Gihosoft Free Video Converter

Gihosoft Free Video Converter is an one-stop solution to convert video formats, save YouTube videos, burn videos to DVD and transfer videos to Android/iOS devices.

Work for Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

Gihosoft Free Video Converter Reviews

Ask Gihosoft Free Video Converter a Question
Showing 15 Gihosoft Free Video Converter reviews
Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Easy to use but effective video transfer software"

What do you like best?

The whole setup is very simple to use and clear what does what. Its easy to work out how to transfer anything to CD/DVD even without re-reading the instructions if you havent used it in a while.

It is also useful for downloading your videos if you've lost sign in details for places like YouTube so got us back several videos we thought we'd lost.

What do you dislike?

Can occasionally be a little slow to fully load, but if you load it then leave it a few minutes, it fully loads and then works fine.

It usually saves quickly but this of course depends on file size. Larger files take longer than small files to save or convert, and to transfer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend you give it a try. Worked well for us!

Transferring our trick and demo videos to Cds and DVDs to be able to send them to potential clients - So much easier than the built in software on the laptop.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Video Converter
Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by samuel f.
samuel f.

"One of the best converters I've tested"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is a tool that is very easy to use, it is very intuitive because when you install it, you can find all the buttons you need to start the conversion process of the videos, besides all this, the tool has a large number of formats of conversion so that if we want to make a conversion from .avi to .mp4 we can do it without any problem, besides this, editing the videos is easy since you can add or remove sound just by clicking a button and on the other hand you can cut parts of the video as well as adding new movies to it and finally you have the possibility to download videos from the internet easily just by copying the links of it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to complain about, it just seems to me that they should specify more information regarding the conversion and process of downloading videos

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend the use of this program, it greatly facilitates the conversion of videos and is excellent for editing videos of promotion or sales

We were able to make sales videos and promote a lot lighter with this tool, always maintaining the same quality of visualization

What Other Video solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Angela S.
Angela S.

"Video and download manager Easy and complete."

What do you like best?

I consider that first it is easy to use, fast to install and it allows you to make the conversions to the different video formats that are more used.

One of its great features is that it allows you to download from YouTube.

It allows moving and moving video, music files between different devices which is great and certainly different from the others.

I have been using it for a few months and until now it has been an excellent option. At first I use the free version and it is quite complete.

What do you dislike?

Although its operation is optimal and easy.

It has as counterpart that leaves a mark in everything that becomes the Free version.

If you want to remove it necessarily you have to buy the product package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it an excellent option to download and obtain material for internal use in its free version.

If you want to generate and edit commercial material or for third parties it is necessary to invest in one of its paid modalities.

In both cases the product is excellent and much easier and faster than most of its segment.

Its market value is on average and its benefits are higher in my opinion.

Solve the problems of arranging and downloading files for internal use, especially YouTube videos.

In the network there are many information that deserve to be observed as a source of learning, we use the tool to download and be able to reproduce what is downloaded.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

"Arrange the formats of your videos for free and with the best quality with Gihosofth free video conv"

What do you like best?

Mainly it is a very easy tool to use, super friendly, has a variety of formats with which you can convert your videos, editing them is extremely simple, you can cut or edit just by rolling your mouse, insert the audio you want within the video without major problem, I think it is a tool that facilitates and even awakens curiosity to people with little knowledge of video conversion, additionally you can copy youtube links, and download them to the computer, being able to pass them to your mobile is very fun and practical.

What do you dislike?

It does not specify if youtube videos download lowers them with some kind of virus, if the application has some kind of storage capacity, if the storage is by formats, however it is not a limitation not to use this practical tool and super easy to use suitable for anyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Converting videos is no longer a problem, Gihosofth is the quick and above all grauita solution.

With this application the first thing that can be resolved is to free the memory of the phones to make conversions where it has the best quality and occupies less space, suppose you are a digital journalist, who must be uploading clips of 30 seconds or a minute and the raw material is 2 or 3 minutes, with this application you can edit it in seconds, edit sounds even add only music found on youtube is extremely cool

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

"Download, edit and convert videos easily and quickly"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best options in terms of video download programs I have found. In a single program you can download videos from the internet, edit or cut them, convert the original format to another type of video format and protect your work in the memory of the program and on an external disk, it's great.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the size of the video it is the speed for the download and conversion, but it is not a limitation, it is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the program directly to the computer and use it together with gihosoft free video cutter.

In the channel we used a lot of audiovisual material for social networks, some of which require a specific technical format and a maximum duration in time, with this program we often download video from our YouTube portal and upload it to the networks or to broadcast to through the cell phone It is very very easy to use it.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Daysi O.
Daysi O.

"Save, convert and transfer videos is very easy"

What do you like best?

In my work, it is common to run into problems when projecting a video, because the teams we have and those in the communities are not always compatible and this creates problems. With Gihosoft Free Video Converter I can download, edit and convert the videos in different formats: MOV, Mp4, DV, MKV, among others. I can also transfer them to my mobile device, so I can support my work and guarantee the projection.

What do you dislike?

The download is not always fast, depending on the videos it can last a lot, but a lot. Otherwise it adapts to my current needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a program to download, transfer, convert, burn (DVD) or transfer videos Gihosoft Free Video Converter is the solution. It is easy to use and will have the expected results.

I manage to maintain backup of the videos that I want to project in different formats so that they are compatible in any place where the activity is developed. In this way I avoid having any problem or compromising situation with the communities where I must work.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Emi U.
Emi U.

"Download videos and transform the formats."

What do you like best?

Once again Gihosoft helps me in my daily tasks with this software I can download free YouTube videos, convert this video from one format to another, either for compatibility or to reduce the size and quality of the video, It also works as a DVD burner and I can directly transfer the final file to an external device or store it in the computer's memory.

What do you dislike?

It's great, I do not dislike anything. It is a quite complete software that integrates download, clipping and conversion in a single option

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the entire line of Gihosoft programs and use the tips of use of it that are on your official website

It is a free tool that allows you to edit, cut and reduce the videos that are downloaded, especially in my daily tasks since they are my support material. I love

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"Excellent for saving, converting and exporting videos"

What do you like best?

The program allows me to save on my PC the material I need to use in my activities: lectures, workshops, classes, as well as convert it to the format you need, whether it is Mp4, MOV, MKV or other formats such as TV, which may be the what I like the most It is quite simple to use and I have the option to transfer the video to my mobile phone as a backup of my work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option of full screen, the format of the program is medium but on my laptop it looks very small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is easy to use, free, fast and very useful to save and convert your videos in different formats. Widely recommended.

I can save and download all the topics I need for my presentations and export it to my phone as a backup mechanism.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

the software is free to use, which is the best thing about it. also, its available for windows and mac so a lot of people can use the software irrespective of the operating system. there are a lot of converting options in the software including a wide range of output formats and resolutions and such. the software is light-weight and doesn't really affect the system performance while running. you can also do simple editing's within the software thou they are way too limited. another interesting feature in the software is the ability to download video's, many sites are supported by the software including youtube and you just have to copy paste the link to the video and with a click, you can download the video. you can also burn the video files to DVD's thou most of the people aren't using them nowadays.

What do you dislike?

the free version of the software adds a watermark to the output file which is really irritating. also, there are frequent pop-ups asking you to upgrade the version too. for advanced features like downloading subtitles from the websites like youtube, you need to upgrade to the pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software does the job that its meant to do even thou the output file contains a watermark, basically the software is free so i recommend you to try it.

Gihosoft converter is a software that helps you convert videos from one format to another with a click.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Sneha S.
Sneha S.

"One of the best tool for Video Conversion..."

What do you like best?

GihoSoft Free Converter is very simple and easy to use . It is absolutely free to use. It is the best solution for converting video formats, Saving Youtube videos etc. It also,helps in burn plenty of videos in one single DVD.

Additionally there is an inbuilt transferring feature which gives the users permission to transfer converted videos from PC to Android/iOS devices.

What do you dislike?

Actually I have no negative comments to come with. Sometimes it takes too many time to convert a video. But it is not applicable for all cases.

When it comes to video conversion, download video and transferring video I am using GihiSoft Video Converter.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Reliable Free Video Converter"

What do you like best?

Supported format includes MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV & MTS etc. You can also download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion and convert them to any formats above. Additionally, there is an inbuilt transferring feature, which gives users the permission to transfer converted videos from PC to Android/iOS devices. A all-in-one simple solution to video converting.

What do you dislike?

Lack of full screen, slow download speed, occasional crashes

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing but want something lightweight to carry around to accommodate your workflow this is a great program.

I needed something lightweight, can be carried on the go. This is exactly that, it can be installed on any removable hard drive or usb. Great tool for mobile work

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Fantastic!It's Compatible with Windows XP"

What do you like best?

My laptop configuration is not too good. That's why I still run Windows XP on my another PC. Some of the updated software do not support Wondows XP. But this apps runs very well on my computer. This software makes easy to cut videos from with no quality loss. Gihosoft supports most of the video formats like AVI, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV, MOV, DVD or MP4. Video convertion is more easier now for me.

What do you dislike?

I am a new user of this nice video cutter software. Hope, there's nothing big issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for the simple video convert.

I user this software to make short videos in my Firm. It helps me to convert videos within short time.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Hirsch S.
Hirsch S.

"Quick, easy, and convenient. What more could you ask for? "

What do you like best?

Gihosoft have created a smooth user experience with this package. With a few clips you can edit videos, combine them with other videos and then export them to any format. You can then upload it directly to YouTube or send it directly to your mobile device from with in the programme. One really good feature is that you can paste in the URL of a video and it will automatically download it.

All the features make the package a joy to use!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Lots of great features and it is free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a free package so just try it out and be amazed!

I use it to quickly edit and convert videos that promote my firm.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by User

" Gihosoft Free convertidor de video al instante"

What do you like best?

convertir formatos de video, guardar videos de YouTube, grabar videos en DVD y transferir videos a dispositivos Android.

What do you dislike?

No me disgusta nada es una aplicación que permite grabar guardar videos en cualquier formato.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que adquieran la herramienta ofrece muchs bondades para reproducir video y guardar en cualquier formato.

Me ha permitdo convertir los videos de las clases y practicas en la universidad. Grabar videos para publicar en youtube con una buena resolución y buen sonido e imágenes.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"gihosoft is a very easy and lightweight video editing tool"

What do you like best?

the best thing about gihosift is it's low size and it's of adding audio very easily

What do you dislike?

currently there is nothing i dislike about this product

gihosoft is allowing me to make colourful and engaging videos for presentation

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Video Converter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.