|36,000up to 4 CPU, single instance Discovery Bundle|
The same great features as Community Edition, with enterprise-grade availability, management, and scale-up and scale-out capabilities and add-on capabilities for data exploration and visualization, analytics and data integration.
- Property Graph Model
- Native Graph Processing & Storage
- Cypher Graph Query Language
- Bolt API, Java API
- Causal Clustering with strong consistency, multi-clustering & multi-data center support
- User & Role Security, server to server encryption, Kerberos Authentication, LDAP & AD integration
- Neo4j Bloom add-on available
ArangoDB Community Edition is native multi-model database written in C++ and available under open-source license (Apache 2). It stores key/value pairs, documents and graphs natively in one database core, and lets users access all data models with one declarative query language (AQL). All data models can be combined in a single query. ArangoDB provides a fault-tolerant cluster management based on the RAFT consensus protocol.
- Graph Traversals
- Pattern Matching
- Pregel support
- RAFT-based cluster management
- Foxx microservice framework
- Native JOIN operations
- Complex Queries
- ACID transactions
- Linear scalability
- and more
The Community Edition is released with Apache2 license, that means FREE for any purpose.