BeFunky

BeFunky is a powerful, yet easy to use Photo Editor, Collage Maker, and Graphic Designer for web. It's all-in-one online platform offers hundreds of fully customizable templates, a vast library of tools, and stunning design elements to choose from. For on-the-go edits, BeFunky offers an intuitive mobile Photo Editor for iOS and Android.

Work for BeFunky?

Learning about BeFunky?

Compare BeFunky to Similar Solutions

BeFunky Reviews

Showing 28 BeFunky reviews
BeFunky review by Katiusca M.
Katiusca M.

" With befunky I solve my design deficiencies. "

What do you like best?

I use befunky regularly to make beautiful creations that I usually print to put on the billboard that is in the classroom. It has been easy for me to make the collage. the tools are easy to use, we can also import any image without any difficulty. You can improve several photos at the same time. The variety of icons is very attractive.

What do you dislike?

It seems to me a complete platform for people like me that graphic design is not my strong point, for that reason I can not say any disadvantage or failure. For me, I repeat it is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple what I will tell you, they have a solution in their hands to create quality work in terms of graphic design, so from now open your account in BEFUNKY and you will see how easy it is to work it.

I can create stylish and original posters for the classroom. The children are happy with the results.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BeFunky
BeFunky review by ALEXANDRO JOSE M.
ALEXANDRO JOSE M.

"excellent online editor easy to use, with professional finishes"

What do you like best?

Befunky is an excellent photo editing program with very complete features, besides being intuitive and easy to use, I can edit the company's advertising images from my computer without having to download anything, what I like most is that I do not need to be registered to use it, has many designs to edit your photos and images as easily as selecting an image from your computer and you can improve it and get something professional.

What do you dislike?

It's a good program, but I do not like that some filters or collages are blocked, that is, if I want a better experience, I have to pay, and if I do not have a good Internet connection, it does not work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because in addition to the photo editor, you can also make collage and design images, since it has a great variety of templates and you can also make brochures and invitations.

BeFunky has helped me edit images in a professional manner for the company's advertising. This tool allows you to edit images easily, quickly and economically.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

BeFunky review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Excellent and creative Software for the edition of photos."

What do you like best?

I love BeFunky because it makes available to the user, in a FREE way, a long list of easily identifiable tools. It is a simple, intuitive and very easy to use editor for all users.BeFunky because it is an online photo editor that seeks to simplify creative processes. No need to download any program, which I think is my favorite things, is an excellent photo editor that will not take much time, with good filters and a variety of incredible tools for your photos.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything bad to say about BeFunky, I would only add that for more professional jobs I would not be the right candidate, besides that the best tools are blocked, and they are only available in the paid version and apart from their constant announcements when you are editing something They are excessively annoying, I hate them, even so BeFunky is a super complete software for photo editions, very useful for editing and uploading on social networks, you can use it both for personal and professional use (as long as the work is simple), and it's also free , really cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend BeFunky for personal and professional use, especially if you are just starting out in the photographic world, BeFunky is good welcome software, edit, store and share your best pictures with BeFunky.

I use it for simple jobs. that do not merit so much time or so professional finishes, it's FREE so I save money and the result of the photographs although it is not so professional if that is great.

BeFunky review by maria de los santos r.
maria de los santos r.

"A simple and great photo editing program"

What do you like best?

I can only say that this program I love because of the usefulness that has become for me. It is a really complete web application. Its interface is structured in six tabs that give me access to dozens of filters and effects. Each one of them with its own adjustments and with real-time application. This means that BeFunky does not need any learning for its use.

What do you dislike?

The Retouch focuses only on portraits (Skin, Eyes, Mouth ...)

The editing tools are very limited and their effect is applied to the whole image.

Several of the effects and adjustments are only available for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IN SUMMARY LINES BEFUNKY IS Simplicity and great results. Without a doubt an interesting option to consider.

In general this is one of the most used programs in my work. Its very intuitive and well-structured presentation easy to use: Editing, Retouching, Effects, Frames, Graphics.

It has a considerable range of pre-set filters, filters and effects.

You can add layers and save them for future editions.

It allows you to upload and save photos from your computer and other multiple options (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook)

The final image can be shared directly in Social Networks.

Easy to use and too useful

BeFunky review by andres g.
andres g.

" excellent image editor"

What do you like best?

I love using befunky because it is a tool to edit photos and make collages without having to download a very heavy program that takes up space on your computer and you can do it in a quick way.

befunky suggests you thank you invitation card designs menus, among others to minimize your work you just have to write your information or what you want to appear in your document that's why I love it

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is that the best filters or tools are paid or blocked but anyway if you want to do something basic is excellent since you not only edit photos you can also add many styles of color cambial texts edit the manual image

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend the application but you should bear in mind that it is not a professional editing application as it is photoshop which is a more complex program. befunky is simple to use and meets the basic expectations of an image editor

is not a program like to work is not going to solve professional problems but if it is appropriate to edit photos that go to social networks

BeFunky review by carmen r.
carmen r.

" excellent photo editor"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent application to edit photographs since it is very easy to use does not spend much time in the task of editing pictures, simplifies many editing tasks and in just one click you can apply filters, cut or afrandar image even if this somewhat blurred is given a touch of focus in a simple step also has the function of making collage is the maximum

What do you dislike?

the only bad thing about this app is that it does not have a high quality of edition, it would only be for something fast

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this app especially for young people who are very cnectadios with social networks is an excellent application to edit your photos using the format of instagram etc

Actually I have not used it for my current work but when I was a model I needed to keep my social networks active and funky was my favorite application for the edition of fast photographs

BeFunky review by Jorge Luis G.
Jorge Luis G.

" simple and useful for the edition of photography."

What do you like best?

we can edit photographs from the computer without having to download any program that takes up space, you can also use it from your smartphone either Android or Apple ios.

The filters are fabulous as well as the effects that this medium provides.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect that I could mention is that it depends on the speed of the internet.

It really is an online program that in its free version even being free is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to quickly edit photos and publish them on social network.You can do incredible jobs, depending on the creative level you have.

It's free, it can be accessed from anywhere and it also works as a storage tool.Of course if I want to have more designs in gallery I should pay but it is worth it in terms of the quality of the images.

BeFunky review by Pedro L.
Pedro L.

"An interesting online and cheap photo-editor"

What do you like best?

BeFunky is an online photo editor. With it, you can perform creative processes by editing photos (adding effects, letters, images, filters, etc.). The application is very easy to use and it is very intuitive, which allows any user, even if they have few editing skills, to use this tool. In addition, you can also create collages, which is a very positive aspect.

In addition, the design of the application is very beautiful, which favors when choosing it. Although there are many alternatives, this tool offers quality results, at the height of other more professional tools.

What do you dislike?

Some of the problems I have had when using it is that the images, if they are edited with different effects and actions, lose quality. Also, once I have made my collages, some of these do not fit within my objectives. Despite all this, I consider that the application works correctly and that it meets all my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool to any user who wants to edit photos in a simple and cheap way, obtaining very professional results, at the height of other less expensive payment tools.

Creation of images, editor of images for announcements and covers. Thanks to this tool I have been able to make modifications of images for project covers and presentations.

BeFunky review by Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

" Photo editor, collage creator and online graphic design tool."

What do you like best?

Advertising for your personal brand, constant no longer requires as much effort as it is when we use traditional programs. Befunky although it is very limited in comparison to other online editing programs has interesting and professional finishes. It is intuitive so much that the first browsing experience will be perfectly understood.

What do you dislike?

The templates are very limited in their free version should add at least five more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this tool to any user who works on their own.

I am constantly posting images on my social networks, this tool in conjunction with others I can create great variety of it s in order to always have presence and that people know about my service, in a few words organic advertising.

BeFunky review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Free online image editor"

What do you like best?

BeFunky is so easy to use, online and cheap. With it you can use several tools in the photo to touch up, enter texts, add effects, textures and frames to get perfect images that can be used both personally and professionally. The editor is very intuitive and simple to use but that does not mean that you can not achieve a professional result.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it does not have a wide variety of filters to edit the images. It would be nice to be able to upload images to the web page and keep them in the cloud for the next time in case I have to interrupt the edition in half, so I do not have to upload them all again. In addition, there are many tools that can only be used with the paid version, it would be nice to try them at least with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying BeFunky for those who need professional designs and do not have the knowledge or the money to use more sophisticated software. This tool is perfect for editing basic photos or collage of several images. If once you have tried the free option you need more and more complete tools, you can get the premium version.

BeFunky has helped me to edit images in a professional way for my website and my social networks without using more complex programs such as Photoshop. This tool allows you to edit images easily, quickly and cheaply. There is a good variety of tools with which you can make the design as professional as possible.

BeFunky review by Angel O.
Angel O.

"simple and practical photo editor"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive, easy to use, with nice filters to edit the photos. A varied range of effects is online and free.

Allows you to increase your creativity in a dietary way

What do you dislike?

really to be a free software and online has a set of simple and fun tools for the edition of photos, that is why I do not see any negative aspect

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require the use of photo editing for publications or independent works is a practical and free tool which is important to try

edition and images that I then use for fan page promotion campaigns among others

BeFunky review by Ana S.
Ana S.

"Good free online image editor"

What do you like best?

I am constantly sharing photos of social networks, hence the importance of having this free and online image editor that allows me to create striking images, because with it I can retouch, place effects, art, frames, graphics, overlays, texts and textures to sensational photos that I can share with family and friends in each of the websites. I edit both personal images and work activities with my students and colleagues, since this site is very easy and fast, with excellent results it allows you to create images as professionals

What do you dislike?

Internet connection is required to upload and retouch or place effects to my photos

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to photo editor, you can also make collage and design images since it has a great variety of templates and you can also make brochures and invitations

In the realization of projects or activities requires the systematization with images, Befunky allows you to quickly and easily create an attractive and professional image for any project or product that you want to promote helping to capture the attention of your potential customers

BeFunky review by Hellen M.
Hellen M.

"Online editor with many advantages"

What do you like best?

BeFunky has been the easiest way to solve creative processes quickly and online. It offers a bank of images, available for editing. Creating collages and editing images has been very useful for us, it has allowed us to create from slides for power point presentations to content design for social networks. This is possible because the tools that it offers free of charge, are quite useful, and the payments complement with a certain level of satisfaction enough to obtain good results.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a sufficient variety of filters for image editing.

In edition to improve faces, they could offer predetermined makeups, as well as accessories for overlapping, make them available according to the current situation.

Design of slides for power point presentations, with their own content and adapted to the specific need of the team.

Content for social networks.

In the presentation of software projects, through BeFunky we recreate the design of what the software screen would look like.

Quick and easy solution, since the tools you have available are necessary to obtain good results.

BeFunky review by Leslie D.
Leslie D.

"Easy to Use, basic editor"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to figure out. Anyone can do it, and they create filters and effects that are pretty much guaranteed to make your photo look awesome. It's guided, but still allows the user to feel creative as they create something unique and very special. I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues so they can make their work much more vibrant without having to learn the ins-and-outs of a more complex system like photoshop

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are pay-to-upgrade options. I wish programs like this would be all free or that you would pay a small amount to use them. That's just a pet-peeve of mine. There's nothing wrong with the system. Again, easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program to do some basic photo editing. Awesome to use to improve the look of emails or other promotional material especially for the beginner user.

I used to use this program for freelance jobs when I was creating dynamic social media icons and graphics. There are so many great tools, and you can edit photos in a way that they all look cohesive - which is perfect for a social media plan.

BeFunky review by Kristi B.
Kristi B.

"Love this Collage Maker"

What do you like best?

I love to use BeFunky to make collages. It takes the photos I want to collage and I can make them into a large variety of options. What I really love is that when I am done, I can choose the size of the collage so that it can be the perfect size to upload into Bloomerang for newsletters. Bloomerang is the donor management and constituent management software I use. Be Funky allows me to upload any picture from my computer and I can have a collage in minutes. When you work with college students, one of the main things you want to do is show people pictures of all the things going on in the ministry. These collages will stay centered in my newsletter and make it so there is a crisp image that shows up well on laptop, phone or tablet. The alternative of uploading a bunch of pictures and making a collage in Bloomerang is that the images will shift depending on what device used.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get started on a collage and then realize I cannot complete it the way I want. But, everything is saved and so I can restart pretty easily. I wish once I saved the collage I could come back and open that same collage and then replace one image with another. I sometimes have a new image or the chaplain wants to use a picture I did not yet have. I wish I could upload pictures from my computer and have them stay there until the next time I use it so I don't have to upload them all again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy program to use. It has both a free option with a good variety of templates and a paid option if you find yourself needing even more.

It is making it possible to create collages simply and quickly, so that I can display the images we want to show to others.

BeFunky review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

The filters and options to edit are excellent.

What do you dislike?

Some of the editing options are difficult to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to play with the tools and options. Once you get the hang of them, they are much more useful than comparable apps or software.

Editing photos has never been easier and they look professionally edited. The filters and editing tools are great for use on photos of people as well as still life. I find that I'm able to easily sharpen and direct attention to specific areas of photos. I wasn't able to find any other comparable software on my budget.

BeFunky review by Santos G.
Santos G.

"Program to facilitate the graphic design to any orgnization."

What do you like best?

Actually the interface is super intuitive with a great structure that makes the experience easy. Another very positive aspect is that there is an immense range of preset filters and effects.

...

What do you dislike?

It was super if all the tools were free, however I understand that for quality you have to pay.

Design advertising campaigns, in my case independent work and I must have an active presence in social networks, which are a powerful vehicle for promotion.

BeFunky review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Absolutely great editing tool for photography and social media!"

What do you like best?

beFunky has a easy to use basic interface. With the minimally cost of the paid service, it has even more great options!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult at times to see my images clearly until I am finished editing and save the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a an excellent alternative to high priced photo editing software. It is great for basic photo editing as well as creating media based images and typography. There are many filters, frames and effects to get the image you want.

As an educator, I use an expensive editing tool in my classroom that most students cannot access or use at home. I reccommend beFunky for them to use at home and they can navigate easily and get similar if not better results.

BeFunky review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"To create professional photos"

What do you like best?

Free and easy-to-use photo editor with which I achieve attractive and eye-catching images for my work projects, has a series of tools such as retouching, effect, art, frames, graphics, overlay, texts and textures. I can cut, make automatic improvement, apply makeup and artistic filters, insert texts in the images, among others.

What do you dislike?

Like all online applications it is required to have internet connection of the photo editor I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows you to retouch your photos and create excellent designs

It allows to create sensational images to attach to projects, you can also create advertising to attract potential clients

BeFunky review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"No Real Free Features"

What do you like best?

The ease of designing, very user friendly and the format is quite inspirational in a creative way.

What do you dislike?

Just about every feature I'd like to try requires to be a BeFunky Plus account. I do not want to pay, as most my age do not. Also, being asked to "upgrade" so that I don't see ads is super annoying.

Getting new design ideas.

BeFunky review by Moises O.
Moises O.

"A good and practical photo editor."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use because the interface is really friendly. It has a lot of effects that makes the edition look professional.

What do you dislike?

That is not totally free there are good tools effects, images but you must pay them through credit cards which creates a limitation for Latin American users.

Have a free tool if it is not 100% to improve the quality of the images that we use specifically for promotion and advertising.

BeFunky review by Helmut S.
Helmut S.

"Good fotoediting software but I do not like automatic renewal of subscription"

What do you like best?

Product is fine needed it to prepare photos for a brochunre

What do you dislike?

I do not like automatic renewal of subscription which caused a problem because I subscribed a year ago and did not even remember that I did when it charged my credit card with the new yearly subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering my experience avoid subscription - you might get charged yearly subscription even if you ended your monthly subscription.

preparing a brochure

BeFunky review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Inexpensive, easy to use and basic "

What do you like best?

The software is inexpensive and very easy to use photo editing software. Due to the intuitive nature of use, if you're a beginner, you get used to the terminology very easily and when you upgrade to something like photoshop, it'll be a smoother transition.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many complex features for editing so only ideal for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're beginners, this is one of the most ideal software for you to get used to the specific functions that are shared with other software as well.

Basic edits for our posters are easy to make and doesn't need someone experienced to do it.

BeFunky review by Eduardo P.
Eduardo P.

"Accessible image and photo editing."

What do you like best?

The use of befunki in relation to my work is useful in terms of the editions of the images and then insert them in the corporative presentations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to say for the simple use that I give to the tool itself.

Improve the quality of the images used later in the presentations.

BeFunky review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Love it for business visuals"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use. So many options and easy editing. Love that I can save to both my computer and yo be funky itself

What do you dislike?

There are very few options with the free version but still worth using

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Gray for social media posts and visuals for website etc

BeFunky review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Whatever question we ask instead of resolving them they simply do copy and paste"

What do you like best?

The tutorials are also not clear and the help desk is the worst of its kind. You ask any question their reply is same. They have few snippets where they copy and paste.

What do you dislike?

Tutorials are not good

Help desk is poor

No support

Recommendations to others considering the product

1)Please provide some video tutorials

2)Respond to queries in giving real answers (Dont copy and paste the answers)

Time waste

BeFunky review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Name says it all"

What do you like best?

It’s got everything I need in a photo editing app.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything on it is great! :).

It’s easy to use and keeps my pictures on my business page correspondent to each other.

BeFunky review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Befunky"

What do you like best?

BeFunky was super easy to use and super efficient

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options such as photoshop

It has made it easy to market my business

Learning about BeFunky?

* We monitor all BeFunky reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare BeFunky to Similar Solutions