MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite allows you to create mind maps directly from the Drive web app, organise them into folders, and manage them as with any other Google Drive document.

Work for MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite?

Learning about MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite?

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite Reviews

Showing 11 MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite reviews
MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Scot W.
Scot W.

"Intutitive Software for an Enhanced Client Experience"

What do you like best?

Templates can be created to use when doing client fact finds. Client fact finds can be saved online for later, and it's easy to pick up where I left off by opening an already started fact find back up at the next meeting.

What do you dislike?

Shortcut keys aren't very intuitive; default color schemes could use a 20th century revision. More font choices would be nice. Also, more output customization, including branding, would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to give it a shot - there's a free trial. After that, it's $2.99 per month - some of the cheapest software you can get for your business!

As a financial advisor, getting to know my clients is pretty important. The best way to get to know them is by being very attentive throughout our conversations. For this reason, pen and paper note taking just doesn't cut it. I need something that will allow me to makes note from our conversation, no matter where it goes, and no matter what order in which it goes there. Mindmup allows me to do this. Using a pre-created template for developing a client profile, we're able to keep notes in an organized fashion, while listening actively. We're also able to have our clients follow along by sharing our screens with the conference room television, so they can see that we are hearing them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite
MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Jyothi N.
Jyothi N.

"A very productive tool to structure the thousands of thoughts during brainstorming sessions"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I don’t need to register or download to use it.

The design makes mind mapping absolutely effortless with just keying in data in scheduled slots.

The brilliance also being the fact that I do not have to save my thoughts on anybody else’s device but on my google drive and access it to make changes anywhere I need or want to.

Since, this tool doesn’t require flash application for it to run; I could even access and work on it from my phone in emergency situations.

The edits also doesn’t require a techy genius as it allows expanding, collapsing of nodes along with color changing and animation changes easily.

Finally, since it’s saved on google docs, sharing becomes as simple as a click by sharing just the link as apposed to the whole map

What do you dislike?

There could not be a better software helping with my mind maps as apposed to back of a hotel napkin... .... the only issue I faced was that the person that I share it with or on my personal second review of my mind map if I wanted to make changes or edits, the nodes hinder the process.

Mind up saved my job a loooot of times irrespective of where I was working. My team meetings discussions or prospective client projects.

Sharing minutes of a brainstorming session with offshore team and clients to get their inputs

Ensuring all thoughts are recorded no matter where I am and getting s chance to revisit with changes and additions

What G Suite Creative Tools solution do you use?

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Anais C.
Anais C.

"An excellent tool to digitize Mind Mapping! "

What do you like best?

I am constantly encouraging my students to make mind maps as it is imperative for cognitive ability. However, a lot of them have gotten frustrated at times on how to structure the maps but MINDMUP solves this issue and I can embed it into our GOOGLE Classroom.

What do you dislike?

There are some additionally features that are best used when you have the subscriptions and I would love if it were free so that I could encourage my students to continue to use it after they leave the district.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you watch tutorials and ask for help so you can figure out to best make use of the product! It will only be as effective as you allow it to be.

It definitely saves the district having to buy an extensive amount of paper as students can not access this from a laptop or even their phones.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Francesco P.
Francesco P.

"Very usefull for content marketing"

What do you like best?

You can use different colors / text dimension in order to better manage your elements.

What do you dislike?

You can just put a URL in the text, and MindMup recognize it showing only text and the link is shown as a clickable button. It could be better if I can select a property and put the link here, without touching the texts.

I can create visual topic cluster for my content marketing strategies. I like how MindMup let you create a lot of links between elements! We have a very very big map ;)

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Administrator

"Simple but powerful for Mind Map / node charts. Samples/tutorials lacking"

What do you like best?

It was easy to get going since I already have Google Drive. I was able to choose using it Individually without enabling it for an entire Google Apps domain. It has an undo already mapped to Ctrl-Z. Dragging nodes around and onto each other intuitively attaches them.

What do you dislike?

The "recommended" get started button attempted to install MindMup for our entire G Suite domain. End users may not have this issue, but G Suite admins should be aware of the security implications and vet the product appropriately. The process to add it as an Individual as a Google App is less intuitive but was not difficult. The app starts you out with no tutorial, quick start, introduction, just a blank new project as if you were an expert user. I could find no samples to open to play with in order to help learn the controls and GUI. The help and tutorials that are there, buried in the Help menu, "Tips and Tricks", are sparse and static. Clicking the link to see how to "Manage projects and tasks using the Progress sidebar", takes you to a long html page with a few pictures. You can figure it out, but there is no guided illustrated walk through, no step by step video, just a long documentation page reminiscent of linux man pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can use this product to create charts in node/child-node format, such as for projects, progress, organizational, etc. It is easy to implement without Windows installers and permissions. It integrates with Google Drive and supports single or multi-user collaboration. It can be used free or paid. The organizational price of $100/year all users included seems very reasonable and even cheap for large organizations.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Sindhav b.
Sindhav b.

"Easy to create Simple Diagram for presentation"

What do you like best?

Easy to drag and drop of the element and rename it using double click on the element. Easily change the color according to your requirement and make more beautiful and understanding to other user.

What do you dislike?

need some more graphical and animation to look more attractive. It's gold version is quite expensive, but it's also availalble in free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommended for other users to use at least one time.

using MindMup 2, simple diagram make easier and no need for google image for the customized thing. I can make easily in Mind Mup 2.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Francesco P.
Francesco P.

"Managing content strategy like never before!"

What do you like best?

I can manage my content strategy in a simple and effective way. Truly recommended.

What do you dislike?

It's slow if you have a loooot of content. But it's still valid.

I can manage my content in a simple and effective way. This tool is perfect if you want to have a clear rappresentation of your content strategy.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

"Great for organizing info"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize info in one place is great. Expanding categories makes it easy to keep things in a smaller space

What do you dislike?

Having to actually expand each category can be a pain sometimes.

We use this as a getting to know you tool for our clients and it is great to add info to any area whenever needed.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"The best schematic representation of any proposal ideas"

What do you like best?

The best part of it is the easy expansion and navigation through the main network.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is only the preparation time that you spend for the map creation.

I prepared blue print ideas for the customer presentations. I used the app and it helped alot.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by User in Higher Education

"Used this for uni assignments"

What do you like best?

I like how clear it can make my ideas, so they are in an organised fashion instead of floating around in my head.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about this software.

I realised that my ideas could flow more when put into mind maps and similar.

MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite review by User

"mind up"

What do you like best?

easy for everyone to share work

google drive is easy access

What do you dislike?

sometimes it does not load not sure if it is the internet

work does not update

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use for mind mapping

multi tasking

easy access

Learning about MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite?

* We monitor all MindMup 2 For Google Drive for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.