RS Photo Recovery Reviews & Product Details

What is RS Photo Recovery?

Recover deleted digital pictures quickly and easily! RS Photo Recovery comes packed with features. Its sophisticated file recovery algorithms can extract deleted pictures from damaged, inaccessible and formatted disks and memory cards. Add to that the complete RAW format support, instant previews and thumbnail display allowing browsing deleted pictures as if they were still sitting in your photo album, and you'll get an extremely sound package.

RS Photo Recovery Profile Details

RS Photo Recovery Reviews

1-14 of 14 total RS Photo Recovery reviews
Secretaria
(10,001+ employees)

"recover all my photos easily."

What do you like best?

This application has been excellent, I like it a lot, I like everything about it, since it is 100% functional. If for some reason you lose your photos, with this tool you can recover them, no matter how long you have lost them, use two methods to recover them and both work very well.

What do you dislike?

I dare to publish my recommendations on this application, because at first I doubt it could work, but I could realize that if it works very well, I get out of a big bind when I recover my photos, for that reason there is nothing negative that can tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If for some reason you do not recover your photos at the moment, you just have to restart the computer and afterwards the process will be completed, and you will have your photos again.

photo recovery gave me the benefit of being able to access all my photos that I had already lost and which meant good memories for me, I really doubt that some free application could help me with this, but if it did and very well.

Educador
(10,001+ employees)

"Everything has a solution in this life and this program proves it"

What do you like best?

Already in itself, that there is the possibility of repairing an accident as big as having deleted files is a true miracle, and if they are photographs, you can not explain the size of the benefit it represents ... It is a lightweight and easy to use program , and as I said, tremendously useful, you can recover deleted photos from memory cards, pendrives, hard drives. It covers a wide range of formats, including .jpeg of the most used. Thanks for updating the version to a compatible with windows 10!

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the demo version they offer, although it perfectly locates the files that can be recovered, does not allow you to restore them so that we are in the same initial situation. However, the cost of the program justifies its great utility, it is incalculable the value of a special photo so it does not seem a sacrifice to invest in this invaluable tool. Another comment is that he is not sure that he will recover photos in .png format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a program that I would really recommend, it has a gigantic utility and it is worth investing in the cost of the full version. Recover a moment (photo) is priceless.

Among the most important benefits, although perhaps a bit obvious, is to be able to recover the lost photos. Either for emotional reasons, sentimental, etc, as well as for work as clients who have been made a photography or design work and return to time looking for a backup or modify and reuse the product that was created , among others. I find it very useful.

Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"It's great!! Recover my photos instantly."

What do you like best?

as a photographer it is always good to have a backup and now I know what that means, for this reason I have photo recovery, I help when I need it most, what I like the most is that it does not deceive me, it promises me to recover my photos and he complied. also has a completely free version, compatible for several operating systems, which really is very good.

What do you dislike?

this is a great application, designed to help its users and is really very functional, I have not found anything that I dislike, because it did not waste my time, like other applications, it really helped me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was surprising, great, fabulous, to be able to count on this application, I am very pleased with the results.

with photo recovery I got the benefit of recovering more than 100 photos that I accidentally lost, besides everything helped me not to lose a great client, because I had no way to explain to my client that he had lost all his pictures, really this application sack of a big hurry.

Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"potho recovery is a very good application to keep your photos safe."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that it works, now I keep my photo backup with photo recovery, I as a photographer, losing a photo is fundamental, and this application helped me a lot, it's available for Android and PC, it's download easily and has two simple algotithms that do the whole process. It's just a matter of choosing one of them and you will immediately have your photos back.

What do you dislike?

is a useful application, compatible with various operating systems, it really works, I have not had anything that I dislike, it is very good, just that the version pays depends on the plan, it can be somewhat expensive for an independent employee like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really works, if you help my insurance, it will also.

This is a very useful palicacion, that bails anyone, I knew this application when I had lost many photographs of a wedding where I was the photographer, I thought it would be my end, it has been my worst experience, and thanks to this application recover all of them, without any mishap.

(10,001+ employees)

"RS Photo Recovery - An application that can retrieve your lost or deleted images"

What do you like best?

This application recovers images not only from damaged disks but also from reformatted disks. The most astounding feature is that this application shows the thumbnails of the deleted images. So, the user is completely aware of the image that this application recovers.

What do you dislike?

This utility application is supported by very few operating systems. This application works only a few Windows operating systems. It doesn't support Linux or any other OS. Moreover, some of the interesting features are not included in the free version of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Users must explore this tool since it is very easy to use and the GUI is user-friendly. It is a very useful tool for users who frequently clean their systems and delete files from the system.

This recovers all the images that were deleted by mistake or intentionally. I use this tool both for personal and professional use. The Graphical user interface is very easy and self-explanatory. The steps are very clearly illustrated in the application.

Consultor

"RS Photo Recovery to save your memories or work..."

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to recover from many sources, all you have to do is to pick it, and the program will do the rest. It helps recovering files from many types of damages, if the fast scan does not retrieve your files, the full analysis will. I usually encounter photo lost when using flash drives in not protected enviroments, being virus or malfunctions, RS Photo Recovery has helped me recovering valuable photos from hard disks malfunctioning, after a black out or a virus attack, flash drives and backup units.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent tool, I have not found something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When in need of recovering photo losts, RS Photo recovery is the answer.

Rescuing work related pictures is one the problems I have solved for my clients. I recommend it to my clients to keep as another tool.

Diagramador - Soporte Técnico
Program Development

"When your memories are in danger, RS Photo recovery comes to the rescue"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use even for non technical people, it will recover all you have deleted and it lets you choose what to save, where, and even the size, this comes handy when you have html pages saved and you don´t end up with a bunch of icons. En the event of a virus/malware attack it will go trough.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not find anything better, ease to use but quick and accurate.

Saves memories in a quick accurate way. You don´t have to go trough extensive menues with so many options, it is striaght forward.

Docente
Primary/Secondary Education

"It really works, I'm very pleased."

What do you like best?

It was in a closing of activities with my students and by mistake I lost all the photographs, of all the activities carried out during the school year, this application I recovered them all in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

It is really good, if it works, I could not mention any negative aspect, besides that it is very easy to use, or has no complications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent application that works.

it helped me to be able to finish my work and to recover all my photos.

"Has saved me a few times already"

What do you like best?

This is a fantastic program that I have used to recover deleted pictures from my computer (i.e. when I accidentally emptied the recycle bin), and even damaged flash drives or memory cards. It is very easy to use and you can't beat the price.

What do you dislike?

Scanning can take quite a long time and while the publisher is pretty clear that not every picture can be recovered, it can still be disappointing when it actually happens. I have also seen better programs, but you have to actually pay for those, so I will stick with RS Recovery.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should be patient as this program can take some time to scan and recover your photos. However, this has been the case with all of the image recovery programs that I have used.

When I worked at a wedding photography studio, we were able to use this program to recover photos that were accidentally deleted during the proofing process. As you may imagine, our clients would have been incredibly upset if we had lost any of their wedding photos.

UA
(10,001+ employees)

"RS Photo Recovery Tool "

What do you like best?

Excellent for recovery lost images which you thought you'd never be able to recover! A lot of power for low cost solution when backups failed you.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as I would have liked. Took a little longer than normal to figure out how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's always easier to ensure your data is properly backed up, however in the chance something happens and you need to recover corrupted photo images, this program works wonders.

Helps the team to recover lost photos from dealer shows, prototypes and other pre-launch events.

docente
Primary/Secondary Education

"It helped me to recover my photos easily"

What do you like best?

this application helped me with a photo album I was doing for the farewell of my students, I mistakenly deleted some and with this application I recovered it easily, it is very practical.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, because it really works, and it's very easy to install and use.

I was able to finish the year-end photo album in my work.

"Una herramienta mágnifica para recuperación de Fotos borradas por accidente"

What do you like best?

Es rápida, intuitiva y la verdad es que es una buena herramienta para recuperar fotos que hemos borrado por error de nuestro HDD.

What do you dislike?

No es facil, encontrar este programa de forma gratuíta para pruebas en páginas que no te hagan descargar gran publicidad ya que es de pago, pero es aun asi buena herramienta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es más intuitiva y tiene opciones mas claras que otras aplicaciones del mismo tipo.

Recuperé fotos y otros documentos a varios clientes que tenian discos con errores en sus portatiles de empresa con información sensible.

UT

"review on RS Photo Recovery"

What do you like best?

I really liked this product. My documents were accidentally deleted, within 30 minutes they were all back!

What do you dislike?

I had to have a future user explain and set up the program. Without them I would not have know how to use it

I used it for site walks for my job. These are expensive trips and wiping out all the photos was embarrassing but this helped recovery everything lost

C

"Excelente aplicación para Recovery de Photos perdidas"

What do you like best?

Genial producto, Para recuperar fotos sin problemas por accidente de borrado, fácil he intuitivo.

What do you dislike?

Es un software de pago y existen otros de pago bastante más buenos que este como easus recovery

Recuperación a clientes de fotos y otros documentos borrados por accidente por disco duro en mal estado por ejemplo.

RS Photo Recovery Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.2*
* File Recovery Category
Do you work for RS Photo Recovery?

RS Photo Recovery Categories on G2