HugeDomains

3.2

HugeDomains is a domain reseller offering premium domain names.

Work for HugeDomains?

Learning about HugeDomains?

HugeDomains Reviews

Showing 16 HugeDomains reviews
HugeDomains review by Tony L.
Tony L.

"it is just a domain"

What do you like best?

It is a good business model but really they are nothing more than loan sharks with massively inflated markups. The internet is littered with stories of how huge domains squatted on names and various sharp practices, but don't take my word for it, google them and always do your own research. Think very carefully and read the reviews out there to make up your own mind.

What do you dislike?

They are operating a "legal" scam, which isn't technically legal and is really Domain Squatting. No ethics, this company doesn't provide a service, it blackmails people who provide real services.

It is always disheartening to find anyone willing to play ball with these scumbags. These people are the bottom feeders of the Internet and all domainers should be banned. Everything about them is sleazy and they should be ashamed of themselves

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HugeDomains

"Huge Domains"

What do you like best?

easy to filter the categories for the domains. Also, there is almost no domains with funny dashes in the domains when searching for a specific domain

What do you dislike?

The design of the site looks cheap and old dated for a site I might spent over a $1000 for a domain name, it feels like I am about to do business with someone who made the site from a basement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

update your site, it doesn't invite me to spend over $1,000s ...

I sell domains on flippa so for me it's a go to resource for price references

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

HugeDomains review by Consultant

"Better luck elsewhere"

What do you like best?

They may have the domains you're looking for, in which case you're out of options.

What do you dislike?

This website and business have been scammy and concerning for years. They have a tendency to drop domains when you least expect it. They also buy up domains for trademarked names, which is shady. They don't often heed the The Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend going to literally any other domain provider, unless you have no other options. Bluehost, Domain.com, and Namecheap are better.

I go there to buy up domains for my businesses and clients. The only benefit is if they're the sole owner of a name I or my clients need.

HugeDomains review by User

"Best domains at Cheapest Rate! "

What do you like best?

The best thing about this website is that we can get alot of domains at a very cheap rate. Their customer support team is also very good who recommend domains very quickly. They have alot of payment methods so we can buy any domain from any place at anytime..

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the domain gets costly and we are unable to purchase them at the cost we want. Maintaince cost is also bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a domain at a relatively low cost then HugeDomains is the best option.!

Purchased alot of domains for my clients and helped them solving their website issues.

HugeDomains review by Samantha A.
Samantha A.

"Gave them a shot, didnt work out "

What do you like best?

They seemed fantastic but I should have done much better research !

What do you dislike?

After so many problems, lack of being able to reach help i decided to read more about them only to find out they have horrible business practices. Do your research first.

Tried to better my site but didn't have any success.

HugeDomains review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

The website has a one-click buy button for the domain, which is listed at the full price. If you know the domain owner it's possibly easier to negotiate. The layout it nice.

What do you dislike?

It's important to read the terms before you buy. It can also be kind of pricey. I heard somewhere that they have a $500 minimum?

I needed a domain name for a business I was helping. They already had one, but it didn't have much value to it. I needed something short and brandable.

HugeDomains review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Reusable Domain Provider !"

What do you like best?

- It is owned by GoDaddy.com

- it is genuine internet reusable domain provider

- any complaints will be fully addressed in timely manner

- reasonable pricing

- secured payments options

What do you dislike?

- not many but saw few glitches sometimes

- also noticed lot of complaints on BBB

- pricing on few domains is too high

Recommendations to others considering the product

- pricing can be little improved

- provide more discounts

- Personal use for now but exploring it to signup for more domains for future ventures

HugeDomains review by User in Financial Services

"Experience with hugedomains"

What do you like best?

They priced the domain purchase fairly .It is a good business model but really they are nothing more than loan sharks with massively inflated markups.they have a lot of payment methods so we can buy any domain from any place at anytime.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the domain gets costly and we are unable to purchase them at the cost we want maintaince cost is also bit high

I needed a domain name for a business I was helping.

HugeDomains review by User

"Ease of use and great customer support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the customer support is good. I also enjoy the feature domains section

What do you dislike?

sometimes the site loads slow for us when browsing domains but other than that its a solit experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice addition to our holdings companies and opens up our buying and selling options in the marketplace

leveraging our large domain holdings and adding to our ability to buy and sell more domains other than on godaddy website

HugeDomains review by Sants P.
Sants P.

"Great please for domains "

What do you like best?

Great use of website to buy domains very easy and simple to use

What do you dislike?

Little tough to browse website elsewise it’s not bad

I have been benefit by buying my domains online and maintinh them

HugeDomains review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"Huge domains review"

What do you like best?

It’s very to helpful to find domains easily to use.

What do you dislike?

It’s glitchy and slow at times. It’s also more costly then godaddy.

It helps my business with finding domains easily.

HugeDomains review by User in Internet

"Helped me secure a domain related to my brand"

What do you like best?

They priced the domain purchase fairly. It kept other businesses away that use my username for more exposure for their products and services.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They were polite to work with and answered all my questions.

If they didn’t hold the domain name to my brand, someone else could have easily purchased it and used it to capitalize on my years of hard work.

HugeDomains review by User

"Harvester and price bumper"

What do you like best?

Large selection of exact match and branded domains.

What do you dislike?

Took one of my domains which I let drop and set the price around 3k, seem's to be their whole ideology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around, if you can

If you are fine spending upwards of 2k on a domain name, they have a large selection.

HugeDomains review by User

"New Domain Kid on the Block"

What do you like best?

I think this is a great new platform to acquire domains from. A much needed new way other than your traditional sites

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was a bit easier to navigate.

It's nice and easy to grab new domains for my company and personal use

"Value "

What do you like best?

I found easy to set up and establish my desired domain name

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that they do not search for any trademarked domains

I did not encounter any problems but that may change in the future

HugeDomains review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Unhelpful"

What do you like best?

It was not working for my laptop properly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface all around. Unappealing.

It has not been helpful with business issues. I have not benefited from it at all.

Learning about HugeDomains?

* We monitor all HugeDomains reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.