GoDaddy Premium DNS

GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed.

Work for GoDaddy Premium DNS?

Learning about GoDaddy Premium DNS?

GoDaddy Premium DNS Reviews

Showing 28 GoDaddy Premium DNS reviews
Ajay S.

"One of the fast and best DNS service provider and Web hosting platform"

What do you like best?

- I usually purchase all my company domain from GoDaddy. Mainly because I like the services and support they provided.

- One of the best things I like about GoDaddy Premium DNS is they provide name server services that have been reasonably fast and reliable.

- The user framework is very easy to understand

- Excellent security features, Premium DNS is equipped with protecting you from a DDOS attack.

- Customer service is very fast and efficient

- Lastly, if you purchase a domain from Godaddy it is easy to move your nameservers to different DNS provider.

What do you dislike?

- Even though Premium DNS there are chances you will suffer from downtown incidents.

- Even without Premium DNS, GoDaddy offers similar functionality.

- Naked domain routing(for example "https://nakeddomain.com") for S3 static website is not supported in GoDaddy. I have shifted my nameservers to Route53 for the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In most of the cases, you don't need premium DNS services.

DNS is a simple protocol, most registrars and web hosts can serve a large number of records. You will get a lot of basic tools without premium such as CNAME, MX, TXT etc If this is all you need to do, this will be sufficient for your needs.

Premium DNS services usually offer advanced features, such as unlimited domains, unlimited records, security based on application availability. These are beneficial when you're building complex/distributed/web-scale applications across multiple service providers and need to perform advanced DNS adjustments based on criteria other than simple records publishing.

For my startup (www.blubyn.com), I have purchase Godaddy Premium DNS service. As I told you it is reliable and fast. They provided pretty much everything you need to scale and host the website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoDaddy Premium DNS
Keith E.

"Go Daddy Products are Simply the Best!"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy makes the process of finding, purchasing, and even setting-up you premium DNS (and much more) super streamlined and easy to use! Their support staff is excellent, and I would recommend them to anyone!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the products you purchase can take a bit to get fully functional, but the support staff is normally able to assist and get you on your way asap!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! They are THE BEST!

We utilize a premium DNS for our company website, along with custom SSL and hosting with GoDaddy, and we love it.

What Managed DNS Providers solution do you use?

Mihir S.

"Good DNS service that has its advantages."

What do you like best?

we have seen improvements with DNS resolution latencies being less with this service compared to other DNS servers we have used. There are added options to control with the Premium DNS that are helpful to control everything in a very granular manner.

What do you dislike?

we have had outages with this service as well so it is not a 100% full proof solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure to have DNS failovers as well just in case if your primary PREMIUM DNS provider has an outage.

Faster DNS resolution which is helpful to a better faster loading website.

Jeremiah K.

"Safer Website, Unlimited Domains"

What do you like best?

Premium DNS has helped our website to load faster, secure our DNS and has helped our site to load faster for any of our visitors. This definitely helps when you're trying to book a client.

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything to say that's negative. We've been using GoDaddy services for years now and have been happy with every single one.

As mentioned above, our website loads faster, is more protected, and the helps a ton when potential clients are looking for you online.

"Security & Faster Performance Combined!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this feature offers multiple benefits. Faster performance, site visibility & security settings.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy is not the cheapest platform in the market offering these services, but they are certainly the best when it comes to customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoDaddy is a GREAT company when it comes tp customer service. I definatelly recoend them!

The mayor solution is to reduce security gaps that prevents your website form showing on certain devices with specific security settings.

Rachel R.

"EASY GOOD PRODUCT"

What do you like best?

its super simple to drag & drop - they have alot of packages you can edit and you can use as an example

What do you dislike?

its not as creative as you would like - you find yourself wishing there was a way for you to add something - NO BLOG :( But you can add wordpress

It can help to engage clients and make life easier! I like that interaction you get with your audience

"Faster & Safer - GoDaddy Delivers"

What do you like best?

The premium DNS server offered by GoDaddy increased the speed of my website significantly, and it was very simple to use and implement. It is also very affordable.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Premium DNS definitely delivers value, but it is difficult to measure, and so the value proposition must be affirmed through the eye-test instead of hard data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a relatively cheap solution to your site's security, this is a solid option with an easy setup.

GoDaddy Premium DNS made our site secure and faster. Overall, our website was noticeably improved, and we have had no security issues since it was implemented.

Kara W.

"Love how user friendly this is! "

What do you like best?

I really like the easy to use templates and built in error checking system. It’s saved me a few times.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little bit to get use to all th features not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

I originally used this program to help with security but now I use it to as a hosting service as well.

Tee W.

"Go Daddy Premium"

What do you like best?

I have used Go Daddy for several years. It is very easy to use and compatible with using with other products and services.

What do you dislike?

They only think that I don't like is some of the add-ons. It can get pretty pricey when you add on a few of them.

I use Go Daddy for my Web Hosting and Domain name.

"Easy interface "

What do you like best?

It is pretty basic. Easy set up good way to get your business website linked. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The whole set up is easy to use even for a beginner.

Getting traffic to my website without having an Insanley long URL. It makes it easy to remember and short and sweet for a business card.

"Most User Friendly and Cost Effective DNS Provider "

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple, provides clear explanations and the cost is great for the services you receive. The help section is a life saver!

What do you dislike?

I’ve had a few issues with load time. It is only on occasion so not enough to make me want to switch providers

We switched from a DNS service that was complicated and offered very poor customer service. With GoDaddy we are able to increase our production because we are not trying to figure out a complicated system and we are always able to get support if needed

Adam C.

"GoDaddy DNS"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy provides an easy to use DNS interface for novices and experts alike.

What do you dislike?

The DNS interface itself is easy to use, but it can be confusing to get to that point from certain points within the GoDaddy platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works great and is easy to use.

Provides a trusted, easy to use registrar and DNS interface.

Akshay S.

"Domain Name provider"

What do you like best?

It offers many advanced features like anycast service, DNS load balancing, Anycast service etc.

Have a very discounted rates.

It has a live chat and 24/7 Phone support.

What do you dislike?

Once the free or the promotion time expires its costing gets higher.

Help in creating websites by providing domains to enlarge the business activities.

Roger N.

"Go Daddy DNS"

What do you like best?

Completeness of the solution is there but requires an expert to navigate quickly

What do you dislike?

Ease of use could be better, perhaps a shortcut method or a quickstart approach

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Requires an expert to make best use of the DNS services offered

Ease of managing multiple domains

"Go daddy dns Is greT"

What do you like best?

I love how mainstream this program is. It makes it very easy to find and purchase your premium DNS. The support staff is very helpful at any point in the process.

What do you dislike?

The product would be helpful if it had a way to log accounts of events such as a blog and here and there we experience outages, but those come with every product.

It is used to help us reach out to clients.

AI

"Easy to use DNS"

What do you like best?

As a novice starting out GoDaddy DNS was super easy to use and even has some more advanced features.

What do you dislike?

The platform could use a bit of a rework to make thing flow better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something easy to setup this would be a great choice.

Helped create a DNS service for our websites so people can get to our site easy. The service as been very reliable.

Don A.

"Ease of implementation"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation makes this product great

What do you dislike?

No obvious shortcomings with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this product you will be plesed with implementation

website implementation is eased with use of this product

"nice website hosting"

What do you like best?

It provides fast performance and quite easy to configure for beginners. They have good security features available in low cost

What do you dislike?

They can provide some caching options as well so that we don't go for any other sites.

Easy to use with budget provided, nice security features and absolutely easy for web development beginners to understand.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

We had an issue last week where a business email was hacked. They were incredibly helpful in all aspects -- provided tech support, suggested software, and step-by-step directions to fix the issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints, but I don't think people realize how well this company is run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service.

Everything runs smoothly.

"Reliable DNS"

What do you like best?

Set it and forget it. With one exception episode (where a router went down at GoDaddy), I never have to worry about it.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be better, and customer support at times is frustratingly unknowledgeable.

Keeping DNS off of my server, so third parties can manage records as needed.

"My Review of GoDaddy Premium DNS"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both experienced and new users. Compatible with most other software, the live support is great, and the cost is relatively decent.

What do you dislike?

The add-ons do get to be more expensive, especially when you require more than a few.

Provides a trusted registrar and DNS interface.

"Easy to buy, hard to use"

What do you like best?

I like that godaddy offers a range of products to link with the premium dns.

What do you dislike?

It can get really confusing trying to figure out how to use all of the products that godaddy offers.

I was looking for a secure platform to host my dns.

"GoDaddy optimum "

What do you like best?

Support is the best. Needed to provide professional advice with GoDaddy domain appraisal is was easy.

What do you dislike?

How long it takes to get the domains check. Wish they had direct deposit.

Putting the domain up front with premium listing to sell it quicker.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Godaddy has a variety of products at reasonable prices. They have great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I don't like there websites; they're not as up to date or user friendly.

I am able to have great domain names at great prices.

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

I like their system and it is very easy to setup a new DNS

What do you dislike?

Support is not that great for GoDaddy. I got stuck one time and didn't know what to do

Just setting up my person website

"GoDaddy DNS review "

What do you like best?

It’s ease of use along with the help options

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing bad about the product. Support is great

Using for a online store

"Easy and convenient "

What do you like best?

Simple and easy process, straightforward and no tricks.

What do you dislike?

Overall great user experience, even for beginners. Not much to dislike.

Hosting for our online business.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

This program is super easy to follow and use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (in my case) it works super slowly

Offers great security and secureness

Learning about GoDaddy Premium DNS?

* We monitor all GoDaddy Premium DNS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.