EasyWorship Reviews & Product Details

EasyWorship Overview

What is EasyWorship?

EasyWorship is a powerful, yet simple church presentation software. Build your entire church service - song lyrics, Scriptures, announcements, videos and sermon notes - in one place, quickly and efficiently. Experience the software that is uniquely designed to meet the needs of churches, big and small, around the world.

EasyWorship Details

Church presentation software that provides presentations creation using url scheduling, PowerPoint import, and slide editing features.

Softouch Development
Tulsa, OK
@EasyWorship

EasyWorship Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the EasyWorship community
Have you used EasyWorship before?

EasyWorship Reviews

Showing 13 EasyWorship reviews
Already have EasyWorship?
Youth Pastor
Minister to Students
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

There are a few redeemable qualities to EW. One thing I really do like is the ability to import videos from YouTube into a schedule with seamless transition. That makes showing videos from YouTube much easier. I also like EasyWorship 7 came with the ability to remotely control the presentation from the app, although it needs a bit of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It just seems much more difficult to use and more outdated than similar programs, such as ProPresenter. One of the things I like is the YouTube integration, but it took me forever to figure out how to do that. Ease of navigation has been an issue for me with EW. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy Worship needs a lot of work to be on par with similar programs. However, EW 7 is a big upgrade over EW 6. A couple more updates and I think they'll be where they need to be. It's just not a favorite of mine right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes presentations somewhat easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in EasyWorship
Youth Pastor
What do you like best?

The best feature I enjoyed from easy worship was integration of scripture that could be implemented into a presentation natively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most disliked function was the difficulty there was in attempting to share libraries between devices. The sharing was very tedious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy Worship was very beneficial in organizing weekly presentations and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from EasyWorship Software of EasyWorship

Hi Joel, thanks for your review of EasyWorship! We do understand that sharing your library between devices is important. We will soon have a tool that will allow you to easily backup and restore your entire database from one device to another!

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. I like that you can connect with multiple screens/projectors to display images and lyrics to hymns to everyone in the congregation. It Allows you to control multiple screens and displays with the use of a laptop. This really helps us "spice" up our sermons and attract younger crowds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more tutorials available for new users. When I first started using this, there was a lot of trial and error and I ended up having to resort to youtube or the internet to learn how to use the software and understand more of what it could do. I am pretty sure there are more features I am not yet aware of or accustomed to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have never seen any programs like this before, I encourage any staff member of the church to check out this program to help elevate the "sermon experience". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program allows us to make our sermons and and the worship experience more fun and alive. It helps us attract younger people and it also helps everyone engage. It helps our production become more innovative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

EasyWorship is just that. It is so easy to use that it just disappears to the point where, as long as the slides are timed correctly, you forget you're using a program to display slides. The fact that all the worship songs are stored within the program, and I can edit them if we sing them a different way, makes it very useful for our church. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that sometimes I try searching for a song, but it doesn't have it. That's no big deal though, because I can just manually add it in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you will not go back! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiency. EasyWorship makes it so our services run more efficiently, whoever is running the slides knows what to expect, and we are able to rearrange the verses, etc. as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Minister
What do you like best?

I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Um...I don't think there's really anything I dislike about it. It really fits our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Pastor
What do you like best?

I love how you can schedule everything out and write notes. This makes it easy so that micromanaging is not necessary. They can schedule the songs, video, and powerpoints and never have to leave the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve but that's with every software. After doing a few times, they pick it up quick! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good piece of software. We have never used any other presentation software but we never felt like we needed to. We even have an older copy of EasyWorship so I can't even imagine how amazing the newer software is. It takes time to learn but once you do, it will make worshiping God a much better experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to have a good flow in our worship services on Sundays. Playing videos is seamless and works well with our older computer even. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Editor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The ease in transitioning, the personalization possible, and the file compatibility all tell me that this is a great way to live transition between media. It's seamless and user-friendly. Even the pricing is great; you can either choose to outright one-time buy the software or subscribe. Options! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's only one thing that I wish EasyWorship would do: add an Apple compatible version of the software. Please, do this. Many people use Apple, and it's sad to have to use another computer if you already have an Apple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. It's a low-cost help on live productions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before this kind of software, people would need to juggle several media tasks in a clunky way - awkward transitions, interrupted flow, waiting for the next thing. EasyWorship takes several tasks for a live production and funnels it through this one program: multiple slideshows, videos, fades. All this without needing a professional level switcher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

We use Easy Worship each week in our tech team ministry and it's incredibly easy to use. Our ministry runs entirely on volunteers, so it's nice to have software that anyone with any skill level can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Easy Worship is not available for Apple users. So, if you're a macintosh based church, you'll have to consider other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Again, if you're a Macintosh-based facility, you'll have to use something else. Besides that, EasyWorship is just as its name suggests - easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy Worship not only allows you to present hymn/worship song lyrics to the congregation, but it also has a database of Bible translations in case you need to present a verse or passage. It's all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the ease of the program- it’s easy to use. Also I like how the program is customizable and you can change the theme depending on the songs or time of year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how you have to pay a certain amount each month and it’s based on the number of members. This is very weird because what if a small church can not afford to use this program but they want to because it will benefit their worship and overall make church better (not to please people, but to add more beauty to the whole experience)? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Church Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sound & Media Director
What do you like best?

We used EasyWorship for around 4 years, and it was definitely easy to use for volunteers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really clunky software and the UI is ugly. It hasn't progressed along with other presentation softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd definitely check out ProPresenter as your first option before going with EasyWorship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used EasyWorship to project lyrics for songs and scriptures for our Pastor's messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from EasyWorship Software of EasyWorship

Hi Zack, we appreciate you taking the time to review EasyWorship! We would love to get your feedback on how we can make EasyWorship better. It is possible that you are also reviewing an older version of EasyWorship. If you haven't yet, check out our newest version! We think you might like it.

What do you like best?

I like the decluttered interface and the ease of use. I found it to be a great place to start for congregations just getting started with displaying lyrics and other presentation needs. I believe a novice user will quickly find their way around the software and be up and running in no time. I say ll of that to say that training volunteers is a breeze on this platform and for that I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of support for Apple products. Most of my business revolves around my mac computers. Most creatives I know live in the realm of Apple products as well. While I realize this is a cheaper solution all the way around, this creates less opportunities for complete synergy from creation of content to implementing it during worship services and gatherings. The other part about EasyWorship I don't like is the lack of support for multiple video outputs for dedicated stage displays that are fully customizable. I prefer a black background with white letters for the stage display and for me it is far better to see a black screen that is simple and less complicated than the high quality imagery we display for the congregation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are on a budget and need a software that is comprehensive and dedicated to presentation of media within the context of a church service I can't recommend a better product for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's cheaper than most all of the other church presentation softwares without having to go old school and resort to using powerpoint. We also saved a lot of money using it and PC's versus more expensive software on far more expensive Apple products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

At the most the import ability for images and songs seem to be the only thing it’s good at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It lacks so much, not every image is compatible for running as a presentation. You are limited to 1 video format meaning, you will have to get an external software to change the format. It lacks mp3 audio playback which is important if you want to create a slide show with music. It has a “Go Live” button that you can’t tell if the video is playing or not due to a black screen being where the “preview” should be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for bare bones presentation, then this is for you. Just don’t expect it to do anything more than that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have since move to ProPresenter. It is a more reliable product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from EasyWorship Software of EasyWorship

Thanks for your review of EasyWorship! The ability to import media and songs into EasyWorship is a great feature. However, it does sound like you reviewed an older, outdated, version of EasyWorship. At the time of your review, the available version of EasyWorship (version 6) supported different video formats like wmv, mp4, mov and mpg and also supported audio playback from mp3, wav, wma and m4a. The supported image formats are jpg, png, gif and bmp. The 'black screen' in the 'preview' when playing a video is also there no longer. The video does play on the control screen and on the live output. We would love for you to try the newest version of EasyWorship!