Finalsite

Finalsite is a web design and software for schools.

Work for Finalsite?

Learning about Finalsite?

Finalsite Reviews

Ask Finalsite a Question
Showing 11 Finalsite reviews
Finalsite review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Finalsite - Great provider of school software and services"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about the provider is their way of simplifying communications from school to home; involving alumni and the management of complex requirements in terms of computer security.

What do you dislike?

Since the objective is minimalist, it becomes a method that does not allow scalability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for web solutions as an educational organization, this provider becomes a good option, as it clearly interprets the scope of many institutions and has excellent support.

I had the opportunity to implement it in a freelance project that I made for an educational institute in the locality in which I live.

Inquiring I could see that I would provide the necessary tools to create a website that is easy to administer with marketing and recruitment purposes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Finalsite
Finalsite review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Finalsite: a great timesaver for school web presence"

What do you like best?

The Finalsite infrastructure provides a great foundation for schools to build a great-looking site without a full IT/web development department. The design is modern and clean while catering to the needs of schools.

What do you dislike?

Since the focus is on simplicity in building and managing sites, it can be lacking in more robust options for design and layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for web solutions as a school, Finalsite is a clear winner — their understanding of what educational institutions are looking for is a big benefit. The support is fantastic and they really understand how important keeping your site up-to-date and looking good is!

Our school's website is beautiful and easy to manage, which is an important non-negotiable for marketing and recruiting purposes. Since the web is the first stop for many prospective families, having a great-looking site is a big deal!

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

"Finalsite Web host"

What do you like best?

ease of use! Final site makes it incredibly easy to not only make changes or adjustments to your web page, but to create a new page or form for a page itself.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to find the code in finalsite, which makes it easy, but I personally like to re-code if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far so good! You can really "design" your pages, information and payment forms etc the way you want them to look. It's great!

We have a large Parent Association presence and Finalsite makes it easy for even our parents - when given access to make adjustments to Parent Association run events.

Finalsite review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Finalsite Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy designing websites and applications for different markets. Finalsite has several different widgets, layouts, templates, and designs that allow me to be able to incorporate those into my design and not have to do all the back-end and front-end development. It saves time and helps trigger my own ideas.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the lack of customization ability. I am not able to customize some of the widgets and templates and transform them into the way that is best suited for me and my use cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for some design templates and management this product is great and easy to use!

Finalsite provides benefits to all businesses that would want to own a website or webpages in order to share information with customers or capture data.

"Easy Access for web"

What do you like best?

I can easily post news stories and accompanying media. I find the ease of use to be the best feature.

What do you dislike?

We experimented with a "hero" image for a long time and this constantly created issues in terms of image or video size, resolution, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely give it a shot for ease of use and ability to teach others how to use it

They have helped us roll out a new website that has drawn rave reviews and is easy for faculty, staff, students, and parents to navigate.

Finalsite review by Administrator

"Overall good product and service."

What do you like best?

Their customer service is very helpful, patient, and timely.

What do you dislike?

I can't print from the knowledge base. If I need to follow several steps or print the instructions for later use, the instructions don't print well.

Presenting our District Website in an updated, user-friendly, visually inviting manner. Our Website is easy to navigate so our end users and our staff are finding it more functional and responsive than our prior provider was able to deliver.

Finalsite review by User

"Decent platform for school management websites"

What do you like best?

Finalsite has some very easy to use, appealing templates that can be used to help give private and independent schools a very professional appearance online.

What do you dislike?

Finalsite's limitations to integrate key components of our communication needs ended up being the decision to not continue using their products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our organization needed a more robust school management and communication suite. Ensure all of the features you need will be included.

We needed an integrated communication platform for our school, and tested out Finalsite. The content management system ease of use was quite appealing and the end-user experience is quite professional and user-friendly.

Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"FInal Site as a k-12 school admin"

What do you like best?

All of the data complied on final site is always accurate and downloads immediately. You can customize everything with ease and did not take long to learn.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the actual formatting of the site. It just does not look pleasant and makes work feel like work.

Surveys, forms and data compilation. Updates really are easy, our school really benefits from finalsite.

Finalsite review by User

"BHS Foundation Use of Finalsite"

What do you like best?

Ease of creation of new pages. Ability to create registration and link with payment gateway services.

What do you dislike?

Photo placement and resizing. Reports can be cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works particularly well in education industry. Comprehensive, allowing for many features, particularly registrations across a number of different activities.

Clear organization for outreach. Ease of use of registration component resulting in increased registration.

Finalsite review by User

"Finalsite is pretty good"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the composer and posting to our website

What do you dislike?

some integration with MailChimp would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of.

Allows us to have a comprehensive website using forms and microsites for various departments.

"Love Finalsite"

What do you like best?

Customer support, client success managers, user interface, beautiful designs

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be a bit steep for smaller schools

We're able to provide a beautiful website that allows us to successfully provide inbound and outbound marketing for our school

Learning about Finalsite?

* We monitor all Finalsite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.