balsamiq are the same in regard to downloading to show somebody offline or use for a presentation and its in flash. Im hopeful they will address that at some point in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its wireframing tool, so basically the start to all of our creative web/mobile endeavors. It gives the ability to view flow and interaction in our digital experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Mobile Development
What do you like best?

I loved the capabilities of being in a team environment by using Mockflow and the chat windows to share information during the process of wireframing apps or websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive for the services it offer and bad at customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this workflow, i would not recommend this module to work on until they make some big changes. and i would love to buy it when it start meeting the requirements of individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wireframing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Head
What do you like best?

I like the user interface it is very easy to use. I only tried the free version only, so yeah I liked it much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not have used very much but as far I have used I have not found anything to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

after using this for such a time, I would recommend this to everyone, I don't know much about how mockflow is solving problems for paid users, but yeah this is not bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

wire framing and sharing info while working for the same project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Engineer
Mining & Metals
What do you like best?

Nice to try only in free edition. But its not worth for upgrading to paid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

paid version is useless. I cancelled my subscription. It just waste of my money. i upgraded for HTML5 export. But its garbage code does not have center alignment and all are absolute css margin. Other browsers looks ugly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder, Chief Product Officer
Internet
What do you like best?

The UI feels very comfortable and helps in the user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is not very intuitive and easy to use when you have big projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read help and other users experiences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wireframes and User flows in a product definition process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.