Hetman Partition Recovery Reviews & Product Details

Hetman Partition Recovery Overview

What is Hetman Partition Recovery?

Undelete files, unformat partitions and recover corrupted hard drives with easy step-by-step wizards. A single, all-in-one solution will take care of all your disk and data recovery needs. Hetman Partition Recovery can unerase deleted files and folders, recover files from formatted, corrupted, repartitioned and inaccessible storage media. In addition, Hetman Partition Recovery offers a comprehensive set of tools to rebuild damaged volumes and partitions, fix corrupted file systems and restore hard disks back to full operation. Hetman Partition Recovery combines the functionality of several disk recovery tools in one convenient package. Undelete, unformat, scandisk and partition recovery tools are easily available and can be used by anyone thanks to the many guided, step-by-step wizards available. This hard drive data recovery tool can be used to restore damaged and inaccessible hard drives back into full operation completely automatically. The hard drive recovery software is designed to be completely safe even in the hands of a computer novice. It opens disk volumes in read-only mode, restoring files and folders onto a different hard drive or burning them onto a CD/DVD media. Alternatively, an ISO image can be created. Recovered information can also be uploaded onto an FTP server. Hetman Partition Recovery is designed with compatibility in mind. The hard drive recovery tool works with all types of storage media including internal and removable hard disks, USB flash drives and all types of memory cards including as SD, microSD, SDHC/SDXC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick and so on. All 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported including Windows 7. Hetman Partition Recovery recognizes all versions and revisions of FAT and NTFS file systems ever produced. VFAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS3, 4, 5, and NTFS6 can be recovered complete with alternative data stream, NTFS-compressed and encrypted volume support.

Hetman Partition Recovery Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

The complete data recovery pack from Hetman Software: eight data recovery tools for the price of one!

Hetman Software
2006
Walnut, CA
@hetmanrecovery
197 Twitter followers

Hetman Partition Recovery Screenshots

Hetman Partition Recovery Reviews

Showing 13 Hetman reviews
Already have Hetman Partition Recovery?
Ingeniero de Soporte Nivel 1
What do you like best?

Hetman is easy to install and use. It has very important aspects such as a simplistic interface and very simple options to understand. Another positive feature is that this software allows you to create virtual partitions, to be able to move operating systems from one disk to another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support service that represents Hetman is appalling. Your responses are usually automated and slow to arrive. I also consider the cost of the assistant a bit expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Hetman Partition Recovery only if you are already familiar with the program and also prefer to pay a little more. The rest has very powerful features that will facilitate the handling of your disk partitions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has benefited us greatly from the administration of the different computer partitions on servers, where we can mount virtual disks and test operating systems. Similarly, it also facilitated the task of saving complete disks to be sent to external drives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Técnico de soporte de software
What do you like best?

Hetman Partition Recovery has compatibility with different formats of hard disk files. It has the ability to easily expand, reduce or copy partitions. You can partition in FAT format to NTFS without losing the formats and it is not necessary to format. It has an easy-to-use interface with an assistant that gives you all the options with a very complete description, indicating the risks of each action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the size resulting from the partitioning process is not exactly what was indicated and differs by a considerable amount, losing credibility to the tool. Also, sometimes the partition process slows down, increasing the conversion time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hetman Partition Recovery has an excellent configuration wizard that facilitates the activities that are required to perform, protecting the integrity of the data. It allows you to change, reduce, increase the size of your partitions, in addition to allowing you to make a backup of it. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me manage the disk partitions of the company's servers. It has allowed me to rescue partitions that were partitioned incorrectly in other programs, being able to change the format and size of the partition. Also, it has allowed me to convert partitions that were in FAT format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Project Manager
What do you like best?

I use it for pentester work, and it's excellent for recovering all the data after an attack. Once the search is done, it allows you to preview the particles and the files that are recovered. When the photos and files have the original name and do not have a very strange name, it allows you to create images of the files that will be restored. to store them safely, It's fast, last week I recovered 500 gb of information in 2 hours or less, on a hard drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The test version is too limited would be great if it allowed to make a considerable recovery in test mode as for example for a single time allow recover up to 10 files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a fast for recover lost data in a hard drive disk, and other storages devices like USB and SD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this incredible recovery utility I have saved months of work by not having to make projects, programming routines and other files lost on disks and flash drives from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Hetman Partition Recovery is one of those emergency tools you may only need once in a lifetime. In my case, the product was used to read a failed HDD from an old laptop. With too many bad sectors, the 2.5" disk would cause the system to lock up when trying to access its drive letter. Hetman Partition Recovery was able to read the disk (although it took it a while), and successfully extracted the few files I cared about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I understand that the product is targeted towards data recovery specialists and professional users. However, it is also used by mere mortals, so it could be made a tad easier to understand. In my case, the step-by-step wizard didn't help and I had to resort to all-manual mode, which is far from intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved a business problem of recovering a few files that were not yet backed up. I realized the benefit of getting those files back without having to re-do the typing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

After an accident with my hard drive , i didn't know what to do. All my old desings and video projects were there.

Technicians were asking money i couldn't afford so after a deep search i found this and truly think it was a life saver. Got all the content back. My only concern was that im not really a techy person, so i was afraid i couldnt do it myself. Still i went for it, and was amazed how simple,fast and easy it was.

Many thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.All expectations were met Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

value for the money, no question about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic designer and video editor. Recovered my old clients projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

director
Maritime
What do you like best?

All the time i had a job in a big company. It was an IT guru there that was always solving all the computer problems. Last year i'm working by my own. When once my data was lost from computer i was really shocked. I called to Computer Fixing companies. But when i learned their prices i decided to buy Hetman Partition Recovery, because it's just cheaper. Really easy-using soft for a beginner. All my data was recovered and i'm got happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine. Even with my computer level succeed to recover my data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics and international trade Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I did recover all my lost data on my acer notebook which one day stopped booting win 8 in any mode. Nothing helped - I tried to boot using last working config and in the safe mode. Then I booted using my second installed OS: windows 7. And installed Hetman Partition Recovery which recovered all my data and file structure from the first attempt. After rebooting I was able to load my win 8. So it worked fine for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I assume that the work process took some time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lost files issues were fixed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I don't know what I would do if I didn't find such application. My brother formatted my flash drive where I had my finished doctoral work. It was very important for me, but thanks God, I have found Htman recovery program. All destroyed files were renewed and I sighed with relief. Now I hold this program on my desktop because I am sure that sometimes it is the lifeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, except not so easy and fast software as I expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem of data losing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Writer, Proofreader, Editor
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

Use Hetman Partition Recovery because it is effortless to operate the software. Also,I could recover my complete lost data which was very essential for me. I would recommend it to all to give this software a chance to save your life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me the working was a piece of cake and my data was completely recovered. So I have no complaints just compliments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The data lost was recovered and it didn't take a lot of work from my side so I would give it a 100% for efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IR
What do you like best?

To be honest I didn't expect that already exist such technologies. This is a godsend for me. Because the computer is old and often breakdown. On the hard disk a lot of personal, different documents, so for Hetman Partition Recovery thank you so much invented it. After all, a true helper for your computer. I have all my friends recommend to buy it! I was pleased with everything! This program helps to quickly restore information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

at the time of use not found. Hetman works just as I wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful program, especially for those who work with computers in offices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized that it really helps to cope with problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hello. I work with information on the computer a big part of a day and overall a lot of time. So different things were happend and i just lose a lot of information that was very important for my work. So that i decided to find the program that could solve my problem with data recovering. And finally i have found Hetman Partition Recovery. This program helps me with file recovering so far with no any problems! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, perhaps, the interface of Hetman Partition Recovery is not so comfortable as i want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now my data in safety Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

actually i didn't know what was happend, but i think that my computer has been attacked by virus. I lost all the information i was need (it was so much important for me, cause all my work files was on the hard disc). After two hours i found Hetman recovery program it helps me to reestablish all the information. Now everyday, everywhere i hold this application whith me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all. May be speed could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eestablish all the information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I think, Hetman Partition Recovery is the best application. This is a very useful program for me and my work. I use this application very often. I want to thank the developers of the program. Now I am always sure that my important working documents will not be lost . I advise everyone to use this application. The program quickly loaded and always works without problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not see the minuses and promlems in it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

my documents is in safety Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.