AVG AntiVirus Business Edition

Online security threats are serious business. Hackers and malware can sneak in and disrupt your operations, costing you time and money. Worse still, hackers and malware can take down your business completely.

Work for AVG AntiVirus Business Edition?

Learning about AVG Business?

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Reviews

Ask AVG Business a Question
Showing 44 AVG Business reviews
AVG Business review by Diaman F.
Diaman F.

"Useful, although not enough."

What do you like best?

In search of a tool that will provide in my work environment and personal security in the electronic medium I found avg and in spite of not having had good experience with the use of this program in the company since it has allowed the entry of various threats, for another side has been quite useful and has prevented us from various web attacks, for this reason in spite of not fulfilling our expectations has paid off and has proven to be very positive, I hope it will improve in the future.

What do you dislike?

It has a virus base a bit limited compared to the license cost that should be done, as all antivirus this also has classic failures when performing intense analysis, despite this, it is not a heavy program and does its job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you download and perform the free trial to see the results you can give them, it is a very friendly and easy to use antivirus.

There were several malwares that were exchanged between computers through USB sticks and Avg has been in charge of resolving such types of protection, protecting important files in the company, it has done its job.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AVG AntiVirus Business Edition
AVG Business review by Francismar V.
Francismar V.

"Protection from unwanted invaders"

What do you like best?

In my work, the exchange of information of high importance to the company is frequent, we are a department in charge of accounting for it and it is necessary to have the necessary protection against any virus or invader that tries to break our security or steal our information and AVG Antivirus is super easy to use, has an excellent performance and is our main ally when performing maintenance analysis, I love it and I will not stop using it, your mobile app has a simple and useful interface, for that reason I chose it and I do not intend to stop using it.

What do you dislike?

Although their analysis is quite fast, the suite slows down the system more and sometimes it does not provide the maximum security at 100% although that is something almost impossible in the rest of the competition, I have no other complaint about it, it is an excellent tool .

Recommendations to others considering the product

expand the virus database and ease the weight of the updates

the transfer of information through external USB sticks was a headache for everyone in the office due to the fact that viruses were being trapped through them and the files were corrupted, with the AVG antivirus application that problem was finished, as well as on our computers and Mobile phones.

What Antivirus solution do you use?

AVG Business review by José Gregorio R.
José Gregorio R.

"Muy Intuitivo,Excelente!! "

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de este programa, es lo seguro y tranquilo que uno como usuario puede estar, la confianza que genera el programa es bastante satisfactoria, Las recomendaciones las ventajas de tener un equipo actualizado y a la vez protegido, no tiene precio. Los Botones del menú del programa, son muy fácil de entender, es un programa muy intuitivo, y las sugerencias de seguridad, son muy acertadas y son de carácter necesario, las recomendaciones son las apropiadas y recomiendo tomarlas en cuenta, en fin un excelente programa para ser tomado en consideración siempre!!

What do you dislike?

A pesar de ser un Excelente programa, el cual no protege y nos brinda una navegación segura por la red; lo que mas me disgusta, o mejor dicho lo único que no me gusta, son las recomendaciones de actualización del programa, por una nueva versión, Si tienes un programa por el cual pagas, y te brinda una excelente protección y a la vez te sientes satisfecho; está de mas las recomendaciones de actualización, cada pequeño y cierto tiempo, apena transcurre unos pocos días y ya te llega un mensaje de sugerencia, para actualizar a una versión mas reciente!!. Por lo demás Excelente

Recommendations to others considering the product

La recomiendo al 100%, es una muy buena opción, te mantiene protegido y brinda una muy buena seguridad, al navegar, protección total del equipo, documentos, Etc. .Úsala que es una muy buena relación precio calidad y servicio

Problemas Empresariales, ninguno!! Ahora mas que beneficios, lo que el programa me ha ofrecido, a sido tranquilidad; ya que cuento con la protección y la seguridad de navegar por la red, sin el temor de recibir algún ataque exterior, y la tranquilidad de una navegación segura y confiable, ya que es muy esencial, la segura navegación, por motivos laborales y de mucha importancia para el negocio.

AVG Business review by aldo p.
aldo p.

"" fresco antivirus totalmente recomendable""

What do you like best?

este antivirus tiene un diseño nuevo y fresco,que muestra como esta protegido,brinda protección gratis,incluye análisis de malware,y hasta problemas de rendimiento! detecta descargas maliciosas antes de que lleguen a la pc,brinda la opción de restaurar y eliminar archivos y puede bloquear enlaces,descargas y archivos de correo no seguros antes de que el virus ataque tu pc!

What do you dislike?

le faltan herramientas de proteccion,que podrian ser un firewall personal y un administrador de contraseñas. el tamaño del archivo es batante grande y es algo costoso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo instalar este antivirus porque detiene el spam, los hackers,los virus y el malware incluso antes de entrar!!! protección antivirus sin crear arrastre,fácil de usar y no ralentiza su pc mientras busca e identifica el virus .si lo usas de seguro no te arrepentirás!

me ofrece muchos beneficios,tiene una capa de proteccion avanzada contra el rasomware,impide que los piratas informaticos pirateen la camara web,me ayudaa navegar ,puedo hacer mis transacciones bancarias y comprar con toda calma y seguridad.

AVG Business review by Sanjit P.
Sanjit P.

"Installs in moments. Protects your PC forever"

What do you like best?

AVG Antivirus has an all-new, refreshingly simple design that shows you exactly how you’re protected. This software offers free virus protection without creating the drag on your system. It includes real-time security updates, scans for both malware and performance issues, and even catches malicious downloads before they reach your PC. The program also displays messages during virus scans when it found and quarantined threats. It gives us the option of restoring files, deleting them or waiting until AVG permanently removed them after a few days. It Blocks unsafe links, downloads & email attachments before virus gets embedded into our system. It Prevents peeping Toms from watching you via your webcam and Keep hackers away with Enhanced Firewall. Overall it Detects and removes malware and viruses from your PCs and laptops.

What do you dislike?

It lacks several protection tools like a personal firewall and password manager. Its file size is quite big and this antivirus is also costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to install AVG Antivirus as it stops spam, viruses, hackers, and malware at the front door. This software offers free virus protection without creating drag on your system. It’s easy to use and doesn’t create slowdown on your computer during virus scans.

Switch to it, I bet you won't regret it.

I personally use AVG Antivirus at because it has got an advanced layer of Ransomware Protection which stops hackers from hijacking into the webcam. It helps me to browse, bank and shop in complete privacy.

AVG Business review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"One of the best antivirus"

What do you like best?

One of the best antivirus with optimal protection against the most recent malware thanks to the detection of AI (artificial intelligence) and attacks in real time based on the cloud. It protects against online security threats, such as spam, viruses, hackers and malware.

What do you dislike?

One of the unfavorable points of such a powerful information security tool is its need to be connected to the network for its updates, leaving the equipment unprotected in that time frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this antivirus for its quick and easy way to act before the threat of malicious files, thus protecting our personal and business information

This is one of the best antivirus that has helped the company and the professionals in the immediate detection of malicious files that seek to steal or damage the information of the company

AVG Business review by NABIL N.
NABIL N.

"A well-known antivirus."

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very efficient antivirus, it installs quickly and is not heavy, it also very effectively attacks all types of threats on my cell phone, I also like that besides protecting my cell phone from viruses protecting it from theft, I consider that this It is a great feature, because at present we are prone to being a victim of theft and AVG is oriented to avoid it and / or protect the information of the phone in case this happens.

What do you dislike?

Actually AVG is a very complete antivirus, the only disadvantage that I can limit is that the trial period is 14 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend AVG because it is a quality antivirus that really complies with everything it promises.

There are many benefits of AVG, the main one is that it keeps my phone protected from any cyber threat and the second is that it has anti-theft protection, keeping balance information and indicating the exact location of the lost computer.

AVG Business review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"Keep your computer free of viruses and make it faster"

What do you like best?

Avg is a good ally when neutralizing threats on your computer or smartphone and you can not only scan files, but you can scan your devices to clean them of junk files that only make them slower

What do you dislike?

No doubt this antivirus offers 100% security on your computer and smart phone would not say that it has anything bad because i personally fascinates me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avg has an app for smartphones which can be downloaded directly from the play store which will be very useful to protect your smartphone from possible threats.

Always when receiving new files either on the computer or on my smartphone avg is responsible for scanning it and informing me if i run any risks with these new files

AVG Business review by Joan N.
Joan N.

"The Ideal Business Antivirus"

What do you like best?

We have used AVG AntiVirus Business Edition for over three years and I love its capabilities. First, using and customizing this tool is effortless. Secondly, this tool offers the best protection as it comes with latest antivirus definitions. It is easy on any computer, yet very powerful when it comes to offering protection. The reporting tools are also great and I always reports and warnings when there are threats or issues that need my attention.

What do you dislike?

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a helpful tool and I have not encountered any serious issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not deployed AVG AntiVirus Business Edition, it is time to get this tool. It will keep your business computer systems safe and it comes at a price that any business can afford.

We use AVG AntiVirus Business Edition to deal with viruses and malware. Since implementation, we have been able to keep our computers free of viruses.

AVG Business review by Dennis H. C.
Dennis H. C.

"A efficient security solution for our multiple devices."

What do you like best?

AVG antivirus business edition is a endpoint security for our devices and provides us complete security against threats. Security Features of AVG antivirus are quite enough for protecting our several devices form attack our devices. Easy to install on all kind of devices, and provides us great security to our system. Custom and deep scan is very useful for us to scan all drives of systems and remove the virus safely. AVG antivirus worked 24/7 and secure our system from online threats.

What do you dislike?

AVG antivirus is good but license subscription is very tricky and expensive so it need to be more economical for us to purchase the premium version. Full system scan takes so much time to complete and also slow down our system. Automatic updates are good but it should be upgrade manually as per our needs. AVG antivirus business edition require a lot of memory for work and sometime system got stuck while working.

AVG antivirus business edition endpoint security is a best tool for removing and detecting the virus to stop them from entering in our system from different website. Many effected files try to enter in our system but this suit detect the and remove them instantly. It can also scan portable devices connected with our system. Mobile version is also available and so helpful for user to keep safe my cell from various and harmful viruses. It is a complete aantivirus solution for our personal and business purposes.

AVG Business review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Quality and Value For Money at Its Best"

What do you like best?

I have used several antiviruses but not many compares to AVG AntiVirus Business Edition. It is easy to implement and easy to use. It works wonders when it comes to virus detection and blocking. The regular updates keeps AVG AntiVirus Business Edition at its best. I also like that this software keeps me safe when surfing and will warn me when am browsing around unsafe sites. It also scans external drive and this means absolute protection. It is also very affordable compared to other options.

What do you dislike?

I have used AVG AntiVirus Business Edition for almost 5 years and I have has no major problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering, AVG AntiVirus Business Edition, do not look back. It is one of the best you can get.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition keeps our computer systems safe and efficient. With this software, we have nothing to worry about malware and viruses invading our computer systems.

AVG Business review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"Beat Business Antivirus - AVG"

What do you like best?

Implementing AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very easy and understanding and using it effortless. It is a an effective antivirus that comes with power virus definitions which ensures that our computer systems are safe from viruses and malware. Whether surfing or using external computer devices, my PC is always protected. The regular updates are also very helpful as these keeps the virus definitions up to date.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues with AVG AntiVirus Business Edition. However, the cost is on the high side compared to other alternatives, But since it works really well, it is worth every dollar spent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AVG AntiVirus Business Edition to any business looking for an effective and power antivirus. It works great and your business computer systems will be fully protected from malware and viruses.

With AVG AntiVirus Business Edition, we are able to keep our computer systems safe from viruses and this ensures efficiency and speed of our computer systems.

AVG Business review by oscar m.
oscar m.

"Excellent antivirus market"

What do you like best?

It is the best antivirus on the market, has a dynamic menu and easy to use, with a very pleasing aesthetic to the eye. It allows our computers to be protected against the constant attack of computer viruses and malicious software that seek to damage our personal or professional information

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about AVG is that in order to keep the virus database updated, you must have the computer connected to the internet, otherwise you would be vulnerable to any cyber attack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AVG antivirus for its reliability when it comes to cleaning computers from the constant threats of malicious software and computer viruses, excellent as a first method of defense of our teams, has a simple and dynamic menu ideal for people who have very little knowledge about the use of computers and the most important is that it has a free trial period ideal to make the decision to acquire such a good antivirus

AVG is helping the company in the protection of its vital files before the constant attacks of computer viruses and malicious osftware that in most of the time are transported without knowing by the workers in their portable devices.

AVG Business review by John C.
John C.

"An Infective Security Tool. "

What do you like best?

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition was a cheap and affordable security tool, and implementing it also took little time and efforts. Again, using AVG AntiVirus Business Edition required no extra competencies and this made it friendly to all the users. Lastly, the support team of AVG AntiVirus Business Edition were quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

However, AVG AntiVirus Business Edition was unable to effectively identify and take the appropriate action to the malware or the security threats. Again, the software offered an unreliable result, which assured users that their computer system is safe, and this was not the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is not a reliable security tool to use, more so in a banking sector, where every detail is critical. I prefer other security tools other than AVG AntiVirus Business Edition .

The sole reason of purchasing AVG AntiVirus Business Edition in our firm was for the security purposes. However, this product failed us and we had to drop it for another better security tool.

AVG Business review by Alexander T.
Alexander T.

"Provides security for your allies"

What do you like best?

Avg gives me the assurance that my computer will not be attacked by computer viruses or malwares that can damage my documents, besides that it cleans up my computer and smart phone making faster.

What do you dislike?

I can not find any defect, since i downloaded avg on my computer and cell phone i can be calmer because i know that will protect them from any threat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exploring the hundreds of benefits provided by this antivirus will make your devices clean and work fast.

With it i do not run the risk that my important company files are attacked by a virus or that they are damaged.

AVG Business review by john m.
john m.

"Detects and removes malwares and viruses from computers"

What do you like best?

Our business has used AVG for about three years now. What I like best about this software is how offers protection against fraud and the electronic transactions that we engage in and warns us on the malicious pages. I also like how it offers email protection. I like how it enables me to clean computers when they are full of junk data. Generally, I like how it detects and eliminates malwares and viruses from the business computers and this ensures that our operations flow smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The software is awesome to work with but one thing that I dislike is the numerous updates on the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to stop spams, viruses and malware, I recommend AVG AntiVirus Business Edition. It is a great choice.

Ever since we started using this software, system infections in the business have reduced significantly and this has helped us save a lot of time solving virus issues that could affect our operations.

AVG Business review by Luz G.
Luz G.

"It has been a total deception"

What do you like best?

We have personal data of great importance for the sales of the company, payroll, even studies of sales made in the store, due to that, we were in need of using an antivirus that was competent and we decided to try Avg antivirus but the test turned out to be an disaster a virus via web and I finish with many important files, we made an investment in buying it and having it, but it was a failure.

What do you dislike?

Many things, the updates are too heavy, the online protection is quite weak, when analyzing a computer disaster returns, an exaggerated price for the advantages it offered us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience was horrible, it is question that you download it in its free version and try it.

It really does not solve anything, it just makes it worse.

AVG Business review by George K.
George K.

"The Ideal Business Security Tool"

What do you like best?

I like AVG AntiVirus Business Edition because it is easy to setup and use. With this PC security tool, we are able to keep our computer systems free of viruses. The best part is that AVG is not obtrusive and therefore, it will not interrupt other programs or bombard you with unnecessary pop-ups. It is very accurate and does a good job. This tool also makes scanning external drives easy and this keeps my PC safe.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered no major issues while using AVG AntiVirus Business Edition. However, doing a deep scan takes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this antivirus software to any business and individual looking for the best PC security tool.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition helps keep our computer systems safe from viruses.

AVG Business review by Francisco Javier N.
Francisco Javier N.

"Un Excelente Antivirus"

What do you like best?

AVG Antivirus, es el software en el cual puedes confiar la seguridad de tu computador.

Ofrece un amplio espectro de protecciòn, el cual brinda al usuario la confianza de navergar de manera ilimitada sin preocuparse por el malware, además AVG Antivirus Bussiness Edition, tiene la particularidad del Cyber capture, que se activa cuándo un archivo no autorizado es descargado a tu computadora, el cual es enviado al team de AVG para analizar si es seguro o no.

AVg AntiVirus Bussines Edition te ofrece un firewall que aumenta la seguridad ante virus, spam y hackers digitales.

What do you dislike?

La disponiblidad de compatibilidad con otros sitemas operativos como Mac o Software Libre, limitan la obtención de este producto, me gustaria que estuviera disponible para todos los sistema operativos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVG AntiVirus Bussiness Edition es el oftware antivirus que necesitas comprar para que tu dispositivo laptop o de mesa se mantenga libre de malware y spam.

AVG AntiVirus Bussiness Edition es un excelente software como antivirus, es de optima calidad, de inicio y escaneo automático, cada vez que conecto un dispotivo usb, el software se activa para su respectivo escaneo, eliminando de esta manera cualquier posibilidad de malware y conexión fraudulenta o decarga clandestina.

AVG AntiVirus Bussiness Edition, te permite conectarte directamente con su team para que de esta manera puedas obtener información de primera mano y soluciones a tus inquietudes en segundos.

AVG Business review by Stephen  W.
Stephen W.

"The Ideal Antivirus For Business "

What do you like best?

We have been using AVG AntiVirus Business Edition for a long time and to my surprise, this antivirus works wonders. Deployment was easy and using this tool is seamless. The antivirus is powerful when it comes to detecting and blocking malware and viruses thereby keeping our computer systems safe.It is also relatively affordable compared to other antiviruses.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I have had no problems using AVG AntiVirus Business Edition. It works very well and it is worth every dollar spent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the best business computer systems protection, AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is the tool you need,

We use AVG AntiVirus Business Edition to keep viruses and malware at bay.

AVG Business review by Cosy  C.
Cosy C.

"What Virus?"

What do you like best?

This software is always updating virus definitions. Allowing it not to be fooled by the new viruses by staying up to date!

What do you dislike?

It does take a long time to scan your entire computer. This can be frustrating since it does seem to take up a bit of processing power which triggers the fans to run loudly in your computer to cool down the MB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product. It will keep your computer safe even when you are not looking. Always have someone watching your back. It is as easy as clicking scan my computer and off you go about your mary little way.

No more worrying about trojan horses or any other sneaky malwares. AVG has me covered, I never have to worry.

AVG Business review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"AVG, safe, secure and actually not annoying"

What do you like best?

It works in the background and actually does its updates automatically. The other system we used, I won't bother mentioning which one, used to be set to perform the updates at 2AM across the office and we would come in in the morning and it would not have worked, though we had done everything necessary for the computer to perform the updates, so it's nice to have software that does what it is supposed to.

It also performs scans quite quickly and doesn't take forever to scan our incoming emails, which is definitely a plus.

The user interface is also very user-friendly. A lot of coworkers found our old software to be confusing to navigate and now we can perform any necessary tasks quicker and easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints and I haven't heard any from coworkers, therefore I don't have anything negative to say!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it ASAP. It works.

Our scans are being performed successfully and do not get interrupted, it works seamlessly in the background and does not get in the way of working. No complaints or problems!

AVG Business review by Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.

"Good protection against viruses and malware!"

What do you like best?

Blocks links, downloads and unsecured email attachments.

Quick installation and it is quite light.

Constant security updates.

Malware and performance issues analysis.

What do you dislike?

too many pop-up notifications.

It does take a long time to scan the entire computer.

Extends system startup times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep your equipment protected, it's easy to use and install.

protection against viruses and malware, can be navigated on the internet keeping the system protected.

AVG Business review by darwin r.
darwin r.

"the best antivirus that can exist in the market, has no comparison"

What do you like best?

It always helps me keep my computer free of threats, I can scan external devices that enter the computer making sure they will not be harmful to the computer

What do you dislike?

simply for me it is the best antivirus that can exist

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can also download the smartphone app which will help you scan and clean your mobile device

I can scan my external devices or files that I download to my computer, so I make sure that they will not be a threat that damages all the content hosted on my computer.

AVG Business review by Kristina C.
Kristina C.

"Complete, effective, good performance"

What do you like best?

Well integrated, easy to use and simple in its operation

It controls the security in a very fast way eliminating any threat at the moment.

It has password manager to increase security

Technical support with a short response

What do you dislike?

Price per high license

It does not have a very high detection of false positive positives

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective, complete highly recommended for professional users

Using this antivirus the navigation and daily work becomes much more secure and effective, perfectly integrated with iOS and Windows

AVG Business review by morris w.
morris w.

"Very Reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is how it offers frequent updates on virus definitions. It is a solid product, quick to install and very effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the length of time it takes to scan a computer. It is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will keep your computers safe. I highly recommend.

It has offered an effective antiviral protection at an efficient cost and protected the business systems from being infected.

AVG Business review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Reliable AntiVirus "

What do you like best?

I've used AVG for more than 10 years. It's a solid product, user-friendly, and effective. It's not a fly-by-night product since they've been around so long.

What do you dislike?

no complaints. Nothing catches them all. Too many sketchy people in the world trying to harm others and wreck their stuff.

I've always had my PCs both personal and at work locations on AVG. I worry less about my Mac's as they don't see the attacks as frequently as PCs. I always advice my PC friends to use AVG and often put it on their computers for them if they have issues and ask me to help. I have my adult children on AVG as well.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Along with full-time antivirus protection, AVG Internet Security Business Edition also offers its users firewall, email and web protection. Its anti-malware defenses protect against threats such as spam, viruses and spyware, while the firewall helps protect business data.

What do you dislike?

Seems to take several scans to really get the job done. The one possible downside to AVG’s business security suite is its drain on system resources. Boot times were noticeably slower as was the time it took to open just about any program.

I like the layout of their software. Very easy to use and navigate. It alerts me as well when I can update and is not a memory hogger.

AVG Business review by User

"my experience with AVG AntiVirus Business Edition"

What do you like best?

1. Optimized protection against the most recent malware thanks to the detection of proactive AI and real-time attacks based on the cloud.

2. It encrypts and stores the valuable documents of your business or any other file in a password-protected virtual disk that is located on your computer.

3. It allows the administrator to install, update and configure AVG remotely on PC-type devices and the entire computer network from a single location.

What do you dislike?

- Expensive

- Windows Defender had faster scanning times

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition It allows to have protection of privacy and data, free telephone support and automatic update

AVG Business review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Works well in a small environment"

What do you like best?

Good deployment options, centralized management offers great reporting.

What do you dislike?

Pricing continues to rise. It was once a really good deal, but there are a lot of options at the same price point now.

Re-Purchasing was painful.

We've been happy with the deployment speed, though a couple PC's failed with obscure errors, and support never responded. Community answers helped somewhat, but ultimately a few workstations need to run a competitors product as a workaround instead of a re-image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Year to year upgrades are a pain point. We'd much prefer just periodic updates.

This was our first AV product that allowed scripted silent installs out of the box.

AVG Business review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good and Trust Option for Antivirus"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the install and ease of use. Extensive virus database that is updated regularly and evolves with latest in antiviral trends.

What do you dislike?

Does appear to slow down the computer a bit and startup does appear to be slow. Heavy on promotion of other software. Lacks a built in firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you plan on implementing the software into your system whether this is the correct product for you.

Efficient antiviral protection at a decent cost that is a well-established brand. Good enough to keep virus definitions up to date and keep systems from becoming infected regularly.

AVG Business review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Doesn't hurt performance "

What do you like best?

Cheaper than the big names. Scans without eating all the CPU.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to configure as some of the big name AVs. Takes a bit of getting used to to figure out how to setup various complex rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the AVG free version a try to see if you find it easy to use and make sure it will work on your hardware before investing in the business side.

Keeping applications save from virus without using up all the devices CPU in the process. Affordable as well.

AVG Business review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Great Anti Virus at a good cost"

What do you like best?

We can feel safe knowing our machines are protected by AVG. Great for a company-wide solution. Easy to update.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice in a company-wide situation to update things from one main hub, which is not available.

Protecting our computers from viruses, which has kept us from having any significant hacks or losses so far.

AVG Business review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"The infamous anti virus"

What do you like best?

I think the most prominent thing about it was that I could use software for various attacks from firewall prevention to keyloggers. Also due to various other viruses prominently attacking my system.

What do you dislike?

One thing I disliked was the pop ups and number of features it would ask after using a single scan or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software, I can definitely vouch for it.

I am solving all these risky attacks that come up to my system and really enjoy it overall as a great safe system.

AVG Business review by Lora S.
Lora S.

"Great Product, User Friendly "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, updates and scans regularly. Gives small, unobtrusive notifications that can be accessed later. Allows both scheduled and manual scans to be done. Very specific targeting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notifications come up more than a few times in a row. Can be distracting. Otherwise, great software used in conjunction with Malware Bytes for virus free computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, easy to use and navigate. Simplifies virus removal.

Keeps computers from viruses, spyware, malware, etc. Isolates and removes problems. Pop ups display when questionable content is about to be downloaded.

AVG Business review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"AVG at best"

What do you like best?

AVG is effective, easily deployable and manageable.

What do you dislike?

Support is lacking, too many false positives. Exception policies don't work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fine, but there are many other companies innovating this space that might have a nicer solution.

Adequate anti-virus and anti-malware protection

AVG Business review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Effective and affordable Anti-Vrius"

What do you like best?

This program is great as you can tailor it to your needs. You can make changes to what is scanned and the updates are relatively quick, which is helpful, especially when you are trying to multi-task on the computer.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I dislike is that at times, the anti-virus program messes with the boot sequence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great.

We are protecting our data. We have realized that by protecting our data, our clients trust us more. This is a huge benefit.

AVG Business review by Akosua S.
Akosua S.

"AVG Business User"

What do you like best?

Great at protecting computers from different attacks.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. there's nothing that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

Protect computers from being attacked and therefore secures valuable information on computers.

AVG Business review by User

"Decent option for antivirus software"

What do you like best?

It updates quite often and is able to find a large amount of viruses. It has live scanning, so we have confidence that we will stay safe online

What do you dislike?

It can slow down your computer a fair amount, especially with live scanning.

We use this to keep our work computers safe from online threats. If we lost data/got infected it could slow down our business.

AVG Business review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It's fairly decent"

What do you like best?

The Admin Console lets you remotely install on client computers and remotely start virus scans and even shutdown and start up machines.

What do you dislike?

The remote install doesn't always work, and there's a few other quirks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a decent cheap antivirus. there are other options, but it also depends on how many machines you need to support.

It helps with preventing viruses and maintaining a database of comptuers

AVG Business review by Administrator in Computer Software

"lightweight and effective antivirus"

What do you like best?

The full application is small enough to deploy on virtual machines without using up too many valueable resources

What do you dislike?

AVG doesn't have all the features that other antiviruses have, and additional tools are necessary for things such as registry cleanup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't hurt to try it. Definitely better than some of it's competitors.

Allows me to prove to the general public that my applications are virus free, using hashsums.

AVG Business review by User in Research
User in Research

"Nice anti-virus software, has lost it's edge recently"

What do you like best?

It's a nice anti-virus suite that is easy to navigate and operate

What do you dislike?

I prefer to have my anti-virus in the background and AVG is a little flashy/obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVG has lost it's edge a little bit. They used to be the best anti-virus around, but now they don't really outperform the standard microsoft anti-virus.

Every computer needs an anti-virus...

AVG Business review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and easy to navigate the different security options

What do you dislike?

When using with a group or business, installation can be tricky

Being able to maintain secure computers and networks using one software program.

AVG Business review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"AVG - Safe and Secure "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the comfort and protection against potential threats on my work computer.

What do you dislike?

AVG can often times send too many pop-up notifications

Having the protection mitigates down time spent trying to fix viral issues

Learning about AVG AntiVirus Business Edition?

* We monitor all AVG AntiVirus Business Edition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.