Beaver Builder

Beaver Builder is a design system that includes a page builder plugin and a framework theme.

Work for Beaver Builder?

Learning about Beaver Builder?

Beaver Builder Reviews

Showing 12 Beaver Builder reviews
Beaver Builder review by Mindy I.
Mindy I.

"Really Opens the Door to Design Possiblities"

What do you like best?

Beaver Builder is intuitive, so while most will need at least some tutorials, the interface just makes sense, which allows us to figure out a lot of it on our own, and to learn what we need to easily. I can easily use different page layouts throughout the site, including the blog and archive pages, which comes in very handy.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more templates and modules included in the basic purchase of Beaver Builder. Video tutorials with a run through of the setup would be helpful to make the process go much quicker and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take it for a test drive, compare to others like Elementor, see what fits your style more before you make the investment.

I am now able to fully customize the websites I am building for myself as well as my clients, much easier and quicker than I was before. With Beaver Builder we can pretty much create whatever it is that we can imagine!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder review by User

"The Best Website Builder for Non Techy People"

What do you like best?

I could not be more thrilled with how easy it is to use Beaver Builder. I currently use the free version with WordPress and I have been able to create a wonderful website with use of Beaver Builder. I am so impressed with ease of use and also functionality. There are preset modules and templates you can use which makes setting up a page layout incredible simple.

What do you dislike?

Of course, since I use the lite version, the template selection is minimal and the best ones you have to pay for. I haven't reached a point where I feel that is necessary, but it's hard not to look at them and wish that they were part of the free version. Otherwise I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Beaver Builder is so wonderful that I can't rave enough about it. You won't be disappointed in the ease of use or the ability to create a wonderful website with its modules, templates, or pick and choose design options.

My company just gave our site a face lift and Beaver Builder was a life saver. It made creating a new site so quick and easy. I'm training others in the office how to update the site and with varying levels of technical abilities, Beaver Builder makes it across the board easy for all staff to use.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Beaver Builder review by Kent G.
Kent G.

"WP Design Made Much Easier with Beaver Builder Pro"

What do you like best?

Beaver makes setting up and adding flavor to your WP sites much easier than trying to build pages in WP alone. It contains an ample variety of tools and layout options. Once you get the plugin installed getting creative with the look of your WP site is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike about Beaver Builder other than being so new to WP that you don't know to look for it and try to get the same results by using the native WP layouts. All in all the plugin is very easy to use and to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be other page layout plugins available but from our experience Beaver Builder is one of, if not the best solution out there

Anything that you can use which allows creativity to be increased and the amount of time or specialized resources to be decrease is nearly an immediate benefit.

Beaver Builder review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Beaver Builder is a great Word Press Plugin."

What do you like best?

Beaver Builder is set up to take on the page edits for your Word Press Website platform. As Word Press moves to block edits in the near future, I am not a fan of the Guttenberg Editor. Beaver Builder is much easier to work with making edits easy.

What do you dislike?

To date, I have not really found an issue yet that will prevent me from using this Plugin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an inhouse designer I strongly recommend the getting this plugin for WordPress.

As I have a young team of interns working in my department, these young adults are just learning the world of website design. It has been a easy process teaching them to make the proper edits without me having to behind them making numerous corrections. The overall time savings is the best benefit I have realized so far.

Beaver Builder review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"I've built 50 unique websites with Beaver Builder"

What do you like best?

Beaver builder continues to improve, constantly, and delivers the best page building experience for WordPress.

What do you dislike?

My clients are sometimes confused between the page builder and WordPress blocks, but that's not Beaver Builder's fault – especially since the page builder is much more effective than blocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always follow the onboarding tips.

I use Beaver Builder to create websites for clients that they can then manage themselves. The benefit for me as an agency owner is that my clients can be independent. They can still hire me, and it's just faster for me to make changes.

Beaver Builder review by User

"Game Changer for Web Design"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I can set up a whole website, and then teach my clients how to easily edit their content, and they never have an issue with it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much. Whenever I've had any issues with Beaver Builder, it's turned out to be some other plugin causing problems, so, no complains to them at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their free version is already pretty awesome, you can try it out for however long you want, and it will make page building so easy that you will want to get their standard version!

It saves me A LOT of time coding to implement cool and functional features. And it saves me from having to use a lot of smaller plugins, since BB has a lot built in.

Beaver Builder review by Administrator

"Great product, highly recommended"

What do you like best?

The software is great, but the star of the show is the support team -- they've been unbelievably helpful! It is the only (decent) provider I know of that allows white labelling.

What do you dislike?

There are a few modules that should be part of the core product which aren't as yet, requiring you to code your own or purchase a bolt-on package from a third party provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beaver Builder and Elementor are both great products. Check which you prefer between the two of them. I've clearly chosen Beaver Builder, but your needs might be slightly different.

Getting sites up and running quickly. Ease of use for updating data across a site.

"Beaver Builder"

What do you like best?

Beaver Builder is an easy-to-use program that allows me to build websites without hassle.

What do you dislike?

I have not personally experienced any issues with Beaver Builder that would make me "dislike" this program.

Beaver Builder is so accessible it allows me to quickly build a website for my clients which saves me time and money.

Beaver Builder review by User

"Amazing way to teach clients how to work on their website"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Beaver Builder is the ability to detail the design of the site. From scaling columns in every direction to storing the site's color palette. It's all fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Some of the plugins are out of date, but still, manage to be compatible with my version of Word Press. Could be better.

BB is helping me take control of my website and truly deliver the best content to my customers. My customers are happier and I'm proud of the quality I'm delivering.

Beaver Builder review by Consultant in Individual & Family Services
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"Beaver is the bees knees "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create my own design the way I want it not standard template where I can’t customize it, however they do have standard templates which was a good starting point when starting out

What do you dislike?

The price is a little higher than what I would like to pay

The ability to create my own looks has drawn in more customers

Beaver Builder review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great drag & drop, real-time look of updates"

What do you like best?

I like being able to add rows, columns, etc. to my website and build-out various sections and immediately see how it looks.

What do you dislike?

Need to remember to both save AND publish. Saving doesn't publish to live website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and intuitive

Quick updates to website, building additional sections on already built pages.

Beaver Builder review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Beaver Builder Simplicity"

What do you like best?

I like the simple drag and drop interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this plugin did everything I was looking for!

I needed a lightweight plugin to edit content and this did the trick.

Learning about Beaver Builder?

* We monitor all Beaver Builder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.