Backup4all Reviews & Product Details

What is Backup4all?

Backup4all is a backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage.

Backup4all Screenshots

1-11 of 11 total Backup4all reviews

Backup4all Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Backup4all reviews
Arquitecto de soluciones SOA

"Backup4all allows you to upload your backups directly to the cloud"

What do you like best?

Backup4all is a great option to migrate data. It has an excellent copy program, backup and restore functions. What I like the most is that it has duplication tools, to make additional copies of backups. In addition, the interface is customizable, so you can add the layout you like. The installation wizard is easy to use and works very fast.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that sometimes when creating CD images, the boot does not work in different versions of the operating system where it was created. I also think that the price is a bit expensive for the features it offers, since the Bluray version does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a program that will be of great help to upload your backups directly to the cloud, but I can not say the same of storing them in a Bluray. On the other hand, it has a friendly user interface that is also customizable, has great customer service and its configuration assistant is simple.

Backup4all helped us in a moment of disorientation after the loss of some files that had no backup. Since we have been able to make backup copies that are loaded in One Drive from this software. In addition, with this same program we can make the restoration process easily. We have also managed to make backup copies on CD, and also with Bluray but it has not been very effective.

Senior Software Engineer

"Backup4All gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure. Easy to read logs. Supports a ton of backup types and destinations. Just works.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I guess the nagging every time there's an upgrade, but that's not really a bad thing I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's cheap and does exactly what you need it to do - backup your files to any destination you want

Backups are essential. Lost data is lost money and lost time. Company is small and cannot afford the expensive "enterprise" solutions. Backup4All backs up the files and is super cheap.

"Backup everything you need."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can backup everything you want in the cloud, like google drive or one drive or this or that is awesome.

What do you dislike?

It is a little new so there are some bugs that could be worked out but it. Overall it is a solid program and not much to dislike about it which is a good thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to this product asap. It is better than any other backup program out there no doubt about it.

I have having all my data backed up at all times so I do not have to worry about it being lost. The security is awesome so I do not have to worry about it being stolen. It does it in the background so it saves the company a lot of time.

(10,001+ employees)

"Student Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it automates the backup process saving my time, auto compresses the backup files saving a lot of storage space and encrypts backup too. It can run multiple backups simultaneously and upload backups to GDrive or any other cloud.

What do you dislike?

The backup files have to be kept separate from one another, otherwise, backups might get corrupted.

I am a graphic CG artist and keep about 4 TB of data backed up every couple of days. I have my data organized into about 7 different backups on multiple backup drives which I can run simultaneously with Backup4All.

UA

"Simple Backup utility"

What do you like best?

Backup4All is a great windows program that lets me protect my data, any way I want. I personally, backup my data through a combination of Google Drive, iCloud and Dropbox and this software is ideal for me.

What do you dislike?

The interface is fairly straight forward. I do wish that the software was a bit more intuitive. However, don't let that deter you, it truly is a great tool for backing up your system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth giving this solution a try. Great for my backup needs and I'm sure it will be for you as well.

I was looking for a tool that would let me create multiple backups on both my clouds as well as network hard drive.

Software Engineer

"My experience with Backup4all"

What do you like best?

Through this tool we can run multiple backups at one time.

Very easy to install and use

Very secure.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not that good.

No central management option available for managing data.

All my backup related problems are solved by this tool.

Overall a good experience

"Backup Review "

What do you like best?

The security was the biggest thing for me. Being able to have peace of mind knowing I could backup my files and not worry about partial or total loss was crucial. I used the portable edition and found it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There was not much I disliked about the product. I thought it was very useful and I'd recommend to another company for sure. I like the different editions as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this product. I could see the potential and benefits and find it very useful

Storage and data backup

"review"

What do you like best?

la facilidad con la que se pueden programar las copias y restaurar los datos almacenados.

What do you dislike?

por el momento nada que destacar. He empezado hace poco y lo que he usado es util.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

mejorar la interfaz de usuario

Restauracion de datos de clientes y backups programados

"Great for peace of mind in document recovery"

What do you like best?

I lost all of my documents in a computer crash and needed this for the organization never to think about it again

What do you dislike?

The set up process was difficult and we tried to call the company which was not an easy process to talk to a real person

Losing data such as in blackouts in the building during a mudslide and fire season around the area

"Fast easy reliable"

What do you like best?

Wizard does everything for you. Everything is right there Bosses love it!!

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to copy. Still leArning everything.

Everything is there never had a problem.

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"Good idea especially for those who have a lot of sensitive, unique files saved on computer"

What do you like best?

I liked the auto-scheduler and the reliability of the product.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite high and I'm not sure if its worth it, especially because it is just a backup. Kind of like paying a premium for car insurance.

It is used to ensure no sensitive/time-sensitive files or data is lost and for security.

Backup4all Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Online Backup Category
Do you work for Backup4all?

Backup4all Categories on G2