Cloud FastPath

4.8

SaaS-based file migration to popular cloud services

Work for Cloud FastPath?

Learning about Cloud FastPath?

Cloud FastPath Reviews

Ask Cloud FastPath a Question
Showing 6 Cloud FastPath reviews
Cloud FastPath review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Super Easy Migration 1.5TB from Egnyte to ShareFile"

What do you like best?

The product was easy to use - easy to understand - super fast - and the team was literally available 24-7 - even through the weekend. Once the jobs were created, simulated, and began transferring - there was nothing left to do but wait. It transferred 1.5TB of data in one day start to finish.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any negative aspects of this migration. I was very anxious going into this project because of the serious time constraint we were facing, but the Tervela team was so calm and so reassuring. I really appreciate how great they managed my emotions through this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After having just finished 3 very large data migrations of my databases over to a cloud server - and experiencing some pretty significant headaches considering one of them was our accounting software - I just really want to express that it has been a pleasure working with Tervela and Cloud FastPath. I haven't felt so confident in a migration team as I have with this team. There was a time constraint on this project and difficult permission parameters to work around - but the migration team was on top of everything every step of the way. I almost felt as if I didn't have to do anything. Great team! Great company! I would recommend and work with them again!

My organization is in the process of separating from our parent organization and we needed to separate our cloud storage account from theirs. This was difficult as I am not the admin of that account, but am the admin of our own orgs data - we only had 5 days to completely move our data out of Egnyte and into Citrix ShareFile and I had to do the whole project without full admin rights. We were able to complete the whole project in 4 days.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cloud FastPath
Cloud FastPath review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"I wish I had found CFP sooner..."

What do you like best?

The interface is simple. Easy to set sources and targets for files. Easy to segregate jobs. Can use a "multiple pass method" for an initial move and the only process subsequent changes.

What do you dislike?

Almost too simple. Sometimes hard to determine what files are included or not. For specific file verifications one needs to get into the logs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to move large quantities of files around from servers or between cloud providers, you would be well served by investigating what CFP can do for you.

After a merger we had about 1TB of files sitting on an old Windows server that we wanted on Box alongside our existing shared files. I moved a number of these files manually via FTP but had a roughly 15% failure rate due to various issues. I found CFP via our account rep at Box and I only wish I had found CFP sooner. I set up the jobs to move the remaining files without overwriting the ones that had already been sent (or worse, changed since arrival). The simulation feature was very helpful which outlined HOW the project would be executed without executing it. I scheduled the projects for evenings and weekends. The remaining files were moved in a snap. Had I known earlier, I would have moved the whole file server via CFP. Thanks for saving my behind, cause I don't know how I'd get the files over that had previously failed.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Cloud FastPath review by Administrator

"CloudFastpath is clutch for cloud-to-cloud file transfers."

What do you like best?

We've migrated several clients to different cloud-based platform, sometimes from another cloud application, and sometimes from local file shares, and Cloud FastPath has given us the tools to do this extremely quickly and with confidence. Admittedly, we've rarely use the more advanced permission features, but the core product functionality is rock-solid and easily worth the price of the service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike here. The UI took some getting used to, but it's not something that is hard to use.

Quick, seamless file transfers

Cloud FastPath review by John B.
John B.

"Cloud FastPath worked great!"

What do you like best?

The product worked very well for a difficult migration of files from Windows Server to Office 365. It solved all of the synch problems and got the customer where they need to be. And it was fast and painless. Very much recommended. Great staff too, getting started. And the cost wasn't painful either. I'd use them again, definitely, and if your're looking for a good solution, look no further.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It worked as advertised. It's fine.

Synch issues with Office 365

Cloud FastPath review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Bringing back actual, quality customer experience on top of a great product!"

What do you like best?

Highest Quality Product & Customer exp. Luke and others were helpful online. I really like the way they used the chat sessions to step me through the use of the product. They even picked up the phone, when chat wasn't good enough and spoke with me!

What do you dislike?

There isn't one thing I disliked about this company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

Moving DropBox to OneDrive.

Fast, reliable service with Customer service that actually cares about your end result

Cloud FastPath review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"great experience"

What do you like best?

once setup, the sync/datacopy just worked

What do you dislike?

interface is a little clunky, but after some trial and error made sense

dropbox > sharepoint data migration

Learning about Cloud FastPath?

* We monitor all Cloud FastPath reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.