MindMeister Reviews & Product Details

What is MindMeister?

MindMeister is an online mind mapping tool that lets you capture, develop and share ideas visually. More than 9 million people already use our award-winning mind map editor for brainstorming, note taking, project planning and tons of other creative tasks. MindMeister is completely web-based, which means that there's no download and no updating! Whether you're working on Windows, Mac OS or Linux, you can always access your mind maps right inside the web-browser.

MindMeister Screenshots

MindMeister Profile Details

MindMeister Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
MeisterLabs
2006
Vienna, Austria
@mindmeister

MindMeister Reviews

1-7 of 7 total MindMeister reviews

MindMeister Reviews

1-7 of 7 total MindMeister reviews
I have a degree in Business Administration and Business, Manager in the area of Systems Analysis of Natulac

"Practical and collaborative!!!!"

What do you like best?

It has been one of the best options to capture mental maps at the moment of the idea. To then continue working and add new aspects, from the workplace or at home. in the office they come more and more participating since it is very easy. And it allows the team to be aware of ideas for solving problems or proposing new jobs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really nothing bothers me. I like his image very much, the easy to use, the didactic, the technical service has been very useful. It has only brought me good experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great opportunity to achieve project and transmit any type of idea ..

Organize the maps very easily, you can also create submaps with links to the main ones.

I have been able to share them at work as editable or just reading. I easily describe what should happen next in my stages. Establishment of goals and steps on how to achieve my hopes in a clear and visual way.

We have been able to incorporate more to the team to the dynamics, since it is easy for everyone to be informed of the ideas and can participate to develop them.

Supervisor de Ventas

"Wow, very good platform to create mental maps!"

What do you like best?

Recently I discovered MindMeister and the truth has surprised me. I can be creative in the creation of my mind maps, it has a lot of options and it is very useful for my project presentations in my work. Before I used Word or PowerPoint to create my maps and the truth was extremely tedious. Well, they were not tools specifically for creating mind maps like MindMeister is. It is also free and is on the web, that is, it is not necessary to download an application.

What do you dislike?

The first time I used it, it was a bit difficult for me to identify the options and use them correctly. But we all go through that when we use a new tool. However, I have no complaints. I like it a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool specifically for making mind maps. You can do them for work, school, university and even for home. The mental maps are excellent and help a lot when it comes to optimizing information. If you like to create mind maps, try MindMeister.

The aesthetics have improved in my work presentations, my mental maps are much more creative and clear. I can translate the information efficiently and easily. I like it because it is a specific tool for creating mental maps and I love mental maps. They help me to express myself in a better way.

IT Manager

"Mindmeister planning tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use - the tool doesn't get in the way of the process; critical for visually mapping. Organize and arrange maps easily - even create submaps with links back to the top. It works with Microsoft Teams. The paid version offered the ability to export to PDF.

What do you dislike?

Resizing images cab be tricky as the edges are tough to grasp, the interface could be more visually appealing but the functionality is most important. Printing large maps on a single sheet is tougher than it needs to be. There is no free license for educational institutions or schools. The more complex your mind map is the more difficult it is to work with it. There is no desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy program to use. The visual aspect makes organizing a breeze. It may overwhelm some people with the mapping and amount of things to see. Sometimes you have to take a step back to appreciate it. Since the free version does offer three maps I would suggest you try it out before spending your hard earned cash. The system can help anyone take an idea and create a plan and then make it reality.

Sharing process is more difficult than it needs to be. The system has made planning more visual and allows user the ability to view things more quickly. Eventually the cost was more than what we wanted to pay. Mindmeister helped take a plan that we had developed into something actual.

Chef Instructor La Casserole Du Chef
Restaurants

"Excellent creator of mental maps"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to elaborate my projects in a very easy and fun way through mental maps, it is also easy to understand when presenting it.

What do you dislike?

This application has covered all my needs regarding the creation of mental maps and has helped me a lot with the development of my projects, therefore until now I have nothing negative to attribute to the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application because it helps a lot in the creation of mental maps. It is an excellent work tool.

It helped me to improve the model of showing my projects since before I did not understand very well what I wanted to transmit to my students and since I am using this application everyone likes how I show my mental maps.

Senior Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"A useful tool for Mind Mapping"

What do you like best?

MindMeister allows you to add files, attach links and notes to any area of the map. It is an ultimate tool for visual learners. Being cloud based tool , teams and clients do not need to install any software and it is easy to share and collaborate on files.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is latency issue when the mind maps are too large and complex otherwise it is a very good tool and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MindMeister is an ideal tool for building mind maps, site maps in the cloud without any additional software . It is also helpful in task management.

Quick means of capturing and mapping processes. Advanced security features are available and easily integrated with Gmail and Google Hangouts.

Asset Manager at TCG Property Management
Real Estate

"MindMeister Matters!"

What do you like best?

In the office, we have been using this mind-mapping to organize and structure our brainstorming. It helps us to collaborate and to expand upon ideas.

What do you dislike?

i want there to be an app actually, so that I can use MM while at home/away from a computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you absolutely consider MindMeister. It has helped us to organize and structure our creative thinking in the office.

We have realized that too many times we have gotten lost down the wrong rabbit hole. Mind Meister helps us by keeping us structured

AC

"Mindmeister"

What do you like best?

Its simple to understand and easy to begin

What do you dislike?

The process of saving is different than any other programs I've used

I allow the computer to work for me

MindMeister User Ratings

6.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Idea Management Category
Do you work for MindMeister?

MindMeister Categories on G2