ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Reviews & Product Details

What is ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud?

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud is ideal for design and communications professionals.It gives access data-driven maps inside Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Profile Details

1-13 of 13 total ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud reviews

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Reviews

1-13 of 13 total ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud reviews
I

"good program, but contains syncing errors."

What do you like best?

I am using program to view/edit work files for my company's program dev. department. i am also a student so I can access saved geographic data that i worked on in a different location on my laptop. The cloud has helped me organize and maintain my records with ease.

What do you dislike?

The syncing is not compatible across all OS. I've had isses switching from apple to windows, as well as switching from windows 7 to 10, and OSX 9 to 11. Not every file uploads correctly.

My job is mobile and has me traveling a lot. I use this program to map out my possible clients in different geographic regions. The program serves as a highly useful platform in a digital work environment like mine that requires accessing my hundreds of terrabytes of data whenever i am flying from home to work in a different area. However, I've encountered issues when using work laptops that have different OS, where the syncing doesn't always upload my files completely, or the files i've uploaded to the cloud on another device sometimes just don't download or show at all.

"its good"

What do you like best?

I could use this software to draw my work very quickly. And the interface is very friendly, easy to use. And the points are accurate. Therefore, it helps me directly to look at area to analysis the area. Therefore, It makes my work efficient.

What do you dislike?

The help is not convenient to search. Therefore, when I need to help, I cannot use it to help me quickly. I need to go to google to search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works to me. I would like to recommend you guys to use it for analyzing data from the site. It could help you very quickly to familiar with the site. In addition, it could directly to help you fully understand the background. Therefore, you can make a better design for it.

architecture. I use it to prepare my work firstly to help me fully understand the topographic. The benefits are that I could collect information from GIS.

UN

"Adequate for intended use"

What do you like best?

I loved the breadth that ArcGIS is able to cover. I did a project in college about the campus and was able to identify the geology in every part of it. I also like the way we can categorize thing

What do you dislike?

I’m not a fan of all the settings or buttons. Seems a little too much and it should be categorized a bit better.

I am using it for school projects mostly. There are many benefits including the scale I am able to achieve in ArcGIS. I can also identify multiple categories in the same map

"Great New Resource for Designers in Engineering Worlds"

What do you like best?

This is a hugely powerful tool for those of us who work in transportation and engineering worlds but don't have the technical know-how to learn all of ArcGIS to manipulate the look of maps.

What do you dislike?

There is still quite a bit of a learning curve for those of us who have no understanding of the GIS world. We have to learn all of the icons and UI from scratch.

Better looking maps without having our engineers learn how to design or our designers learn how to use th technical interface of ArcGIS.

Postdoctoral Researcher
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Helpful tool for map-based projects"

What do you like best?

I like its ability to track the locations using codes. I needed and used this tool during my project for regionalization carbon footprinting. We extracted regionalized code based on each point.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I don't like is it uses a big part of CIP and make the system slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this tool for who are looking for a tool for map-based projects.

I used ArcGIS for my project for regionalization of carbon footprint using each point location.

UA

"An effective plugin crossover"

What do you like best?

I like the fact GIS loading and relinking is integrated into the adobe interface

What do you dislike?

Some commands can be difficult to find and I have had to go to Google for assistance on several occasions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will find it easy to pick up if you are familiar with the ArcGIS, Arc Globe interfaces etc

It allows me to export more accurate design diagrams directly thereby reducing the number of steps in my workflow, which saves me time

UA

"GIS Systems"

What do you like best?

I like having the information I need at my fingertips, no matter where I am.

What do you dislike?

The 'chunkiness' of it. It is a little difficult to get around to do things the way we use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to have the support within your company to set it up, use, and operate it as your company needs it. This is key!

Public access to our office's records, access to paper items within a computer based program

"Works well"

What do you like best?

The learning curve isn’t steep at all. Very easy to use and a good community to resolve any issues. Best mapping software I used!

What do you dislike?

It is expensive and not the most intuitive to share

Creating custom polygon maps

"Fairly easy to learn how to navigate"

What do you like best?

It was fairly easy to navigate and learn, and can process large quantities of information

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface is not as intuitive, like when trying to change the size of the map/ legend.

I was learning how to use it to map big data

"So useful for easily conveying data"

What do you like best?

ArcGIS maps are so easy to use and make showing spatial data a breeze.

What do you dislike?

ArcGIS has many little nuances that can be tricky to figure out at times.

Data is more understandable to the average person.

AC
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Need secure access within corporate"

What do you like best?

power of two is good to see and experience

What do you dislike?

high BW. should be allowed to be permissible in particular networks only within corporate

helps geo spatial mapping

C

"Line continuity issues"

What do you like best?

Ability to export line features to Adobe (Illustrator) documents for further editing

What do you dislike?

Line attributes are spliced. Need to rejoin continuous lines post-export

Visualization of road networks and context

C
(Myself Only)

"Useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Integrates well with adobe and displays layers beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Upfront learning curve, updates are not always consistent.

Visual communication of health and geographic data overlays

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud User Ratings

6.2
Ease of Use
7.0
Quality of Support
5.0
Ease of Setup
* Desktop Publishing Category
Do you work for ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud?

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Categories on G2