Inspire Writer Reviews & Product Details

What is Inspire Writer?

Inspire creates a distraction-free, light markdown writing environment that boosts your productivity. From quick notes to blog posts to great novels, you focus on the content, and Inspire helps with the rest. Instant auto-save, real-time cloud sync and flexible export formats make your writing of any kind pleasant and elegant. It comes with dark mode (theme), which makes it easier for you to stay focused on your work at night; touchscreen support which assures you with a smooth scrolling, dragging and dropping experience on devices such as Microsoft Surface products; cloud syncing groups and sheets among multiple PCs via cloud syncing services such as Dropbox and Google Drive... Whatever you need in a text editor, you can find it in Inspire.

Inspire Writer Screenshots

Inspire Writer Reviews

1-5 of 5 total Inspire Writer reviews
Best and most elegant Markdown Editor for Windows
(Myself Only)

"Best and most elegant Markdown Editor for Windows"

What do you like best?

When I was an iPad user, I made use of Ulysses App for my rw writing process, means writing th first draft of a short story, novella or even a novel. Over tha past years I found some MD-Editors for Windows but not a single one could convince me as much as the Inspire Writer, which unfortunately I found far too late. I always was looking for an elegant, yet stable and usable MD-Editor and with Inspire Writer, I got so much more: Auto save, MD-highlighting, document management, tagging, all done by shortcuts on the keyboard so I never need to put my hands from the keyboard. The GUI ist simple and elegant and offers a distraction free environment that keeps me focussed on that, what I really want to do: Writing.

Contact and support to and from the team easy, fast and very helpful, the team is happy about ideas from their customers.

I really can and will recommend this fresh and crisp Markdown-Editor to everyone, who wants to focus on text and wants to have a big bunch of export functions, as well as direct publishing from within Inspire Writer to Wordpress and Medium.

What do you dislike?

I cannot point out any dislike as I could not find any. Well, no productive software is ever finish and so is it with Inspire Writer - but that leads to a lot more sadisfaction as they keep up the good work and continue to extend the product with new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am able to write in a distraction free environment with the abibility to manage all files in a single environment. It supports me during writing the raw draft of my novels and short stories and offers great export functionality

Pâtissier

"Great editor for writing without distractions"

What do you like best?

You can control everything in this program without touching the mouse, call me an old man but I'm not a fan of the trackpad of my laptop or to carry a mouse. With this I can do everything including bolding phases, creating titles etc... It also has a night mode that is easy on my eyes when little light.

What do you dislike?

Frequent updates. I don't need a new version frequently, the one I have works exactly as I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't like to use a mouse this text editor is perfect for you.

Writing notes, balances and general information about my bakery and my personal notes.

Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Great blogging tool for coders"

What do you like best?

I don't have to use the mouse at all when writing in inspire, there is a keyboard shortcut for everything I need to do. After I'm done writing It's really easy to export everything to HTML and put it on a server and call it a day.

What do you dislike?

I love the program but it's not potent enough to write reports on it, I'm still stuck at Word for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you dislike using the mouse while writing this application is for you.

I find easier to write when I don't need to use the mouse and Inspire empowers me to do exactly that.

Lead Application developer

"Very clean writing software with cool shortcuts "

What do you like best?

It has a really clean interface with easy to understand keyboard shortcuts. You can focus in what you want to write without ever needing to touch the mouse . Dark mode is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Great for idea sketching and internal sharing, but not powerful enough to be a replacement of word or libre office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for writing ideas without distractions

If I have an Idea in my mind that want to focus this editor is just perfect I can F11 for full screen and leave my thoughts flow in the best way possible.

field agent/representative
Building Materials
(Myself Only)

"More than editor, less than word processor"

What do you like best?

Some things that have to be mentioned:

- fresh modern user interface,

- it is really easy to use and understand,

- more options that a standard text editor,

- export tool had some nice features.

What do you dislike?

Import tool is very basic. Small number of options in preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Interesting software solution that can be very attractive to PC users that are more than a starters but less than power users.

This software solution is still in testing phase. It's much more than a standard text editor but is less than a full word processor.

Inspire Writer Pricing

7.2
Quality of Support
Average: 7.9*
* Text Editor Category
Do you work for Inspire Writer?

Inspire Writer Categories on G2