Jobtip Social Recruiting Reviews & Product Details

Jobtip Social Recruiting Overview

What is Jobtip Social Recruiting?

These days you aren’t going to find the very best candidates on job sites - they are already employed somewhere else. In order to reach this premium demographic, you need to bring the job opportunity to them, and even better, in a natural and unobtrusive way. With Jobtip’s unique Social Headhunting Platform combined with our referral rewards program, we can ensure that your open positions reach the exact targeted audience you need to reach on the social media they use most often. When Jobtip targets, publicly available secondary source information is retrieved from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Cookies, Websites, and retargeting to create a larger data set. We take your job opportunities to the candidates instead of the other way around and thus reach that coveted passive job seeker. This ensures only the top candidates are delivered to you! Jobtip is your one-stop-shop for social recruiting services and solutions including - Social Recruiting - Employer Branding - Recruitment Marketing - Talent Attraction - Referral Recruiting - Career Pages - Facebook Talent App

Jobtip Social Recruiting Details
German, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

With Jobtip’s ad tools, we help you reach a larger and more relevant percentage of your target audience. Jobtip targets through gathering publicly available secondary source information that is retrieved from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Cookies, Websites, and then uses retargeting to create a larger data set. This ensures only the top candidates are delivered to you.

Jobtip Inc

Jobtip Social Recruiting Screenshots

Jobtip Social Recruiting Reviews

Showing 1 Jobtip Social Recruiting review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Jobtip Social Recruiting?
CEO & Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have a growing towing and road side assistance business and we constantly need to hire ready-to-go technicians. I had little to no luck on finding these people on job boards and even staffing companies had trouble helping us. Jobtip helped us reach technicians and tell them a compelling and attractive story on why they should come and work for us. I hired three technicians from only one campaign and kept on using it since. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think that it's the people that makes Jobtip a great service, they really stay on top of their game. I really like that they take care of everything from strategy to creating and monitoring my campaigns. It saves me a lot of time to have good candidates coming in ready to interview and start working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In a perfect world, Jobtip would help me interview and close candidates but at the price point it's not something I can demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it for positions you continuously need to hire for, I had candidates saying that they saw my ads on social media months ago and that they've kept us in mind ever since. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jobtip saves me a lot of time by getting me good candidates when I need them. Another good thing is that they actually help me get more business as people they reach are also in the need of roadside assistance and have seen my job ads on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Jobtip Social Recruiting for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Recruitics Logo
Recruitics
Recruitics is a data-centric recruitment marketing agency that makes it easy for the world’s leading brands to attract and hire great talent.
bayard Logo
bayard
Bayard is a comprehensive digital media and brand strategy agency. A full service Advertising Agency with focus and expertise in talent acquisition and employer branding.
Change State Logo
Change State
5.0
Change State helps customers deploy better technology, using AI and machine learning tools to supercharge their recruitment marketing strategy. It takes a vendor-agnostic approach when reviewing your candidate-attraction strategy, ensuring you are positioned to succeed from the start.
KRT Marketing Logo
KRT Marketing
Not your usual Recruitment Marketing agency. Customizing and executing the perfect recruitment marketing strategy for our clients and consistently bringing them "what's next" in traditional, digital, and social media.
Lucas Group Logo
Lucas Group
3.0
From small and mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 corporations, we assist Clients find transcendent, management talent; Candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and Associates find professional success.
HireClix Logo
HireClix
5.0
HireClix helps clients from a wide variety of industries and organizations, sort through the sometimes overwhelming number of solutions, technologies, media options and job boards in the marketplace and access the metrics they need to make good business decisions.
KAS Placement Logo
KAS Placement
Specializes in being able to analyze an employer's recruiting options and relentlessly make the necessary improvements to make companies more competitive by putting the right employees in the right places.
brandemix Logo
brandemix
Brandemix is a recruitment marketing agency based out of New York that build and execute recruitment marketing plans that meet your talent needs, your budget requirements and most of all your timelines.
Hire Learning Logo
Hire Learning
Hire Learning is a technology-enabled recruiting service that delivers qualified, engaged candidates at a fraction of the cost of a typical contingent recruiter.
Cordant Recruitment Logo
Cordant Recruitment
Cordant Recruitment works with businesses to increase the quality and speed of recruitment by integrating best practices and resource planning, allowing our clients access to top talent for permanent roles.
Do you work for Jobtip Social Recruiting?

Jobtip Social Recruiting Categories on G2