BlogDash Reviews & Product Details

BlogDash Overview

What is BlogDash?

BlogDash is a blogger outreach database built to help bloggers coneect with brands, with a variety of features, do-it-yourself tools, and turnkey solutions.

BlogDash Details

BlogDash Inc.
2010
New York, NY
Answer a few questions to help the BlogDash community
Have you used BlogDash before?

BlogDash Reviews

Showing 28 BlogDash reviews
Already have BlogDash?
UW
What do you like best?

This is very cool- a tool I use to write and develop blog posts relevant to my field- Insurance related articles and/ or topics trending. Could be anything from Insurance to Artificial Intelligence, anything related. I like that I can use this to format and write out my blogs, also send them out. This works as a platform for me and it is extremely accessible to all and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that often times this crashes or does not load properly- during times like this my work gets deleted as it does not automatically save as you go. I would really like for this issue to be worked on and hopefully fixed soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a reliable source for work but the site does crash a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing major- just as I mentioned above. It often times takes forever to load or just crashes. I have lost my work a handful of times so have other colleges and then we all have to rewrite. In the end this causes us to waste our time when something like this goes wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PHP developer
What do you like best?

It is a great tool for bloggers that helps them write blogs about different types of brands and connect with them. Helps them to give a good review about them that enables promotion of it. It is very much accessible for all and very easy too use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes that leads to annoyance, apart from it it is perfect and very cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with very easy to understand features that makes it great for use. I like it a lot that it helps me in writing various blogs with ease. It is quick and saves time and is easy to navigate as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For business it is amazing, as it helps you to give blogs about different products, leading you to give promotion about different products and also encouraging the brand of others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Communications Specialist
Entertainment
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I do not like that often times this crashes or does not load properly- during times like this my work gets deleted as it does not automatically save as you go. I would really like for this issue to be worked on and hopefully fixed soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogger
What do you like best?

I liked the campaigns, Blog Dash used to have, for bloggers. I like how bloggers can pitch for products, which they want and need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns have slowed down. Pitches are not being responded to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it to find blog campaigns and pitch blog campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor In Chief
What do you like best?

Blog is the best part about this service dash is the other Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure of it clicks with are goals we are in trial mode at this time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hey more views to blogs we run Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Specialist
What do you like best?

User friendliness of application can’t be beat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have any complaints or concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blog Dash has enabled my business to expand outreach and address the needs of more consumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

There were easy instructions as well as many opportunities as a new blog writer. I learned a lot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing could push people away and make them choose something cheaper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogdash is great for a company or even for an individual. The instructions are easy and you can set things up quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Post Production Assistant
Entertainment
What do you like best?

The efficiency of the website - it makes finding clients so simple and streamlined Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have nothing bad to say about BlogDash! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Affordable, easy to use and easy to implement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to find writers for our online content faster and with more experience than on other platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like blogdash bc it helps me monetize my blog.

I love that its not spammy, meaning I do not get too many pitches.

I love that it connects me with brands I wouldn't otherwise have opportunities to work for/with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While it does get my Blogspot there for businesses to pitch to, I have joined so many of these outreach and haven't made as much money off of.blowfish as I have other sites, like The Sway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great site to build your blog and following and readership and partnerships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogdash has an easy to use interface and is dummy-proof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

What I like best is that blogdash is extremely simple to use and makes it easy to be in touch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of to say I dislike about blogdash Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogdash allows bloggers to communicate, it is a great platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Formatting and ease of use make this delightful to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kind of un-original steps in their process and a little repetitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thoughts of community all in one place help solve problems - took a village mindset! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Works fast! Easy to use! And fun! Not only do You get Your blogs in but You can also see what competitors are doing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many people aware of it & it's competitive to be seen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising quickly & BlogDash does have many viewers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writing Tutor
Fund-Raising
What do you like best?

It is a great and easy to use service for bloggers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The budget can be pricey for some people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely worth looking into! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easier to share your ideas and blog details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be a social media influenced for baby stuff. It has helped me spread ads and reviews for many companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little slow and i feel like it is not saving my infirmation easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great site. I however am not currently using it and switched back to word press. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to get my stuff to try and review for little home businesses. It makes it easy for people who follow me to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nahid
What do you like best?

It does what it says, as I had sent pitches to targeted journalists in their system and got a couple interested responses.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

how it is difficult to filter out subjects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It takes long to use

the benefits include its durability and how it gets the job done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ASGSG
Military
What do you like best?

Interactive, it is easy to work with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found important problems so there is nothing I dislike about this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy accessibility, it is a platform that favors communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lifestyle and Food Blogger
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

I always love registering (and working) with new influencer networks. Especially ones that lead to new learning experiences, networking, and campaigns to join! Blog Dash dashboard has consistently offered collaborations. As well as obtaining website updates for ease of use. It's also maintained it's look, brand, and network for me since 2013. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. If anything I find I could be utilizing Blog Dash more. So I look forward to keeping my account current and seeing what future opportunities can be created! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best problem to solve is establishing new platforms for connecting with potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Language Facilitator
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Step by step instructions as well as many opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little complicated for my taste I’d rather have a very simple way to blog and find opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe take some time to explore the website so it is not overwhelming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get out the information I want and be sought out by other bloggers and companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor/Publisher
Publishing
What do you like best?

I like that the interface is very to use. Getting your information input and uploaded takes 15 minutes or less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't really any way to see your rank or appeal to brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend you get signed up and get your publication added to the database. I wouldn't expect this to be your sole means of connecting with brands, however, and would only use as a supplement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Networking with brands without the need to make individual pitches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Ease of use, very simole and clean, no issues finding what I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as much information as some compitiors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

research, analytics, trends, infulencer identification, KPI optimazation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. It has multiple filters. Multiple ranking system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

“Pitch” is so over- and misused that it’s a four-letter word in my book. The FAQs and demo video examples are all about selling your product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When you’re searching for bloggers to engage, you can filter by category and subcategory, influence rankings, gender, presence of children, location, language, most likely smartphone users, and interests and behaviors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It is user friendly to see offers and to respond to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I secured a couple of gigs with blog dash but their content does not really fit my family lifestyle blog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it fits your niche-lots of technical software content available, it will be a great additions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well I used it to supplement sponsored posts but since the content does not fit most times it has not been that useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accountant
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Blogdash is very simple and and extremely fast for new learners. And mobile version of Blogdash is very suitable. I am started using this software by my friend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a bit slow customer support. I think they have to take care of that problem. And if they bring more extra tools this would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am started using this software by my friend's offer. And am also able to recommend Blogdash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogdash is useful for all small to large companies and also for individuals. You can easily set up and create what you want in just few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vocalist
Music
What do you like best?

My brand was able to connect with a highly targeted incredibly enthusiastic traffic using this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not every blogger has an email address provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Major increase in our traffic and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
Civic & Social Organization
What do you like best?

BlogDash is the place for all bloggers who wants to be famous or getting job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that i did not like so much is the usage of site. I think it is bit more difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really in the right way, i strongly recommend BlogDash. It definitely worth to try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this software for my individual purposes, and all of my publications are belong to myself not to my company. Anyway i think This system is also useful for companies and individuals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.