GPS Insight Field Service Management Reviews & Product Details

GPS Insight Field Service Management Overview

What is GPS Insight Field Service Management?

GPS Insight Field Service Management (formerly ServiceBridge) is a powerful software designed for companies from a single truck to multi-national franchises. Manage work orders, create estimates, delight your customers and increase your bottom line with GPS Insight.

GPS Insight Field Service Management Details

GPS Insight Field Service Management is a field service management software that assists franchise businesses with work order scheduling and distribution, eliminates paperwork, and engage customers to increase sales.

GPS Insight
2004
Scottsdale, AZ
@gpsinsight

GPS Insight Field Service Management Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GPS Insight Field Service Management community
Have you used GPS Insight Field Service Management before?

GPS Insight Field Service Management Reviews

Showing 15 GPS Insight Field Service Management reviews
Already have GPS Insight Field Service Management?
CSR/Technician Scheduler
What do you like best?

Using ServiceBridge to help manage appointments, create and edit customer profiles, and all around get stuff done is fantastic. I also really like the fact that our technicians have mobile access to most of the stuff we do here at the office. It is very simple and easy to search for customers using many different methods. I really also like the way the user interface looks. The colors are nice, it's easy to read and understand what's on the screen. Plus, there is an easy way to ask for help with the live chat. I like the fact that everything is kept, so if I need to go back a few days to check a certain job instead of searching for the customer and then locating the job. Also, it is really simple to move jobs from one technician to another by the click-and-drag method. I also really like seeing a lot about the work our technicians are doing. I can see when they've started a job, suspended a job, and completed a job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that when I attach a document to a work order, it is only shown on that work order and not also on the main account. This makes it a bit difficult to insure all attachments have been uploaded and assigned to where they need to go, as I have to check each work order or estimate to find what I'm looking for. It's also kind of weird how the notes work. I feel like it would be better if the notes for one work order or estimate are compiled into a list with reference to the job instead of having individual notes for each job. This isn't really a huge issue but I think it would be more beneficial to have them all in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the most user-friendly services I've ever used with a simple and colorful UI. I really enjoy using ServiceBridge to get my job done and help my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can look at a work day to make sure everything is where it needs to be, make sure every work order is assigned to the correct technician and make changes if I need to. We use another program with our other pest control company and I realize, using ServiceBridge, that it is extremely beneficial to see when the technicians have begun a job, suspended it, or finished it. It's also super easy to reschedule jobs or cancel them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

I like how service bridge is laid out & not confusing. everything is clearly labeled & easy to use. it is very easy to add & search for customers as well as set up appointments for customers how they like. the color schemes for different technicians are very helpful so you do not get confused & also I love the fact our technicians have the mobile app & can communicate with the office through tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you click on work orders or invoices, if you go back it resets the whole page. another feature I don't seem to like is that when someone adds a flag to an account only that person can take it off, it makes it inconvenient when a person is not at work one day & no one has access to take off the flag if It is needed. One last thing that I have found that I do not like it when you add a document to a work order it only adds it to that one work order & you can not see it anywhere else besides that one, I think when they are added to the work order it should also add it to the main page instead of having to go back through all of the work orders, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy software to navigate around add customers fast & effectively this is the software for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to enter customers fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Model
Hospitality
What do you like best?

ServiceBridge has something no other program has even started to come close to. Integrated systems with real time updates, maximum security WITH CONVENIENCE? It is amazing. There are continuous updates working towards improvement (which goes to show they really do listen to their customers) and changes are smooth which is great in our ever changing industry. Their support center is prompt, polite, and resolve issues as quickly as possible. It's hard to name just a few things I like best about such a well presented and integrated platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to submit and pay for changes to automated email messages and forms, it would be so convenient and time saving to have FULL access to revise ALL things in conjunction with my company and our specific items. This also includes the information import- while an awesome option to have (exporting too)- it would be nice if importing my new parts and services list (simply a full export I edited to delete all unnecessary items and change existing ones to match our needs and prices and details) I was given the option to REPLACE the existing information entirely as now it is a bit clustered and monotonous- I will never have time to go through and click delete for every single unnecessary item. Additionally, more functionality on the APP, at least for supervisors, would be wonderful. For example, I was at the store this weekend and a customer called to pay remaining balance- I couldn't pull up that work order or anything to run payment on the go so I had to post payment to an open work order and adjust as necessary when I got to the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The integrated technology and clear concise thought taken when implementing this platform will take any business in any industry above and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ServiceBridge we are solving issues in regard to communication- not only with our team members but our customers. Scheduling and ordering become much more clear and concise as well as what is needed to reach our goals. The benefits are endless- our trucks are routed every day in advance, reports are easy to create and run, and there are so many ways we are capable of revising the options and systems to meet our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

SB is a fantastic application for business purposes. The flow from customer creation to invoicing just makes sense. There are some operating applications where processes seem backwards as if a 2nd grader designed it, thankfully that is not the case here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Refunds. For the longest time processing a refund was extremely confusing and difficult. It has much improved since we received a handout detailing the correct ways to process refunds during different stages. Another thing I dislike is when we submit a support ticket, not one person handles it. A few people will respond to you mostly asking the same questions. It makes it confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth the cost. The efficiency of the program and access to support is greatly appreciated in an office operations program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having to use multiple applications to complete our daily operational needs has been a great benefit. Much more streamlined and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the graphical nature of the service and the layout, it's mostly user-intuitive and relatively easy to find what you need. It does contain a lot of information, but it's organized in such a way that it is relatively easy to figure out. Our branch does not utilize some of the functionality like Leads or Assets, but we use pretty much everything else and have pretty good success with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike that there are changes being made but I understand that this type of application probably has a continuous improvement project, to keep updating and making changes to improve it. There are certain things that I wish the system could do on its own, such as sending out appointment reminder emails. If there was a way for certain types of work orders to be automatically routed (such as trap checks, since they don't have to be done at any particular time), so that the best route is automatically selected, I would love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's definitely made all our jobs a lot easier. The task functionality is a great way for us to minimize phone calls from the field techs to the office staff and to also minimize any miscommunication. We are also able to save time and finish jobs quicker, as we are able to go out and inspect a building, set a trap (if applicable), make jobs to check the trap every 2 - 3 days, and create estimates for repairs and clean-up. All the info is displayed to the customer, either via their email or (even better) through the Portal. It helps us make bigger sales, book more appointments and keep our techs busy, which is helping us to grow our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

SB has been making consistent strides in makes their software more user friendly. The accounting functionality and interaction has improved greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The refund process is very counterintuitive and downright nonfunctional in some cases. It's also a frustration to take a payment in a work order or estimate, and yet not be able to actually apply it until the job is complete and invoiced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the software is already functional for your type of industry so there aren't so many "workaround" headaches to navigate through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SB is much more functional with regards to searching customers, addresses, etc. than our former software. Even though there are glitches to still be worked out, it's also handy to have it sync with QBO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like that most things in ServiceBridge are very user friendly and there are always improvements being made to make it even easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the reports section of ServiceBridge. I do not find that to be very user friendly. I can't seem to get an accounts receivable report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceBridge is user friendly. Easy to take payments from customers in the field or office. Easy to add employees with the scanner option. Different search options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not sure about problem solving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very convenient to use. Excellent support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With current pandemic ServiceBridge help us to operate mobile and staff working from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complete Mobile window repair service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I have been using ServiceBridge for a couple of years now and I really like that I have easy access to all the information for each of our clients in one spot. I love the "activity notes" as I use them with each client phone call and questions so should I need a ready reference, all I have to do is look there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I like all the features that I am using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I don't have to have three different areas for client information, everything is all here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

The constant improvements made in streamlining the processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Processing a refund is cumbersome and not clear or easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Majority of the functions needed in an office environment can be completed by utilizing Servicebridge. Servicebridge team always welcomes suggestions, keeps you updated with improvements and projects working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of updating a customer and transitioning to new screen helps with time managements as it takes less time to update/change/add information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From creating a customer profile to invoice, the application makes it very efficient in capturing all the required data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Refunds. Refunding has always remained a confusing task. When to process an overpayment vs refund receipt. Hard to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using just one application instead of multiple different apps to achieve one goal. It is a complete application for daily operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We like how easy it is to add people and how the program makes our work flow easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have is that there is no way to change the confirmations status straight from the calendar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are solving a lot of filing problems and workflow issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Communications
What do you like best?

We searched for quite a while for a field services CRM for our nationwide franchise, and actually went with the big name in the industry only to be disappointed by too many broken promises. When we finally met with the folks at ServiceBridge it was apparent they were different. Our team was impressed by everything it did right out of the box, but what impressed us most was their sales team was honest and forthcoming about what it didn't yet do. It was a refreshing change from the "promise the moon and ask forgiveness later" sales pitch we'd been so used to. In the end, ServiceBridge did 90% what we needed it to do and their developers have been hard at work getting us the other 10% of the way there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is a bit clunky, but ServiceBridge has been working with us to help us get exactly the reports we need out of it. The data is there (which is a huge deal for us) it's just taking a bit longer to get the reports that we need from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceBridge is a great piece of software. It is young and has some quirks, but the company is enthusiastic and eager to work with us to get it where it needs to be. That's more important to me than a huge list of features that include everything anybody anywhere would need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our franchisees have been using a multitude of different systems to track their business activity, from all paper systems to cumbersome spreadsheets. ServiceBridge brings them all under one roof. We at corporate are able to support each franchise significantly better. We are convinced this will help all the franchises grow in the next year by increasing efficiency and tracking how every aspect of their business functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their whole team is very responsive and are very responsive to questions. They also listen and take our feedback into consideration for their future growth. We have received numerous compliments already for the overall quality and appearance of estimates we can now deliver using their system. Looking forward to growing our relationship further with the ServiceBridge team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs with the app but they are good about getting them corrected right away once they are aware of the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to have a centralized place to keep track of all our customers, eliminating duplicate entry to minimize errors. We are much more organized using this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Barry Dyke of GPS Insight Field Service Management

Hi Robert,

We're delighted to hear about your experience with ServiceBridge - we pride ourselves on listening to our customers' feedback and delivering features that enable service businesses to delight their customers and be more efficient in their operations.

If you ever notice bugs in the future, you can always contact us at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for continuing to be a ServiceBridge customer, and have a great holiday season.

- The ServiceBridge Team

General Manager
What do you like best?

automation, intuitive, concise.. Service Bridge has changed my outlook about the future of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its in a roll out phase, so there is some fine tuning to be done. I'm not sure that the upper levels have done the best job of getting the details of what needs to be fine tuned, the details that occur in the field and in the office from day to day, to flow to the people at SB in order for them to make changes... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its made a huge difference not only in the nuts and bolts of what needs to get done everyday, but its changed my outlook toward the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

time saved printing out Service Reports, Work orders, etc, paper and ink saved, information flow from the field to the office to the customer swiftly, picture reports are much easier, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.