Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software

2.8

Create you own video gallery website by installing Apptha's WordPress video gallery software. Along with thisvideo gallery software you get free and premium packages.

Work for Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software?

Learning about Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software?

Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software Reviews

Showing 6 Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software reviews
Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by John R.
John R.

"cool features"

What do you like best?

the software looks very beautiful and its very easy to install it. there is a WordPress plugin available to download, you just have to download the zip folder and upload it to your WordPress admin dashboard and you're set to go. the plugin setup is easy and its packed with premium features like youtube import and monetization options. it integrates well with wp and the plugin is responsive which means users wont be affected whether they are using the pc or mobile devices to access your page. the monetization options are really helpful and you can make a few cents by showing ads on them. there are also many customization options available in the player like colour choices and themes. the themes are of good quality and you can make them unique with many customization and branding options. the youtube import option is great if you already have youtube channel and videos published there, you can import them directly into the WordPress gallery with a click. the first month of the plugin is free which is awesome. it helps you get used to the plugin as well as give you a chance to try the plugin before paying for it.

What do you dislike?

customisation options are great but it takes some time to learn it. the guide is not really explained. all themes are not available at first, some are premium and you have to pay for it. monetization is not really profitable compared to other similar services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the plugin offers a free month's use to check it out, so give it a go.

Apptha plugin is used to create video galleries in WordPress blogs. this plugin has its perks and a lot of advanced features.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software
Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by User

"DO NOT Buy software from this company"

What do you like best?

I purchased software from this company. I spoke with a company representative, Harish before I purchased. He answered all of my questions and said that the support team would install the software to get it running. They installed the software but it did function properly and does not offer all of the features advertised. I have submitted support tickets which never resolved the issues. This was the most frustrating and exhausting purchase I have ever made. I am very upset that I have lost my money.

What do you dislike?

That my company is not able to use the software, nor use all of the features that this company advertised. We have a non-functioning website due to this purchase You can not watch a video after loading, the live stream is not offered although it was advertised as a feature, and when listing a link from youtube it will not play the video. You will get an error message. To sum this up our company blew a considerable amount of money and did not get what was advertised. This software and support failed us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT PURCHASE

I was excited to have a software offered that would fit the needs of my new website. However, it never worked resulting in revenues, cost of software, and time. We would not suggest anyone purchase from this company.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by Konain M.
Konain M.

"Good experience with Apptha. Could have been better"

What do you like best?

The UI is very clean and concise. It is one of the best video galleries you could have in WordPress.

What do you dislike?

The $99 price tag associated with it is a bit too much. I don't personally think the plugin is worth $99. Also, accessibility is a big issue. The plugin is not WCAG 2.0 AA compliant which makes it completely unusable in Ed tech institutes like NYU.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware, this product is not accessibility friendly and might keep your company open to a lawsuit if you are in the Education Technology business.

We use it as an available plugin for user activation within the NYU WordPress multisite environment

Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by Josen R.
Josen R.

"This was the Only WP Video Option Back in the Day"

What do you like best?

Back in 2014 when I bought an unlimited lifetime license I thought I was really getting an amazing deal because this was the only comprehensive plugin that could make a YouTube style clone website with Wordpress.

What do you dislike?

The bloon quickly fell off the rose with all of the bugs and difficulty administrating the plugin from the backend. Not to mention, competitors came along and created similar plugins that were better in some many ways. Support was slow and difficult to understand with the language barriers.

Video Galleries using wordpress. This plugin helped you do that.

Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by Rahman B.
Rahman B.

"Excellent service for Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Apptha Wordpress Video Gallery is being used in our company. We used it for different tons of projects. Easy to setup and extremely customizable product!

What do you dislike?

I cannot remember any negative things for this product.Thus, Its design and features are pretty nice. And it works smoothly and without any mistake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommendt Apptha to everyone. Its price is also reasonable.

We are used Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software for expand our website and fills it more interesting objects. It is so useful and powerful product!

Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software review by Rauf M.
Rauf M.

"Great component"

What do you like best?

We have done some excellent projects with Apptha Wordpress VIdeo Gallery Software. Our company has been using that one for years.

What do you dislike?

Actuallu I did not realized any cons about this software, They created excellent service and good understanding of customer requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product

They had done great job, reasonable price; best customer service and overall excellence. I highly recommend Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software!

As other companies we are using that program to strengthen our website and we are so pleasant and happy.

Learning about Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software?

* We monitor all Apptha WordPress Video Gallery Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.