GoConqr Reviews & Product Details

GoConqr Overview

What is GoConqr?

GoConqr is a free online learning platform where you can create, share and discover Mind Maps, Flashcards, Study Planner & other resources.

GoConqr Details

GoConqr Reviews

Showing 21 GoConqr reviews
Already have GoConqr?
Senior Staff Technical Program Manager
What do you like best?

It is a comprehensive tool that is always very useful in any job I want to do. It has a really useful interface, with complete and easy-to-use tools, which contribute to the management of our work time in order to organize the tasks that I need to perform and manage the entire workload. It also includes relevant and important information that helps enrich my knowledge to grow professionally and increase my abilities and skills to another level. It also contributes with each aspect to be better every day, it provides quite interactive and dynamic functions that allow us to make work much easier and to have more control over what we do, calendars are a really useful tool. The tools for collaboration, comments and information transfer are quite good to be able to share an interactive space together with other work colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface is quite complete, it presents its complexity, having so many options to handle it can become overwhelming to keep everything in control, however it is not something that escapes my hands or anything that cannot be fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate and join GoConqr, it is a wonderful tool that can help you and your work colleagues in many more aspects than you can imagine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We achieved many things thanks to the arrival of GoConqr to our work, we improved communication as a team, managing the work much better to be able to comply with a much more fluid work system. We inform ourselves and prepare much better to be better professionals every day, in this way we are much more agile and more consistent in what we do, optimizing our work and offering a service with much more quality. GoConqr helped us much more than to organize our work, it helped us to maintain an order in our day to day and to be, with the passing of time, better at what we do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director, Middle School History
What do you like best?

I like that it enhances talent in every way, it contributes to improving communication skills, as well as concentrating on improving the planning and organization system to increase the skills in the work done when managing projects. It converges in a source of a million ideal tools to create a simple and dynamic learning network, where it is possible to create an optimal work environment to achieve collaborative work, sharing knowledge, thus promoting comprehensive learning in each member of the work team.

Its implementation allows greater access when working, where it is possible to use it on the mobile phone or on my computer as required. It provides the necessary tools so that resources are never exhausted to enhance the acquisition of knowledge, such as tests, videos or plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only notice some limited editing, tagging or creation functions where it is a bit difficult to do a proper job when there are functions that I need to perform but the platform does not give me tools that have exact functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Robust interface, various comprehensive training materials and correct tools for better organization of work. GoConqr has all that and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits have been personal and group. On an individual basis, GoConqr has been a friendly tool that contributes to the acquisition of comprehensive knowledge, to doing my job much better, managing my time better and being a much more proactive person. As a group, we promote all our work to another level, beyond what is expected, forming the base of our knowledge, as people, workers, great professionals, it has helped us every day to objectively achieve all our commercial projects, we manage our time and the correct organization of each task to be carried out, with which we can offer a better image and learning to all our students and make the learning process much more interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Management & Data Science
What do you like best?

I like it because it is a wide network of knowledge management, which always promotes group learning, to train comprehensive professionals. It has several tools that contribute to always improve talent, share skills and acquire new knowledge. It is a powerful LMS tool that improves training and synchronized learning, as well as courses that allow the creation of interactive and dynamic content, with tests and quizzes. It provides an indispensable platform to share information with colleagues and keep all our work in order and under control, to optimize all our work arrangements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more editing capabilities to tag images or create separate nodes. In addition to this, you need more configuration and customization options, the interface needs more tools that allow I to adapt all my work to I feel more comfortable to work, and improve my work experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For us it has been an essential tool to improve as professionals, grow as people, offer a better service every day and satisfy customers with our work. Learn, grow and improve with GoConqr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementing GoConqr in our daily work diversifies the way we see and do work. It helped us to be better professionals, to learn and understand that it is necessary to acquire new professional skills every day, to be better every day in what we do and always offer a better service with our work. In addition to instructing us every day and helping us to be better at what we do, it also helped us organize our work, stay up to date on all our tasks, and always carry out teamwork. Moving forward together is our secret, capturing our ideas, knowledge and new things learned, in a single system like GoConqr is really fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a program that creates a completely free online personalized research environment that helps improve learning. Goconqr includes learning programs that allow us to produce, share and find mind maps, online notes.

With GoConqr we can even plan our research and track our research and monitor our procedure in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find any kind of error in the program, in general I have had a good experience using GoConqr, it has an excellent service and it is very easy to build schemes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform has free tools to create resources such as mind maps, notes, cards and evaluations, which can be shared within the system or published externally on other sites. Teachers and tutors can also monitor and analyze the results of individuals and classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using GoConqr has allowed us to share information much more easily across the group. It's great to have the ability to share and receive feedback. Team members have enjoyed the opportunity to talk about their experience as well, the platform generally benefits everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Coordinator
What do you like best?

It conributes excellently to systematize and streamline all my work, it is easy to make maps, slides, presentations and structured flow charts. The analysis and study of all the work is much easier to do from GoConqr, translate all my ideas was never so simple, also allows me to organize all my work. The tools are simple to use, configure everything according to how I require it is simple, without so many complications. I can also share my information with colleagues, in this way we maintain a constant, collaborative work and we advance in the same steps, coordinately, without anticipating the work of the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software in general, together with the tools, the interface, the design features and the functionality provide and excellent service, at first it cost me to adapt my work to the software, transcribe all my information and organize it as necessary, it was a true work. However, with great patience and dedication, I managed to get GoConqr to be my helping hand during the administration of my work, and it has not given me any kind of complication with respect to its function or tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend GoConqr for being an exceptional software, that guides step by step all the work, in a fluid, fast and simple way. Test it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Both my colleagues and I find that we can better perform our job functions in my work. And this is because GoConqr follows step by step all the activities and tasks that we need to perform, linked to this gives us the opportunity to be able to make slides and diagrams to capture all our commercial information. It increases our abilities as professionals and gives us the opportunity to carry out a collaborative work, taking our work to a next professional level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Director
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

The software has great features that enhance its functions more and more, all these make the experience in the software rewarding.

- Ease of use, allows the organization and administration of all my work.

- It is a great tool that provides basic and professional knowledge of everything you need in my area, I can even incur topics to develop my academic and professional skills to adapt so much better where I am.

- All together tools perfectly complement the work that needs to be done, the calendars, maps and labels bring me closer to developing study and work tactics.

- It allows me to get closer to all my colleagues, where we can share information and exchange opinions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was complicated to adapt to the software, to understand the functions of each of the tools and to directly connect to work all aspects of my professional growth with the software. However, with the help of customer support and with a lot of training I have managed to adapt and improve the experience every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working and learning at the same time goes hand in hand with GoConqr, I recommend it because it provides great skills to learn and train as a professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a tool that has given us great benefits of work on a daily basis. We complement our work and professional experience to grow as better people and great workers. Between colleagues we have improved our work communication, which increases the collaboration between the team. In our company we are adapting to the software and using it daily as we find in our way of learning and professional growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

What I like about the software is the ease with which I can organize myself. Learning everything I really want to learn I can do through this software without any inconvenience, quickly and efficiently; I can also easily acquire all the knowledge I need to train as a true integral professional. It has great very good tools that help me with the organization and administration of information. It represents for me a truly useful software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to complain about, until now everything has worked really well, it has been very useful and its tools have been very complete. However, if I would like to propose an improvement, and is that from the beginning has been difficult to adapt and configure everything according to my tastes and preferences, it is not clear, so I understand it from the beginning, but I've already taken it best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a really complete software and very useful for the training of a complete and integral professional. It provides work, much easier to provide basic knowledge and an excellent organization

I recommend you to consider GoConqr as an effective tool for a coordinated and effective work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoConqr has undoubtedly become the main tool we use daily to obtain our corresponding benefits. The professional intelligence that we have acquired in general has benefited us by bringing to us a better perspective of work, doing in this way and much better every work we do. Giving the best of us and with a better organization and management of what we do, we now offer a better product to all our clients and we are happy to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Support Specialist
What do you like best?

The software is advanced, it represents a very useful tool with features that satisfy all the functions.

It works systematically by providing the possibility of obtaining effective learning quickly and easily, which allows to acquire new and better general knowledge of the branch that I want, in this way I develop much more my skills and gives me a professional intelligence integral and basic.

It works without any inconvenience, the interface is very complete. The option of being able to attach files and be able to synchronize is really incredible and opens the door for great exchanges and advances in my personal and group project.

I love that I do not need an internet connection to be able to advance in my learning, this is wonderful since I can work with much more tranquility and fluency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit to configure the software to my needs and goals, however, with the help of the customer service, everything went smoothly. Of rest I can not complain about anything, everything seemed to work perfectly and without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoConqr is an essential software for the great advances, allows to develop great knowledge to allow the work to be much simpler. It is a really useful tool that I recommend that you try and discover how wonderful it can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits have been incredible. First of all, the work has become much lighter and less complicated thanks to the fact that together we have acquired a greater base knowledge, which has complemented as integral professionals at the service of the company and at the disposal of our customers. Every day we give our best, and with GoConqr the work has been much simpler. With the support of tools provided by the software we have supported ourselves and thanks to this support we continue to make progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Marketing Manager
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

What I love about using GoConqr is that it is quite complete, all the functions and features it offers are incredible, everything goes perfectly. It provides fast learning by providing vital and essential information necessary to acquire new knowledge every day and thus understand everything about my work. It's all I need.

The tools are enough to run all the work in the software without conflicts. I can synchronize and attach files, the most important thing of this function is that I can share it with whoever needs it at the moment. Is incredible.

Works great without internet connection, which provides more ease at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my beginnings, I always find it difficult to learn to manage the software, I feel that the interface is complicated. However, it is still the best for advanced learning and with a high degree of professionalism. The whole system works very well, the customer service is very good and attentive to any call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main recommendation is that if you are not in the software, join, do not hesitate. If you want to learn professionally, know, learn, understand, develop your work better, be a better person and learn about the fundamental bases, GoConqr is what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many solutions that we have found thanks to this software. It has allowed us to create questionnaires and maps that in a certain way has facilitated our work, without a doubt the work is easier and simpler. It has acquired general knowledge, a base and professional foundations for the correct application of all our functions in the workplace. Being able to share this experience in my work, the fact of working and learning in one, is the best I could have. Every day thanks to GoConqr we are better at what we do and offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Restaurants
What do you like best?

Basically GoConqr is the fast learning software, it provides the opportunity to know and understand concepts based on my needs thus providing a complete personalization experience.

I like that when I do not have an internet connection, I can also do things in the software, and when I connect to the internet everything is updated immediately, it is a wonderful and very useful function.

It's great that you have lovely tools, which I can also share, like cards or maps.

I can attach files, images and questionnaires and the most useful thing is that I can share this information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little complicated to manage, however I still like that I have so much to choose from. It is diverse and multifunctional. Although I would only like it to be easier to understand and with a better distribution. Of rest all its characteristics and tools have worked correctly without any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is suitable for those who are looking for new and updated knowledge each day, I recommend that you try it and see how great it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can literally learn every day more. The benefits that he has brought to my work are incredible. We have solved commercial problems thanks to the fact that we can do questionnaires and in a very didactic way share them and see the answers and scores. It is really an easy way to learn and work at the same time. In this way we have developed in the workplace more easily and every day being better and better thanks to a great systematic and effective learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

What I like about GoConqr is:

- It is a software designed for easy and fast learning

- I can learn things that I did not know before and that I was letting go

- It has very useful tools

- Allows the creation of different formats and patterns for the development of questionnaires and surveys that serve a great deal to find useful and necessary information.

- Very useful and easy to configure and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software has very good features, it is quite complete and all the tools they offer work perfectly. GoConqr is an advanced software, I have not presented problems and I can not find something that I dislike. Undoubtedly, everything that has been offered is as it is, its interface is fast and complete, it is not expensive and it represents a huge utility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoConqr is a fast learning software, allows you to create, manage and systematically organize everything in order to carry out quality projects for your business. It is really useful, I recommend that you try the different formats of questionnaires, apply it in your work for your clients, and observe the enormous results that it can bring for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are very satisfied with GoConqr, all its tools, functions and complementary features make it great. Thanks to the fact that we can create questionnaire formats, we have been able to develop a new project for improvement and quality of service with the participation of all customers. It has also allowed us to collect diverse information to reserve it in our files and always keep it in mind. We company has had better results and the projects have been more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of human resources extension
What do you like best?

It is an incredible software that gives me fast learning, it contributes with the creation of formats in different ways to create easy questionnaires for clients and the public in general. I love that I have acquired great systematic learning of many things that I was passing up, thanks to the questionnaires and surveys that I have been able to develop in GoConqr we have been able to observe errors and we have been able to find solutions to each one of those errors. It is simple to use and represents a great utility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has presented incredible features and there is nothing specific that I find bad, I can not say or think of something that I do not like. Until now everything with which it has presented some type of problem the support to the client solves it in seconds. All the tools with their functions are in perfect condition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like everyone to take into account this wonderful software, in incredible. It has helped me a lot and I am sure that if you implement it to your work and your life will be of great utility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use of this software has brought millions of benefits, we have found nonconformities, difficulties, vulnerabilities of our clients towards our product and with different surveys we look for the way to know all that, in order to formulate indispensable solutions in the improvement of our business offers. In this way we keep ourselves informed and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
Hospitality
What do you like best?

It is a creation software, easy to use, of integration to systematic learning, where you can develop and understand different topics of vital importance.

It offers the facility to create different formats, present all our surveys to clients with an easy integration of the model objective of the survey.

It presents an incredible database with the Lakh learning medium and the ability to customize and filter all the topics of interest by categories.

Everything I say is easy to do, because I can do it without the need of a web connection and then synchronize it to keep all the progress in order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the creation of the mental maps had more availability of some things that I would like. I can only connect the nodes to certain areas and it also does not allow me to attach my photos. It is only that small inconvenience that I have presented with the software, I would like to do a better job, to my tastes and preferences, and I would like this to mention what they took into account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really consider this software the best for your office, it brings millions of benefits. Try to use it and try it, you will not regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that it has helped us to solve problems with the creation of the questionnaires that were offered to our clients, before they were boring and did not capture the attention of those who read it, now with the features that I can take from GoConqr, the formats of Survey have a better design and presentation. Also with millions of benefits of systematic learning. With the improvements in the surveys, we obtain better results thanks to the knowledge of what we are doing right and wrong, according to the surveys there are immediate answers and solutions that are designed to do it, in the business and in the daily work, to work better everyday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Environmental Restoration Technician
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

I like the selection of formats available for me to create materials for my class. I can create flashcards, flowcharts, mind maps, quizzes, and notes. My students can also create their own accounts and materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in creating the mind maps. There are only a few areas that nodes can connect and, while I can upload my own images, I can't attach them to nodes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is what you make it. If you take the time to work with it, I think it's really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoConqr allows me to cater to diverse learning needs and styles in my classroom. I can create traditional notes as well as creating visual notes for students who learn better visually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
Internet
What do you like best?

All GoConqr has done is to offer a great learning experience in understanding important topics. I like the fact that it can work in both online and offline modes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in creating the mind maps. Nodes can only connect to a few areas. I can't attach my uploaded photos to nodes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me monitor my activities effectively. It's great for making quizzes because you will get well analyzed reviews of your choice answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It is very easy to make quizzes and flashcards for my students. I can individualize them per each student and there level. I can easily print or even send my students the quiz. There are many subject to choice from. Math , science, history and what I do is music. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike so far as I have only used it for a few months. So far very easy to set up the quiz and even flashcards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give it a try as I found it very easy to create quizzes for each of my students at there level . It allows you to send to each student or as a group. You can print out the test as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helping students to learn easier and make it fun Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The way we can engage with students using good, current software. Evaluations are just easy, fun with instant feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I will like to be able to create complete courses with video and more content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kids love it! Go use it and feel free to be flexible and creative. Quizzes are not only for evaluating but also for learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating gamification with only time investment and no money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Associate Consultant
What do you like best?

I am using this app for creating various quizzes and notes followed by sharing it with my students. It helps me in creating various subject notes and connecting with the students to share the content. Students are free to comment on the notes about their doubts and is very user friendly. I can make my resources public so that anyone can view the content and learn from it. I can chose from a variety of subject areas as well as search for my colleagues so that I can connect with them. It works in both online as well as offline mode, so that students who don’t have access to internet 24*7 can sync the content and then view it in the offline mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t any option for adding video or audio while preparing quizzes for students. Plus I can’t provide a label for any image I use or make it resizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it is an excellent site for everyone to make learning fun and engage in the learning process from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel that the resources are intuitive in nature and can be picked up easily. After students have given the quiz, they are free to get the complete review about every question they have answered. Pus, all the content is free to use and supports different formats for creating questions (Multiple Choice Question, Fill in the blanks and True/False). This helps my students to utilize the computer skills for improving their knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst
What do you like best?

GoConqr is an amazing web app which provides a great learning experience to understand important concepts and topics.

It has some cool features like creating as well as sharing mind maps, notes and flash cards. It has a database of over 20 Lakh learning resources and the ability to filter your topics from a range of sub categories.

This app can work via both online and offline mode, so all the activities gets synced to your account automatically for viewing them in offline mode.

There are lots of options for sending quizzes to your friends with MCQ questions, Checkbox questions (for multiple answers) and True/False questions. There is an option for attaching images with the question as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I faced with its User interface was with the flashcards. Once I have an already known flashcard, I don’t see any option to auto-hide it or skip it from the main screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is well suited for someone who is eager to learn through fun activities and always wants to learn in a group of friends. Surely I would recommend it without any second thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing is that its offline support is great and I can see my recent activities anytime, anywhere in the offline mode. Other useful features include option to pin some other user’s resources and topics to my list of subjects instantly. Also I can give quizzes, check the score after completion of the quiz and get a detailed review about the answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

GoConqr proved out to be a user friendly one -stop information site for me. I can easily have the collaboration done with Google Drive and Google Docs in just a few clicks.

I just really like the mapping in GoConqr and I was able to create an easy quiz within 5 minutes or so. Flash cards which were offered were excellent to use. I use the interactive flash cards the most. You are allowed to create a new one or you can also use which you have already done. Besides that, there are numerous games offered for practice.

I also used the GoConqr app from my iPhone and I found that it gets automatically integrated with my web account, which allows me to use it any time from my device itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While designing the quizzes, I could not found an option for having a multiple choice question which could have more than 1 answer for it. I think this lacks here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, GoConqr is a good app and lives up to its given title. It is suitable for both teachers as well as students to conquer learning at a friendly site/app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used GoCinqr as a student and not a teacher to connect and collaborate with my friends by creating groups for studying/learning purpose. It is very easy to give a comment over a discussion or a quiz using GoConqr.

I made many maps using the app and downloaded it when it got completed in a .png format to share it with my other friends. Also, I found that files could also be attached to it easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good user interface.

Easy to create flash cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am pro user for almost one year and unfortunately they develop dozens of irrelevant improvements, but simply do not treat main software issues.

I am tired of asking about hide the known flashcards... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exam prep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for GoConqr?