Junk Email Filter Reviews & Product Details

Junk Email Filter Overview

What is Junk Email Filter?

Junk Email Filter is a front end spam filtering and virus blocking service for email servers.

Junk Email Filter Details

Junk Email Filter
Gilroy, CA
@JunkEmailFilter
6 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Junk Email Filter community
Have you used Junk Email Filter before?

Junk Email Filter Reviews

Showing 39 Junk Email Filter reviews
Already have Junk Email Filter?
UE
What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and truly works! It is not hard to use this application. It is very useful for education management because it puts accounts less at risk to get hacked. There are incidents that have happened to where people have hacked student emails by them clicking on junk emails that seem legit from the school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it seemed a little too good to be true and kind of like a scam itself; a website update would make it seem more official. Besides it coming off as a bit unofficial there are some parts that seem to need work. While it gets rid of most junk emails it is not all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized that I get way less junk email (little to none now), so it is amazing. It puts students at less risk for hacking and viruses and to be able to provide this for students at a reasonable price would be ideal. The price for a university mass use should be thought about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

What’s best about this filter is that it quickly catches and discards numerous accounts and/or emails that could have the potential to consume too much of your valuable time, allowing me to focus on what’s important...relationship managing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike is that it at times discarded important material based on key words used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What’s best about this filter is that it quickly catches and discards numerous accounts and/or emails that could have the potential to consume too much of your valuable time, allowing me to focus on what’s important...relationship managing. More time to utilize are the benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that Junk Email Filter streamlines my email inbox, and allows me to spend less time sorting through spam & junk mail during my work day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to set different levels of "junk" email, for example, a folder for things I might be interested in researching later, or spam email addresses to add to the blocked senders lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think the program is good, and does what it promises. My organization has just switched to in-house programs, and is phasing out this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding that my email usage is more streamlined, and that I can spend less time sorting mail, and more time responding to actual work-related contacts.

My days are more productive, and I actually feel less stressed at the end of the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Cuts down on internet traffic (my name for the clutter). It actually WORKS; the older filter I was using was pointless as I was still recieving spam and unwanted emails causing major workflow interruptions. Works well with Outlook and email services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit complex to setup but well worth it once you get it up and going. There have been times when a few legitimate emails were filtered to the junk email folder. A better way to eliminate mistaken spam would be great but I understand most things arent 100 percent effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give this program a try. This will increase productivity especially when your role is constant collaborations via email usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better workflow and productivity when I have to work remotely. Less time sifting through emails regardless off classification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Junk email filter helps you figure out if junk emails are bad and scammers. Junk email filters also is good for helping with cleaning out emails and not wasting emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Junk emails can be confusing to navigate and see how junk emails work out. Junk emails can be a lot of work and take time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Junk mail is awesome to use and filter out stuff you don’t need to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junk email filters help filter out junk and not have to look at junk all the time when mail comes. The benefit would be having junk emailed filtered out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I cannot praise Junk Email Filter enough. It has cleared up so much space in my inbox and I no longer spend hours sorting through my email to find the essential emails. I love that I do not have to worry about my email getting spammed with junk email. Easy to set up and maintain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints regarding this service other than I wish that I knew about it sooner. I also do not like that sometimes it will identify legitimate emails as junk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving problems such as not wasting time sorting through junk emails. I have realized that I can better manage my time now and prioritize my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to set specific limits on what comes and doesn’t come to my inbox. For example, I’ve used the blocked encodings list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that security is so high, sometimes a new email from a legit associate I’ve made gods to the junk folder. Of course, I can see it there, but sometimes I become paranoid having to skim my junk folder for anything important I may have missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to establish a safe senders/recipients list upon implementation - especially when using for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using the safe senders list helps, assuming you’ve atleast gotten one email from the new sender. The convenience of NOT having to install additional software is ideal, and the consistency of the filter is phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

Dealing with communications in a corporation can be a daunting task. Distribution of correspondence to the appropriate individuals where it will be successfully utilized within a company in a timely manner counts on the elimination of unnecessary employment of time. This software, using bit recognition will follow patterns over time to assist in not only dispersing information to the correct departments, but also eliminating unnecessary emails, making it extremely time and cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The glitches this program had early on have since been debugged, allowing it to run smoothly and efficiently. I really have nothing negative to say about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capacity of time saved is unmeasurable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

J’ai reçu beaucoup de courriel pour publicité dans mon travail que je n’ai pas besoin vraiment. Ces courriels prend beaucoup d’espace pour rien. Donc, j’ai utilisé Junk Email Filtre pour éliminer des courriels qui ne sont pas nécessaires pour mon travail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Quelques fois j’ai reçu comme des courriels inutiles comme même comme les personnes qui nous envoient des courriels pour nous emporter de l’argent pour notre entreprise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

J’ai reçu moins des courriels c’est sûr mais comme même les personnes qui m’a envoyé des courriels pour bloquer mon compte ou de payer pour n’a pas bloqué mon compte. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability for the junk folder to learn and adapt what you want sent to your inbox and what can stay in junk. It does a great job of learning when I drag an email from my junk to my inbox, it will adapt and send future emails to inbox, and vice versa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the flipside of what I like, some emails get sorted in junk that I wish were not sent there. It sometimes has a weird trigger of what makes it seem like junk to Outlook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me organize my inbox and what emails need to be addressed first Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to check my email, and have the junk out of my way. This puts the junk email where it should go, when my email misses it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I still have to go through my junk mail. I still have to check because sometimes work emails don't come through because it filtered them as junk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits is that I can mostly trust it has done its job. I have less than a quarter of junk in my inbox than I did before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to create fast accounts that don’t make you fully commit to the account, you just use it as desired! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can get glitchy and you might not receive your mail right away but other then that it’s good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s able to get rid of all unwanted mail and saves me so much time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I like that it removes spam mails and is user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can think mails are spam when there not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use and I recommend if you have to manage a lot of emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It made it much easier since I don’t have to get spam mails any Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's helpful that when I open my email tab, I only see what is needed and what subscriptions I signed up for. There is no unnecessary emails from companies that I don't even recognize or advertisements for items I have no idea about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes important emails from school or password rest emails are often mistaken as junk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My emails are more organized and I spend less time searching and combing through my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accountant
What do you like best?

It help to minimise spam and virus exposure

it minimises the risk of blacklisting

It provides an additional email storage and archiving options

It reduces data volumes and server load Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thousands of spam emails may reach Inboxes before a spammer’s email address, IP or domain is blacklisted.

Spam filtering is machine-based so there is a room for mistakes

Spam email filter may be fooled by spammers, e.g. in a case of using large blocks of legitimate text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for office use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It help to protect from scammers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I like how I don’t have to filter my mail to take out the junk or spam emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I still have to delete the emails after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having no problems and the benefit is that I don’t have to see all the junk mail when I see it’s already filtered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

We are constantly bombarded with uselesss emails that take up our time filtering through, this aids to eliminate that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the interface and program itself to look dated and not current. Also many work email services already offer some sort of spam and junk mail filter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily solves the probelm of having to read useless and important emails. Sage me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It immediately filters out emails that would otherwise be a waste of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it leaves junk and spam in my regular mail and doesn’t fully filter out what I would like it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Same as above. Sometimes, it leaves junk and spam in my regular mail and doesn’t fully filter out what I would like it to. It still saves me time, but could be more accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about junk mail is that I receive discount to many stores I shop at daily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about junk mail is that they keep sending it and it gets annoying organize the good junk mail from the bad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That it gives me discount and it also teaches me organization skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that you are able to select where your email goes. it can vary and often get overwhelming to have to check so many emails at once! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes! it is great! although it can often be overwhelming to receive emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it allows you to not get overwhelmed with the amount of emails at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

It does a great job filtering through the emails that are real emails and the junk emails which makes life easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I have a tendency to delete emails from someone, sometimes it automatically sends it to junk mail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

junk email saves me time from opening useless or even unsafe emails that could be containing viruses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

intern service
What do you like best?

El mejor sitio para realizar un filtrado de emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Es muy retardado al momento de enviar los emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si lo recomiendo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimizar la red de internet para mejorar la velocidad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This was very useful when categorizing my mail by most relevant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the amount of email subscriptions they send Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for email listing or for larger companies to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I receive less junk emails in my main mailbox folder and instead it goes directly in the junk folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this application and reduces risk for hacks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The presentation of this app is not as up to date as it should be, this makes it look unofficial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it sorts out my emails simply and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jenna
What do you like best?

That I don’t have to do any work! It just does everything for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it misses emails. But not usually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unwanted or inappropriate mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.