IObit Undelete Reviews & Product Details

What is IObit Undelete?

Free Undelete Software for Deleted and Lost Files Recovery with One Click, Safe to Restore Documents, Videos, Graphic, Music, etc.

IObit Undelete Profile Details

1-13 of 13 total IObit Undelete reviews

IObit Undelete Reviews

1-13 of 13 total IObit Undelete reviews
Soporte de Sistemas

"IObit Undelete recovers almost all files permanently deleted"

What do you like best?

IObit is a tool that can recover images, music, documents, videos and other files. It is not necessary to be an advanced user to execute it and start a recovery. The wizard is very easy to use and offers advanced options if required. The best thing is that it is supported by a trustworthy company. I like that this software has the ability to recover data from damaged hard drives.

What do you dislike?

I think there is a bit of inconsistency at times when it reports to file in excellent condition, because when it is recovered the file is erroneous or simply no longer existed. It has also happened to me with the size, which figures a larger size of the one shown in the software interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software for us is the first line in data recovery for its speed, simplicity and efficiency. IObit recovers files in seconds, it will not take long to learn how to use it and will usually recover all the deleted data. In addition, it is supported by a reliable company.

IObit Undelete allows us to restore important IT files that were deleted by mistake or are damaged hard drives. The best thing is that it shows us which files can be recovered and which ones can not, in order to give us false hopes, it also allows us to know what state they are in. It works very fast and does not interfere with the operation of the computer.

RPA Developer

"Best Portable Minimal Size File Recovery Tool."

What do you like best?

User Interface, Minimal Size, No Installation Required.

What do you dislike?

Fewer Features, Looks like still in beta phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a file recovery software where you can just plug in your pen drive in the system form which you need to recover files then it is a good tool to have. Otherwise, it's just a basic tool with bare minimum features.

I tried using IObit Undelete to recover some of my deleted files. I was testing various software and then came across this utility application. The mail file formats supported by it are Pictures, Music, Documents, Videos, etc. It has two main tabs, the first one is where we can select the file type and the second one is where we can select the file location. While selecting file location it only gives the drive options. It is not supporting recovering file from a particular folder or location. You can only scan drive which takes a lot of time in comparison to other File Recovery software. The user interface looks kind of cool which is a plus point rest all is pretty standard just basic features. Maybe in the future, they might want to include some extra features which can make this tool worthy. It works with all version of Windows and Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. The v 1.0.0 size is 2.4 MB which is really small and makes this tool portable. You can directly copy the .exe file in a pen drive and can use the pen drive on any system to recover the tool. Overall it's a basic and decent tool which can be improved in the future by including more features.

General Manager

"my experience using IObit Undelete "

What do you like best?

IObit Undelete is a simple program to use which is already appreciated, because simplicity is our times is very important, another feature that I like in the depth of the scan which allows the deep and exhaustive search of the deleted files, at this point my particular experience involuntarily erased a multimedia file, this file corresponded to a presentation that would be made to a client and was being edited and three days had elapsed, the program recovered it in good condition and it only took time to do it 2 It can also be highlighted as something positive about the program (the recovery time is short). Additionally, it finds any type of format and most importantly, it is a program that is downloaded independently, which does not recharge the computer with additional programs and is faithful to the characteristics that its creators point out that it has, that is, everything it says it does excellent.

What do you dislike?

So far of the IObit Undelete program, there are no things that displease me, since the times that my work team or I have used it in particular has responded without any inconvenience and has worked according to the characteristics indicated by its developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of IObit Undelete software

As indicated above, the main problem that it resolved for me was to recover a file that was to show a client, that has made IObit Undelete become the recovery program we use in the company.

Senior Customer Success Manager
Automotive

"An indispensable safeguard for your digital assets"

What do you like best?

I received IOBit Undelete with my purchase of Advanced SystemCare 12. It has performed wonders, finding and recovering lost business documents that my other tools ( Glary, Wise, Microsoft ) could not.

What do you dislike?

The tool itself works great, but it is an awkwardly hidden option on the Toolbox menu of Advanced SystemCare. I used SystemCare for weeks before realizing this tool (Undelete) was available on my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you store any digital assets on your local drive, I would recommend having IObit's Undelete available.

Our IT support team addressed some software issues that I was having with my laptop. In the process, several draft business documents and graphics were lost before they were synced to the cloud. I had spent at least 16 hours creating these documents. Undelete not only recovered the hours of work, but ensured our business timelines could be kept.

A hardworking and cherished employee

"Nice software but room for improvement needed."

What do you like best?

I have been using Iobit softwares in the last few years and i tell you none of them has disappointed including the Iobit Undelete.

First of all is the ease of use.It is downloaded as a portable software thus no installations are needed - it's almost like what we call plug and play.

second the user interface is easily navigable making it very easy to use.

Third it is fast thus making the process of file recovery quicker .

lastly it does not consume too much memory.

Also to add on,this is a free tool thus everyone should try it.

What do you dislike?

With the modern technologies and market demands,I think the developers of this software need to add on more features to meet the demands.

Apart from that,everything seems to work just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Given that this is a free tool,try this out for recovery solutions.

Gone were the days panic used to kick in whenever someone deliberately on in-deliberately deleted files from the computer or when a hard disk or memory device malfunctioned.I have tried many recovery tools before (they almost all work the same by the way) but what i can confirm about this one is that files found on searching are fully recovered as opposed to many others that i tried where many files are found but very few are actually recovered.

Freelance Illustrator
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"Stress Less Over Lost/Deleted Files"

What do you like best?

The Interface of the program is super simple to navigate and even when you first use the program it is easy to use from the get go. I like that you can choose all file types or you can specifically use it to find a video file or image file that you might have became deleted. If you accidentally empty your recycle bin and did not mean to there is a big chance you can use this tool to recover that file.

What do you dislike?

Not all files maybe recoverable just possibly. It has not happened to me before but there might be a what if it can not be recovered. I have not had an issue with the IObits undelete before though!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the program a try and you will not regret it. Best program i have used yet for file recovery. No more stressing over a file getting deleted for good. Still back files up to a hard drive to be safe in case your computer later dies on you. But it is definitely another program that makes things easier and less stressful.

Accidentally deleted files which is useful for anyone. But it is very useful for me if i accidentally delete the wrong file based on the date. i have deleted a wrong image file in the past but this program helped recover the original print file i needed for a clients project.

UA
(10,001+ employees)

"Simple and thorough. Easily recover lost data."

What do you like best?

It is completely free. Its ability to target search specific locations/devices or search all at once in PC/laptop, Hard Drive, SSD, External Disk, USB Drive, Memory Card, Smartphone SD Drives, Digital Camera. etc. I can just scan and wait a few moments for the search results and from there check off the data to recover as well as the post-recovery destination - that's it. It can also automatically detect retrievable data even if it is inaccessible or hidden. Additionally, the software provides an evaluation of the integrity for each file before recovery as a heads up on the likelihood of a successful retrieval.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything specific to dislike about this product. Although the range of features can be further enhanced to rival other competitors, I still feel at its free price points and the things it can produce, this is the software to go for no-nonsense data recovery.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't get a more simple but thorough tool for lost/deleted file recovery. As soon as you open it up it is ready for action; recover multiple types of deleted files like documents, emails, music, system files, videos, and photos. You can use it while experiencing almost any type of data loss situations, including emptying the recycle bin, hard drive formatting, a virus attack, as well as other errant operations that result in data loss. IObit Undelete makes the recovery process so simple that all you need is a few clicks and you are back in business.

Recovering lost partitions, data, encrypted mails and files due to multiple OS migration performed by the company's IT department and its vendor. IObit ensures that those files and data can be retrieved back in one piece and uncorrupted.

Accounts Officer

"Simple but effective file recovery tool"

What do you like best?

I like that IObit Undelete can help recover deleted document on any system. We have used it to recover event photos, videos, important documents and system files. It is quite fast and takes a deep scan to search for a particular file that you need to recover. It has a straightforward interface...just a few clicks and your lost files is restored.

What do you dislike?

It is rather tool too simple for the modern era but it is quite effective and meets my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IObit Undelete is a reliable tool that will not disappoint. I highly recommend it to anyone. It is simple and free.

Nothing would be more stressing than losing an important file that you need in the workplace. IObit Undelete solves the problem by restoring it clean and safe. It is simple, free and straightforward.

Commander
Military

"makes accidental recovery a snap"

What do you like best?

user interface requires only little intuition and no handbook to go through the motions. well designed to flow through the process.

What do you dislike?

this application is still primitive with its bells and whistles, but really, it does what its supposed to do.

it all comes down to pushing a mouse button faster than the computer wants to move the icon. i accidentally delete and it makes these applications accessible again.

Researcher / Writer
Automotive
(Myself Only)

"Saved My Digital Life, or at Least My Sanity"

What do you like best?

This free tool is exceptionally powerful and recovered several hundred files, a mix of audio, video, and documents, which I had accidentally deleted. I've also tried this on light-format hard drives, and it has been just as effective.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't as effective on another recovery job, specifically recovering filenames. This required that I spend time reviewing and reassigning filenames, but this might also be a limitation of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Given that the tool is free, there's no good reason NOT to try it.

With IObit Undelete, I'm certain I can recover files accidentally deleted. I'm more careful, but accidents still happen.

Network Administrator

"It performs, as expected not all undeleted. "

What do you like best?

The ease off interface and how it does determine if it can regain the files deleted.

What do you dislike?

That the algorithm cannot always determine what files are able to are able to be undeleted.

I have been able to recover files for managers, owners of companies and many others which has provided necessary files back. Though it does not always 100% find teh files lost or deleted. Where this helps is at least being a first layer undeletion/recovery tool for Admins and the like even in home usage.

Social Media Evaluator

"PC Protection"

What do you like best?

I like seeing my pc's speed and being able to turn turbo on/off from a simple click of a button.

What do you dislike?

ads of upgrading which cost extra money.

helps protect my laptop from viruses which helps since I work from home.

"This has saved me!"

What do you like best?

I have lost files because of computer formatting issues and this software was able to find it for me

What do you dislike?

I was generally very happy with the product and had no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was a huge fan because it bailed me out when I thought I lost a hugely important file.

IObit Undelete Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.2*
* File Recovery Category
Do you work for IObit Undelete?

IObit Undelete Categories on G2