Jetpack

4.9

Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.

Work for Jetpack?

Learning about Jetpack?

Jetpack Reviews

Showing 4 Jetpack reviews
Jetpack review by KRYSTAL K.
KRYSTAL K.

"Jetpack bundles lots of features in one WordPress plugin"

What do you like best?

I use Jetpack for my WordPress websites to add several features to the sites and manage SPAM. The best feature in Jetpack is the syndication feature. When I post a new post on WordPress, I can choose to have the post automatically posted to all my social media accounts. This saves a lot of time. You can customize an intro. for the social media post links.

What do you dislike?

Some people say the plugin is bloated. There are several features I don't use, and I just disable them. Sometimes because of Facebook's API the syndication to Facebook stops working and you need to set the connection up again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jetpack bundles a lot of features in one plugin and I hae not noticed it slowing down my websites at all.

I used to have to go and post each new story for my website on all the individual social media channels, which was very time consuming. I later used an outside social media management tool. But I don't even need that with Jetpack's ability to post directly to all my social media channels (Twitter, Facebook) with the Jetpack plugin installed.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jetpack
Jetpack review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"Excelled expectations "

What do you like best?

I like everything about this software, it makes it easier for me to work and check my website data.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything, everything is perfect to me.

I’m solving my website views problems, which are crucial to know when working in my blog. I realized the benefits are limitless! Every time I use it makes my work flow easier.

What Other HR solution do you use?

Jetpack review by Carl C.
Carl C.

"Great Interface"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the system. It gives me the data I need in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that comes to mind that I don't like about Jetpack

Jetpack gives me access to site stats quickly and easily. A big improvement from what we were using.

Jetpack review by Administrator

"It works so well that I forgot about it"

What do you like best?

We installed it when the website was first built. After the brief amount of time it took to set it up and get it running, I haven't had to touch it. The only thing I ever do is access the Site Stats through it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head. It seems to work perfectly.

Website security. We are always certain that it is safe.

There are not enough reviews of Jetpack for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Skilo Logo
Skilo
Skilo is an HR App Built on Salesforce® Platform that enables employees and managers to plan, review and develop goals and competencies they need to achieve business results. It streamlines the processes of competency development and performance management to enable the growth of people and company. Skilo is ready-to-use system which can be up and running in just a few weeks
Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
2.7
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
Assessor Series HR Software Logo
Assessor Series HR Software
Benchmark pay based on job title, location, industry and more.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
MoveInSync Logo
MoveInSync
India's Office Commute Platform Making employee transportation management efficient and transparent.

Learning about Jetpack?

* We monitor all Jetpack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.