Proofy.io Reviews & Product Details

Proofy.io Overview

What is Proofy.io?

Proofy is an email verification and email list cleaning solution.

Proofy.io Details

Proofy is an email verification and email list cleaning solution.

Proofy.io
2015
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
@proofy_io
973 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Proofy.io community
Have you used Proofy.io before?

Proofy.io Reviews

Showing 98 Proofy.io reviews
Already have Proofy.io?
D
What do you like best?

Proofy is a user-friendly email verification tool to use. After Using this tool we can easily remove spam and unwanted emails from our email

list. This is a very useful tool for email marketers and can decrease the bounce rate. Best pricing with awesome customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Here are noting to dislike this Tool due to it is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very-Very easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was finding the best tool from last 2 months to verify the email list and solved my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Price, simple dashboard, bounce detection, bad and risky domain detection, de-duplication and accuracy. Speed of execution also stands out. We have a large e-learning platform built over 10 years but given our organization size and nature, affordability is a must and Proofy beats the competition hands down in this regard. We've tried desktop and other online tools but none could really satisfy all of our requirements.

You also get 500 free email checks upon sign-up. We love the ease of use, their dashboard is super simple to navigate particularly for first-time users. We love the ability to implement integration with their API and easy-to-follow instruction are also given for this. They offer 24/7 support which is great and one of the reasons we switched from other providers. Proofy also offer a 98.5% deliverability / accuracy guarantee which is a bit higher than most competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Better disclosure of features; this is something that they could improve to help clients better evaluate their choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended, the 500 free checks upon sign-up give you a fair chance to evaluate the efficacy of the product before pulling the trigger. The price already beats most of the competition and as of now, there's a 50% discount promotion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've built our list for years without really paying attention to clean up, de-duplication and bounce handling. Sender reputation really matters to us as we deliver valuable courses, learning resources and tips to hundreds of thousands of users in our country. Proofy helped us clean our list, lowered our bounce rate and improved our sender reputation. We're also going to implement their API into our e-learning platform to better manage new subscriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Proofy.io
What do you like best?

web interface and easiness of use. I have verified over 100000 email accounts via this service and am very much satisfied with the results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is bit expensive. else everything its a great tool . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely I would, cause it a easy to use and flexible system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

while doing email marketing my great challenge is to ensure low bounce rate and maximum delivery of email . i have tried veriety of solutions but so far proofy is solving my challenge pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I think this is the best service for e-mail validation. The API is very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont know. I had use this for about 6 months and i never had problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have problems with wrong e-mails in your database, you must use this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot of users registered in past with wrong e-mails and this is frustrating when you send e-mail campaigns. But now, all my e-mails from database are good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use software for its users, it allows you to manage your lists and it has a very friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to include excel format when importing, but more than that I have not had problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The verification of emails is very important if you want to carry out a campaign and mass shipments. The bounces of these emails damage the reputation blocking the service or the mail not delivered properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing, I couldn't even log in. Maybe if their login worked I could like something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't create an account. I entered my email address and chose a password. They said they'd send an email to verify my email address, but it never came. When I went back to the site to log in, it won't let me log in with my email address and password (clicking "login" button does nothing--no error message it just sits there silently). When I click "Forgot Password" it says there is no account with my email address. When I click "Sign Up" to create a new account, it just displays a message that it has sent a confirmation email to me and I should click on the link, but of course no confirmation email ever arrives. There is no way to re-send the confirmation email.

TOTAL FAILURE! If you can't get login right, how can we trust you? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

High bounce rate on email lists that haven't been sent to recently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tools like this do not need to be overloaded with features, they just need to be straight forward to use. Proofy is exactly that. We can guarantee that our email reputation won't get damaged by simply verifying before we press 'send'. I know there are a few of these solutions out there but this one suited our needs the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. We just needed something accurate. I would like to see some seamless integrations into the ever-growing number of tools we seem to be using. I understand there are already some, I just have not set these up yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple, out of the box solution for email verification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our emails were bouncing and this had the inevitable effect of damaging our reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A clean email list is a must have for email marketers. A marketer's reputation is everything especially when dealing with deliverability and ISP's. Proofy verifies my lists are clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used the service long enough to find any glaring faults. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proofy is keeping my lists clean from bad emails that bounce and are undeliverable. My mailer will shut me down if I send too many emails that bounce and that would stop my profits from coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What distinguishes this software from others is its ease of use, the fast operation of the system, the generosity of the help team, and the convenience it offers to serve our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think everything is perfect.I think it provides all the convenience I need to clean my mailing list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Proofy.io

Quick technical support

Technical support very helpful

Query times are too short

Very high accuracy rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a crowded mailing list. and many e-mail addresses were out of date. I think a service that does the same job cheaper instead of many expensive services is perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to verify emails with proofy. We use it in my job to avoid high bounces in our emails and not harm our domain quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option to download my bill for my purchases. But I asked support team to send it to my email and they did it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Proofy is an efficient and economic tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to verify all the emails in our base and mantain a good reputation of our domain when we send emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accurate email verification and the ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used to have some issues with processing time for email verification, but they were solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our marketing team always verify the emails lists for the campaigns to minimize all the risks of being banned by the email sender tool we use.

Emails verification and cleaning tool is a must have for any marketing team and proofy.io works best for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Proofy is easy to use. The results are accurate.

It helps me reduce email bounce rates.

What I like the most is unknown (unverified) emails won't be deducted from your credits.

The most sincere providers out there.

I recommend Proofy to all marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit pricey. However, comparing with the results, it's worth your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proofy helps me reduce email bounce rates. As a marketer, it increases the effectiveness of email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Children’s Book Author
What do you like best?

Great service that is easy to use and very inexpensive. They even give you free credits to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No Cons, Very easy to use, pretty straight forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Verifying emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager IT
What do you like best?

Interactive and easy.

The interface is so user friendly, even beginner can use it without hassles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, even if you face the issues, their support team makes it so quick to respond and resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast and accurate., It really helped us to clean the outdated database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chartering Manager
What do you like best?

I tried using different email cleaner website. I can say that Proofy is fastest and most reliable. I definitely recommend it to my colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about proofy at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, will not dissapoint you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I sometimes required to validate emails for me. I have recently been searching for software in this regard. I was so impressed with the Proofy service, that even though I don't normally write reviews, I decided to write this review. Well done on the excellent and great quality of service provided. Thank you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I verified 1000 emails, removed the one's Proofy marked as not deliverable.

Only 8 emails bounced. Freaking amazing! My domain health stays perfect, IP doesn't get blacklisted and Proofy's very cheap too, perfect for early-stage startup teams who do outreach campaigns over bulk database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, although the pricing can be a bit more simple and more feature's can be included. At this point, it's a simple utility, I think they can grow more, very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out using the free credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We send approximately 2000+ emails daily as part of our sales outreach. Proofy saved our emails from landing into spam, my IP's heath is better and my outreach team has to devote less. time manually removing bounced emails of the gsuite accounts and then from the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super fast cleanup speed and the prices compared to most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yet to find any dislike yet, but will check in after 6 months Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great go-to online app for sieving the bad emails from your list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spam traps, bounce and generally bad emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Proofy's simplicity is by far the most attractive feature. Within 5 minutes we had our list uploaded and away we went. Cost is also better than most of its competitor's pricing.

It was also easy to get in touch with support. They were friendly, fast and knowledgable. We have had problems in the past using other verification services getting in touch and getting the right answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to resync our scrubbed emails to the list because we couldn't upload more than an email and name from our list. It was fine and only added a small extra step once it had verified the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the most cost-effective email verification service, Proofy is the way to go. It's straight-forward and easy to use and the pricing is better than any of its competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even the most organic email lists have emails that will bounce. This is usually a user-generated error and comes in the form of a misspells or deactivated accounts. Both our company and our clients have benefited greatly from using Proofy's email verification tools. They remove all the potential bounces and leave you with a solid list ready to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

The best thing is the downloadable report after mails are checked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point only the clearness of reports (unknown errors) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've seen a lot of other platform and proof is the only one that met my requirement in terms of price and ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Checking emails that hasn't been used in a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and the the UI is very friendly. It's saves a lot of my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this application. This is the best the one can have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best application the one can have. Thumbs up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email verifications, API verifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

Fast and accurate results. Great pricing plans.

16208 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited features for email marketing, simple design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email validation. Our contacts were poor quality and we needed a good tool to clean everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All of it, it works great! Everything works exactly as expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything works great at an amazing price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have bounced emails. Before, I was getting upwards of 30 - 40% bounce rates on my outreach. NOT ANYMORE! My deliverability has gone up to like 99% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generator
What do you like best?

The dashboard is intuitive, comes with Developers API, u can easily plug it in your application and start validating emails. Pricing is good as well, not too expensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Worked great - I can't think of anything I'd like to add at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The experience with the Proofy is very much satisfactory as compared with other service provider of email verification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly email verify Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gives free credit for writing a review really thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i like everything i n proofy.io, cz there is nothing to dislike in here. i prefer proofy.io Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

fully Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i can verify emails very easily, t\and the Ui is easy and good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Automatic validation for bulk emails verifying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Prices are little bit high for the paid validation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email verifying it removes duplicate email from the file we upload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.