Doodly

Doodly is a drag and drop doodle video creator.

Work for Doodly?

Learning about Doodly?

Compare Doodly to Similar Solutions

Doodly Reviews

Showing 13 Doodly reviews
Jose C.

"Tricky way to sell"

What do you like best?

Nothing so far because I haven't used the product yet

What do you dislike?

When the website is visited, there is only one purchase option. Right after you buy this "unlimited access offer only for facebook", then the Enterprise option appears... but that is not all. After you buy the Enterprise option, then the real good stuff appears, the "magic trick" to sell your products online. I wonder if after buying that "magic trick" another addition shows up... and another one... and another one... Brad Callen, your products might be good, but the way you sell them REALLY SUCKS! Added to all of the above, the program cannot be installed in the disk or partition of the user's choice... it installs itself wherever it was designed to be installed to. I hope that the "30 day money back no questions asked" policy is not another trick

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not buy this product until searching a lot. They have a VERY TRICKY way to sell

No benefits so far

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Doodly
Gerald A.

"Doodly does what its supposed to do."

What do you like best?

I like the simplistic nature of the program. Thought has been put into the interface and the result is a clean, intuitive work space. It's easy to see why so many people are coming on board.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were a downloadable version that did not rely on an internet connection. This would allow work at the lake of other places where connections may not be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the amazing community of Doodly users. So many folks offering helpful tips and examples.

Doodly doodles are perfect for conveying basic thoughts and ideas without having to draft reams of instructional text. We have more user engagement on our tutorials because people want to watch the doodle as it unfolds.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

maguil v.

"Use this awesome tool for animated doodle videos"

What do you like best?

I really liked the way it is around the corners, Doodly really highlights the true artist in the user. It can be good for children who learn in school and if you use it in a way that is the children of a school, you can create your own world! I also like the ease of you and the incredible possible results that it offers. I really like to draw and animate in doodly. The software helps me easily create a digital board for my drawings and videos.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a lot more control over the color of your assets in the blackboard mode. For a better appreciation

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you feel that your presentations are burned and the audience loses interest, try Doodly!

I am doing more blackboard animations to promote my products and services. Doodly is simple to use and the final results are excellent and professional.

AI

"Checkout this awesome tool for doodle animation videos"

What do you like best?

I love having the flexibility to form your own drawing path on associate degree object. I additionally like having the flexibility to use your own .png or .jpg files. The Doodly style cluster on facebook is additionally quite useful. I like being able to make your own illustration way on an article. I additionally like being able to utilize your own .png or .jpg documents. The Doodly configuration aggregate on facebook is additionally very supportive.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to see a touch a lot of management over the colour of assets in blackboard mode. I might want to almost certainly change marker hues amid a scene. I might likewise want to almost certainly keep a way inside the edge of an article as it were. Other than this I haven't found something that I dislike concerning Doodly apart from maybe some a lot of choices is adscititious for illustrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Exceptionally simple to use with quick learning curve. Also, in the event that you feel your presentations are getting stale and watchers are losing interest, attempt Doodly!

We have taken our New Member shows and our Board shows to a replacement level with Doodly! It keeps the attender engaged approach higher than a traditional presentation. This is a must have in case you want to see the audience engaged.

"Mesmerizing still shots"

What do you like best?

I liked the way it is around the edges, Doodly really bring out the true artist in the user. It can be great for kids learning in schools and if if used in a way that it is meant to be the kids at school can actually create a world of their own!

What do you dislike?

Then again Doodly is still like any other application that is out there with nothing much different and innovative. Just like paper and Bamboo, it still at the end is just a Doodle drawing application!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doodly has a good quality support from their QA team and comes at Par with other applications but to be very honest, Doodly can really put some work and make this an even better Application and can really take the whole platform by wind if they change it a little and make it slightly more innovative!

Doodle has been helpful in creating stills for promotional videos of our firm and for the end users. It also helped alot during University FYPs!

Joe W.

"Doodly is easy to use and easy to customize"

What do you like best?

I love that I can import my own drawings into the library.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a bit more control over the color of assets in chalkboard mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use with a quick learning curve.

I'm creating whiteboard animations to promote my products and services. Doodly is easy to use and the end results are very polished and professional.

Heather S.

"Make your Presentations Stand Out!"

What do you like best?

Doodly is easy to use and fun to watch! Doodly takes your boring presentation and turns it into an eye-catching video.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about Doodly other than perhaps some more options can be added for illustrations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you feel your presentations are getting stale and viewers are losing interest, try Doodly!

We have taken our New Member Presentations and our Board presentations to a new level with Doodly! It keeps the attendee engaged way better than a normal presentation

Brian W.

"Cool software for doodle animation videos."

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to create your own drawing path on an object. I also like having the ability to use your own .png or .jpg files. The Doodly design group on facebook is also quite helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to change marker colors during a scene.

I would also like to be able to keep a path inside the edge of an object only.

Social media engagement. The same image received a better social media response when it was synthesized with doodly.

jim b.

"If you do videos you need this......."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of you and the amazing results possible.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing at all. however it take a little effort to get the feel for use.

It help with he creation of videos and whiteboard presentations. It has made life easier.

"Great for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

I don't have to spent a fortune on advertising ads! Or stay with companies that just don't see my vision! This platform is so easy!!

What do you dislike?

In their ads, there is mention of using color, I've been on support calls with no success! Doodly needs to make this better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Easy to create ads with animation, and voice!

- Easy to portrait your creative vision

My visions just come to life! It's an easy to use product for short commercials / ads

"Best for Animation"

What do you like best?

I like sketching and animating on doodly. The software helps me create a digital whiteboard for my drawings and videos.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription can be expensive for the program it is, however there is quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always remember that it is helpful for animations of videos as well as sketching pictures. Also for help use the help service that comes with the subscription.

I am making videos and picture sketches for the design of the company and its products.

"Innovative "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about doodle is that there is no limit to creative options and style.

What do you dislike?

At times, the program freezes up. I’m not sure if it’s my end because my internet connection is pretty solid.

Doodly helps me get my point across and leaves little room for confusion.

"Nice interface"

What do you like best?

The interface is really slick. A lot of thought has gone in to how this would be used by end users.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are a bit gimicky. This shows up against other products.

Our operations team are happy that the product is delivering what was expected.

Learning about Doodly?

* We monitor all Doodly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Doodly to Similar Solutions