Fluper Reviews & Product Details

Fluper Overview

What is Fluper?

We provide the most agile approach of development in the web and mobile space with a customer-centric vision.

Fluper Details

Location
Already have Fluper?
PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

After being pitched by a sales representative from fluper I decided to go with the company for my website and application costing around $20,000.

They sent me a milestone plan of payments and scheduled completion dates for the progress which spanned over 8 months.

At the start they took big sums of money leaving the smaller payments till the end.

Each milestone was 60-70% completed but was never fully complete. They would always say we will fix the issues as we go along and we must proceed to the next milestone to make sure the project is completed in time.

As we drew closer to the completion date the project remained unfinished with all the money being paid.

Then they stopped working on the project as they had taken all the money and I was left with an incomplete project.

I am a victim of Fluper now and I have lost $20,000.

For anyone reading this, use my experience as a lesson and stay away from this company as they will do the same to you.

They have fake reviews online so please do not be fooled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing they are the worst company to deal with and will take your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of communication, rude management with no manner of speaking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

STAY AWAY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

At a very important moment I approached the Fluper squad, where I had to live my device at the planned date. There were a lot of obstacles out there to do this, though. Luckily I found the service, and they finished my project without any trouble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Some of the great qualities about them is that they are always willing to lend a hand to check for their customers 'needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult for me to remember what I just do not appreciate in them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Let's move straight! They're a one-stop software production resources solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I only wanted to create a user-friendly device, and Fluper supported me with the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The project was based on Health and fitness, as the people now not able to take care of their health, so this app will help them to maintain their fitness through a mobile app. It will check their steps, calories burn, weight, and also provide some easy exercises to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best about Fluper is that they provide expert visions and recommendations, which I was not aware of. Also, understood the concept as well as the complexity required to lift it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that in Fluper. I am incredibly pleased with their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It was a truly 5-star service provider and I highly recommend if you really have the desire to get the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of Fluper, I am solving the health and fitness issue, which was not taken as important as it is. After the delivery of the app, it gets a massive response from every age group, and they all give positive reviews for the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had an event planning app idea and I was looking for the right app development company that can do it as I have imagined. I needed lots of features and functionalities along with a user-friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love their way of work. Once I have approved the project for the development, they started the development of my application and regularly delivers the update regarding the work that they've done in my application. Their instant response makes me amazed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to disliking, I don't get anything wrong with Fluper until now. They are the best at their own level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Fluper is without any doubt a trusted organization. It is the perfect combination of passionate team and innovative tools. From designing, development to marketing, the company is a one-stop solution for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I went more than 10 mobile app development company, but guys at Fluper seems to be confident and they have the right solution for me. As my idea was very complex, it was really difficult to transform it into reality. In the development phase, there was lots of customization, but this team always gives their best. Moreover, one they have delivered my project, they also offered me a 9-month free app maintenance and support service that I loved the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The project was based on the people who want to have the best time of their lives. Fluper built a hybrid application that targeted the users of both the platforms of iOS and Android. The project was an app that enables users not only to search the fun events, band events, concerts happening near them but also reserve a table at the event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best about Fluper and its developers is their ability to deal with complexities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Fluper is what makes your business idea goes up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The application delivered was very smart and easy to use. so I would rate 10/10 to Fluper. It is highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We got numerous positive reviews on the App Store and Play Store. The app is being used by people of different ages and preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I hired Fluper to design a real estate website, which lists all the properties according to the area. It was for my own state. Fluper was happier to build a website that can be of great use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The extra work which was provided by fluper was cherishing. They listed all the details of the property and the contact number was listed accordingly to gain more profits. The rates provided initially were to gain better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with the website they have delivered. So, no complaints from my side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Renting a home is not easy especially for bachelors or for foreign guests. So, we came up with a solution to providing people the information about the properties available to rent or to sale according to the requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The project was an online taxi booking app and Fluper made it possible. It was a dream of 4 years and developers at Fluper converted it to the reality. Users can book taxi online on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The app they delivered was very easy to use. The user map journey was very well prepared by the team and it was exactly as planned. Taxi services have always been very much appreciated by the customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just couldn’t ask for more because what they have delivered is exactly what I wanted. There is nothing to criticise about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had faced a lot of issues while acquiring real-time location. Paid taxis used to charge a lot even for very few miles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The project was to launch an application for mobile users, to read daily news on the go. The major task was to get the news flashed in both the platforms at the same time and fluper got it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The task was very finely and easily handled by Fluper. They were always in conversation and keeps on reporting the work completed for my application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problems were faced while collaborating with Fluper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Fluper is a top-notch mobile app development company that delivers great products and build a trust relationship with the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A person cannot carry extra baggage in their hands in order to stay updated. So, a news application that keeps fresh content available for the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I contacted the Fluper’s team at a very critical time, where I needed to live my app at the scheduled date. However, there were a lot of hurdles across to attain this. Fortunately, I found the company, and they completed my project without any hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best things about them is that they’re always ready to lend a hand and check in on the needs of their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard for me to recall what I actually dislike about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go ahead! They are a one-stop solution for app development services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was just wanted to build an app to give easy access to the users and Fluper has helped me for the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Fluper?