AirDev Reviews & Product Details

AirDev Overview

What is AirDev?

We have created an entirely new experience for those looking to turn ideas into tech products. We offer free scoping assistance, fixed budgets, lightning-fast turnarounds (1-4 weeks on average), money-back guarantees, and simple communication with our team of super-smart generalists throughout the process. We aim to make the magic of technology accessible to all. In this world, software-enabled ideas can come to life without millions in funding or access to closed networks, and smart people can make a living building software without years of coding experience. We are excited to build for everyone, and to change the face of tech.

AirDev Details

Showing 13 AirDev reviews
Location
Already have AirDev?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had AirDev build my business an analytics dashboard that took care of calculating my company's revenues (I run an eCommerce site and there are many different small interactions that are monetized at different rates), gave me insights into what was working/not working on my site, and billed my customers.

I'm a full stack developer and so have a very high expectation for anyone that helps me with tech. AirDev was extremely efficient, organized, thoughtful, responsive, and a real pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'd actually contracted another firm previously to create this dashboard. After 6 months of bad questions and a lack of response, I emailed Vlad at AirDev and told him I wanted to try his agency.

It was basically the polar opposite experience (which is probably why I'm so greatful). My app came to life in the first few days, and I had full confidence throughout that it was being built in a scalable way that would save my business time/money.

I'd recommend working with them to anyone building tech and will work with them again many times in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any tech tool will have bugs, and the dashboard they built for me was no different. It's the nature of software. But, they were super responsive, even working on weekends to resolve bugs. I never felt like I was harassing them despite my anal, type-A personality. They fixed even the smallest UI issues I had with a smile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I've worked with many third party developers. They are by far the best in terms of speed, responsiveness, skill, price, and experience working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building tech for my internet business.

The app they built saves me around 15 hours/mo. It also increases my revenues by around 20% as I can take on more customers, and make sure they are all billed appropriately. The spreadsheet I was using prior was not quite as scalable! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped us build a two sided marketplace platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely punctual, responsive, and helpful. Delivered above expectations, and were one of the best vendors we have worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s a minimum viable product so you have to taper expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a build that was lean, and quick so we could go to market fast to prove traction before spending 6 figures on a custom build Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed a new matching app built to connect buyers and sellers in the financial space and needed an MVP created in a short span of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at AirDev is extremely responsive and when I gave them the first draft of my requirements they were candid about the project and suggested I reduce the feature set. They understood the true requirements and we got exactly what I needed built and within the time frame. The site has been up and running flawlessly for nine months, and I am incredibly pleased. I have run other companies and had apps built, and this by far has been the best experience I've had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all, I cannot think of a thing I would ask them to improve. In the future perhaps create a users group for clients to network to discuss general business and development issues? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use them!!! I met with three other shops to build my MVP, and I am thankful I chose AirDev Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Principal
Civil Engineering
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AirDev helped build a fully functional agile project management application for designers and engineers (the kind that design buildings, not software!). They used an iterative process of building, feedback and revising to get the web application from zero to fully functional and ready to take payments from users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Andrew and Krystal at AirDev seemed to be on the same wavelength with me as we brainstormed from my original concept all the way to the final product. They not only built the product in a ridiculous fast timeframe, but were able to suggest and implement improvements that I probably would not have considered. They were more than a dev shop, more like a partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, they were fast and produced a great product. If I had to pick something...it would be that I am on the east coast and they are on the West Coast....so the time zone difference was a little annoying, but nothing that we could not overcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I wanted a quick prototype of what I feel is a unique app for education. AirDev allowed me to get the prototype up and running quickly - I think it took less than a week. After testing my prototype for a while, I was able to go back to AirDev and make a 2nd set of updates and improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were very responsive, asked the right questions and were able to help me determine the features I needed and provided ideas on how those features should work. They work very quickly and with high quality. I think the price for the MVP was very reasonable seeing how quick they were to build it and fix the bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I disliked about working with AirDev. I think the only issue I had was getting notifications from their online project management portal. So I'd have to remember to sign in there regularly to see the updates. On the other hand, their portal was simple to use and made it easy to keep the project organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AirDev built a functional MVP for me to provide information to sample users as well as test a specific function of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They talked with me first to get a really clear picture of what my goal/vision was for testing. Along with that they guided me on what they could and couldn't do within my price range without. During and after the build they were easy to communicate with and make adjustments along the way. If any issues came up with function within 24 hrs the issues was resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the money and the time I have NO complaints to what AirDev provided and how they provided it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to test a product quickly and cheap , AirDev is an awesome service and the service providers were wonderful. Be ready to talk with someone live 1-2 times with exactly what you'd like the goal to be. We chose to build the 5 day sprint and were able to see and adjust within the scope before paying or going live with the website. The testing features are awesome and give you some control on minor changes/adjustments along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Building a web-based, two-sided hiring platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Perceptiveness: Both in the initial planning process and throughout debugging, the AirDev team would just get it right the first time.

Advice: With their business background and experience of building MVPs, they were able to quickly convince me of what features were absolutely necessary, and which would be nice to have...and then they still managed to sneak in a couple of nice to haves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its always suspect when you say nothing...so while I appreciated and had no issues with their internal error tracking platform, maybe it could have had a slightly better UI? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Cannot recommend their MVP package enough if you are looking for a web based MVP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They responded quickly to any issues that arise. After discussing what our company needs were, they were able to create the right features for what we needed. We researched many vendors and Air Dev gave the best bang for our buck. We absolutely love the fact the are saving us a lot more money than our previous vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fast response whenever an issue arises. I am able to contact support and, in most cases, receive same day service. Many companies say they are able to do that but many never follow through. Price helps a lot as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes. So far, they have given everything they have promised and more. I can only recommend them to others which is huge for me. I rarely do that because, by now, with previous companies, I would already be pulling my hair out due to not knowing their own products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Most definitely!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AirDev helped build a survey and diagnostic tool/website for UK small/medium-sized businesses to benchmark their business practices against peers and gather tips on improvement opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service: Andrew was exceptionally responsive and communicates brilliantly. His background as a top consultant meant that he was able to add huge value in the more conceptual problem solving and understand what we were trying to achieve even from a sometimes sketchy brief Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little. AirDev are set up to work on early prototypes, and I only wish it were possible to work with the same team on all major website builds Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend AirDev. Give them a call to see if their mix of pace and problem solving partnership is right for your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AirDev guided me in developing a v1.0 software application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the speed AirDev moves to take your concept from a simple idea to working prototype. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's imperative to identify your core features and ensure each feature is accounted for on a granular level during the scope/project proposal phase of the project. Without being meticulous, you may find you'll need add-on work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed a MVP built relatively fast and within a certain budget for an international traveling multi-sided economy business model. AirDev met the requirements and delivered as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast and affordable! A structured timeline to get the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limited function of Bubble, but an MVP is not meant to be robust and easy to use. Tech support was not available on weekends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great company if you just needed an MVP/prototype done for proof of concept. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This software is extremely helpful. I almost feel as if they're right next to me, helping me along the way with the creation of my app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that i am able to quickly communicate with them and share ideas. It feels like i always have support to guide me through ideas and frustrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont really like the interface. I feel like it is lacking in some area. While you wait for a response from the team, i just wish there was more for me to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Designed online and complex survey with a backend that allowed me to conduct rapid and custom analyses of survey data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are the fastest developers I know - what takes others weeks, AirDev can do in days Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needing to check their work to catch errors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for AirDev?