Callnote Reviews & Product Details

Callnote Overview

What is Callnote?

Callnote allows to record Skype, Google+ Hangouts, Google Meet, Viber, FaceTime and Facebook conversations, as well as meetings on GoToMeeting and WebEx.

Callnote Details

CallNote
Newton, Massachusetts
@Callnote_App
Answer a few questions to help the Callnote community
Have you used Callnote before?

Callnote Reviews

Showing 17 Callnote reviews
Already have Callnote?
Retail Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

Callnote came to save my life, it is one of those tools that you give thanks because they exist, I can record calls and share them via file transfer, so it allows me to create content for presentations that we then share with the rest of the team, when we complete successfully a project and even when we train new staff we show them presentations detailing what not to do as a team and Callnote is an important part of creating the featured content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Callnote is perfect, it integrates with various communication software so I can record any conference no matter where we communicate from, Skype, GoToMeeting, Zoom among others and the recordings are perfect. There are no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software that will help you incredibly to record quality content, which you can use for presentations and even to create Marketing content, to remember important points in business conferences, you can tag calls, record audios and videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing about Callnote is that I can store the recordings in Dropbox, which allows me to free up space on my device and that's great, in addition to recording business meetings and conferences, I have also used it to record family moments from a distance, especially now When the pandemic separates us, it is incredible to be able to remember special moments and feel families so close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reservoir Development Supervision Engineer
What do you like best?

Callnote is a software that I use because it gives me the opportunity to record calls and audios from various communication software such as Skype, GoToMeeting among others, the best thing is that I can store the recordings so that I can review whenever I want both from Evernote and in Dropbox and That allows me to share with my colleagues and even to use the recordings for various purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It really has very useful recording tools, its interface is very friendly, the only thing that sometimes the connection with Skype or GoToMeeting has failed but they have been very few times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it so that all your calls are recorded with the best quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the main reasons why I use Callnote is to record conference videos that I later use to post on web pages, and it has also served as a reminder when long topics are covered in conferences to provide solutions to problems, I can follow up to all the points discussed above and thus I avoid forgetting the assigned tasks, it has freed me from many headaches, I have also used it to post interviews on the Podcast so Callnote allows me to record videos much easier for this purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Management Specialist
What do you like best?

With Callnote I have avoided disgust and problems in my work and even in my day to day, being able to record conversations for later review has been very helpful in my work since if I have been entrusted with some tasks or activities I will follow up on them, also that I can use it with GoToMeeting and record the video conferences and meetings. I like it because I can pause and resume and record only what I consider important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been able to perceive is that when connecting with some communication tools like ZOOM it has some delay problems and it usually closes completely and I have to re-enter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not stop using this tool, it will really be very useful, it will help you make sure that you do not forget anything. Or use the recordings for other purposes that can be very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing is that I can upload these recordings to Dropbox, send to coworkers via email or share them on Facebook, it is a tool that really solves many problems, one of the possibilities that I see in this tool is that I can record conversations with clients or record important conferences and use it to create content for Web pages or business Marketing, personally I have used it for my employee training presentations, we let you know what we do and where we go with what we do, how they are our meetings, and how everything agreed in our meetings materializes. It really is an excellent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Callnote is a very versatile and great tool.

I love callnote, its ease of use allows a quick handling of the tool practically without being an expert.

What I like most about Callnote is that I can integrate it with other communication tools so that I can record my video meetings and calls with my team members. Callnote allows me to record both audio and video in a very fluid way and with great quality. It is very easy to share the recordings in addition to being able to use the audio to transcribe it later.

callnote can be integrated with communication tools like gotomeeting. it's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the user experience has been satisfactory, from the free version to the paid version. Excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Callnote is undoubtedly a work tool worth recommending to all my colleagues, the results obtained with this tool are impressive.

callnote has a free or recommended trial version as well but it only allows us a few seconds of recording.

low price

qualified technical support

incredible use experience

Easy to use

that's why i recommend callnote Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Callnote has undoubtedly helped us to record all the team's video meetings in a very easy and fast way, in addition to allowing us to record video and audio separately and then share it with the team.

It is a very educational and easy to use tool that undoubtedly becomes a mainstay in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista en el servicio de atención al cliente
What do you like best?

Me gusta ya que puedo integrarla con otras herramientas y plataformas para realizar grabaciones de voz y vídeo.

Está plataforma es muy buena ya que puedo realizar grabaciones de herramientas como gotomeeting, Skype y usar estás grabaciones para reproducirlas luego en reuniones o para usarlas en el archivo, también se puede grabar audio para ser usado en transcripciones.

La facilidad de de Callnote la convierten en la mejor opción, fácil de usar y sin problemas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Me gusta todo de esta herramienta. No tengo malos comentarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Callnote es sin duda una herramienta muy practica y útil en las empresas, sobre todo cuando se debe compartir información que se recibe mediante una llamada o un video.

Recomiendo esta plataforma ya que se pueden realizar múltiples opciones con resultados increíbles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Está plataforma me ha ayudado a llevar registros de grabaciones tanto de audio como de vídeo, también me ha ayudado a grabar video y audio por separado facilitando y brindando así múltiples opciones tales como presentaciones, transcripciones o simplemente compartir partes importantes de las reuniones, llamadas grabadas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor, Cosultor de Estrategias y Operaciones, Analista de procesos.
What do you like best?

Me encanta esta Callnote.

Es muy fácil de usar y realmente útil, con Callnote podemos integrarla con otras herramientas y así poder realizar grabaciones de llamadas, videos, audios entre otras.

Gracias a esta herramienta podemos usar las grabaciones para realizar ediciones necesarias para las operaciones diarias de la empresa así como también podemos utilizar las grabaciones para realizar presentaciones al resto del equipo de trabajo.

Lo mejor de Callnote es que podemos usar la herramienta para grabar los audios y los vídeos por separado.

Sin duda es una de mejores herramientas que hemos usado. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Está herramienta funciona de manera fenomenal, hasta ahora hemos tenido un excelente resultado, no tengo opiniones negativas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Está herramienta es perfecta, es muy buena y los resultados son exelentes.

Recomiendo esta herramienta a todos mis amigos y colegas, sin embargo está herramienta es paga, su versión de prueba gratis es limitada sin embargo ofrece resultados buenos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Callnote nos ha ayudado al momento de realizar grabaciones importantes en llamadas, grabar videos y demás.

El uso y la experiencia que nos ha brindado está herramienta ha Sido muy buena. Gracias a ella podemos compartir fracciones importantes de nuestras reuniones grabadas además de que podemos integrarla con otras herramientas de comunicación como Skype, gotomeeting entre otras. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Travel Agent
What do you like best?

Allows easy capture of conversations and create tasks

Allows easy tag of files from other apps like Google drive

Its free no cost at all

Recording conversation helps in case one needs to retrieve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of bugs that may be a nuisance . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need conversation for later use allow callnote to record for you from all application like Skype .Its absolutely free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording calls and conversations and create tasks if need be . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dueño
What do you like best?

What I like most about this application (CALLNOTE) is that you can easily record the corversations and videos that we make online through software or pages like Facebook Skype and that you can store them in the cloud with Dropbox or GoogleDrive. , it is a very useful application, I also love that you can record audio and video separately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

what I like the least about this recorder is that it is not free, and its trial version, its recording limit is very low, there is also having it updated in its most recent version since otherwise you can have general conflicts when you want to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create a free version with more numbers of recordings allowed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Record lectures, record conversations, record messages that I want to save on my computer to show later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

My favorite things about Callnote is that you can record the audio separately from the video. This is perfect for me because most of my use for this software is transcribing the audio for my calls with other partners or potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything per se about the app but I do wish that there could be some things added like longer call times or even a transcription feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This a the perfect compliment to any video or audio calling that you do. They do offer a free trial, however; it sin't the greatest experience. I would certainly invest in the full version for the full experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The greatest benefit is the same as what I like best, it is the fact that transcribing calls are so easy with this software and everything can be saved to the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A lot of times when doing video chats / conference calls on skype it can be hard to write down everything discussed in the conversation. So it's nice to be able to record conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much I dislike. Perhaps it would be nicer if you could have the free option allow more recordings per month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If there are more than 10 business calls it can be a hassle but if both parties have this software, you can both take turns using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about CallNote is the built in speech to text feature. This has come in handy so many times. Transcribing is SO easy AND you can do it in different languages as long as you pick the language the recording is in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently dislike anything about CallNote. I use it almost every single day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to transcribe na audio call, make sure you choose the correct language. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to transcribe my conversations with the click of a button has been a GAME CHANGER. No more he said, she said or trying to remember what WAS said. Everyone gets the recording of the call every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its a giving option on real-time for recording everything on video call and also note down every call history when i missed call. i think it is a very good experience with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is giving option on main page , not in hidden option please make it correction and giving some better solution. thank very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Automatic connection with registers email id with another product is also registered with same email id is automatic connected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

some technical issue with our Clint is facing on system. and reducing time and doing smart work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrollment Advisor
What do you like best?

I used call note for recording the calls and video editing for certain software tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no dislike but it is good application where i can recommend others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good tool for editing the video Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it for skype software for editing the calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shift Supervisor
Retail
What do you like best?

This product enhances Skype and offers you everything that you wish Skype already included. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That an additional software is needed to get all the things that are initially wanted out of one software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to record and manage videos with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the concept. I work internationally and like to be able to record video call regardless of platform used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The voice recognition needs a lot of work. I work internationally so ways of speaking English and non native speakers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it does serve a need. However it would be great if it was embedded in exisiting programs. Also audio to transcript is clunky Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of international video conferences and calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

This is an excellent app if you need to record a conversation on Skype, that you need to show later to your coworkers or to review something of the conversation, makes notes for later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because is a free version you can only record a certain amount of calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None, just recording some conference call to review them later and take more notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like how efficiently this program is, very easy and convenient to use when doing meetings and discussing the future within my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can honestly say that I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ways to better our customer services, how to get sales up,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.