Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP

Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP provides comprehensive litigation, corporate, finance, restructuring, employment and benefits, and intellectual property services in all major industries, helping clients address and anticipate challenges across vast and rapidly changing landscapes.

Work for Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP?

Learning about Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP?

Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP Reviews

Showing 2 Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP reviews
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP review by sudip b.
sudip b.

"EXCELLENT LAW FIRM"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

The service i got from this law firm is one of the best in the field. I had two cases , and the cases were very crucial ,they helped me win those cases. Excellent law firm. The law firm were very , commendable. HELPED me win the cases. I had tried with other firms, but this firm keeps its promises.

What do you like best?

Everything about this law firm has been the best. I would recommend this too all. Excellent communication. Executions of the case has been on point. Best lawyers in the town. Excellent teamwork. One of the best in the business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this law firm.They have been lifesaver for me. I loved everything about this firm. I liked the way it works, its skills, its laywers. Excellent teamwork. I would recommend everyone this firm. I have not any problems howsoever. It keeps its promises and delivers quite rightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend everyone. Each and everyone who is looking for a law firm to handle their cases, i would tell them, it is actually one of the most hard working firm of all time.T

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"Law Firm review"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I had a situation at my company where I immediately and quickly needed a lawyer to solve a problem concerning one of the TA's who worked for me. Morgan Lewis and Bockius helped resolve the issue without making it more complicated then it was.

What do you like best?

I like how easy they were to get a hold of and communicate with. I also appreciate how they are world based.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price, our department is not given a lot of money. I also had one representative from the firm who wasn't my favorite person to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What Corporate Law Firms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Logo
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
1.5
Orrick is a global law firm focused on serving the Technology, Energy & Infrastructure and Finance sectors.
Cooley Logo
Cooley
4.0
Cooley is a inovative law firm with 900 lawyers across 12 offices in the United States, China and Europe.
Venable Logo
Venable
5.0
For over a century, we have built our firm based on a simple and enduring premise: We see the world through the eyes of our clients. We immerse ourselves in our clients' businesses to fully understand the context of their legal issues. Our clients know that our every decision from hiring, to shaping our service areas, to expanding our global reach is informed by our desire to better serve their needs.
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Logo
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
4.0
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP provides advice and counsel in litigation, corporate, securities, finance, banking, mergers and acquisitions, financial services, healthcare, technology, intellectual property, labor and employment, government relations, regulatory, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, immigration, international law, and other needs of clients ranging from private individuals to large businesses.
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates Logo
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
3.0
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and affiliates offers clients around the globe solutions to the most challenging legal issues in virtually every area of corporate law.
Squire Patton Boggs Logo
Squire Patton Boggs
5.0
Squire Patton Boggs is a full service global law firm providing insight at the point where law, business and government meet, giving you a voice, supporting your ambitions and achieving successful outcomes. We combine sound legal counsel with a deep knowledge of our clients businesses to resolve their legal challenges.
Hogan Lovells US Logo
Hogan Lovells US
2.5
Hogan Lovells is a global legal practice that helps corporations, financial institutions, and governments across the spectrum of their business and legal issues globally and locally.
Sidley Austin Logo
Sidley Austin
5.0
With a practice highly attuned to the ever-changing international legal landscape, Sidley has built a reputation for being a powerful legal adviser for global businesses. With 1,900 lawyers across 20 offices worldwide, Sidley maintains a commitment to providing quality legal services and to offering advice in litigation, transactional and regulatory matters spanning virtually every area of law.
Greenberg Traurig Logo
Greenberg Traurig
5.0
Greenberg Traurig helps clients bridge diverse legal systems and cultures, with a focus on efficient and effective strategic advice and legal services. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the second largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2016, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100.
Latham & Watkins Logo
Latham & Watkins
4.0
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm with more than 2,200 lawyers in its offices located in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.

Learning about Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP?

* We monitor all Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.