ClouDNS

ClouDNS is a provider of global Managed DNS services, including GeoDNS, Anycast DNS and DDoS protected DNS.

Work for ClouDNS?

Learning about ClouDNS?

ClouDNS Reviews

Ask ClouDNS a Question
Showing 6 ClouDNS reviews
ethan c.

" cloudns best option to acquire domains and DNS hosting"

What do you like best?

cloudns is an internet service company that offers names of dns and dns hosting, among others. One of its best features is its manageability, the interface is simple and easy to use even by a person with little knowledge. in this interface, users have the possibility to access the statistics of their dns servers on a daily basis.

when we talk about cloud prices, it has nothing to envy to other companies, it presents very accessible packages that adapt to the needs of all types of users, there is even a free option that includes four DNS servers, three DNS zones, three forwarding of mail, unlimited records, dynamic DNS and web addresses. that adding other options varies the price.

Another point in favor of cloud is its security than with a 256-bit SSL encryption system that will provide maximum security that will keep data and customer information safe.

What do you dislike?

As it is a relatively young company, there is still a long way to go. if we talk about the area of ​​the dns, cloudns I believe that all customers will be satisfied when purchasing this software. On the other hand, when we talk about other options, I think other alternatives would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommend with your eyes closed cloudns for its great features such as its security, reliability, manageability and convenient prices that make it a good option.

this service helped me streamline and manage my domains more effectively.

recommendation.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClouDNS
Ryan N.

"Great DNS host"

What do you like best?

We transferred our DNS to ClouDNS to help with load time and to get our SSL certificate for free. It's been super reliable and was really easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a free SSL certificate on your website, this is the way to go. Not only that but there are numerous other benefits that will help you have a great website.

Getting a SSL certificate for our website and helping bring down the load time for our website.

What Managed DNS Providers solution do you use?

antonio l.

"a great service at a very affordable price"

What do you like best?

you can quickly and easily obtain and manage some necessary elements in today's world; 1) you can buy a domain at an economical price, and 2) you can get a good data protection service based on dns and vpn.

maybe the most important thing is that it also has a powerful api and allows migration of domains and sub-domains quite fast and easy to carry, with just a few clicks and some commands you can modify everything you need

What do you dislike?

although it is easy and comfortable to use, in some moments to solve some problems it can become very technical, but nothing impossible to do thanks to its after sales service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

an easy and intuitive system. with a high positive response rate.

It allows to configure multiple factors, besides protecting efficiently and economically.

mainly ddos ​​protection, which really is reliable and economical.

"Saved my sites from downtime"

What do you like best?

If you think Cloudflare is doing you any good, you're wrong.

ClouDNS is the service you should be using to manage your dns. It's fast, reliable, solid, no fuss set-up, amazing support team and EVEN a free plan that will serve most of you.

Domain redirects, free mx/mail forwards, bulk add, bulk delete, BULK COPY RECORDS FROM ANOTHER DOMAIN: genius!

What do you dislike?

Honestly the only part I don't like is that I need to go back to the dashboard home to change the domain I am working on. There should be a dropdown somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check their free plan to test it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I now have full control of my websites' DNS records. I do not need to spread it across accounts or servers.

In a few minutes it has propagated and my changes are live.

I 'm never leaving this.

AO
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Fast , secure and reliable DNS!"

What do you like best?

DNS service work fast, stable and secure, the price is awesome!

What do you dislike?

So far after a couple years never been down and that's is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this DNS service for everybody, easy to set up, fast and is a budget service.

Speed up our internet in a great way, up to 3 free domains, SSL is encrypted, works with domains worldwide.

"Excellent dns service! Easy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Excellent dns service! Easy and intuitive to use. Functionality tops others.

What do you dislike?

Nothing terrible to say. Features stand on their own. As always think towards improving UX

Faster server transfer times and improved storage offerings

Learning about ClouDNS?

* We monitor all ClouDNS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.