Atomic Mail Verifier

3.9

Atomic Mail Verifies is a software that verifies email addresses and removes dead or invalid emails from mailing list

Work for Atomic Mail Verifier?

Learning about Atomic Mail Verifier?

Atomic Mail Verifier Reviews

Ask Atomic Mail Verifier a Question
Showing 15 Atomic Mail Verifier reviews
Atomic Mail Verifier review by Gregg G.
Gregg G.

"Great way to keep your bulk email lists clean"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my lists to the program and have it check the validity of the email addresses - not just server response codes, but also domain validity and syntax correctness (allowing me to fix issues, possibly, without just scrubbing out an email address that otherwise could be recovered). It is quick and efficient. If you are an email marketer, you know that the more problematic/bad email addresses you have in your list, the worst your sender IP reputation becomes -too many any you find yourself increasingly blocked by recipient ISPs, and/or your mass email service/IP blacklisted (or canceling your service). Online email verification services charge per email tested. This company charges $69 for the software and that's it for lifetime.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that it is Windows only, not MAc.Aside of that, there is nothing I have found that I don't like yet. That they charge me once for a lifetime license is just great.

Keeping my mass email lists clean so that our email server/service IP remains without tarnish. At the moment I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Atomic Mail Verifier
Atomic Mail Verifier review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"Good but has it's issues"

What do you like best?

The software does a good job of removing bogus emails or correcting basic syntax errors within email addresses.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues I've come across some of which could be resolved some are a little trickier. The biggest issue is verifying yahoo domains as the domain gets blocked after about the 3rd or 4th yahoo email. The same thing happens to other domains after a longer period of time, but that problem could be fixed with domain specific rate limiting or pre-processing before using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It's a low cost product that will help clean your lists. Just make sure you pay attention to which domains are getting blocked as the software moves through your lists. In those instances you may have to isolate certain domains and rerun them through the software. Overall I'm satisfied with the product.

Cleaning emails submitted to our product sites. Cleaning old emails that we've had on file for over a year. Cleaning emails we've had to transcribe from a non digital source (sign up form at a trade show, etc.).

What Email Verification solution do you use?

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"The best software in it's category!"

What do you like best?

The software is user-friendly and very easy to use. I had no problem in understanding the functions. The best part, you get to download the free trial version to test it prior to purchasing. Also, the technical support helped me when I needed to understand something or had a query related to the software. The sales support even provided me with a discount coupon as bonus.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any reason to dislike the software. It works great and efficiently.

I am having a great experience and absolutely loving it. I would recommend other users as well to try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wonderful software, I would highly recommend to everyone. The best in it's category!

I was sending bulk emails and receiving a high bounce rate. The Atomic Mail Verifier software allowed me to check for valid emails and saved valuable time and energy. I can now verify the emails and send mails without any problem.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User

"This saved our poor marketing efforts (and saved us from all the lists we purchased)"

What do you like best?

The ability to clean up a database with 40,000 "leads" only to discover that 10% of them were verified email addresses -- saving us from going into trash, spam, and the dreaded undeliverable bin.

What do you dislike?

Costs, because we're a start-up money is incredibly limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Especially compared to the out of the box verifications within HubSpot and Salesforce, we found the Atomic Mail Verifier software to be the extra tool we needed to ensure our messages were being received by our target buyers. While we are still in the process of verifying our data, the company was kind enough to offer a free scan of some of our email addresses -- which proved to be valuable when convincing leadership to consider this as a way to clean up the database.

Our company previously purchased names and lists as apart of early marketing and sales efforts but many of the campaigns we were sending out were not successful -- and it wasn't because the content wasn't relevant it's because people had left the company, gotten married, or there were other reasons the formats changed. We were wasting time and money by marketing to people who were not receiving our messages. Thankfully we've saved time, focused our message better, and are actually reaching folks who want to hear our design messages.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Davis T.
Davis T.

"good not always effective"

What do you like best?

its very easy to use, simple stream line, easy interface not hassle or bs

What do you dislike?

not always as effective as i want it to be but very good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this platform is a good try for anyone looking to clean out fake emails for business reasons especially related to marketing to general large email blasts

to get rid of fake emails from email databases before marketing campaigns

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Ganesh P.
Ganesh P.

"Cheap and Easier way to clean Email "

What do you like best?

Atompark Email verifier cleans your email database simultaneously whenever your customers delete the database or not using email address or using any Temporary email address which is not good for email delivery reputation.

What do you dislike?

Required 25 port open should try with any other ports too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your Email Verifier now.

Saved a huge reputation for email sending servers.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Agency in Primary/Secondary Education
Agency in Primary/Secondary Education

"atomic mail review"

What do you like best?

the ability to keep my mail lists up to date. as well as being able to utilize a lists from a bunch of different file types. it also has support for more than just one type of proxy

What do you dislike?

the colors of the interface are not my favorite and to my knowladge cannot be changed

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out, its doing its job for me, i like it a bunch

im getting my mail to inboxes that actually exist, thats the benefit.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User

"My experience with Atomic Mail Verifier"

What do you like best?

I love this mail verified app because it had really helped me a lot and I have experienced for huge benefit using this software

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike for now because till now it had really help me and and I will request everyone to use it once

it has impacted my work in a great way and have also and a huge amount of profit using atomic mail verifier would suggest everyone to use it

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User

"An amazing solution for quickly verifying emails for listservs"

What do you like best?

Great for locating emails for hard-to-find domains that don't use a simple firstname.lastname format. Very valuable in creating leads listservs that can be easily exported to many CRMs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the UI looked a bit more modern. I'm using the Windows 7 version so that may explain it, but the UI feels very 2008-ish.

It helps me find email addresses of people who are difficult to find. Very simple to use and user-friendly. Little to no learning curve.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Brianna H.
Brianna H.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i am never in doubt about if an email address is correct

What do you dislike?

Kinda slow at first but picked up nicely

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A Must Have

I can send email to mass individuals without the whole list being rejected.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by Administrator

"Great when it works but has it's glitches"

What do you like best?

Direct, user friendly, simple interface, and easy customization.

What do you dislike?

The glitches with domains and lack of customer support direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's cost is low enough making it an ideal candidate to at least try and see if it works for you-- I feel like its worth the shot!

Despite its few glitches, the overall function did aid in the productivity of my work. Filtering fake emails, takes steps away from my initial process, can work more efficiently.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Very good"

What do you like best?

It is definitely user friendly. It has capabilities to customize and you receive a lot of feedback and advise.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say. maybe to place more ways to contact for support when needed.

I use it for practically everything. I even found it useful when job searching

"AMV THE BEST"

What do you like best?

Atomic Mail Verifier is super solid!! It has allowed me to verify and ween out fake emails seamlessly! Definitely, recommend. I love the free trial aspect!!

What do you dislike?

For the Atomic Mail Verifier, there is really nothing I dislike.

Easy and seamless verification.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Does just what it says it would..."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that our emails were reviewed to ensure we were using a valid email address as a recipient.

What do you dislike?

I did not enjoy the process of importing email addresses.

Verification of email addresses for email campaigns.

Atomic Mail Verifier review by User in Internet

"Verified Verifier "

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps my leads up to date and provides beneficial contact information for prospects.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I do not have an issue with the product

More engagement with my communication to prospects

Learning about Atomic Mail Verifier?

* We monitor all Atomic Mail Verifier reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.