Microsoft Graph

Simplify security alert management, enrich alerts with business and threat context, and automate security operations to speed response.

Work for Microsoft Graph?

Learning about Microsoft Graph?

Microsoft Graph Reviews

Showing 31 Microsoft Graph reviews
Microsoft Graph review by Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.

"Microsoft Graph is the perfect solution for my Organization."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it offers many benefits, I'm an analyst in the Organization where I work, and this tool allows me to automatically convert the files to PDF format; any of the files we use either World, Excel, Power Point among others. It allows me to automate the workflows of incorporation and I can manage the changes applied to the users of the Organization and also with this tool we can specify hours for meetings between us users. It also allows me to have synchronized the data of the electronic mail.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this application that offers many benefits to me as an analyst and to the Organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I would recommend it, since through this applications we can incorporate users Automating incorporation workflows and managing the changes applied to user roles in the organization. It also allows you to convert your documents in PDF easily. It allows you to schedule your meetings through several users among many other benefits.

This tool has given many benefits to the Organization since we are using it, since it has provided us with a unified programming model that can be used to take advantage of the large amount of data in Office 365. With this application we have coordinated the meetings of the company providing information on the profile of the attendees, including their . positions and co-workers, as well as information on the most recent documents and projects in which they work. With this tool we can examine our calendar and suggest the best hours for the next team meeting, among many of the benefits it offers us

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Graph
Microsoft Graph review by Wilfred P.
Wilfred P.

"Microsoft Graph: Helping you connect with the rest"

What do you like best?

What I like about Microsoft Graph is it helps you organize all of your daily tasks not just for today but for the coming days ahead. It can help you prepare for your meeting days ahead by scanning your calendar and suggest the best time for your meeting. It can also be integrated to your Excel Spreadsheets saved on your OneDrive for all those data that you need to pull up right away. Aside from that, currently, Graph Explorer allows global admins to manipulate teams they are not an owner or member of, but other apps attempting to make the same API calls will fail if the current user is not a member or owner of the team.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Graph supports most of the directory features that Azure AD Graph supports, but not all. In some cases, Microsoft Graph supports functionality that is not in Azure AD Graph such as the ability to make projection queries, open extensions, Office 365 groups and much more. There are also some things that I dislike about the features of the Microsoft Graph. Sometimes there are missing teams in the list of all teams that were created in the past but haven't been used recently by a Microsoft Teams user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft offers services and solutions that expand modern work and modern life. As a developer, you can use the Microsoft Graph API to build applications that connect to the millions of users that use Microsoft cloud products for work, school, and personal productivity. Use Microsoft Graph to reach users and organizations that have licenses to Microsoft 365 services for business, enterprise or education.

Usually, we are having a hard time tracking the activities of our employees. Microsoft Graph helped us gather data about the employees and their department, including information about how they work and how they collaborate with each other. In that way, we were able to manage their time properly in a way that they can all work efficiently.

What Insight Engines solution do you use?

Microsoft Graph review by Sunil P.
Sunil P.

"Good software to assess business metrics"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Graph is a wholesome tool for data compilation and analysis to document and analyze metrics. The simple design of the software is of great assistance to individuals who have just been acquainted with different graphical representation tools. Apart from this, the data export feature of the software is highly valuable to design presentation slides.

What do you dislike?

The accessibility of the software across diverse platforms is not great. One needs to have a Microsoft account to access all of the features of the software. Software compatibility and performance on non-Microsoft devices is questionable. Some minor upgrades could easily address this issue to enhance performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend people to use Microsoft Graph to start learning about logging data and compiling key performance metrics. Although, better options might be available to those working in a larger institution, the level of complexity would also be higher. Hence, this is just the right program for newbies. As most people have a Microsoft account these days, accessibility would not be an issue,

As I am a business owner, I routinely use this software to compile data and log key metrics. I am very comfortable using this software as I have basic understanding of graphs and this is just the right level of interface I require.

Microsoft Graph review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Integrated and On the Rise"

What do you like best?

I like the broad reach of the program. It's able to easily incorporate data from the other services the team uses across other platforms (Office 365, Security services, Azure, etc.)

What do you dislike?

It's not very well-known or necessarily very simple to use, but that also seems a given seeing its wide range of capabilities with the sheer amount of data it gathers.

With the most recent project I've worked on, we've been able to see which programs and documents were most popular during our development of apps and used that data to know which to focus on for training and teaching purposes.

Microsoft Graph review by User

"Hidden useful business tool"

What do you like best?

For microsoft office it gave me a legitimate business in to some professional contacts I may not have considered interacting with.

What do you dislike?

My experience it seems limited to microsoft office profiles, and not everyone has one even if they use office.

I am working on some projects of my own including blog building and freelance writing. I found I can connect with contacts from my school or previous employment and get insight on whether they would be interested in a presentation or know someone going. I used it while working on a powerpoint presentation at a local business.

Microsoft Graph review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Ms graph my all in one personal assistant "

What do you like best?

Ms graph provides me with easy to use interface and great integration with Microsoft softwares perfect for my interaction with colleagues and my files

What do you dislike?

I don't think of any negative comments,ms graph has worked perfectly for me except maybe at times can be a bit slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend organizations and individuals to give a try to Ms graph in their firms in their daily activities to improve on their interaction with others and enhance their decision making and scheduling activities.

Since i started using Ms graph my preparation on important meetings has been a notch higher. It has been my background check assistant and it has been a key guide in decision making. Secondly i can access it from anywhere and interact with my files. It has improved planning process

Microsoft Graph review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great Inter-connectivity App for Work!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and easy UX of microsoft graph. We use office 365 on some pc platforms and utilize microsoft graph on them for interaction flow charts, visuality understandings.

What do you dislike?

I like Microsoft Graph very much, I am not sure if you can use it on the Surface or not, but I think it would be cool to integrate the two of them and involve interaction between the two for diagramming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Graph is a great program to use for visual learners and to see a different insfrastructure for work flow management in an office.

It allows us to have a visual representation of the work flow and tasks divided amongst the team as well as the info. reaction/relay cycle we utilize.

Microsoft Graph review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Very easy way to access Office 365 resources"

What do you like best?

Best documentation.

Graph explorer web portal(https://developer.microsoft.com/graph/graph-explorer/)

Easy to use and able to integrate with the products

Good intenseness support for people APIs

Many sample available in GIT hub

What do you dislike?

v2.0 is not released for the last one and half year, Microsoft not released 2.0 version it is still in beta phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait till Microsoft releases v2.0

Able to integrate with our devices like Interactive White Board, Multi Functional Peripherals. This will helps to develop seemless integration apps for our customers

Microsoft Graph review by Emili O.
Emili O.

" connection to countless programming resources"

What do you like best?

allows you to organize personal and work information in a simple way, thus increasing the efficiency when programming daily tasks

What do you dislike?

I do not see any disadvantage as a smart solution to connect all available resources

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best application to connect all available resources of organization and method in the personal and work

allowed me for a long time to optimize the time due to the information it throws as a function of planning and coordinating activities

Microsoft Graph review by Abby P.
Abby P.

"Graphing made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Microsoft Graph, along with it's interesting design options. It is overall easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike about Microsoft Graph, it gets regular updates and rarely malfunctions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Microsoft Graph to bring your presentations to the next level!

I have found Microsoft Graph to be very convenient to use when developing presentation tools. It is beneficial to show data in this format.

Microsoft Graph review by Suhail N.
Suhail N.

"Microsoft Graph Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows for integration with other Microsoft products especially Windows and Office 365

What do you dislike?

It takes some time (15-20 minutes) for a user to get access even after the account has been created

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Graph can make a user's life easier in terms of connecting to different services/devices

The ability to connect multiple services and devices makes team work and task integration much easier

Microsoft Graph review by Ma Su Su A.
Ma Su Su A.

"Easy and Convenient"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and convenient to draw graphs and charts to compare and analyzek.

What do you dislike?

I had to spend quite a lot of time figuring out. I needed to have a little bit of background on it. But after figuring out, things get easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Microsoft Graph for graphing and charting.

Data analysis with graphs and tables and data comparison.

Microsoft Graph review by Farry V.
Farry V.

"Best for Business "

What do you like best?

Microsoft graph makes it very easy for business people to search any sort of analytics from anywhere with the help of internet. It’s association with bing makes things just amazing.

What do you dislike?

I am a new user and so far I haven’t noticed anything which i dont like.

I am using this software for my start up

Microsoft Graph review by Administrator

"Used on various campuses"

What do you like best?

One of the good things about graph is that it's has all of the Microsoft applications all in one place. Its wonderful to use because you can use it onsite and remotely as long as you have a wifi connection. It easy to use and I think pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when transferring files from a PC to a Mac isn't so good, but that's also impart that apple doesn't have full capacity of Microsoft applications.

It helps organize and streamline files and documents among students, faculty, administrators, and staff.

Microsoft Graph review by Rahul M.
Rahul M.

"Nice integration with other Microsoft services"

What do you like best?

The Microsoft graph has good integration with other Microsoft services such as word, PowerPoint etc.

What do you dislike?

It can get somewhat complicated to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the user interface.

Helps me and my company access data from the Microsoft Cloud

Microsoft Graph review by Samantha A.
Samantha A.

"Super useful for a growing business !"

What do you like best?

Has helped our business keep up to date with changing times & easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes technical support is hard to get a hold of. That would be my only concern.

Helps us keep an order much better.

Microsoft Graph review by Sarah J.
Sarah J.

"Simple and easy to use. Helpful when completing projects."

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy to use it is.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more free-hand things you could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great work!

Corporate problems

Microsoft Graph review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Microsoft Graph"

What do you like best?

It is very good for querying related data eitger big or small.

It has no hidden assumptions such that you have to know tables in the FROM clause.

It has a very great performance.

Solve problem very easy.

What do you dislike?

Data has no natural connections.

It has less no. of qualified developers in thia field than the sql developer.

Solving data management issues.

Microsoft Graph review by Administrator

"Work calibration with ease "

What do you like best?

Our employees have hectic schedules during peak season and the ability to work between apps is wonderful. We can see if a coworker is out , create projected sales charts, and create documents we use often.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes except mobile version could be better.

Holding employees accountable regarding project deadlines and effectiveness or sharing information better across different platforms

Microsoft Graph review by User

"Microsoft Graph was so helpful!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about Microsoft Graph is how easy it was to connect with my peers and have all tasks handy so everyone could see.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked about Microsoft Graph was that it was sometimes hard to discover everything that is involved.

Microsoft Graph helped all of the employees stay on task and helped us stay organized.

Microsoft Graph review by User

"Microsoft Graph Does it All"

What do you like best?

I like Microsoft graph because onboarding for other employees is an easy process as well as updating their profiles. We use a lot of excel for our data and it easily integrates into excel.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you are integrating into another program, the data gets messed up.

We used Microsoft Graph for document conversation and profile management.

"Great presentation software"

What do you like best?

The user interface makes it easy to create graphs and presentations. Way more options than excel. Also good summaries and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it comes apart if the office package.

Great for marketing and financial type presentation of data. Gives the data more value.

"Microsoft Graph"

What do you like best?

It is much easier to use than excel when creating just graphs

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more options for different graphs in the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try different programs to see what works for you and your company.

It helps communicate the different problems we are having

"Graph API"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and visualizations, and integration with Office 365

What do you dislike?

Delays in files and queries being available for a user after they have been created. Cannot see all the list of teams

No specific problem, but comparing against other Graph APIs and explorers

"Innovative thinking"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time aspect of the product. Changes are made and others know in real-time.

What do you dislike?

Product still seems to be in beta mode. Some bugs and kinks still need to be worked out

Ease of conveying summaries of meetings to personnel

Microsoft Graph review by Administrator

"Amazing Microsoft Graft "

What do you like best?

I love using Microsoft Graph to build experiences around the user's unique context to help them be more productive.

What do you dislike?

I think that this product cost to much for the consumer

I love using it to help create apps for my clients

Microsoft Graph review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Another way to build apps "

What do you like best?

I like the familiar interfaces that comes along with my Microsoft software

What do you dislike?

I found that it took longer to learn than other software I’ve used.

Used Microsoft Graph to create tools to be sent out to other organizations to use

"Microsoft Graph"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to integrate Microsoft 365 and allows for a more efficient use of my apps.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much that I would express as dislike regarding this product.

I only use it minimally.

Microsoft Graph review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"M. Graph"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of microsoft’s Compatibility with other programs

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Microsoft Graph would automatically format to Apple’s graphing software

None at this time since I have currently stopped using Microsoft Graph

"Easy to work with"

What do you like best?

Connecting the api is actually easy to comprehen.

What do you dislike?

For now there's nothing I have observed that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, try something new.

Profit went up while using it.

"Good and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's much easy and simple to use user friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in software, everything is fine

Academic

Learning about Microsoft Graph?

* We monitor all Microsoft Graph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.