Panda Security

Panda Endpoint Protection provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.

Work for Panda Security?

Learning about Panda Security?

Panda Security Reviews

Ask Panda Security a Question
Showing 80 Panda Security reviews
Panda Security review by Maikol Jose S.
Maikol Jose S.

"Panda Security the best antivirus. "

What do you like best?

I like Panda Security. for being a perfect antivirus it helped me a lot to eliminate any type of threat that tries to damage my files and programs stored in my computer or Android phone, it gives me alert when it detects a virus and I have the option to scan all my files, programs, documents, completely eliminating the threat and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Panda Segurity, from my point of view note that it gives little free time for its use and then you have to pay for it, it is a heavy program that overloads my computer or my Android phone making them slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security es un excelente antivirus que le recomendará ayuda para proteger a los equipos informáticos de virus.

Panda Segurity helped me efficiently in my work by eliminating all threats from my computer and Android phone, keeping it in optimal conditions and operating, so I can continue working normally.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Panda Security
Panda Security review by George B. B.
George B. B.

"Endpoint protection, for all devices."

What do you like best?

Something I love about this application is its platform, a well-managed interface that leaves nothing to chance, levels of protection, the Aether platform provides a very complete protection against all types of malware, this application is great, since deference of the other endpoint system, panda security, works on all the devices that we use within our company, windows and mac computers, and mobile devices andros and ios, this is a great advantage over other similar applications, since we can create a endpoint system of complete protection, and cover all devices within our business, with the same system, which is ideal, when the construction of an endpoint system is carried out.

What do you dislike?

You must make an optimal configuration of all the patterns that come within this endpoint system, I must say clearly that the initial configuration of the system is not what you expect, it is not really the best, this system has high levels of protection, but the default configuration is bad, we perform tests under this configuration and the results were not the best, we found significant vulnerabilities, and we came to think, if we had done the right thing by hiring this system, we decided with our specialists, to make certain changes in the configuration, and everything improved, so I must say again, that the initial configuration is not optimized.

We have a very complete endpoint system, with a very complete protection against malware and rasomware, we can also protect all our computers with this application, regardless of which operating system, or which type, also complements very well, to other systems of security that we use in our company.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Panda Security review by Delvalle M.
Delvalle M.

"Complete antivirus."

What do you like best?

I use this antivirus because it provides protection on all my computers with a single subscription and offers maximum protection against threats reducing any vulnerability that may infect my computers and cause: the damage to them, file loss or theft of my data banking by internet pirates. It also provides remote automatic support for problem resolution.

What do you dislike?

I think it is an antivirus that provides all the necessary tools to protect my computers, the only drawback observed is that some versions of Windows it is not possible to install its new version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Protect my wifi connection against unwanted intruders.

It is updated constantly and automatically in the background so it does not affect when working on computers..

It offers protection against any technological threat to all the equipment of the company avoiding loss or theft of confidential information and damage of equipment which would cause economic losses.

Panda Security review by Ruben A.
Ruben A.

"an antivirus with many advantages."

What do you like best?

With this antivirus I keep my personal equipment protected and those of the office where I work, I have a good experience with Panda, take care of all the equipment not only of viruses, but also of intruders and robberies, has a specific function for each of them. these actions and it's what I like the most.

What do you dislike?

if it protects me but I would like it to be lighter and less expensive. since the computer version is very heavy, and every time it is updated is worse, it is already updated 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the computer version is a bit heavy but it's good.

I have had the best benefits with this bear, it is very good, my computer before seemed a strain of virus and since use panda has maintained its protection, protects me online helping me to identify the pages that may be pejudicioales, or to discard a application reviews it for me before downloading it.

Panda Security review by Hanna B.
Hanna B.

"Ideal for the protection of our digital life"

What do you like best?

I like it because unlike other software this antivirus is very advanced since it is able to detect attacks before they occur, that is why I consider it ideal for any business level as well as for daily life because it is very effective and It works very fast monitoring every data or application to classify any misplaced data, provides detailed information of any threat found and the best is that it is able to identify any threat is known or unknown.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it usually identifies good files as a threat and that is somewhat annoying because it blocks access to it and issues alerts unnecessarily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Panda Security both for the home and for the protection of your business as it will prevent the leakage of extremely important data, attacks directed at your system and more.

This brilliant security software keeps my computers protected from any cyber attack, from any espionage or malicious sites and that is why I can browse or allow internet access to my children because I have the peace of mind that they can navigate without any risk, since This antivirus is able to act before the attack is made.

Panda Security review by Jeremias Isrrael A.
Jeremias Isrrael A.

"it's good but not so good."

What do you like best?

there are many advantages that this antivirus brings, not only can it protect computers from threats such as viruses and worms, but it has an anti-theft function, and a function to protect intruder applications, which I applaud the creators of this software.

What do you dislike?

Within the disadvantages of band I can say that it is one of the heaviest antivirus I have used,

The heuristic is bad. If it stops updating a few days (and sometimes gives that problem), it is a virus strain because of its limited ability to recognize modified viruses. That's why he needs to update himself so much. having this antivirus meant being always cleaning the virus machine that got away from it and having to use antitroyanos and a lot of antispyware.

this antiviris is good but they have their disadvantages, I work sometimes keeping my computer free of viruses but if it is updating it is no longer one of the best, the heuristic is very good when it comes to eliminating harmless programs.

Panda Security review by Aranza P.
Aranza P.

"Panda Security the number one antivirus in personal and business security."

What do you like best?

It is very simple to say because I like this great antivirus and it is because its interface is very simple and intuitive so it does not take a long time to configure it, it provides protection in different ways from the prevention, monitoring and very detailed information of all the processes that are run on each device or computer to prevent the entry of any malware regardless of whether it is known or unknown, which is why it is a latest generation antivirus ideal for all types of companies.

What do you dislike?

Their plans can be somewhat expensive and sometimes can generate errors in some files on my computer because they are detected as a threat by what I think is something that should be improved because it is a big problem to delete such important files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security is a great antivirus so if you are looking for an innovative solution for the equipment of your home or business this is the ideal, do not stop for its costs because each user gives you the opportunity to evaluate it for a free month.

For me to have Panda has been the best solution that I could implement for the security of my home computers because it is really a very advanced and efficient antivirus so that before the arrival of a virus it detects it, thus avoiding the damage to my equipment and always keeps me aware of everything that represents a threat to me that is why it is worth paying the price.

Panda Security review by Lorena H.
Lorena H.

"Multipurpose tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I can use it both personally and professionally, it brings many features, and different forms of protection, it is constantly protecting my computer or my smartphone, it has very useful options like firewall, vpn, usb analysis, etc. It also has a very simple interface to use, and very nice, with a few clicks I can configure the software to keep me protected.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it detects as threats safe files that do not have certificates, I am a programmer I create own files of extension .dll, or some .exe that panda detects as malicious, so it is annoying to have to add them to exceptions constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool for those people who are constantly downloading content from the internet, on public networks, or connecting other devices to the computer. It is also excellent for smart phones, because of the low amount of resources it consumes, and if you do not want to invest too much in security, it is an excellent tool that allows you to protect several devices at once with a single payment.

It is an excellent tool, to keep me protected and able to interact with USB devices, LAN networks in my work, or with public Wi-Fi networks in a secure way. By giving me security at different levels and for different devices, I do not need to have several programs that deal with different security fields, with panda security I have a lot of covered field.

Panda Security review by Anna Karina H.
Anna Karina H.

"Panda Security a great tool in your hands"

What do you like best?

Panda Security is a very versatile tool, I like it because it is not a common antivirus because it is always updated providing the best protection against the viruses or malware that arise when surfing the web or when downloading files, it works 24 hours a day of the day analyzing our equipment silently and in case of finding a strange file, it makes us know immediately, that is why it is the best antivirus for the personal and business protection.

What do you dislike?

Their prices can be somewhat high when it comes to paying the leniency per year, even though I consider that the investment is still fair for all the benefit it provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to keep your low performance equipment or modern equipment safe, this antivirus is the ideal because it works in the background and does not invade your space while using your equipment whether laptop, pc, tablet or mobile.

Having Panda Security with me keeps me quiet because I can surf the web, download and access my banking sites with confidence, since this tool blocks any malware or virus, thanks to working in an automated way in real time and the best is that it does not occupy much space or requests many requirements from the teams, which makes it ideal for any non-modern or modern equipment.

Panda Security review by Greta Jazmine M.
Greta Jazmine M.

"The best protection in real time"

What do you like best?

I love panda security because it provides protection to all our equipment in real time and in the background so it does not affect any activity that is being done while doing its function, its configuration and installation is super simple so you can do it yourself his instructions, does not occupy much space in our equipment and also his plans are tailored to the needs of each user giving an appropriate cost either for personal or business use.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security is one of the best antivirus in the market so I personally do not have anything negative that can argue against it since it has worked perfectly well, its support is very good since they solve problems instantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security offers the best plans for personal or business use so I recommend that you try to prove your protection through your free trial and thus prove its use and know that your costs are nothing for everything it offers.

Panda Security is really very useful for my personal protection because it provides security 24 hours a day during every day protecting my computers from any virus, malware, protection of my data or personal or banking passwords, when surfing the internet it keeps me alert to any page or download that has something malicious that can harm my computer, tablet, or mobile, that is why it will remain my favorite antivirus and although its costs may be somewhat costly I consider that the payment is not in vain.

Panda Security review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Maximum security from your computer to your mobile! "

What do you like best?

What I like mainly about this great software based on security is that it has several functions from the protection of antivirus to the protection of your computer including phones and computers, its interface is very simple so it is very easy to use, that is to say You do not need to be an expert in installation or configuration of antivirus because it tells you the steps you should follow and the best thing is that you do not have to worry about the space it will occupy in your computers because it is really one of the lightest antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security works very well so it is worth paying any price for it, that is why I have nothing that I dislike of this great software I am really very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security is a great security software, it is very easy to configure and does not demand high requirements for its installation, so it is a software that I recommend for the protection of personal computers such as business teams.

Using Panda for the protection of my devices allows me to surf or download from the web in a very reliable way, since Panda Security instantly blocks any malware that wants to enter my computers by issuing an alert to keep me informed, so I can avoid the entrance of viruses to them, that is why this software is one of the best for both personal security and your business.

Panda Security review by Jhon C.
Jhon C.

"Great personal security software or for your business!"

What do you like best?

Panda Security has many things that I like from its nice interface that is very simple but innovative, the protection it provides against threats that arise in the machines through an automatic analysis, its anti-spam engine that frees the user from Annoying emails, also that can protect the whole family since its protection is available for several devices.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is somewhat high, but I think it is worth paying because it is one of the most complete and efficient security software that can exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security is an ideal software for the protection of the information that we keep in our machines both personal and work, unlike other software that can take hours analyzing the information, Panda is very fast because it analyzes automatically so that I recommend .

Panda is my great ally for the safety of my family and for me personally because it gives us protection from my computer to our mobile phones, it gives us protection when using the internet because when downloading many sites bring viruses to our computers, it allows us to create copies security of our documents, photos, music, among others so it is a very complete security software.

Panda Security review by Niniveth Jose  M.
Niniveth Jose M.

"Panda Security: Protection at your fingertips and in real time"

What do you like best?

Panda Security I like it a lot since I've been using it on my PC for several years and it's really a very useful product for the protection of my machine, besides using it particularly it has also been implemented in the company where I work, which allows us to work without any worries. highly effective, offers antivirus solutions for the protection of devices, whether Windows, Android and Mac and the same in more than 23 languages, can detect malicious behavior before they occur, has a high monitoring that reaches 100%.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the installation of the product is usually something heavy but it is something that can be solved if they manage to facilitate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having Panda Security is having a quiet life because it offers you private and business security for very profitable prices.

Panda Security has made my life and my work easier because I do not have to worry about browsing, downloading or buying something from my machine and in my work or speaking has allowed us to focus on the main business since it protects us from any leakage of information, attack our equipment and solve the problem of vulnerabilities in our system.

Panda Security review by Theresa W.
Theresa W.

"Security and protection at all times"

What do you like best?

Panda Security is multifunctional, has various features and tools that allow me to protect and keep my devices safe from any threat or vulnerability. Counting also with a threat prevention system, to find fast and effective solutions.

What do you dislike?

It works efficiently. However, it is a bit expensive for small companies, and really its use is indispensable for our work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to prevent any threat that threatens your devices, and helps find the best solution.

The protection and security in my devices has improved thanks to Panda, it has been really useful and it is a fantastic tool, which we use daily as our support and confidence in the face of any threat or danger that may be expected.

Panda Security review by Alexander T.
Alexander T.

"Provides day-to-day security"

What do you like best?

Panda gives me the assurance that my computer will not be vulnerable to computer viruses or malwares that can damage my files and documents, as well as clean my computer and smartphones making them faster.

What do you dislike?

Personally I can say that I can not find any flaw in panda, since I downloaded panda on my computer and on my smartphone and I can be calmer because I know that I will protect them from any threat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

panda has an endless number of benefits that will make your devices clean, safe and work quickly.

with panda I avoid taking the risk that the files or important documents of my company are attacked by a virus or that they suffer damages.

Panda Security review by Gregorio B.
Gregorio B.

"Un antivirus con experiencia"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Panda es la trayectoria que ha tenido durante todos estos años, convirtiéndose así en una de las empresas y software más fuertes del mercado en lo que a antivirus se refiere. Ya ha dejado de ser un simple antivirus, tenemos opciones de Firewall, malware, proteccion en tiempo real, pishing, etc. También es uno de los antivirus que menos ralentiza el ordenador y es bastante discreto y poco intrusivo. Tiene actualizaciones muy frecuentes y es bastante efectivo.

What do you dislike?

Aunque menos que otros antivirus, pero sigue ralentizando un poco el ordenador, cada vez que hay movimiento de muchos ficheros notamos como se hace todo más lento. El precio es un poco alto, sobre todo cuando hay opciones gratuitas que no están nada mal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo recomiendo, es un muy buen antivirus por el precio que tiene. Existe desde hace muchos años y siempre ha trabajado a muy buen nivel.

Ganas en seguridad, es la principal ventaja que tienes. Sobre todo a nivel empresarial, cuando tienes ficheros que quieres que estén seguros debes tener un buen antivirus y Panda entra en juego. El precio no es elevado para una empresa, asi que también es una ventaja.

Panda Security review by User

"El antivirus por excelencia"

What do you like best?

Cuando usas Panda sabes que trabajas con una empresa seria. Tienes actualizaciones constantes de nuevos virus y referencias y ya incluye muchas funciones como firewall, revisión de correo, pishing, etc. Fácil de instalar e interfaz amigable. No necesita mucho mantenimiento, simplemente te avisará cuando detecte alguna amenaza para que decidas cómo actuar.

What do you dislike?

El precio. Actualmente hay opciones bastante fiables como Avast que son gratuitas, por lo cual hace pensar si es necesario pagar por este tipo de software. También se nota más lentitud en el ordenador en ciertas ocasiones, aunque eso pasa con la mayoría de antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es buena opción sin duda, pero el problema creo que es si tienes que pagar por su uso. Si tienes que pagar hay otras opciones mejores o gratuitas como Avast. Puede notar más lento tu ordenador si lo instalas. No te equivocarás si lo eliges en cualquier caso.

Seguridad en tus ficheros a te ataques. Cuando trabajas con datos importantes debes tomarte la seguridad muy en serio, teniendo un antivirus como Panda puedes estar más tranquilo. Puede salvarte de más de un susto.

Panda Security review by CARLOS P.
CARLOS P.

"Unquestionably the best antivirus program on the market"

What do you like best?

es un antivirus de una interfaz simple que realiza escaneos rápidos y es fácil de usar, lo que mantiene mi PC libre de ataques maliciosos y no requiere actualizaciones, ya que cada vez que realiza un análisis se conecta a la red de panda para verificar sobre la marcha y detectar nuevos peligros, antes de que mis computadoras se infectaran con troyanos y puertas traseras desde que instalé este antivirus, tengo mi PC libre de estos y con la ventaja de que no consume recursos en mi disco duro, ya que funciona en la nube y no funciona. Requiere una instalación pesada en la computadora

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I consider that this application has is that the free version does not have some protection and connectivity factors that, if you have the paid version

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because the interface is easy to use, this antivirus is very easy to use on any device, it does not slow down older devices with obsolete operating systems. I love being able to keep my devices safe with Panda because it is fast and limited, I recommend it 100%

This version is wonderful, has an attractive and customizable interface, is life and offers maximum protection against the unknown, which allows the loss of data on PC, phones and tablets, and has the advantage of remote automatic support. . for its resolution. of problems so, if you have an immediate problem, contact him and solve it

- Easy operation of the tool from an integrated console.

- Parenteral control works very well with others that we have tested in the lab.

- The security of the different devices present.

- It is easily accessible from anywhere.

- Work in different operating systems.

Panda Security review by Mario D.
Mario D.

"Panda security very good choice of protection."

What do you like best?

I find it excellent Panda Security because it is a good antivirus, very easy to use that helps me to eliminate any type of virus or worms that try to damage my computer or Android phone, the best of Tod is that alerts me when it detects a virus and I have the option to scan All my files, also does it automatically, completely eliminates any threat.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security, only offers you 20 days free and then you have to pay the subscription, the drawback is that the computer version is very heavy and overload my computer, making it slower to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomeindo This antivirus because I have been using it for a while and has helped me to protect all my computer equipment, keeping them away from viruses.

Panda Security is an antivirus that gives me many functions, that has helped me in my work and with my computers, to eliminate all the threats of my computer and Android phone, keeping them free of viruses and in good condition, now I am more confident to Work without fear of a virus damaging a file or program.

Panda Security review by Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.

"Panda Security is an excellent antivirus for the protection of our computer equipment. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Panda Security is an excellent security software that has different functions for the protection of the computer and the phone and is very easy to use. You do not need to have a preparation for its use and the installation and configuration of the antivirus. indicates the steps that must be followed to perform the scan of the computer when the virus threat is detected for immediate elimination and it is a very light antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security has few limitations from my point of view give a short term free use then you have to pay the subscription to continue using it, but it is worth downloading it because it protects the computer equipment and the files that are saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Panda Security for being an excellent security antivirus for the protection of computer equipment and very easy to use.

Panda Security is a very efficient computer program that has helped us protect in my work all the computer equipment 24 and the files that are saved,

keeps alert to any page or download that has a virus threat.

Panda Security review by jean carlos f.
jean carlos f.

"panda security effective antivirus."

What do you like best?

Panda Security is excellent because the antivirus is very easy to use and it helped me to eliminate any virus that wants to damage the files stored on my computer or on my Android phone and its programs alert me when it detects a virus alarm and I can scan All my programs , files and documents that erase the threat of the virus.

What do you dislike?

Panda Security, only gives you little free time to use it and then you have to pay the subscription, it is a very heavy program that overloads my computer or my Android phone, which makes them slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Panda Security, which is an effective antivirus that helps keep computer equipment free of viruses.

Panda Security is a very good antivirus that has helped me in my work to eliminate all threats from my Android computer and phone, keeping them operational and in good condition to work without fear of damaging a file or program.

Panda Security review by Eduardo M.
Eduardo M.

" Great protection in real time"

What do you like best?

The real-time protection of Panta is fantastic, nowadays with more powerful virus, a fraction of a second is more than necessary for an infection to cause real destruction and great prejudices, fortunately the real time protection of the panda is optimum and efficient, can block real threats immediately avoiding any chance of infection

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like in panda security is that sometimes it simply fails in its auto update having the obligation to update manually, which turns out to be an inconvenience since there are several machines running Panda, although this is not frequent is a nuisance unnecessary, even more so because automatic update is very important in a security tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda is indicated for any company that seeks to raise its security by giving it the importance it truly deserves, an invading or infected network environment can be disastrous and cause great damages, so it is always good to have quality security tools and Panda with optimal protection in real time is a great alternative.

Panda Security was the security web solution contracted by the company for the protection of its stations and desktops, it is used throughout the company offering real-time protection against possible intrusion for information theft and also to prevent contamination by viruses, malware and any type of threat to company securi

Panda Security review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"Bitdefender the best in the market. "

What do you like best?

This antivirus thinks about everything, protects my devices, my privacy Thanks to Big Data and artificial intelligence, has developed a new intelligent technology that detects attacks even before they happen to keep me safe from any threat.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender offers protection against ransomware and all types of viruses, Wi-Fi protection and secure online shopping and browsing, parental control and blocking of applications and calls, data protection and password manager, localization, remote control and device optimization, Premium technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with unlimited queries, Premium VPN: anonymous, safe and unlimited Internet browsing, with all these benefits I could not say anything negative, since it really is excellent.

It guarantees a protection at all times to each of my equipment, it is not very expensive.

Panda Security review by Enmanuel C.
Enmanuel C.

"panda so far has been one of the best antivirus I've used."

What do you like best?

I've been using this antivirus for a few months now, and I think it's very good, it has kept me protected from many threats, from likes to even stronger viruses, what I like most is that it does not re-optimize my computer and protects me online.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage that I see is that I think it is too heavy, the version for Android was very light but the commuter was very late installation and weighs too much, I guess I should expand the memory of my computer for its next update.

I as a teacher must keep my equities protected, since I constantly use them for all kinds of work I do at school, my computer and my phone are my work tools to teach my classes and I can not afford to hurt it any virus, that's why I must be pre-occupied with the best and panda has been that for me, my best protection.

Panda Security review by YUSMARYS JOSEFINA G.
YUSMARYS JOSEFINA G.

"PANDA IS THE MOST COMPLETE ELANTIVIRUS OF THE MARKET"

What do you like best?

For 3 years I have used panda in my work computers, it is an easy-to-use and efficient antivirus that provides the necessary security to my computer, it is excellent for detecting existing viruses on the internet and files, keeping my computer safe.

What do you dislike?

I really like this antivirus widely recommended sincerely I do not have anything against it I can only say that sometimes the scan can take a while to make the rest excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Panda Internet security for a complete antivirus that comes with: firewall, game mode, identity protection and much more. Your Scans Are Fast To Reach 10 Minutes In Internet Security Analysis Is One Of The Best Antivirus In The Market

Panda, the definitive antivirus. I had tried Norton before, but I have changed it because I detected 5 answers that the other did not, in addition to being lighter and having a much clearer and more beautiful interface, I stayed with this antivirus, there is no change in any other, this antivirus is gold, so you get every penny you pay for them. It is the best arrest rate that has been seen in an antivirus, without consuming data, interface, fast scanning, and a very complete antivirus.

Panda Security review by Marianí F.
Marianí F.

"PANDA IS THE BEST FREE ANTIVIRUS THAT EXISTS"

What do you like best?

I use this antivirus on my mobile and PC which I use to work as an independent merchant, I have to have my documents, account payable and other important files protected and PANDA gives me all the security I need and keeps both my cell phone and free computer of viruses. Besides being free it has a good resident protection, you will not get infected while surfing which prevents your equipment from slowing down.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this antivirus to comply with everything that promises to provide a full analysis 24/7

This antivirus is free Light and does not require many computer or mobile resources. It is the best free antivirus protection available, conanti-spyware, anti-rootkit and a strong self-protection built into itself to prevent any malware from disconnecting it. Update your database of virus definitions daily. Like most antivirus, it protects in real time and also monitors the most common ways of virus entry, such as P2P programs, instant messaging programs and email. It is an antivirus that detects viruses of all kinds, even those that are capable of modifying themselves.

Panda Security review by MARIA B.
MARIA B.

"A good antivirus, for a good company excellent"

What do you like best?

When I got to work as an accountant in my company I found that many files sent to me had viruses since they did not have a correct antivirus, so I decided to recommend the antivirus that PANDA used personally since then they have been enchanted with this antivirus since It is very easy to use and it is very good to clean a machine that has been infected for a long time, it is excellent for the projection of your computer, either computer or mobile, Good performance in conjunction with the tools it offers (Internet Security, Personal Firewall, AntiSpyware , etc.)

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints This is just a little heavy. An excellent service, since it fulfills all its functions and provides security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

It is an antivirus of a simple interface that makes quick scans and is easy to use which keeps my PC free of malicious attacks and does not require updates since every time it does an analysis it connects to the panda network to check on the fly and detect new dangers, before my computers were infected by Trojans and backdoors since I installed this antivirus I have my PC free of these and with the advantage that it does not consume resources on my hard drive, since it works in the cloud and does not require an installation heavy on the computer

Panda Security review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"The future is black and white"

What do you like best?

Panda Dome has a very simple, icon focused interface with scan, internet, vpn, devices, usb protection, monitor assessment, and ancillary options. As with most of its competitors there is no strongly dedicated integrated malware facility but when used in conjunction with 3rd party providers, like Malwarebytes, offers a complete, fast, and very easy to manage security solution for PCs and associated devices including tablets and mobile phones. Having used in the past the complex and speed reducing Norton, as well as AVG and Avast, it is refreshing to note that Pandas simplicity of use, and quiet background running offers security I don’t have to often worry with.

What do you dislike?

Like most of the aforementioned competitors, it relies upon a better 3rd party integration for highest level malware protection, not least in its free to use state, which is the solution most home users and small businesses are likely to interact with. With a powerful scan engine however it doesn’t negatively affect performance. Users just have to be mindful to remember that a solution package for protection needs to be installed and often this is achieved through the use of multi sourced programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the competitors and then try Panda. You’ll never go back to any other security platform. It does everything the others do with with such a simple to implement and use interface that even beginners to PC use or those with little technical skill or understanding can’t fail to appreciate.

Many home based PCs come with an integrated, or pre installed security software, and my experience of that is primarily Norton based. Whilst that provider is clearly at the forefront of security solutions, they have a clear definition towards larger business and as a result home security solutions and small businesses are often so complex that their use is never fully exploited, and home computers suffer under speed and performance issues. Having used AVG also, which is a terrific system, Panda has outperformed all of those primarily from its simple to use and implement structure.

Panda Security review by Arturo S.
Arturo S.

"Excellent antivirus."

What do you like best?

Me gusta Panda Security porque es un buen antivirus, fácil de usar y me ayuda a eliminar cualquier tipo de amenaza que intente dañar los programas y archivos almacenados en mi computadora o teléfono Android, y me alerta cuando detecta un virus y tengo La opción de escanear todos mis archivos, programas, documentos eliminando completamente la amenaza.

What do you dislike?

Panda Segurity has its limitations, it only gives you a free time to use and then you have to cancel the subscription, it is a very heavy program that slows down my computer and my Android phone more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda Security I recommend that it is an excellent antivirus, it helps to keep computer equipment free of viruses.

Panda Segurity helped me efficiently eliminate all threats from my computer equipment, keeping it in good condition and operational, and thus continue to work normally.

Panda Security review by User

"De los mejores antivirus de siempre"

What do you like best?

Cuando instalas Panda, sabes que tienes una buena herramienta entre manos. Es un software con una trayectoria muy amplia y que proporciona buena seguridad para tu PC. Independiente de la seguridad en tiempo real, Panda también nos proporciona configuraciones de firewall, seguridad en el correo, pishing en webs, etc. Las últimas versiones de Panda, nos proporcionan multitud de utilidades y no sólo se quedan en el antivirus de toda la vida, si no que amplía su seguridad a todo tipo de entornos, especialmente centrado en internet, donde hoy en día tenemos un gran foco de malware, virus, accesos no controlados, etc.

What do you dislike?

Aunque su trayectoria es amplicay, considero que Panda se ha quedado un poco atrasado en funciones, estabilidad y eficiencia. Hay muchas alternativas, incluso gratuitas, que mejoran a Panda en muchos aspectos. El precio de licencia anual es caro, lo que hace ir a otras opciones. También vuelve a nuestro PC demasiado lento en muchas circunstancias, más de lo normal. El soporte técnico en mi experiencia deja bastante que desear y no está la altura.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personalmente, miraría otras opciones mejores y gratuitas. Panda funciona bien y cumple con sus tareas, aunque no de forma muy eficiente por mi experiencia. No recomendable en ordenadores con pocos recursos, ya que necesitarás tener buenos recursos para evitar lentitud. El precio es otra de las cosas que hacen que no sea una opción atractiva, ya que es un poco elevado respecto a otras opciones. Da la sensación que con los años se han conformado y acomodado sin hacer grandes avances.

En versiones anteriores de Windows hace años, cómo Windows XP, Panda era un opción obligada. Hoy día no tanto, ya que Windows 10 es más estable y trae su propio centro de seguridad. Aún así, llevamos con él instalado una temporada y nos ha defraudado bastante. Es cierto que nos bloquea archivos sospechosos, detecta algún malware, etc, pero la lentitud que provoca en el sistema no hace plantearnos seguir usándolo..

Panda Security review by ★ Salvador C.
★ Salvador C.

"Panda has always been a program of great protection and confidence for me ."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Panda is the security in the detection of intrusions or viruses through an extensive database that has updated and that allows us a security guarantee on our computers and offers us peace of mind while we are surfing the Internet.

What do you dislike?

Panda is a very complete program but a little extensive to how much size so it needs hard disk space in addition to some technical specifications of the computer not very old but we want to suffer that the program slows us down more work and speed in the execution of the different programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although there is currently a lot of competition in antivirus and security programs, Panda has always been a guarantee of a good program, which meets its objectives and gives security where it is installed.

I have worked in some companies in which I have seen that they use Panda for the protection of their data and computers, as well as for safe internet browsing.

Sometimes it has been of great help when it has detected or quarantined several viruses that have protected our computer from losing important information for our business.

Panda Security review by User

"Protección para tu uso personal o empresarial"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que Panda Security sea capaz de proteger frente a diferentes tipos de virus y ransomwares (el mítico WannaCry ha hecho mucho daño). Dispone también de protección wifi y mantiene tus compras online seguras y para colmo, tiene un gestor de contraseñas que no está nada mal. Por otra parte, el control parental también es bastante importante, puesto que así nos evitamos disgustos por si alguien ajeno cambia algunas de las configuraciones.

What do you dislike?

Por contra no me gusta que incluya un servicio de VPN, no porque no sea útil, sino porque nunca sabes a quien estas cediendo tu trafico de internet y siguiendo la misma rama, no me gusta que tenga un servicio de localización, puesto que esta información se sube a los servidores de la compañía.

En su versión mas avanzada, también dispone de un servicio de almacenamiento en la nube. Una vez mas, nuestros datos están subidos a los servidores de la compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si necesitas un software muy completo para proteger tu equipo o el de otros es posible que este sea el software que estas buscando. La licencia anual es bastante barata lo que permite que el antivirus este disponible y al alcance de la mayoría. Recomiendo su compra.

He instalado este software en equipos para protegerlos de cualquier malware. Así consigo que cada equipo esté libre de virus y por tanto sea seguro, evitando dañar memorias USB que los alumnos insertan.

Panda Security review by Luisa T.
Luisa T.

"Completo pero los hay más eficaces"

What do you like best?

Antivirus con menús muy intuitivos y fáciles de utilizar, además ofrece compatibilidad con MacOs, Android y Windows. Ofrece varias versiones para adquirir licencias, desde la más básica (ESSENTIAL) a la más completa (PREMIUM). La versión básica ofrece diferentes funcionalidades, como son Antivirus / Firewall, protección en tiempo real para Mac y Android, servicio de VPN con un límite de 150 Mb/día, Protección de la red Wifi y posibilidad de escanear dispositivos externos. Su escudo en tiempo real es capaz de protegernos de malware y troyanos espía, además, su versión más básica ya incluye firewall.

What do you dislike?

Bajo mi experiencia, su principal punto negativo es su efectividad a la hora de detectar amenazas, he comprobado que no es tan efectivo como otros antivirus de similar o más bajo precio. Otro aspecto es el precio, para mi gusto si necesitas un producto completo, que incluya por ejemplo la protección parental, tienes que decidirte por su versión Premium, la cual tiene un coste de 89,24 euros, algo elevado si lo comparamos con otros antivirus de la competencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo este antivirus si la versión básica cumple con las necesidades que estamos buscando, en el momento que necesitemos funcionalidades extra, tendríamos que valorarlo debido al incremento de precio de las diferentes versiones superiores.

Con este antivirus he conseguido mantener mi equipo a salvo durante algún tiempo, aunque a veces haya tenido que recurrir a herramientas complementarias como Malwarebytes, pero en líneas generales no es un mal antivirus. Su versión más básica puede llegar a ser suficiente para cubrir las necesidades de un usuario medio, permitiendo poder desarrollar tu trabajo con seguridad.

Panda Security review by RAUL S.
RAUL S.

"La protección anti-virus de toda la vida, ahora aún más actualizada."

What do you like best?

Contentos desde hace años, ya lo utilizaba a nivel personal en los años 90 en mi PC. Desde hace 6 años lo utilizo en mi empresa y es grato ver las mejoras presentes, se nota los años de experiencia.

Muy útil para la protección de los ordenadores. Cierto que ahí otros mas baratos o gratuitos pero están a años luz de este, ofreciendo soluciones antivirus para la protección de dispositivos con cualquier Software. Además está en muchos idiomas.

What do you dislike?

El precio, pero la calidad ahí que pagarla. También para quien no tenga experiencia puede que el proceso de instalación avanzada sea un poco complejo, pero el informático de nuestra empresa nos lo soluciono sin problemas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Por el precio que tiene, uno se queda tranquilo y seguro en su trabajo todo el año, bien vale la pena. No se me ocurre una opción mejor.

Simplemente lo relajante que es trabajar sabiendo que no vas a perder documentos, entorpecimientos de los programas maliciosos, y demás problemas que pueda ocasionar un virus. Uno se centra solo en su trabajo, ya estamos seguros y protegidos.

Panda Security review by Cristian  G.
Cristian G.

"PROTECCIÓN IDEAL CONTRA MALWARE Y PHISHING"

What do you like best?

- Excelentes resultados en las pruebas realizadas por laboratorios independientes frente a todo tipo de amenazas de malware (también ataques de día 0).

- Incluye interesantes funciones adicionales, como por ejemplo el bloqueo de apps intrusivas.

What do you dislike?

- El soporte técnico es mejorable.

- La interfaz necesita una mejor organización, no es coherente.

- La falta de protección dedicada en redes Wi-Fi de la versión gratuita.

- No poder eliminar el enlace social ni pagando.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Una mejor atención al cliente llevaría a Panda a seguir creciendo ya que lo están haciendo muy bien.

Una buena compra. El programa es extremadamente eficaz: bloquea la totalidad del malware conocido, mientras, a la vez, le demanda al ordenador una cantidad de recursos razonable.

Pero nos queda el sabor amargo de que, salvo por el kit de rescate, este programa de protección no incluye ninguna característica adicional, de ahí que no ocupe un lugar más destacado en nuestra comparativa de mejor antivirus para Windows, donde existen otras suites de seguridad mucho más completas, como Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 0 Norton Security.

Panda Security review by Luis Angel A.
Luis Angel A.

"It is a very powerful antivirus."

What do you like best?

With this antivirus I protect my computers from any threat that wants to invade them, it is really capable of eliminating malware in minutes, it does its analysis in the background without interrupting my navigation, in my country it is very little known and a friend recommended it to me and really not what I could stop using, since then I have not had any problems with my computer and viruses.

What do you dislike?

It has worked very well and I could not mention any against this application, it is an excellent antivirus, it is not very heavy and it is easily downloaded, it has a computer version and another for cell phones and with the same subscription you can protect several computers the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

can be used on several computers at the same time.

the best benefit to be 100% protected, I use it personally.

Panda Security review by Consultant

"Panda Security Works for PC, Not Sure What It Does For Mac"

What do you like best?

I'm not really a fan of this product as it seems to be running in the background, but based on the settings I know my IT has (all downloads need to be approved and administered by an Admin, which I am not an Admin), I seem to have no issue downloading anything. I only ever see it running, but never attempting to stop me from downloads or block pop-ups.

What do you dislike?

The product does not honor my ITs rules to request permission to download anything by an Admin for Mac users. Since I am a Mac user, there seems to be loopholes I can get around without trying to . . . or at worst, realize I am actually curtailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for a product that works the same or equivalent on both PC and Mac.

Our company needed a more known Security platform, and this was decided to be used based on the majority of the employees using PC. I am a Mac User however.

Panda Security review by jesus g.
jesus g.

"excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

is very good this antivirus has one of the largest databases and is very good to clean a machine that has been infected for a while, it is very easy to use excellent software

What do you dislike?

the bad thing about this antivirus is that it is very heavy, if it stops updating some days it becomes a virus strain due to its limited ability to recognize modified viruses

I have had many benefits using panda security has protected my machine from viruses such as Trojans, spyware, and others. Since it detects many viruses it has solved the problem I had previously recommend it and my computer is clean thanks to panda security

Panda Security review by Gertrudis G.
Gertrudis G.

"Excellent antivirus."

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy to use, it protects my computer very well; every day it makes a deep scan to my computer and keeps all viruses away which makes my PC much faster and more efficient thanks to panda fusion.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage that I have observed is that when running it makes the computer slow, but I think this is common for all antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent antivirus for the protection of your computer, I recommend it.

It has protected my computer, my emails, my personal information very well.

Panda Security review by Gerard E.
Gerard E.

"Excelente producto"

What do you like best?

Rápido y funcional. En la empresa llevamos varios años usando Panda Security y funciona muy bien, son muy responsables y si necesitas comunicarte con ellos atienden con rapidez.

What do you dislike?

La interface podría ser un poco mas amigable e intuitiva.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Panda Security porque la protección que brinda ante virus y spyware es tremendamente efectiva, por su capacidad para trabajar en segundo plano y de manera poco invasiva, y porque el soporte telefónico es muy bueno.

El producto nos permite acceso remoto a los equipos de la red con Endpoint Protection a través de herramientas de control remoto, ganando tiempo y eficacia en la resolución de los problemas. Tambien nos permite tener un control de los equipos de la red sabiendo en todo momento las características de hardware y software.

Panda Security review by User

"Security in the network with confidence"

What do you like best?

It has a user interface that is very simple to use and has allowed me to work in complete safety when scanning the tasks I do on the Internet at all times. The updates are frequent and allows to eliminate at all times viruses, Trojans that slow down my computer. The dashboard is not too heavy and does not require too many specifications to work without interruptions.

What do you dislike?

To improve is the discrimination that is made with some documents. I have found that in a specific case a document had corrupted files while in another email being the same file did not present problems, I understand that it was due to my computer and that it was not an application error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great option for network security, has a very simple configuration to use, highly recommended for companies that security is one of their biggest concerns.

The implementation and implementation is very fast, has not presented complications, the technical characteristics of the product are quite robust which has allowed me to work efficiently and effectively in my job.

Panda Security review by User

"Very effective and easy-to-use antivirus protection"

What do you like best?

Aspect to emphasize is the great simplicity that presents the central panel where all the analysis of the possible threats is executed. It is not necessary to devote time to learning because once installed you just have to use a few functions in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

One possible improvement is the updates. I would like you to be just like the virus or malware scan was faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good application for the detection of malware that presents unique features that give it simplicity and efficiency for control and security in the network.

In my company has been working with this antivirus for quite some time and the truth is that it presents an updated version that allows to manage through a very clear and simple panel the threats that are in the network. The updates are constant and it is not necessary to devote a lot of time to the analysis of possible threats.

Panda Security review by Isaac C.
Isaac C.

"Una buena suite sde seguridad"

What do you like best?

Panda Security es uno de líderes mundiales en seguridad informática. Ofrece eficaces soluciones antivirus para proteger dispositivos Windows, Android y Mac. La tecnología Panda Security está especialmente diseñada, entre otras cosas, para proteger la navegación en Internet de sus clientes, además de garantizar la seguridad de su red Wi-Fi de ataques de terceros.

What do you dislike?

las ventanas emergentes de "renueve Panda ahora", es un verdadero incordio, lo que hizo que pensara en usar otro antivirus. Esta es mi única queja pero para mí suficiente como para cambiar de antivirus.

Apertura de puertos en una intranet de un comercio. A veces había problemas con la confirguración de los puertos, los cuales no se autoconfiguraban correctamente, lo que tuvimos que llamar a un técnico para que lo solventara.

Panda Security review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Cold call when I was frustrated with old AV and I have not looked back since 2011"

What do you like best?

Small foot print and works well in corporate environment and silently runs in the background. The end users barley realize it's there protecting them.

What do you dislike?

Early versions of engine update was intrusive. Much better in latest releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let other products marketing sway you. The track record of actual users is the only metric that is of any real value.

Downtime due to infections reduced significantly. This brought IT cleanup down from 1-2 days a month to 2-3 hours a year!

Panda Security review by James M.
James M.

"Great AV solution"

What do you like best?

I "inherited" our Panda setup when joining the company and was initially skeptical about keeping it, but following a few months use and a successful block on some viruses i renewed the contract. It has great user interface online, and pushing out agents is easy with the tools they provide.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that the sync has stopped working on certain machines, and in extreme cases when forcing updates its resulted in a "black screen of death" that required safe mode and removal before re-installing. These are rare cases though and the majority of the 150 machines covered have no issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product and i'd go with their adaptive 365 as that has ransomware protection baked in.

This is our endpoint security agent for AV / Malware scanning on user's devices.

Panda Security review by Mirka H.
Mirka H.

"I have excellent protection with this antivirus."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best antivirus I have used, despite not being well known, it is really excellent, I would not stop using it because I feel very satisfied with the functions it offers me.

What do you dislike?

Analyze all my files completely eliminating any threat that may arise, I have nothing against it to mention, I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it is not very heavy and it runs very.

best of all is your protection.

Panda Security review by Sergio G.
Sergio G.

"A very useful antivirus"

What do you like best?

It is a very light program which doesn't require many resources from your computer at the same time that keeps you secured.

What do you dislike?

The free versión has many adds which are shown continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try the free antivirus and if you like It, then buy the full version to avoid ADS.

I use the free version with muy colleagues. It is very easy to use. It keeps allí oír computer safe and avoids virus.

Panda Security review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Panda provides excellent security on work pc's with sensitive data needing protection."

What do you like best?

Panda is easy to use, the UI is very intuitive and user friendly. The databases are updated regularly and the customer support is always quick and efficient. There is nothing scarier than having your scanner down when loads of crucial data are on the line. Scanning options are simple and described effectively for the different situations. Data Sheild is also a key feature as hackers are getting more creative by the day and it only takes one click in an email to accidentally open a file that could potentially do a lot of harm.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately as with most security protection software Panda Security only protects against known threats. If there could be a way for the software to recognize temporary files that are not known to cause harm then that would complete the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Panda is very effective and for a corporate security solution very effective and cost friendly.

Business time lost due to computer issues that are resolved by a regular scanning using panda. If any issues do arise their customer support team is always quick to resolve the problem.

Panda Security review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"guaranteed protection. "

What do you like best?

I like it because although I have tried many antivirus I think Panda is the best of all, because not only does it protect my computer or my phone from malware and malicious software it also protects them from theft and that's great.

What do you dislike?

I have used this anti-virus for a long time and I have not detected anything negative to mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After trying many antivirus I found the right one and I recommend it.

Panda has helped me protect my information and make my devices faster.

Panda Security review by Simran S.
Simran S.

"Virus Blocker for your System"

What do you like best?

TruPrevent-

Virus security, Easy interface to detect.

High detection rate

Light software- Use less space and memory

Cost effective

What do you dislike?

Average scan speed

Sometimes don't detect Malware

Good for normal use but heavy system with high network rate don't cope with the Firewall

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Home Users can use this software as it value for money with good scan rate and with real time scanning

Using it for the following-

Scan files in real time and on-demand.

Detect and eliminate virus on spot.

Scan Email before reaching the system

Learning about Panda Security?

* We monitor all Panda Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.