b2evolution

b2evolution includes everything you need to build websites for sharing and interacting with your community.

Work for b2evolution?

Learning about b2evolution?

b2evolution Reviews

Showing 16 b2evolution reviews
Orlando B.

"Content management system "

What do you like best?

B2evolution are many advantages because it facilitates the creation and maintenance of websites to share information and collaborate with your environment or community, you can start from a simple home page to a blog, a photo gallery, to a site of the community with all the functions with forums, members directory and private messages, since this software includes everything you need in a single integrated package, it also saves time in configuration and updates and has an open code that can be downloaded and executed in the web hosting service you want

What do you dislike?

The software is really effective and meets its stated objectives but sometimes problems arise with the

upload and management of images and files becomes very heavy when you do not have an excellent connection to the network

Recommendations to others considering the product:

b2evolution also includes all the features of traditional blog tools, such as photo and file management, advanced feature creation, multi-domain support, detailed user permissions and compliance with W3C standards. It is installed on almost any LAMP server (Linux, Apache, MySQL / MariaDB, PHP), and something very important is that for beginners in blogging, b2evolution is a good starting point since it simply installs, writes and publishes and publications are automatically classified by date, theme or pre-established or customized design and for the more expert they will realize that b2evolution generates web pages dynamically from MySQL databases, so it does not entail a disorderly reconstruction and also means faster search capabilities , presentation, and the ability to serve publications / news in different templates or designs without any hassle

With the installation of B2evolution in the company now everything has been faster and easier when creating our webs and this is achieved because it is possible to reduce the number of independent pieces that need updating and restoration and everything we need is integrated in a single package, including user accounts, forums, private messaging, publication of documentation and, of course, blogs, and this unique package can support several websites in a single installation and thus can be auto-updated and at the beginning the quantity of integrated functions can be a bit complicated, but with the use of b2evolution in large and complex websites, or better yet several websites, you have saved us a lot of time in the long term once the initial configuration has been made

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about b2evolution
Dylan N.

"It is an advantage to have b2evolution."

What do you like best?

It is an advantage to have everything available in one or two clicks, everything is at a glance. We have created two blogs in just three days, although we could take less (we customize it in a short time). B2evolution is very simple and robust at the same time and allows us to improve our marketing environment and the creation of simple websites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel that it is very basic and that it lacks more personalization options and features. As for example to carry a real-time count of the visitors of the websites (sometimes they take time to load).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can work for situations that do not require complex functions and high volumes. But in general to handle not so large and complex environments if it works. I also want to say about the affordable cost that b2evolution has (it does not require maintenance).

It is true that we managed to innovate in the creation of blogs in a few hours, but I would have liked to have more functions to establish a better function in websites and blogs.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Isaac G.

"CMS for the creation of websites "

What do you like best?

With b2evolution the creation and maintenance of websites in general is facilitated, since it has a downloadable platform, with which you can make many solutions for clients according to their needs, in such a way that it is possible to make complex web pages, home pages, it is even possible to manage Blog, as well as newsletters, among other solutions that can be done and managed from a single interface that integrates all the options and tools necessary to make quality and professional content.

What do you dislike?

I had a failure to download the stable version, I had to work with the alpha version, with the errors associated with this, the download server had problems for that reason I could not download the stable version of b2evolution so I had problems that finally They were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Widely recommended, the software is completely free and it is downloadable from the b2evolution website, which makes it easier to work with the script from the local computer, it has support for different solutions of web page and blog creations.

In my experience b2evolution has allowed to develop content in several sites that I have had to make, it is a simple script to use and the best thing that has several advantages when creating a blog, it was very helpful since we stopped using wordpress as it counts with an easy content creation system to enrich blog pages that we have made several times.

Jonathan K.

"Is a tool for building your own website"

What do you like best?

I like that i can customize the look and the feel of each section with widgets and skins, until now i have created one blog and one photo gallerie web page, and b2b gives me a full control of the site, i can do a complex web site or a minimalist web site.

What do you dislike?

Until now i dont dislike anything about b2b evolution. The software is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If u need to create your own company website, b2b is a professional tool that can help you to create that web site.

With b2b evolution, i have solved the problem of creating a website by my own, at work we can pay someone to create a web site, but to make it cheaper we use b2b evolution. Now we can get full control and acces to our own created web site, their software is very versatile.

Thomas J.

"B2evolution"

What do you like best?

I like that I can self host b2evolution in my own domain and build my own website. I like that I can create a knowledge base with b2evolution that can be accessed by my users to search for answers for most asked questions. To add, I can create a full featured site with multiple blogs and forums that are used by my users and community.b2evolution is a very powerful alternative to wordpress.

What do you dislike?

In using b2evolution i have not encountered anything that I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend b2evolution as its a powerful alternative to wordpress. It supports blogging, forums and knowledge bases.

We use b2evolution to host our knowledge base and forums and also expose our blogging system with b2evolution. This has seen us reduce the time to code a blogging system as b2evolution already supports it.

joseph m.

"A good tool for creating websites"

What do you like best?

It is an effective tool that helps you in creating good content which makes your interaction better with different people and in a good way. It helps you in creating great and superb website in a unique way. You can start with a simple home page to a blog and then add up according to your choice.

What do you dislike?

Sometime issues arise in the uploading of data and images which wastes time, apart from it it is a great and effective tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The installation of the tool is very easy. The features of it are so diverse and versatile that anyone can use it easily. They are uncomplex and very easy to be used by beginners as well. It is quick thus saves your time. It is accessible so it is very user-friendly for everyone. I recommend it to everyone for a try.

It is a simple and single integrated package with a lot of great and enhanced tool which allows you to work for everything just buy this usage. thus helps you in everything. It is related with everything including user accounts , publications, messaging and lots more.

shivam k.

"Content Management System for low maintenance"

What do you like best?

b2evolution is a self-hosted solution, b2evolution enables clients to have full command over a web domain, webpage contents, and intellectual property. Clients can modify a page as much as they need to. An at first basic site can be extended to an increasingly intricate page with the software's anything but difficult to-utilize site-building tools.

What do you dislike?

Hard to incorporate b2evolution with full highlighted websites with gatherings and network tools . The program can't coordinate discussions and client the executives with different pieces of a site so that there is a brought together client base and authorization the executives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

b2evolution is a substance and network the executives framework with tools to effortlessly make and oversee websites and keep up joint effort among a network. After introducing b2evolution, clients can build up an assortment of destinations – from a solitary landing page, blog, photograph exhibition, or bulletin, to a network page with discussions, indexes, informing abilities, and then some.

b2evolution conveys its very own completely incorporated messaging motor. This enables clients to send email impacts to their endorser base. The software can keep email locations and inclinations cutting-edge since clients don't have to import or synchronize with outsider mailing records.

flora r.

"An amazing content and community management program"

What do you like best?

It is an effective and efficient online marketing program which consists of amazing features that help you in multi blogging. A good web content tool that helps you in controlling the web traffic and also let you edit in time for better improvement.

What do you dislike?

I like this software because it is good but still needs improvement and some good updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this software a lot. Although it needs a bit of improvement but the best part is that it is free of cost. Plus it allows you for usage of all features without any expenditure of cost. Helps you understand and play with the features as much as you want. Thus effective , user-friendly and time saving.

It is an excellent website creating software that helps you in making a good blog and also specify the posts and publishing. Helps you in making yourself available to a good market and better approach.

Makayla M.

"get detailed analyzes"

What do you like best?

The detailed analysis is what makes b2evolution a very solid and efficient product. I also like to always be doing updates to keep improving, it is a very scalable product. I also like that they provide us with free support.

What do you dislike?

No problem with b2evolution. To this day I have no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very innovative and efficient product. The interface is friendly and for all these reasons I recommend it.

It is a product that generates many benefits and provides us with a very friendly and organized work environment. It has a professional and pleasant interface.

Nyjah A.

"Now you can create your own website"

What do you like best?

We needed to create something that was liked by the customers and that would attract attention in view of them and with B2evolution we have achieved that, we modified it in our own way and it is magnificent.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool, with capabilities for the company and is great at what it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a free open source program, we can change the photos and the title as best we like.

It is very easy to use and to implement, everyone should use this solution in their companies because it improves sales much more since it captures the attention of the clients.

This is a program that is designed to create as you like your website, you can make it your way and without problems.

Jairo C.

"Excelente herramienta para hacer blog"

What do you like best?

me gusta porque mezcla lo tradicional de los blogs convencionales con los blogs avanzados y actualizados, se integran en un solo ambiente, fotos, noticias, muchos blogs, apariencias modernas y mas

What do you dislike?

la subida de archivos y gestion se presenta un poco lenta y tediosa, por otro lado los temas y diseños no se ven actualizados o evolucionados con respecto a otros blos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excelente producto, recomendado

Pude generar mas entrenamiento al personal de la empresa para actualizar todos los sistemas de publicación para darle publicidad a los productos

AH
Administrator in Hospitality

"Review of b2evolution"

What do you like best?

What I like best about b2evolution is that it is open source so it can be added to existing websites to improve them.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about b2evolution is that it does not allow for the most creative of adaptions. Using the template is quite easy but if you want your website to look more different it can be more challenging to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend b2evolution if you have a current website and would like to improve and manage it without changing the overall structure of the website.

B2evolution has helped create easy online forums for the website we have created. This has been extremely beneficial as we can now interact with customers directly and can allow a place for our customers to communicate.

"The Best Software"

What do you like best?

A much awaited software. The best to build own website. All the features are pretty much customized.I would say this is the best and important feature. All the informations are very easily maintainable. Good customer support. All the modules are easily integrated under a single environment. Able to give a best and professional website blog

What do you dislike?

As far as I am concerned there is no dislike about this product . But people should think that while updating the images sometime the application gets hanged. This needs to looked up

This is a very easy and professional tool for creating a own website. All features are integrated seamless.I have got three website creation orders for my business. A much recommended to every one

Jared C.

"Websites created by you."

What do you like best?

We configure to put a photo with its respective title so we have a main page for all our customers to see.

What do you dislike?

It has everything necessary to create and maintain a web page, it is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We customize everything to our liking and that's fantastic, b2evolution is very versatile and charming to work with. I recommend it to everyone.

It is a system with which we have the opportunity to create our own sites on the web, it is really easy software.

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

B2Evolution makes it super easy for users to build their website. Navigating through the software is no sweat !

What do you dislike?

One downside to using B2evolution is the time it takes to design the website .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying B2evolution to any businesses looking to advertise their platform

B2evolution has allowed for advertising and easy use for anyone visiting the site

User in Insurance

"Not bad to use to take care of customers."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is easy to set up and maintain customer base.

What do you dislike?

Have not found much I do not like. It seems to be one of the better.

It has helped keep better contact with clients and updating is a breeze.

Learning about b2evolution?

* We monitor all b2evolution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.