TheChecker

4.7

TheChecker makes it easy and affordable for businesses to protect their email sending reputation and avoid inbox delivery issues that lead to loss of sales opportunities.

Work for TheChecker?

Learning about TheChecker?

TheChecker Reviews

Ask TheChecker a Question
Showing 58 TheChecker reviews
TheChecker review by HFM I.
HFM I.

"The One & Only Email Checker!"

What do you like best?

The fact that there's finally a platform/service which lets you verify emails of contacts and leads is for itself absolutely fantastic. not only that but there's an option to do so through a Bulk verification and not only via single mails accounts. It removes spam traps, email bounce verification which will tell you which will bounce and if safe to send as well.

If you happened to write an address with a typo? don't sweat it, the email typo correction tool will solve the minor problem for you and will correct to the right one

It even checks temporary mail addresses via a regularly updated database

Their global compatibility tool is incredible which will verify email from anywhere in the world and from all the main major providers out there.

Bottom line there is nothing to lose here what's so ever so don't hesitate and start verifying.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to be honest. what's not to like? the ability to verify real effective leads via email with affordable prices? you tell me.

Oh, where should I begin, from avoiding spam traps to knowing which of my emails will bounce ahead before sending them to global verification to being able to verify a whole massive list at once via the bulk verifications plus so much more. the checker has given us the ability to be ahead of the email marketing game and feel secure and confident sending emails, knowing our click and open rates will increase.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TheChecker
TheChecker review by Manpreet S.
Manpreet S.

"Awesome Service Best Deliver Rate :)"

What do you like best?

Support Service and Cleaning Service Servers, and best price all the time i am getting from thechecker,

highly recommended, also i would like to share this company via api to my customers so that i can build trust with my clients using thechecker api. the best thing is categories the list after upload , valid or risky , this feature is the best feature i noticed . and i want to go with this company not only now but always in future as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is dislike in this company, great service and offers always attract a .good customer.

Nothing is Dislike because :

1. Try with free credits

2. list categories based on valid and risk level file filter

3. After Satisfaction will buy the service and credits,

Trust me you can't find this type of company anywhere else

i really very satisfied with the service and offers by thechecker team buddy name Adam.

always communicate when needed, till now i did not find any problem or issue with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YES Must Try

Best Price With Best Delivery Rate and Thanks to Adam for their Great Support :)

my biggest problem was cheap price best service and the checker solved my issue and user friendly interface attract the most thankss alotttt for sich great offer provided to me and i will always be your agency partner in . future and build good relationship with your company.

What Email Verification solution do you use?

TheChecker review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"A very effective email-verifier service"

What do you like best?

We are happy to be using TheChecker and leave this worry aside and concentrate in the messages of the emails sent . When building a Mailing List is key to verify that only a very few of the emails sent would bounce , as it diminishes your rating as email sender what would have bad consecuences for your campaign.

What do you dislike?

The testing offer is of 100 credits free, and they should increase it to 500, to have a wider statistical base to confirm that this service is good enough to partner with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give a try with the Test offer and check the results of theis verification process

This email verifier service is a good marketing tool lets you check and verify your lists, It helped a lot to build up a reliable Mailing Lists of the different products we are dealing with.

TheChecker review by Deloras H. G.
Deloras H. G.

"the best solution to check emails."

What do you like best?

The Checker is an ideal tool to check all types of emails, when we launch an online advertising campaign, based on email marketing, we must be 100% sure, that this will reach real recipients, and not junk mail, which will only make us lose money, with the characteristics that The checker has, we know that our campaigns are really directed to persons, and we can maximize our reach and our sales.

What do you dislike?

Really, this type of applications, it is a little difficult to find something that can displease, since they are directed to a specific task and they fully comply with it.

The advertising campaigns of email marketing, are having a better reach, and we can see, that they are reaching more people, in this way, we are maximizing our sales at a higher cost.

TheChecker review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"TheChecker rocks!"

What do you like best?

I'm very satisfied with everything about TheChecker software. Best price and customer service. It's easy to use and extremely efficient. It's amazing work with this software in the marketing campaings. I indicate TheChecker to everyone that looks for a email verification software.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about TheChecker software. It's a excellent software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software to be used whenever you want.

I've been using TheChecker for about 3 months and I'm very happy with the results in my marketing campaigns. A tool that is easy to use and efficient like I never see before. It's a cheap service with excellent customer service. It's a excellent software. I indicate TheChecker to everyone that looks for a email verification software.

TheChecker review by Gregg H.
Gregg H.

"I have tried many email verification services, this is the best."

What do you like best?

The API is well documented, the results are the best in the industry. The pricing is great. But most importantly, I get far fewer bounces and complaints after running my lists through TheChecker than any other service. In the end, that's what matters most right?

Support from the team is great​ and quick.

What do you dislike?

There are no cons for me. It works great, it's​ easy to understand and its API documentation makes it very easy to get started. I can't find a thing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the API, it works great. Talk to support, they are always willing to help. I've only needed to talk

I've been a customer for a couple years now. I came to TheChecker from many other services. After getting too many complaints from lists, TheChecker cleared it all up for us. The big problem was losing SMTP service after our signup forms were hit by a lot of bots with fake addresses. Using TheChecker we were able to stop sending to all of the bad addresses.

TheChecker review by DJ T.
DJ T.

"The One & Only Email Checker"

It even checks temporary mail addresses via a regularly updated database

What do you dislike?

TheChecker review by Diego A.
Diego A.

"Fácil de usar, prático e preço justo"

What do you like best?

Gostei muito de usar o The Cheker, pois o site é clean, objetivo, apenas subir a lista, aguardar os retornos para sua lista ser limpa.

Trouxe mais confiança e credibilidade na hora de enviar uma campanha de e-mails e já notei melhora nos indicadores de clicks e links acessados.

What do you dislike?

Olha, eu gostei de todas as funcionalidades, talvez, melhorar a descrição dos retornos de erro, isso pode ajudar quem tem pouca experiência com MKT Digital.

Os retornos para minha landing page melhoraram, os indicadores de mídia que eu monitoro já estão melhores com muito mais e-mails abertos e clicks em links que direcionam para minhas páginas.

Estou bem satisfeito.

TheChecker review by Chihao L.
Chihao L.

"TheChecker will keep you from losing customers"

What do you like best?

Easy to install and it is compatible with most of the contact forms. The documents are well organized, so you can install it in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Need more customization options to change the widget style. The email address may be considered as invalid without clues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No worry about installing this widget, it's easy. Once your widget is ready, you can forget it and then enjoy it. TheChecker will do their best in the backend.

TheChecker will keep you from losing customers.

When typing email address, there are some typos sometimes.

If there are typos on an email address, your customers will not receive your transactional emails.

TheChecker will help you with an invisible and almost real-time service that check your customer's email is invalid or not.

TheChecker review by Manan E.
Manan E.

"Best email checker on the market"

What do you like best?

Its very simple to use the software. The pricing is very favourable.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to connect this directly into our CRM system to migrate email ids and verify them as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the Free Trial and see if this works for you. This is the cheapest software available out there so don't look around and sign up on this

We get a bunch of email subscribes and leads from multiple sources. We use TheChecker to verify these emails before we send out any communication

TheChecker review by Bernardo S.
Bernardo S.

"The best checker, but pricy"

What do you like best?

I like how the software gives you not only the correct emails, but also the risks of each one of them.

What do you dislike?

The software does not give you a monthly amount of credits to use, if you use it all, you're on your one. The only way of getting more credits is paying for it

Our mail lists are now clear, we got better responses rate and also our email score got better, since we were able to avoid all of the bounces.

TheChecker review by Arta S.
Arta S.

"Great Services, recommended"

What do you like best?

Got to know about this service from a marketing tool we purchased on codecanyon. Their API is a well-done job and the process of verification is very fast. It was fast in such a way that we thought there is something wrong but the result was amazing. Thank you

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There was nothing that we found disliking. It worked smooth and fast

Bounce rate! Our provider was very difficult with the bounce rate. This tool helped us to clean our email list.

TheChecker review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great Price, Amazing interface"

What do you like best?

The best part is price. The interface is also very easy to use. As a Startup, we have limited resources and this one fits in our budget very well. Added advantage to buy smaller credits as per our need. The editing done by the software is also great. I can literraly download the list and I m good to go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing actually. I am happy with the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recently you have increased the prices which could be a negative point for your app.

My problem was that I was facing with less open rate due to bounces in my email marketing. Hence I used this platform to remove the email ids. My open rate increased by 2% atleast.

TheChecker review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"100% Legit for Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

For as low as $1.00 USD, you can get a thousand credits. Cheap enough for any start-ups companies in need of lead generation.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about the software. However, a database and profile for validated emails plus a dashboard of segmented areas would be nice to have. Overall, it's the best software for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would benefit any user of the platform if we could have a profile and storage for every validated email done. Plus, a dashboard of segmented areas where you can see the trend in areas where most validated emails are located. This would be a nice addition to the tool which no other (in my opinion) platform has as of now.

When it comes to traditional lead generation, it comes with great difficulty to identify good software in validating high-quality emails for your leads. TheChecker comes in to validate those for you in bulks. It has a great user interface which allows easy navigation around the platform.

TheChecker review by Vikas B.
Vikas B.

"Use to use product. Value for money."

What do you like best?

The product is the most economical verification tool with great results. The customer service is super fast and friendly. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about the product. To be honest, i love to use Thechecker every day and it has made my teams and mine life easier and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple, economical and provide awesome customer service.

Fast email verification, easy to use. Time saving and value for money.

TheChecker review by User

"Honestly? Best bang for the buck."

What do you like best?

This tool is extremely useful if you send a lot of email and don't want to get your Amazon SES account suspended, you can get up to 90% bounces reduction for big lists if you use this really cheap and easy to use tool.

What do you dislike?

Could have a re-check option to keep checking X times the e-mail that could not be verified at that time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really cheap and easy to use software, it does what it promises and it does really well.

Sending bulk email can be stressful if you have big lists and have to quickly verify it, this tool solves the problem in less than 15 seconds.

TheChecker review by Brunno O.
Brunno O.

"Uma ferramenta que entrega o que promete"

What do you like best?

A ferramenta é muito intuitiva, não tive nenhuma dificuldade em enviar minha base de e-mails e analisar os resultados.

Os resultados fizeram com que economiza-se dinheiro com serviço de mailing.

What do you dislike?

A ferramenta poderia ter mais integrações com outras plataformas além do MailChimp

Nosso objetivo era identificar quais eram os e-mails que faziam sentido permanecer em nossa base de dados.

TheChecker review by Terrence L.
Terrence L.

"Just What I Was Looking For"

What do you like best?

Now when a lead submits their email address it gets verified instantly. No more fake or fat fingered email address.

What do you dislike?

So far my experience has been flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. They are very customer service focused company. You won't regret it,

My email list is clean and will remain that way which means better inbox deliverability.

TheChecker review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Great Email Verification Service"

What do you like best?

Quick service through chat... answered all my questions quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

nothing. The product seems to work just as ADVERTISED.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Chat Support feature. Very responsive.

I was trying to market all the email addresses that I extracted from my Gmail inbox. Many emails.

TheChecker review by Raphael M.
Raphael M.

"Eu Amo TheChecker"

What do you like best?

Fluidez do sistema, facilidade no entendimento das funções, praticidade na validação dos emails, agilidade

What do you dislike?

As planilhas em formato zip complicam um pouco a junção em apenas uma planilha

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para quem quiser zerar sua taxa de bounce, use o TheChecker!!

Conseguimos zerar a taxa de bounces e aumentar a entregabilidade

TheChecker review by Wojciech P.
Wojciech P.

"How I use The Checker"

What do you like best?

Ease of usage, very fast results - in general, the tool helps me a lot in everyday activities

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the results are not accurate (i.e. classified as risky which is not helpful)

I can speed up my processes so that I don't waste time on verifying the emails

TheChecker review by Giampaolo G.
Giampaolo G.

"Easy to use, low prices and... blazing fast!"

What do you like best?

Absolutely the best email verifier service.

Very easy to use, low prices and detailed results.

The service is constantly improving and the bulk verifications are blazing fast!

What do you dislike?

none really. Everything works very well, i have still to find a cons.

mailing list cleaning before sending trough Amazon AWS

TheChecker review by Zafar R.
Zafar R.

"Best email validator in market"

What do you like best?

Fast and quality verified email addresses.

What do you dislike?

All good. No dislikes to the checker software.

To be a live in email marketing, we care about reputation of IP and domains. For this case, we need less bounces and more inbox. Thecheker verify all our customers emails.

TheChecker review by User

"Effective but Not Needed Email Checker"

What do you like best?

This tool helps the most with not making errors. It checks to see the correct domains in emails so you aren't wasting time searching for the correct email. The main thing is this saves time by double checking email domains so the right ones are being sent.

What do you dislike?

This helped with little things that caused errors or prolonged time. The only thing that this tool helps with is email domains which is limiting for the price you pay - though not expensive. It is not worth the expensive in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool, needs more to accompany it.

TheChecker helps identify the correct domains for email and making sure all emails are going through that are valid and not threatening to the sender.

TheChecker review by Lina R.
Lina R.

"Fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy fácil de usar, nos ha ayudado bastante a optimizar la estrategia de email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Es una oportunidad de mejora, podría auto-guardar los correos verificados para no repetirlos en caso de que ya hayan sido verificados.

Optimizamos nuestra estrategia de email marketing, reduciendo en bounced.

TheChecker review by Diego L.
Diego L.

"Easy to use and very affordable"

What do you like best?

Really, easy to use. And I like the way it divides the emails, so if you feel like taking more risks you can. It's all about choice :)

And the price is affordable!

What do you dislike?

Everything has been good so far. So I've nothing to complain about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it, the quality is good and the price really affordable

I'm using the checker to verify the quality of my emails coming from different sources. I've seen great improvements on my deliverability since then.

TheChecker review by Jon M.
Jon M.

"Great and practical tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use API, great user interface and web form checker which helps weed out spammers. It's a good deal cheaper than some alternatives and helpfully lets you know why an email has been marked as risky.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to add, it's a great all-round email marketing verification service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. They offer 100 free validations and a Mailchimp import.

Reducing hard bounces of clients emails by screening out emails that don't exist.

TheChecker review by Felipe Altmann O.
Felipe Altmann O.

"Indispensable"

What do you like best?

is a very easy to use email checking software. intuitive.

What do you dislike?

poder separar por campanhas as checagens seria interessante

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excelente Product.

is an indispensable software for email marketing campaigns. for sure you will save time and money by using.

TheChecker review by Mohammed W.
Mohammed W.

"Value for Money, and very responsive email list cleaning service"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use, and unmatched pricing makes it the best out in the market.

What do you dislike?

nothing much, they were very helpful in every way possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont think, just for it.

Cleaning the email list

It just takes up all the overheads of you maintaining the list or manually evaluating the list by yourself by sending them an email, it does this job automatically and gets you back with the results in no time.

TheChecker review by Fabio T.
Fabio T.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Excellent service! Our email lists stay clean and healthy on autopilot thanks to TheChecker!

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong so far. Everything works as expected

Our email lists stay clean and healthy on autopilot thanks to TheChecker!

TheChecker review by Thuli N.
Thuli N.

"Best tool for verification "

What do you like best?

The east of verification of emails, signing up and delivery of verified emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage, the tool is user friendly.

To ensure maximum delivery of emails and reduce bounce rates.

TheChecker review by Administrator

"I absolutely love TheChecker -100% recommend!"

What do you like best?

I especially love how easy it is to use and the fact that it allows you to buy credits, makes me feel in control of how much i spend

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike, only thing that made my life more difficult was that you have to format the txt or xls document

Helps me and my company avoid bounced emails and verifying our database

TheChecker review by Bruno R.
Bruno R.

"The best cost x benefit"

What do you like best?

The price is very affordable and check quality is good.

Thechecker is very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some contacts that have been classified as "invalid", in fact, are valid.

However, it must be difficult to be assertive in 100% of cases.

I'm able to clean my email lists quickly and effectively.

Cleans the email database, helps to estimate bounce rates and increase email deliverability.

TheChecker review by User

"100% Recommend Email validation service"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love TheChecker. I have been looking for a reliable email checking service that doesn't break the bank for over a year now and am 100% satisfied with TheChecker

What do you dislike?

Nothing is here to dislike .Thanks TheChecker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

So far use mailgun for email validation . But right now we use TheChecker. Mostly i like cheap price and customer service

TheChecker review by Administrator

"Best solution I've found"

What do you like best?

Their service is awesome. I'd tried many other solutions and TheChecker is the most affordable that I found. It takes seconds to verify a large mailing list and their take care of your data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. These guys did a great job and you can easily any problem you have with their support.

They're affordable, GDRP complaint and efficient.

TheChecker review by Maciej K.
Maciej K.

"Proffesional and accurate"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of API integration, clear interface

What do you dislike?

Price is little to high comparing to their competition.

Sustaining deliverability of e-mails.

TheChecker review by Administrator

"Great fast validation software"

What do you like best?

The speed, accuracy and support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

It would suit our business a little better to get all the results in a single CSV file as we merge them back in. However, this isn't a big issue and will not affect most users at all.

We keep our database clean and relevant and compliant.

TheChecker review by Phillip C.
Phillip C.

"Optimized my media investments"

What do you like best?

TheChecker has helped me create a high quality leads list and optimized my media investments. We had a significant increase in ROI.

What do you dislike?

We had a bit of trouble integrating with our page creation tool but we managed to solve it.

I was with a high hard bounce rate on my list.

TheChecker review by Danilo B.
Danilo B.

"For me, the best."

What do you like best?

I have used for quite some time at the agency, and I have really enjoyed the results. Has a very interesting verification rate. Worth it.

What do you dislike?

You could have a plan for marketing agencies. Our volume is not high, but we cater enough customers.

Our bounce rate and deliverability has been efficient.

TheChecker review by Ravi K.
Ravi K.

"A good tool to validate emails."

What do you like best?

It validated the emails accurately most of the times.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too much time to validate and process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides great validation of email list at the very nominal price.

We use email campaigns for which we need to filter active/deliverable emails.

TheChecker review by User

"Happy and satisfied so far"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's simple / easy to use, user friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative so far ... still "trying out" the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out and compare the product to others similar

Weeding out email addresses to be sure we reach our contacts

TheChecker review by Mohsen B.
Mohsen B.

"Easy way for Email Validation"

What do you like best?

Easy way for validation email list -Useful for email marketing programs.

What do you dislike?

A little complicated for using, but after first use, it could be a friendly app!

Check my old email list. I want to make it clean. and tiny and useful.

TheChecker review by Agency
Agency

"Form validaton easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really liked the use of de form validaton. It´s just a small script on the page and you can start to validation the e-mails.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I´ve nothing to dislike The Checker

validation of e-mail list and validate form e-mails

TheChecker review by User

"the checker my life saver "

What do you like best?

accuracy level is best and speed of audit is also good

What do you dislike?

nothing to say because all is in the place

because of the checker i saved my time to manually checking email addresses and it increase our productivity

TheChecker review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Best email checker site I've used so far"

What do you like best?

Easiest user interface I have used to validate emails.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been any issues from what I've seen so far.

Being able to find valid email addresses quickly then what I've used from other email checker sites.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use even for a novice

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I dislike about the software

It helps to manage data that is safe for mailing

TheChecker review by User

"Perfect software and wonderful customer service"

What do you like best?

fast, low-cost, perfect! The service is extrwamply fast and correct, without compromises.

What do you dislike?

some limitations with some providers like gmail and yahoo, but this is normal for all email ckecking services.

spam trackers etc.

TheChecker review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Best Email Verification tool"

What do you like best?

Speed and Accuracy for email verification.

What do you dislike?

Integrations are missing such as Jotform and formcraft for wordpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use for every businesses

Prevent from Spamster and saved for getting blacklisted.

TheChecker review by Muhammad Rizky A.
Muhammad Rizky A.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Affordable

Great Performance

Good API Documentation

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have wordpress plugin, hope they make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, and you will love it

We reduced the email bounce back rate

TheChecker review by Prathmesh R.
Prathmesh R.

"best email verification service till now."

What do you like best?

the email verification service is best for me

What do you dislike?

we need to have android or ios app for same

we are using the checker to remove bounces from our list

Learning about TheChecker?

* We monitor all TheChecker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.