DigitalThinker

5.0

DigitalThinker specializes in Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Intelligent Open Network (ION) software sales and consulting services.

Work for DigitalThinker?

Learning about DigitalThinker?

DigitalThinker Reviews

Ask DigitalThinker a Question
Showing 10 DigitalThinker reviews
Frank S.

"Have a problem? DigitalThinker has a solution!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We can be considered in-house EAM experts, but even we struggle with some advanced tasks. Enter DigitalThinker. If Tony (very personable guy, founder of DigitalThinker) does not have the answer ready at the tip of his fingers, he surely has the resources to get you where you're trying to go.

What do you like best?

If the idea of a request entering a ticketing system and being shuffled around to the next available representative does not seem like your definition of a good time, you'll be glad to hear that DigitalThinker is not like most consultants. The team employed at DigitalThinker is well-rounded, with certain individuals' expertise in very specific areas, but not so much that any member can't handle a majority of our complex requests.

What do you dislike?

The same value added by the personal touch of open communication between consultant and customer leaves a little room for items to get lost in the shuffle.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DigitalThinker
Alisha D.

"DigitalThinker is the best at INFOR EAM!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

DigitalThinker is the firm that we call when we need anything INFOR EAM Related. They help us with daily EAM questions and larger scale projects. They are currently helping us with our Integration Project which will integrate our Accounting System with EAM. They also help us develop Cognos Reports and data grids. They allow me to watch them when they are resolving our issues which is the best part. Working with DigitalThinker has been the best experience for me. They are the experts!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that DigitlThinker is always there for us. They are an extension of our team. Everyone there is highly skilled, professional and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish their office was closer to ours. But, we do a great job of communicating regardless.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are using EAM or any other INFOR Product, you owe it to yourself and your Company to give DigitalThinker a try. I have learned so much from them that I have greatly advanced in my position. They can do the same for you!

What Infor EAM Consulting solution do you use?

Tim K.

"Digital Thinker is a great company"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

DT guided by Stanton Bost walked us through an implementation of EAM. This involved the installation of the program, configuration of the system and training for the users and system administrator. We will continue to work together for phase two of the project which involves safety, services and further refinement of user interactions.

What do you like best?

Digital Thinker was basically on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year for the entire project. The response times were excellent and the support was always top notch. They even covered our help desk for me when I went on vacation and continue to this day to monitor call center ticket requests looking for ways to help and improve the system.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues and am completely satisfied in our working relationship with Digital Thinker.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Digital Thinker is a good company to work with.

Luis R. V.

"Great company with a top-notch staff."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed help improving our preventive maintenance and asset management program, Digital Thinker understood our unique situation and helped us achieve the results we were looking for. Their recommendations were clear and effective.

What do you like best?

I can't say enough about the knowledgeable and dedicated staff. They've been responsive and tremendously helpful. Stanton Bost did a great job for us. He listened to our concerns and provided practical solutions we could implement right away.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this company or the services they provided.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend Digital thinker. They're true professionals in their field and really care about finding solutions.

Kyle S.

"Great company to work with"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used to Digital Thinker to implement Infor EAM. We had one of their consultants on-site that helped us learn the program. We then went to each of our facilities and implemented Infor. The training our team received was crucial for the smooth transition into Infor from an old maintenance program that was not being utilized.

What do you like best?

They will always answer their phones and emails no matter what. The customer service is outstanding. I like the fact that I can call in and talk to a real person. They had great ideas when we were implementing Infor EAM.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time.

PP
Project Team Member in Paper & Forest Products

"Implication of EAM"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The company I work for selected Infor EAM as it's CCMS System and Digital Thinker is our System Administrator. They helped us with setup, training and implication.

What do you like best?

I have been working with Digital Thinker for about a year. When I've needed help they have always been there with a quick response to an email or promptly answering a phone call with a resolution to my question. When my questions have been a bit complicated they have set up a "Go to Meeting" so they could visually walk me thru the process. I have been extremely happy with the assistance they have given me.

What do you dislike?

They haven't given me anything to dislike.

Tom S.

"Report Writer & Data Supporter"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Corporate management wanted custom reports that were not an out-of-the-box reports. I called DigitalThinker for help. I had a immediate response and a custom report within 24 hours. Management was impressed with the data gathered in the custom report. DigitalThinker has helped me with personnel training & Corporate wide for multiple plant locations!

What do you like best?

Personal, reliable, timely and up-to date training technics.

What do you dislike?

Not working at my plant location all the time!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try something small to get acquainted with DigitalThinker. You will find out the quality of their work!

Dave S.

"Great Company"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They are very helpful and creative on all the projects that have we have worked on. I highly recommended them to help with any of your software needs.

What do you like best?

Friendly staff and always solve my problem. In addition, they bring in the right people at the right time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. They have meet all my needs.

Rebecca R.

"Preparing for our Tenant"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company was adding a tenant needed to be able to track charges and invoice monthly. Additionally, we were on a very early software release Tony suggested we update and then he walked us thru what was different.

What do you like best?

All was good. Things were done quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far all things went very smoothly

PU
Project Team Member in Utilities

"Great Customer Service with Impressive Industry Knowledge!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have worked on several projects over the past 9 years with DigitalThinker focusing on the Infor EAM Asset Management System. They have great customer service and will respond to inquiries very quickly. Their knowledge of the database is extensive, and we usually had our issues resolved the same day.

What do you like best?

Response time and knowledge of product is what I liked best.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I disliked.

Learning about DigitalThinker?

* We monitor all DigitalThinker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.