KnownHost Reviews & Product Details

KnownHost Overview

What is KnownHost?

KnownHost provides high quality managed VPS hosting and managed Dedicated Server hosting with SLA backed uptime. Our hosting plans are designed to give you the best performance at affordable pricing. Fully managed hosting has never been easier!

KnownHost Details

KnownHost, LLC.
2005
Birmingham, AL
@KnownHost

KnownHost Reviews

Showing 7 KnownHost reviews
Already have KnownHost?
What do you like best?

I like Nothing, Zip and Nada about Knownhost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a MVPS-4 package with Knownhost, i had a problem with the hosting and the support would not assist me at all. He went out his way to just "fob me off" with lame excuses and no actual help to assist me. Just a complete run around and time wasting session. I have never encountered such difficult support ever from any business.

You would think that when you spend $978 per year on a single host account with just 1 website on it that they would go the extra mile to keep a customer happy? well not at known host that's for sure.

It was easier for me to move my website off the Knownhost VPS and onto a new hosting account with another company where the support assisted me to get my website up and running again quickly.

Other than the woeful support i received the actual hosting was very slow for a 6 Core VPS, so i guess the hardware they are using is from the 70's.

Anyway that's my review of Knownhost as an ex customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be very careful considering Knownhost if you value a high level of helpful support and value for money in a hosting company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Stellar customer support. Both the billing and technical support teams are easy to contact via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is bad. It's hard to find my way around my dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr,
What do you like best?

KH have a high level support and management. Their solutions are solid and reliable.

I'm a client for six years now, with no downtimes or major problems.

Support response time hardly reaches 5 minutes, they are fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They could have some more flexible options of hardware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

KH is a hosting solution for people who need high quality hardware and outstanding management and support. Their prices are not the cheapest, but it worths every Dollar! The tech team, like the billing and sales team, are great and very regardful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My own company websites and apps plus my clients websites and apps are hosted at KH, I had 0 downtime in six years! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Their customer service is off the charts. They usually respond to support requests in less than 10 minutes. Their servers are very stable and I have experienced very little downtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a $10 fee to restore a backup of a specific domain on your server if you have multiple domains and don't want all of them rolled back. This is something I should be able to do myself without contacting support, and I think the fee is just enough to be annoying. That said, there is really nothing else negative I can say about my experience with knownhost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend KnownHost to anyone looking for a solid, reliable VPS hosting solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We host all of our sites on Knownhost and have had less downtime because of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

We've used knownhost VPS to host all of our sites (around 40 sites) for over five years and they have been awesome. Their prices are more than fair, and it has never taken more than 10 minutes for tech support to get back to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about knownhost. They really do a great job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely go with KnownHost. They have good coupons too if you check google! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They give us consistent, reliable hosting with almost no downtime. I've had some very frustrating experiences with other hosting providers and after all that, it feels like I'm on vacation or something dealing with KnownHost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent up-time. Fast, responsive support. Automatically upgrade services periodically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have not had any problems with KnownHost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KnowHost has been a very good hosting partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy set up for larvel projects, easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Didn't find anything not to my liking. Base server seemed easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy Laravel Hosting, if you're using Laravel, this is a great option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting for laravel projects for clients that don't have server capabilities of their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for KnownHost?