Infogram Reviews & Product Details

Infogram Overview

What is Infogram?

Infogram is a data visualization company that helps people create infographics, reports, dashboards, maps, charts and social media assets. We show people how to communicate with data in a clear and engaging way. Launched in 2012, Infogram rapidly became the web’s favorite data visualization tool thanks to its simplicity, functionality and strong design aesthetic. We serve a wide range of customers including marketers, educators, journalists, consultants, and business professionals. We support people who see data as a powerful communication tool when visualized effectively. Infogram is used and loved by millions of people around the globe

Infogram Details

Infographics. The Easy Way.

Prezi
2009
San Francisco, CA
@prezi
Description

Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides.

Infogram Screenshots

Infogram Reviews

Showing 153 Infogram reviews
Already have Infogram?
Dev-Architect/WiFi Development Engineer
What do you like best?

We use Infrogram in my work team to produce infographics to send information, concepts and articles quickly and easily. Infograms: Any user with fundamental knowledge can use their platform, as it is simple and intuitive to just use. I want from Infogram, it has a huge database of contents, there are images of all kinds that make making it very easy for someone like me to create my infographic, there are also numerous frameworks to choose between, even with Infogram I could really build my computer graphics in minutes and share my ideas. You can use a single click to upload photos and numeric graphs or by drag and drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Those who don't have too many stuff against it, the only reason is that I deem it to be a bit baggy and I use multiple elements in an interactive map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suitable for establishing graphs and photos in various designs and styles that give you a better chance of developing promotional campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today, we exist in a society where there is unbelievable speed, we have fewer period in using computer algorithms or apps to convey meaning like Excel, PowerPoint and others. That's the reason why I have helped Infrogram to start making visuals easy, quick and simplify the communication of my ideas. I have to contact you three to four times, since I have to suggest that they will be kind enough to help. It takes no longer to get you to help with questions or problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drilling Supervisor
What do you like best?

It is very useful to create visual resources such as illustrating a post, making a more attractive list, telling a story, or making a much more visually attractive and summarized report. In addition, these can be created and represented to your liking in a very simple way that this service offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very good that I could not say something negative. Perhaps the only negative is that in the free version you cannot download the result since it only lets you share it with other people using their own platform. But in the same way, when you try it, you will want to have the paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are two possibilities to have an account: the free version, with which you can create the infographic and share it on social networks, and the paid version (it is the version that I recommend) has many advantages such as downloading the work as an image and many additional features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it frequently because good infographics always have a great impact and this makes many presentations, reports or reporters have a very visual and attractive form, offering a different and more attractive approach to a text. For all the above, a well designed and aesthetically attractive infographic that attracts people's attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Infogram
Digital Manager
Design Engineer
What do you like best?

- User-friendly tools

- Easy to login/signups

- Big collection of a variety of charts reports and infographics templates

- Free plan or Basic plan is a plus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- While using many elements in a chart or report the site seems to get laggy

- Premium could be a little cheaper

- Uploading any images into my report or charts sometimes crashes or it won't fit properly in the desired place of

report or charts I create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly suggest giving it a try as the trial or basic plan will give you the satisfaction to go for a premium. The basic plan lets you create 10 documents the ease with which you can create infographics content, Infogram is highly suggested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Making reports

- Visual content for my IG or FB

- Charts, Infographic posters, creative reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to quickly create really great looking infographics as well as update the data. There are multiple ways to showcase the data through different charts, colors, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way to move items around can be a bit challenging a take a bit to get used to. But once you get ahold of it, things flow well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its free to try so give it a shot and see if it meets your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it to build really great content for our social platforms as well as being able to quickly update pieces to create fresh content. We use this to go out to partners for different content pieces. It also allows us to to commit to building very involved pieces of creative and allowing us to update them very quickly, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer & Team Leade
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is quite intuitive. The various options they have, put your imagination to play. The results without exaggeration are surprising. With just selecting and dragging you can build your infographic to your liking with surprising results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version is pretty good, but it has quite limited templates. Also, it will not let you download the final result, you can only share it by mail or through social networks which is a link that will take you to the main infogram platform. That is why it is always better to use the paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend starting with the trial version and there you can see many of its advantages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infogram has helped me in many many many things but mainly it has allowed me to create very eye-catching and very professional infographics at the same time. I am always generating reports, reports and presentations and I like to complement it with infographics that are easier to represent and summarize the information, especially when it has statistical numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

Infogram is the best for disseminating important information on your social networks, I love it because my entire team is aware of everything and disseminating information about my projects is much easier, besides that when I do my master's degree, it helps me create infographics and statistical graphs, which can be updated in Excel so I'm really delighted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love Infogram and I have nothing wrong to add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 1000%, it is a very useful tool for marketing and to create designs that you can use in presentations, to inform your work team, to transmit information to students, etc. It is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a world where creating infographics is one of the main information options Infogram is the best, you can verify in real time which content people visit the most and are most interested in, plus I can create beautiful designs from my cell phone which makes me lets do when I want and where I want. In addition, I can create designs where the data can be updated by a third party without the design being altered, it really is a very versatile tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

variety of templates provide a suitable environment. The user-friendly interface makes it easier to find the tools. The best side is having many features in the free package that enables various opportunities for the startups. Enjoyed having agile customer support as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it needs a strong internet connection since it is quite usual to have poor internet connection days, our work got stopped because of this problem. It does not support complex work that pushes the company to pay for that kind of work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make some improvements in order to be available complex works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Softw makes it possible to use the data-driven content for graphics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Infogram features an easy-to-use interface, tons of beautiful templates, and a really exciting array of interactive elements and graphics. It is so easy to design an attractive infographic or social media post. The design elements are simple to adapt, as are the animations and charts. I feel that Infogram really allowed me to take my graphics and data displays to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only complaints I have about Infogram are related to incorporating images into designs - it never seems to work correctly. It's very difficult to get uploaded images to work properly within the element frames. There are so many non-photo elements to use that I've been able to work around this issue, but I think it is something that needs to be addressed for future ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have found new ways of displaying data to my stakeholders in order to drum up interest in my programs. I love the interactive components - I think this is a major benefit compared to some other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Project Engineer
What do you like best?

Infogram is useful for my work since with it I can create designs and report on new projects and progress to our team, it is really very useful since with its templates I only have to assemble the relevant information of each project, proposal and it seems it would have been designed by a professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, on the contrary it is a useful cool tool, with the best designs, it is an ally for anyone who needs to project their projects and research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Infogram to all people who carry out projects or students and even to new companies that want to post information about their products or services because their quality is really incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infogram has various templates to post with designs with animations, graphs and interactive maps which gives my presentations formality and quality, also with its data analysis I can measure how many people have shared the information posted, which helps me to follow up, Infogram gives me the peace of mind of mounting incredible slide shows with quality images, the best thing is that with your mobile application I can always take them with me, if I have forgotten my PC all my designs are saved in the mobile version so it's my life saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

In my work team, we use Infrogram to make infographics to transmit data, ideas, and reports in a simplified and fast way. What I like about Infogram is that any user with basic knowledge can use its platform since it is intuitive and easy to use. You can add images and numerical graphics with a single click or by dragging and dropping it, something I like about Infogram is that it has a vast library of content, there are all kinds of images that make it easy for me to make my infographics, it also has many templates to choose from, with Infogram I can create infographics in minutes and communicate my ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many things against, the only thing is that when I have used several elements in an infographic, I perceive that it is a bit baggy, but using the preview option, it is fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you use the free version, the Infogram logo will appear on all the infographics, that's why I recommend the premium version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today we live in a world that moves at incredible speed, and we have less time to use complex software or apps to communicate ideas, such as Excel, PowerPoint, and others, that's why Infrogram has been very helpful to make infographics easy, fast and communicate my ideas in a simplified way, something that I have to highlight about Infrogram is that they have a great team behind this platform since their staff is very professional. They don't take long to help you with any questions or problems you Have, I have had to contact them three times, and I have to say that they are kind in offering assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple to create infographics for presentations, company meetings. This tool is very easy to use anyone can start making great infographics for their needs. Amazing customer support, someone is unquestionably there to solve an issue whenever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have nothing to dislike with this application as of now, it's working fine for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest the use of this excellent tool for creating infographics simply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have not stood a simple, and visually appealing method certain reports for our board conferences. Infogram solved this problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been using the tool for quite a while. I like the quality of the application, and three Infogram features I really admire.

1. It's the fastest way for me to create responsible diagrams and graphs. There are dozens of interactive charts and maps to choose to present various kinds of data. There's no any similar services that I know of.

2. The templates have an attractive design. I create infographics, presentation slides and dashboards for mere couple of hours not being a web-designer. And all of them create a WOW effect at audience.

3. The interface is well thought-out and easy to use. Infogram has a vast library of elements, beautiful color schemes and careful balanced mockups, frames, and layouts. Alongside with drag-and-drop editor it makes the process of design enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Free plan has basic options and helps to evaluate the quality of resource. But overall prices are little bit too high for non-professional use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create attractive visual content for my blog without being a professional designer. And the process of creation is easy and exciting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has the maps as we have looked for it in many places. Ease of uploading information, detailed maps of all places in the world. Excellent options to graph maps which is what we are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for the moment.I was using it for a month and at the moment I did not find anything wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask whatever. They are always attentive and available to help you. And they can do many things thanks to the tools they have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We resolved to be able to display geographic information in a pleasant and understandable way. We manage to modify our reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staff Engineer
What do you like best?

The manner in which Infogram is so resilient to any form of data one wants to imagine should be the industry standard that we struggle to make note of data accumulation at such a rapid rate. Its easy and easy drag and drop lets you process which diagram will match your needs. In fact, the pre-created models make the work even simpler. The sleek charts styles are indeed a dealbreaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The library is somewhat restricted on how this could be arranged, and it is irritating that somehow the original picture produced remains as a the tooltip, regardless of adjustments. That would be awesome if maps in real time could be connected to feedback from the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I completely endorse blog posts to all corporations, reporters. Your messages to the audience should be very elegant and readable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a resource that enables you to build photos, with unique material, various picture formats, allowing you to gain greater impact in the final fight, that is also really useful for us because it encourages us to target a wider audience, as We introduce a new advertising approach, the application's simplicity makes it easy to develop diverse and appealing ad strategies in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder
What do you like best?

I have used Infogram for 4yrs or so and found it easy to create charts and icons. Quite complicated charts are interactive which means a lot of information can be presented at one go and there are plenty of options for customisation. There are many features I have yet to explore such as linking charts to external data sources but the basics have been a great asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The library is a bit limited in how it can be organised and it is annoying that the original image created persists as the thumbnail regardless of changes made. It would be great if charts could be linked to website input in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for charts/infograms then certainly look at Infogram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of the charts and infogram type posters and some icons for our website are created with Infogram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's really convenient tool to create infographics, presentation. It's easy to create content and just as easy to publish it around.

We are small engineer school and I and another collegue mainly use it as teachers to present data to students or collegues. It's a great alternative to powerpoint for me and I'm glad I don't have to bring out the big guns of Adobe Illustrator or else...

I would like to use it more but need to convince my school to pay for a pro account which might be tricky. The pro account starts at 19$ a month and this is probably too big an expanse to justify for a school like us for the time being. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though easy to use, I feel like I need time and training to upgrade my skills in using the software. Also, it's not just about technical skills, but also about the conception phase, how to collect data and give shape to it. This requires a bit of methodology. Infogram provides it in the form of webinars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, the demo version lets you the possibility to create 10 documents of 5 pages each, which is convenient. The only limitation that's problematic is the storage space. Since you can't add too many images, it's hard to really dig for the possibilities of the tool as a presentation tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply not opening Microsoft Powerpoint is already a huge benefit. The result is much better than anything you could do with PPT anyways.

Than not having to master complex Adobe software to produce good looking content is a treat.

Being able to embed the content into a course page once and then modify the content without having to redo the embed is a treat. Can't wait to explore more functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This unique resource is ideal to produce nearly all graphics, rich in articles of actual details, that allows creating special media promotions, that may get as a good results for any company. I am able to also develop my templates and edit all of them really quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't any dislike for this software, it truly is outstanding to generate unique graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suitable for building graphics and pictures with a variety of design and style, which allows forming promotion campaigns, with a better chance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a tool that enables you to definitely make visuals, with special content, unique sorts of images, which lets you realize a better reach inside of the ultimate advertising campaign, this definitely is great for us, considering the fact that it enables us to be a magnet for a more recent audience, each time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the programme is, it really helps the user with all the different templates you can select from. I also like the ability to customise and change the colours and themes of the graphs, I like also they can be inserted into presentations but still remain interactive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think I only have alot more access now because I first joined infogram ages ago, so I think I have liked first user joining perk, but now if you try and create a new account you don't get the same amount of perks as I do, so it has been hard when I have suggested it to other colleagues because they can't see the benefit of all its features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Presenting stats and figures in a fun, interactive way that gets the true business point across. Instead of using bog standard boring graphs from excel which are quite frankly over kill now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

İnfografik tasarımını hep tasarım yazılımlarından (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw vb) hazırladım. Bu yazılımlardan hazırlamak hem çok zaman alır hem de otomat değildir, Infogram ise bunların hepsini çok kısa zamanda profesyonel olarak yapmama imkan tanıyor. İçeriğindeki yüzlerce şablon ile resmen hayat kurtarıcı. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fiyatları çok yüksek. Biliyorum aslında böyle bir yazılım için normal bir fiyat. Ancak ben Türkiye'de yaşıyorum ve ülkemde döviz oranları çok yüksek (1$ = 6.92 Türk Lirası) bu nedenle aylık ya da yıllık üyelikleri almak çok zorlaşıyor (Profesyonel üyelik yıllık 228$=1577₺). Umarım en kısa sürede buna bir çözüm bulunur. Bu fiyatlardan dolayı ücretli üyelik alamıyorum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Özellikle verileri kategorizeleştirip daha öz çalışmalarda verileri sunmama çok yardımcı oluyor. Ancak ücretsiz şablonların sayısı az, biraz daha arttırılabilir. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The way in which Infogram is really convenient for virtually any kind of information that one wants to imagine can create with the help of this application.The pre-built designs within this makes easier to make the design you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are plenty of limitations within the basic edition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good tool to make the design of your choice, simple to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Infogram to create regular reports. The Features are actually amazing and inspiring layouts which are spontaneous and make individuals understand data much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing is how it is easy to modify different characteristics of the data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far I have had many limitations to explore what can be done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using it and experience all its possibilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

to be able to involve the reader in an interactive way so that he accesses all the information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

This particular tool is ideal to create almost all graphics, rich in content of real information, that allows making unique marketing promotions, which can get through to lots of people, and have a level higher of acceptance. I can also create my templates and edit all of them extremely fast.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no dislike for this application, it is excellent to create unique graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for making graphics and images with various design, which allows forming promotion campaigns, with a better opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a tool that allows you to create images, with special content, different styles of images, which allows you to achieve a greater reach within the final marketing campaign, this really is great for us, since it allows us to catch the attention of a newer target audience, every time

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how many cool templates they provide and how convenient Infogram is to use. It's intuitive, simple, requires no special skills to create awesome infographics. The variability of what you can create is amazing. I've tried several similar tools and Infogram was the most pleasant to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't figure out how to embed the created image on a website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create images for presentations, for business offers to our clients. The presentations look way more professional and memorable with visuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.