LinqConnect

LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool.

Work for LinqConnect?

Learning about LinqConnect?

LinqConnect Reviews

Ask LinqConnect a Question
Showing 2 LinqConnect reviews
LinqConnect review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"LinqConnect Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is I guess what I like best about the product. I have the site bookmarked and log-in and password saved. I am able to quickly access and manage time with this product. Recent upgrades of the product has made it more user friendly, and paperless.

What do you dislike?

I am at a loss for dislikes of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying this product.

Managing and recording daily time. Tracking. The benefits include procedures being streamed lined and paperless.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinqConnect
LinqConnect review by User

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to visually see my database relationships.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it could be a little faster. Seems to hang a lot.

We are able to see our table relationships in a different context.

What Other Development solution do you use?

Learning about LinqConnect?

* We monitor all LinqConnect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.