PyNLPl

3.9

PyNLPl is a Python library for Natural Language Processing that contains various modules useful for common, and less common, NLP tasks. PyNLPl can be used for basic tasks such as the extraction of n-grams and frequency lists, and to build simple language model.

Work for PyNLPl?

Learning about PyNLPl?

PyNLPl Reviews

Showing 5 PyNLPl reviews
PyNLPl review by ANAY  P.
ANAY P.

"Best Natural Language Processing library for python."

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and superbly easy to implement software for natural language processing problems.

I have been using it for the last few months and I have never looked back. Another best thing about the PyNLPL is that its open source hence no need of paying a huge amount for getting the license to use it.

And apart from that the documentation for this open source python library is updated and explained in a very good manner that makes the life of developers like me super easy.

It also works with FoLiA XML (Format for Linguistic Annotation) which is the most important feature of this library that makes me dependable on this library every day for solving NLP problem statements.

What do you dislike?

I personally didn't find any flaws in this library. By far the best Natural language processing library I have ever used for developing software for natural language processing problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working on python to solve a natural language processing problem them PyNLPl is the library to be used. I highly recommend using this library.

I have been using it in my laboratory for solving natural language processing problems where I need to develop automated virtual assistants that can help a person in doing day to day simple work like turn on the lights, set alarm, answer a simple query like check the weather for a requested location, etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PyNLPl
PyNLPl review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Good for Complex natural language processing"

What do you like best?

It is mainly used for understanding the sentences in matrix form where problem of understanding complex text becomes simple for classification.

What do you dislike?

It is only good for preprocessing complex sentence into n -gram but requires a good terminology like nltk package of python

We used this package for handeling complex sentences sentiment analysis where if have more than one compound or. Complex sentence in review text we can easily understand using this package.

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

PyNLPl review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"A set of library having unlimited applications for data science"

What do you like best?

It was provided great functionality for the analysis I was working on. Made my code simpler

What do you dislike?

I did not come across anything negative to talk about yet

I was trying to implement sentiment analysis on the greater than 5million of records and to get the desired outcome of it. I realized it make tokenization, stemming and every other process much easier

PyNLPl review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Good open source library for natural language processing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the library is open source and provides good documentation. Classification problems become quite easy to solve.

What do you dislike?

Has to be used in conjunction with more sophisticated libraries for harder problems

Data processing

PyNLPl review by G2 User
G2 User

"PyNLPI"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and implementable , open source

What do you dislike?

Open source and as a result not very reliable enterprise level.

Clinical Decision Support.

Learning about PyNLPl?

* We monitor all PyNLPl reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.