Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is all-in-one HD video converter, 4K/HD video downloader, video editor and slideshow maker for Windows (10).

Work for Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe?

Learning about Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe?

Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe Reviews

Ask Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe a Question
Showing 4 Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe reviews
Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe review by Breno F.
Breno F.

"Very good. Great program, totally recommend."

What do you like best?

Practical, intuitive interface easy to use, very cool. Many resources, you can create incredible videos with the program recommend to those who want to make or edit videos in a professional and with the best quality.

What do you dislike?

An update I did not like because it caused some bugs in the program. more has already been fixed I hope it's better tested before implementing updates, because my win hd got a horrible crash. It was nothing worse than that. Need more promotions in price to encourage the update

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program, I totally recommend watching all my video creator needs and the video conversion features are wonderful, I've already broken my branch on several occasions, good cost-benefit.

It's a great program, I totally recommend watching all my video creator needs and the video conversion features are wonderful, I've broken my branch on several occasions, good cost-benefit.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe
Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"More that just a Video Converter!"

What do you like best?

Love this software. Don't be fooled by the name video converter because it does much more than that. Favorites are the ability to download a video from the web! Youtube videos can be easily downloaded by just pasting the link, what more it even shows the quality you want to download it in and also the option to search for subtitles for the video and include subtitles as well!. Another absolutely lovely feature is the recording feature. You can record your screen, webcam or webcam + screen!. While these are some of the best features I like, there is much more things to like about Winx HD video converter.

What do you dislike?

It's quite difficult to find something I dislike about this software. if there one thing it would only be the price, which might be a bit too high, but then again it's a lifetime license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A solid software for video conversions which offers you much more than just video conversions!

Converting videos, downloading videos from online and recording your screen, webcam or webcam +screen.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"I Was Pleasantly Surprised..!"

What do you like best?

I happened to see this program while browsing the internet and WinX happened to have a limited time free license code. (Usually $29.99) I downloaded the software and it works beautifully! I have add srt English subtitles to Taiwanese videos. I also tried to change formats, etc... It is a good attribution to my company as I may need to make YouTube vidoes and change formats.

What do you dislike?

I was slightly disappointed by the aging appearance. It has a dated look amd I wish they would update it. But I can’t complain as it works near perfect!

Not only is this great for personal work, but it is also great for business purposes as my company grows. Not only is it a goto video conversion tool, but it can also download YouTube videos.

Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe review by User

"Great program"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this software and i love how clear my videos look.

What do you dislike?

There could be some editing options added

I'm able to convert my poorer quality videos into HD and 4k which is great!

There are not enough reviews of Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

VideoLan Logo
VideoLan
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols
Renderforest Video Logo
Renderforest Video
4.7
Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.
Media Encoder CC Logo
Media Encoder CC
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats.
Handbrake Logo
Handbrake
A tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs
Reflector 3 Logo
Reflector 3
Reflector 3 combines the capabilities of Apple TV, Chromecast and Windows devices to create a powerful, all-in-one mirroring receiver. It allows users to wirelessly mirror their iOS, Chrome OS, Android and Miracast devices to a larger display for everyone to see.
Celtx Logo
Celtx
The all-in-one system for video and movie planning. Work together to write the script, prepare the shoot, and take your cast and crew into production.
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter Logo
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
This is a simple tool for cutting long video files into shorter ones. With it, you can cut a clip from a movie or video of various formats and save the clip in four alternative formats. By the way, the hand-drawn interface is very cute.
Adobe Prelude Logo
Adobe Prelude
3.7
Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management.
Video Converter Ultimate Logo
Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams Logo
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams makes it easy to securely stream video from connected devices to AWS for analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing. Kinesis Video Streams automatically provisions and elastically scales all the infrastructure needed to ingest streaming video data from millions of devices.

Learning about Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe?

* We monitor all Winx Hd Video Converter Deluxe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.