MailCleaner Reviews & Product Details

MailCleaner Overview

What is MailCleaner?

MailCleaner is a professional anti spam and threats server protection for ISP, SME, SMI & large companies.

MailCleaner Details

MailCleaner Anti Spam & Antivirus Software
2002
Saint-Sulpice, Vaud
@mailcleaner
270 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the MailCleaner community
Have you used MailCleaner before?

MailCleaner Reviews

Showing 9 MailCleaner reviews
Already have MailCleaner?
General Manager
What do you like best?

For us this is a tool which has allowed us to keep the information safe and clean, I liked the of MailCleaner tool because it has different types of filters which we can add to our email, a simple, fast and very useful tool so we don't some kind of previous experience is needed to use it, the price characteristics make it important since it is much cheaper than other systems and the inbox is clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is advancing and Interface is changing so I do not have a negative point regarding the operation, I find the advance of its old interface that was very obsolete pleasant, I am happy because they are advancing little by little giving them new life and modifying the filters to be much more effective.

In conclusion it is nice and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend the system to other companies because it has worked in an incredible way, we do not have any complaints or problems regarding its operation, it offers different tools or features in a single system, the most relevant is to protect your email and clean it from any garbage or spam and meets great performance, I'm happy I recommend it . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system is added directly to the emails allowing to solve a problem which is very stressful, junk or spam emails usually bring different types of viruses, data tracking or in some circumstances it can steal the information that we are handling, so which is obviously a problem that must be solved by investigating different software, we have discovered mail cleaner and others, but for us the MailCleaner tools are different, this system between characteristics and prices is much more relevant, very happy to be able to work with our clean tray, with the help from this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Analyst
What do you like best?

Currently in the organization we obtain many benefits from MailCleaner in terms of spam and viruses, it is the best business solution to protect the system. It works perfectly as our main anti-spam gateway, which is hosted throughout the email and Internet infrastructure, allowing us to have complete and professional protection that makes our company 100% against viruses and we eliminate as much spam as possible. Email and access to the web is one of the main sources of our income but at the same time it can also expose us to a large number of risks, among these viruses, spyware, ransomware, cryptolocker, Trojans and other malicious programs for attacks of phishing or extortion, precisely MailCleaner distances us from all these and provides us with protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our work team always tries to innovate to obtain new security mechanisms, so we come to the conclusion that they should focus on the VMs available for distribution obtaining a new version, allowing a better and much more optimal development, however, The version they offer is very professional and very good results can be obtained, our team achieves the objectives set perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best security option that has the appropriate packages for small companies and large corporations. It is very easy to use and spam filtering service is easily configured by changing your DNS with your Internet provider online giving the opportunity for all mail to be filtered through the actual hosted servers, which send all the unwanted messages and viruses to the quarantine folder. In addition to this it works on a variety of domains with different spam filtering rules, making it perfect for any ISP, even each server can also handle large volumes of traffic with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We stop malware even before it reaches the inboxes using a complete spam filter server, which acts on unwanted messages so that they are immediately blocked; We analyze each message through an automated process, so that the work team only receives those that are really important. We obtain a special area to store harmful files once they are detected, to review them and prevent them from doing damage in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simply mailcleaner will provide protection against threats by email or any other type of SPAM. Easy to install, easy to use and accessible to all users, it also offers tools with filters that allow you to keep the inbox clean in order to search for urgent mail immediately and also add filters to receive notifications when you receive important emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little outdated if we are going to compare it with other platforms, but I continue and I will continue using it gives me a lot of confidence, it is necessary to give new characteristics and life to the system is abandoned although it still works and it shows small updates is not enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like it a lot and I feel comfortable and calm, totally recommended, you will have protection and security with MAILCLEANER, with effective and safe tools that add filters and keep my email clean.

When comparing it with other software it may seem obsolete but for me the important thing is that it works and is simple and complies with what gives me the most confidence in your software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am sure of the security it provides me, my computer is totally clean and without threats, I do not worry about opening any email that wants to do any damage thanks to its email filter, it was one of the problems solved by MailCleaner since it is possible keep the tray clean and find emails or receive the most important ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not a lot. The anti spam engine seems to work fine, but then so does the engine from many other vendors, so it's tech support and back office admin that makes the difference, in their case, they let the company down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technical support reply but give you the minimum of information, often dashing off very quick answers to the point of being brusque. This gives me the impression they just want to get away with doing the bare minimum. Their back end admin is also poor, they send reminders for things that have already been done, and when I asked them about this they replied just saying that's the way it is, and they will make no effort to change the system. So, when they send a reminder, we have to check it has been done, then ignore the reminder which makes work for us. We wil be moving all our domains away from MailCleaner as soon as we can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use another vendor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anti spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer in automatic processes & Coiled Tubing
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and is very effective in the process of filtering spam and spam for those companies that host their own mail server. The "quarantine" section is very versatile in such a way that a user, if he needs it, can release the mail that he creates is erroneously retained and can even put it on the whitelist if he wishes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In particular, I think that the installation must be carried out by experts in the area, because on certain occasions it is difficult to fully understand its configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool, we have been able to have the company's internal mail free of spam or SPAM. This allows the process of receiving and reading emails to be more fresh and accurate without loss of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

MailCleaner allows you to protect your email from any junk file, also offers you a panel and in this way to interact with all the activity performed to keep your email protected and in this way know that files or emails are deleted or maintained, it is perfect for Its tool panel is simple to use and its configuration is very easy to add to emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no problem with this system, it also allows us

For us to create a broader protection which allows us maximum protection in this way, we believe that you can optimize your panel to increase your service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend users because it offers something different than others does not have a panel to manipulate the system and thus have new and innovative features to our emails, in addition to adding customizable filters and keeping an email always clean, we recommend it to everyone . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is necessary to keep our email in order and clean before any malicious file that may harm our information that is why we keep our emails clean with MailCleaner in order to avoid spam file or who want to steal information from our company happy with its results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

MailCleaner has its software dedicated specifically to the protection of our servers and professional emails, eliminating malicious files or spam emails, we are happy because their services offered are favorable for us and their configuration is easy, their tools offer an effective filter to avoid malicious emails and clear corporate mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We believe that you can improve your main software and update it to make it much more attractive, however its operation is optimal would be much more optimistic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is clear that because of its perfect operation and its favorable responses, it has an incredible technical support that helps you configure and manipulate the software is perfect, it has favorable characteristics that we love and that is why we recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company had a big problem to the large amount of spam that reached the corporate or personal emails of the company.This is due to the publicity it can bring from other companies or emails infected with malicious viruses that want to steal information, due to this great problem. very serious to say looking for a solution is where MailCleaner enters and adapts perfectly to our company giving us a fast and efficient solution offering a service where it gives us a panel to create filters that offer security to our emails in this way an antivirus that checks each mail that enters our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Infrastructure Manager
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Mailcleanner, It is an excellent page that brings benefits to your company the page stands out for having a software that deletes and blocks those files or junk, spam or unwanted emails from your inbox also offers you a Protection and security service to your email to prevent the arrival of these emails in your inbox, as well as for use of your page they offer you 30 days of free user both in the cloud, and in a virtual machine.

I must emphasize that it also does virus cleaning in your email and tells you the people who contact you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the software however I think they should improve their homepage as well as their system because, it looks a bit dated and not very innovative In my opinion they should improve and optimize it to be much more pleasant however it is not a defect that damages its operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My other user recommendation is if they suffer from this type of junk and spam spam problems, they can simply use their free 30-day trial and they will see an amazing difference.

In my opinion I recommend them.

In addition it is economical after completing its trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously I suffered from many amounts of junk email that flooded my inbox and did not allow me to observe those important emails, I was looking for several pages and information about some systems or Software that allowed me to avoid this type of problem, I found mailcleanner and has been excellent In my opinion it would be renewing them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Postproducción
What do you like best?

It integrates with outlook, and it's open source, no cost program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little bit dated, but it works as advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its a good free option to avoid spam mails and integrates with outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Avoid SPAM mails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.