Endtest Reviews & Product Details

Endtest Overview

What is Endtest?

Endtest is the leading test automation vendor providing a complete software platform to help organizations efficiently build automated end-to-end tests for Web Applications and Mobile Applications.

Endtest Details

Endtest is a platform that allows to create, manage and run automated tests for web applications without writing any code.

Endtest

Endtest Reviews

Showing 12 Endtest reviews
Already have Endtest?
Resident Communication
What do you like best?

Endtest is simple to use. Before I started testing, I had no experience in testing or software development. I was able to learn how to test within a few weeks. Endtest has made it super easy for me.

The Google Chrome extension made my first couple weeks of testing so easy, and I will continue to use it.

Their customer service team did a wonderful job of teaching me how to use their software.

Lastly, their website is super easy to navigate. I can jump back and forth between windows with no problem. I also appreciate the layout of looking at the results of a test. The way that you can see the log, the video, and the screenshots without ever opening a new screen is easy. Also, I like how you can click on parts of the test that you experienced issues with and be redirected to your test is convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I currently have nothing that I dislike about Endtest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team is writing completely new software. We are making a ton of progress, but the manual testing was getting tiring. Now that we have Endtest, the amount of testing we are able to do has increased manifold! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Support. The support is awesome. I came to them with an issue, they provided me an API action related to my concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but re-running tests is a bit of a hassle. It would be very helpful if we could rerun tests from the results page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduled testing. I often forget to run tests but with the scheduler it's really amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like the support person, who helps me out whenever I have a question.

We have an application where we have to verify the email address and they have it their own inbox to verify that scenarios. So happy that we have found this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything, there is nothing to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Automation, verify your email address, Jenkins pipelines with test, SMS for verification. Supper helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's fast and easy to use.

Helpful documentation.

Fantastic Support team.

They offer training sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was free, and some video tutorials would also be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need ANY help at all, contact their Support. They're always there to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves us a lot of time, making our releases safer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Good piece of software. Just keeps getting better, I am one happy customer. Before we started using endtest, we had to write Java code with webdriver in order to get things tested, it was messy, slow and it sometimes chaotic. We no longer have to deal with broken or outdated tests, it's just wonderful to have your tests up and running when you need them and not have to dedicate entire sprints to fixing them. What else can i say? Their customer support is helpful and quick to respond, don't know exactly what timezone they're in. Compared to other solutions on the market, endtest is at least a million times better, the test editor si easy to use, we can run the tests on Windows machines and Mac machines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the JavaScript editor from the "Execute JavaScript" action would look nicer, right now it's just an input and it can be difficult to read what I pasted there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good piece of software, it's a must try for anyone in the software testing business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our tests are ready and stable whenever we need them to be ready, no more messy code and no more headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Test Automation Engineer
What do you like best?

we have a bunch of backend web apps, using this tool to keep the tests running.

used it for 2 weeks before buying the pro version, because we also needed firefox browser.

having videos of the tests is very useful, helps us a lot with the debugging

have not used the machine learning features yet since our web apps have not changed a lot in the last months.

one interesting thing was that other cloud testing solutions do not offer browsers on mac machines, endtest was the only one that had this option.

lots and lots of different functionalities that could be useful, but we do not use them yet, such as the backup option for tests

support is great, helped us a few times.

site is running decent, could be faster.

site looks good, could look better.

the price is decent, 1650 dollars for one year, no monthly option available.

we will continue to use it

we do not use the mobile tests, since we do not have a mobile app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a tutorial wizard would have been useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good alternative for selenium Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

automating tests for backend web apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software QA Engineer
What do you like best?

Their Support team is absolutely amazing, they have helped us on numerous occasions. The platform is really great and you can write a test in less than 10 minutes. They have everything you might need in terms of automated testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more examples in their Documentation section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any questions, you can just talk to their Support team, they are lovely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer have to write tests with Selenium and we no longer have to take care and manage our own cross-browser infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It has a lot of features. We can run tests for Web Applications and Mobile Applications. It also uses Machine Learning for the Self-Healing tests part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues, I haven't noticed anything that might bother me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves us a lot of time with the automation part, we're releasing with more confidence than ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It looks really nice and it runs pretty smooth. A nice platform with a lot of options, really useful for test automation.

The support is absolutely amazing, that's definitely the best part here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to link your results with your steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We managed to automate a lot of tests with colleagues who do not have any programming knowledge. It's really a wonderful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Specialist
What do you like best?

Even if it's a codeless platform, I don't feel like it limits my flexibility. The video recordings are really useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they added more examples in the docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure that we are not introducing any new bugs in our software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media
What do you like best?

it is reliable and secure to use and right price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't support a wide array of browsers and/or operating systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Endtest?