CoffeeCup HTML Editor

3.8

A small team of passionate people making software for making websites.

Work for CoffeeCup HTML Editor?

Learning about CoffeeCup?

CoffeeCup HTML Editor Reviews

Ask CoffeeCup a Question
Showing 50 CoffeeCup reviews
Mary G.

"Excellent HTML Editor, very easy to use."

What do you like best?

It is a very light application and highlights the code very well. It allows a saving of time when editing components that are updated everywhere. You can see the preview of what is being programmed.

What do you dislike?

The interface is outdated. The learning curve is a bit steep and the elements of the control panel should be less confusing. It is very expensive for the limited functions it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple application and is ideal for fast edits. It is more than anything a code editor, so it does not have autocomplete nor does it allow plugin installations.

I use it in my work for quick edits of html code, just that. I do not use it for large projects because this software is something simple and the interface does not help much to spend a long time in front of the screen of my pc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CoffeeCup HTML Editor
Jesee F.

"It is a very comfortable editor for any web programmer."

What do you like best?

Everything is very well organized and it is nice to work with this editor for several hours. It is very flexible when starting to work on a website from scratch.

What do you dislike?

It is designed only for programmers, so those people who are just starting out in this area will find it a bit difficult to start coding with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of this software because it is easy to work with and there are a lot of components that can be added to the website with just drag and drop, so you can make web pages very quickly.

This software I use daily in my work environment, it is very light which allows me to load other programs quietly without affecting the performance of my computer.

What Web Design solution do you use?

Brian T.

"Really good software that is inexpensive, too!"

What do you like best?

I like most the ease-of-use of the software. It's very straightforward and not at all difficult to learn to use. If you ever have the need to edit HTML "in the raw", this is probably the best software for you!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the preview of the created webpages messes-up your code. By default, I have the built-in preview turned off and use a browser to preview my created pages. In spite of that, I think that the software is very good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly, I haven't used the software for about a year, but used it for many years before that. If you've got to edit straight HTML, this is the software for you. It's reasonably priced, too!

I am solving the problem of editing HTML in Notepad or some other "raw-format" editor. The syntax highlighting is great, and the code snippets can be useful.

Megan S.

"CoffeeCup - Great Program, Difficult for Beginners"

What do you like best?

I am still new to CoffeeCup, but I love that CoffeeCup offers a wide variety of products that will assist in web development. While I am still learning how everything functions, it seems like a great program for someone who is looking for an easier way to create a website that doesn't require extensive coding experience.

What do you dislike?

As a beginner, I have had many moments of feeling so frustrated that I can't do what I want. I have built websites in the past that look great using different platforms and this has by far been the hardest. I definitely think that is because I am not a web designer, so I am missing some of the knowledge that I think might be very beneficial to have when working on a system like this. So, from a beginner's perspective, this may not be the best option. I've been camping out on the help forums, watching tutorials, and resisting throwing my computer at the wall some days haha. All a part of the learning process, I guess!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would only recommend CoffeeCup to someone who has some web design experience and feels comfortable with some level of coding. As a complete beginner, I feel like I've jumped in over my head and know for a fact there are other website options out there that would be much simpler for me to build off of. (I've used Squarespace before and had a great experience creating a website that I've had many compliments on and use for my personal business). However, I think for someone with more of a base knowledge of web design than I do, this program may be a great fit! It falls into a more affordable price range than some, so that is definitely helpful if you are on a stricter budget.

I am helping redesign a VERY outdated website. I look forward to creating a fresh look, and think that there are some feature of CoffeeCup that can help with this!

Jasmine S.

"CoffeeCup is classic!"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly. This is a good program for beginners wanting to learn HTML (and other coding languages). It highlights what's wrong with the code, explains why errors appeared and what to do to fix them. The information is clearly laid out and is easy to understand. For example, if you are working on a HTML page, have it open in your text editor and all your browsers at the same time. Make a few changes to the code, save, then refresh each browser to see the changes. I primarily use it for small projects and quick coding. The community is very helpful, the support is good.

What do you dislike?

It is not as modern or advanced as a program such as Atom/VisualStudio or others on the market, but I think it is well suited for HTML and CSS. The price tag may be cheaper than Adobe Dreamweaver, but it lacks the polish many other editors have. The interface is pretty outdated too. Sometimes it can be stubborn and not open the files I need, which can be very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many other options for beginning coders/web developers out there. Don't feel intimidated by how "complex" they may look! If not, try out this one! I used it when I was in high school and boy, does it bring back some memories!

I have been able to save a lot of money by using this editor. It has been helpful to those I work with that haven't mastered coding by hand.

Faith C.

"Simple editor"

What do you like best?

The coffee cup HTML Editor is a terrific software application for HTML site advancement. You can produce your own completely adjustable toolbars, work efficiently with plain text-to-HTML Markdown assistance, construct an elegant type utilizing the integrated Form Items, upload site by means of FTP/sFTP and other typical procedures by this HTML Editor software application.

What do you dislike?

While it is an easy system, I do feel that it does not have a few of the more complicated functions I wish to see for longterm usage, however in general it's a terrific software application.

In general, this item has actually enabled me to be able to deal with website building/coding a lot more effectively without needing to spend a lot. Cash and time has actually been conserved due to the fact that of CoffeeCup.

CE
Consultant in Executive Office

"CoffeeCup HTML Editor - Tried the rest, and still the best"

What do you like best?

CoffeeCup's HTML Editor has been around for over 20 years. I started using it in the late 1990's (back in the dotcom 1.0 days). What I love about the latest version is that it works with all of the most up-to-date protocols and coding tools. The code validation feature is great when coding complex pages, and greatly reduces common errors which would drive me crazy if I was using a text editor.

The components and other organization features allow for changes to be applied to multiple pages while keeping a complex website well organized. This makes updating & troubleshooting much easier.

The $29 price for the full version is an incredible bargain for the calibre of this application.

What do you dislike?

For $29 an the feature set CoffeeCup HTML Editor offers, I don't really have much to complain about. I would love to see CoffeeCup offer an online version of the CoffeeCup HTML Editor and the ability to integrate with Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download the trial version & give it a try. Google reviews and competitive products and decide for yourself.

When coding a website is more important than the visual layout, CoffeeCup HTML editor let's me get "under the hood" and work much more efficiently and effectively than a full blown web development solution. Sometimes an application focused on one area of development is better.

Thomas B.

"Coffeecup Design Every Morning"

What do you like best?

I've been with CoffeeCup since its inception, starting when it was a free alternative to HomeSite. Coffee Cup has everything that those mainstream programs had plus more. The Applets and perks were always a plus for some of the best designs and programming. I couldn't recommend CoffeeCup more.

What do you dislike?

In its early years there were some unstable crashes but I believe those are rare and far inbetween. Otherwise I don't see too much I don't like about it.

CoffeeCup solved alot of program applications in web development that HomeSite and Dreamweaver at the time couldn't do. It was a spectacular tool for making my design work easier.

Chris V.

"Great Cost Effective Alternative to Dreamweaver"

What do you like best?

I love the layout. It is very user friendly and provides a convenient way to edit and view HTML seamlessly. I also love how cost effective the software is. They offer an older version free and the newest version is very cost effective compared to Adobe Dreamweaver. To get a user friendly application that does the job well at a much cheaper price is a huge win.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have the preview be auto updating. Such that with each change to the code, the site preview would automatically update rather than having to constantly click refresh. It would also be convenient to have a view where items could be dropped, dragged, and aligned to cut down on time spend manually coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solid HTML editor that can rival Dreamweaver, but is more cost effective, look no further than CoffeeCup HTML editor. Though not as complete at Dreamweaver, it still easily holds it's own with a nice user friendly interface and ease of use. CoffeeCup HTML editor is worth a try at the very least.

Overall, this product has allowed me to be able to work on site building/coding much more efficiently without having to break the bank. Money and time has been saved because of CoffeeCup.

Marcos Gabriel C.

"CoffeeCup HTML Editor"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create websites and modify them later on.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't recommend newer developers to use such tool since it will overwhelm them at some point with its many functions and buttons on display.

I dont recommend it to beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's well suited for fast webpage projects, consider for fast mockups or prototypes.

I stopped using their software.

Steve Z.

"Great text editor for web"

What do you like best?

CoffeeCup HTML Editor is great when it comes to web development especially for beginners,it takes out all the intimidation as compared to other editors.what i love most is the code highlighting which make it easy to read your code and differentiate between tags or elements and just normal text and how easy it is to make a website responsive.

What do you dislike?

well nothing much except the fact that you have to buy it for layout designs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make use of the free version to try it out

i use CoffeeCup HTML Editor when dealing with no complex projects(websites) and

Katie C.

"Used for small amounts of easy coding"

What do you like best?

I like the full screen aspects of it and the split screen option. I like how you can click on a part of the webpage and it will bring you to the part of the code that corresponds with it.

What do you dislike?

I find that Coffecup gives me trouble when opening files. I need to click on a file a few times in order to actually get it opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would probably choose Dreamweaver over coffecup in the end but that is what my work provides. I think I have more to learn from coffecup as well.

I was solving the problem of creating eblasts in a quick easy way that is easy to version on for different products and clients.

Heather B.

"CoffeeCup"

What do you like best?

Easy to test code and preview the results. It also has basic page code started for you.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the excess pop up notifications, updates and it asking me to buy full version

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version first :)

Helped to design and fix errors on websites. Browser testing and Importing website pages is helpful. I haven't used the meta tag generator or code cleaner yet, but they seem like they would be quite helpful.

Cristobal M.

"Poderosa herramienta para diseño web"

What do you like best?

Posee una completa gama de herramientas explicitamente basadas en el diseño web profesional, robusta integracion con HTML5/CSS3, puedes usar FTP directamente desde la aplicacion, soporta la creacion de informacion Meta tag con un generador automatizado.

What do you dislike?

La interfaz de usuario esta sobrecargada, no es gratis y su precio es elevado, no posee integracion con GitHub, no soporta preprocesadores CSS como SAAS o LESS o herramientas de compilacion y minificacion de archivos CSS o JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Puede facilitar en gran medida el diseño web, si estas estas necesitando una herramienta que permita el rapido prototipado deberias considerar usar la aplicacion.

Desarrollo e implementacion de diseños prototipos de paginas web, puede ser una herramienta bastante util gracias a que ayuda con la facil creacion de TAGS y/o estilos personalizados con ventanas dirijidas a eso.

Neha S.

"Web Design Journey Starts here.."

What do you like best?

It has wide range of templates to use, almost free of cost.

Code snippets are very friendly to use.

Power site management option and website server management is very easy .

Coffeecup builder offers a modern preview approach .

What do you dislike?

Full version software seems expensive as $129 .

You have to code every single web area , it seems like a more developer friendly too than user friendly .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A developer friendly coding approach to design a simple and beautiful website.

We have downloaded this and used to design 2-3 simple websites using CoffeeCup.

We have used HTML5 , with few light weight CSS.

Jose V.

"Overwhelming experience to new developers"

What do you like best?

It's full fledged for medium to big projects, really useful when it comes to refactoring old code and testing responsiveness on many screen sizes with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't recommend newer developers to use such tool since it will overwhelm them at some point with its many functions and buttons on display, although they could adopt it and master it to make it their one and only html editor, which can come handy in the future for them.

Working with folder-heavy projects it's like slicing butter with a hot knife using this piece of software. It has a nice syntax highlighting feature that will allow you to not get lose in the code.

"CoffeeCup - the easy HTML Editor"

What do you like best?

Nice clean interface and great for organizing projects. Supports browser testing and code formatting. Plenty of options for code highlighting. Low cost as well

What do you dislike?

Large files tend to load slowly in comparison to other similar applications

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. I've found some issues with slow loads for large files

I have used CoffeCup HTML Editor to build and develop web based business applications. I benefit for an allin one east editor that groups my projects in one place and allow me to develop PHP/CSS?JS files

Kazim L.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Has an FTP engine built in so you can upload directly to the server from the editor. Autoformats the code for easy reading.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use the offline preview on the free version. Makes it hard to do difficult design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use the free version and as long as you know a bit of HTML it is fine for just making simple changes.

Editing my blog and website relating to my ecommerce business.

"CoffeeCup Means Fully Effective Free or Paid Web Production Capability and Web Enterprise "

What do you like best?

Styles and template utilization construction from many different means. The software is comin out of left field simply for its hihly effective, cost conscious allowance for many ways to produce web content.

What do you dislike?

Just version was a little gonzo; good, so it was loosely organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to include the HTML editor, and so many free and paid add ons, it is an incredibly effective suite of web tools.

Full features allow for fast simple utilization of multiple tools for quick implementation of unique, numerous format web pages, their production values and capabilities, themselves. Many features have allowed for streamlining our business efforts towards the quick turnaround, quick use of outstanding software.

"A better alternative to Dreamweaver"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and accessible this little lightweight application is. It makes making edits on the fly possible. It also doesnt bog down your system while running other applications.

What do you dislike?

The software can tend to crash when working with large HTML and CSS files. Its best to keep the files on the smaller side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use CoffeeCup only when you can not get a developer to make necessary changes. Otherwise it may not be worth it for you and your organization. Just a heads up.

Instead of enlisting the services of a front end developer, we can quickly make necessary edits to the code ourselves on the fly. This helps cut out unnecessary budget constraints.

Bruce E.

"A vulnerable but feature rich HTML editor with a nice upgrade offer"

What do you like best?

In a crowded HTML editor market, CoffeeCup HTML Editor stands out with some intriguing features. It really does a good job of helping would be coders learn HTML by arranging code, suggesting code samples, and making it easy to preview on the fly changes. The software also comes with a range of HTML code samples, templates, and other goodies. Using the program is fairly easy without too many intrusive elements. The editor is fully compatible with many of today's web technologies and is easy to integrated advanced elements onto a page of code.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can feel a little out dated when compared to other editors out there. However this can be a good thing with greater speed than more bloated editors on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely look at other editors on the market.

The program really helps coders code well without being too loaded down with features that are not needed. However, non coders may want to look elsewhere for a more user friendly editor.

shrey p.

"Best programming software"

What do you like best?

Coeffecup HTML editor is the best html programming software.in this software also support to CSS programming.coeffecup gives responsive themes.

What do you dislike?

Coeffecup HTML editor does not support JavaScript programming language in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best option when you strating lurning html programming language.

Coeffecup HTML does not support JavaScript programming language in this software.

Mic K.

"Basic HTML Editor with WYSIWYG"

What do you like best?

User interface is simple and easy enough that a beginner can pick up the software without much training. It's free.

What do you dislike?

Limited scripting features and automation functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quality HTML editor for beginners.

Allows employees to edit HTML templates quickly and easily without knowing much about programming. Anyone can pick it up quickly.

Mariana Andrea S.

"The best website design tool"

What do you like best?

This tool has all that I need to design a full website, and with it you can learn how to use HTML.

What do you dislike?

It is an expensive tool, and is very hard use it for beginners, but when you learn how to use it and how HTLM works, you wont regret.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its expensive, but it totally worth it, and when you learn to use it at 100%, you till have the best tool to design websites.

With it I used to create very nice websites, all my customers were satisfied.

Lucy K.

"Great web editor for fast webpages"

What do you like best?

Tons of HTML/CSS features, seamlessly Front-End development integration, advanced code editor functions, the possibility to add Web components with a few clicks, it comes with FTP, code snippets and a set of rich tools like color picker and responsive design.

What do you dislike?

UI can be messed up with a bunch of buttons and options and it doesn't have GitHub integration

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering all HTML editors in market this can be a great alternative for fast webpage prototypes, it's intuitive and you can archieve some productivity level with it.

Front-End development, HTML/CSS mock ups, it's easy to learn and understand and you can create webpage prototypes easily.

Mark K.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I have been using CoffeeCup software since the company started distributing its software I believe in 96. They had a slew of different programs which helped with website design and implemation of your website.

What do you dislike?

There has never been a thing I disliked about CoffeeCup software. As I stated in the review above it has always been the best software around.

CoffeeCup software is very userfriendly which enhances efficiencies.

Malik E.

"Simple but a bit confusing product"

What do you like best?

I like the simple-ness of this product however, it's a bit hard to use and not that intuitive. It also lacks any sort of advanced design options and it locks you to the GUI that is provided with the product.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you do not have access to any advanced design methods to tweak things is a huge downside to me.

We are trying to provide a tool for non-tech users to use and create HTML templates for the company.

Gil P.

"Easy as 1,2,3"

What do you like best?

Simple tool for non-complex html edits. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to FTP items to the server. That is dated and cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't mind having to FTP all of your work to the server, then this low-cost solution might be for you

I have easily launched websites for clients with this software

Fredrick M.

"Cheap but effective"

What do you like best?

Coffeecup is a great start for HTML .its light, super fast and very efficient.its simplicity is one the things that made me to fall in love with it as compared to others.it also comes in very handy when testing a website for responsiveness

What do you dislike?

the UI needs a some work its kinda of crowded,buttons all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great software to kick start a career or passion in html coding.

as a web developer i use coffecup when main websites for clients

Jessica M.

"Herramienta para creacion de proyectos web de manera sencilla"

What do you like best?

Permite la facil y rapida creacion de aplicaciones web cumpliendo los mas nuevos estandares y diseño adaptativo.

What do you dislike?

La interfaz de usuario puede ser mejorada, puede brindar un mejor visor web en tiempo real.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es una gran alternativa para la generacion de maquetas y diseño adaptativo, es util para personas con poco conocimiento de programacion y diseño de paginas web.

Creacion de proyectos Front-End, puede llegar a ser una herramienta util cuando se han establecido reglas de estilo y estructura de un proyecto.

Marvin P.

"CoffeCup"

What do you like best?

It is one of the most powerfull tools to design websites.

What do you dislike?

Its an expensive tool, and it is very hard to use. I dont recommend it to beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a little HTLM knowledge, this is a very good tool, but if youre a beginner, please, dont waste your money on it yet jajajaja.

Actually I dont use it, but when i use to, it helped me to know how HTLM works

Anastacia M.

"Fast and easy webpage mockups "

What do you like best?

Easy to design and implement HTML components, you can generate style guidelines easily, it has many options to configure it, it helps you with last standards and best practices, it has support for responsive designs and live previews.

What do you dislike?

It generates too much code that you don't need, it doesn't have plugins or extra Front-End tools like CSS preprocessors or popular CSS frameworks.

Front-End development.

Sandra S.

"Great Web Editor Tool"

What do you like best?

let's me preview my coding efforts in several browsers

What do you dislike?

some code defaults to archaic versions - perhaps I just have the program set up incorrectly but text will still default to <font> </font>

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any editor, it helps to know basic HTML and CSS

Have no idea how to answer this one - It is the only editor I use.

UD
User in Design

"Better HTML Editors Out there."

What do you like best?

Coffee Cup HTML has been an idea go-to for those new to designing and coding with HTML, and need a basic site and novice grasp on coding and designing web pages.

What do you dislike?

There are just so many alternatives that allow ease of use, contain the ability to learn without becoming overwhelmed, and provides up-to-date results without the bloat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for those who are just beginners, but it will be easy to wean off the product when you are ready to have a more direct hands-on approach to HTML code

It was one of my most recommended starters to those who were getting in to understanding HTML coding.

Vinita P.

"Coffe Cup HTML Editor"

What do you like best?

This is a good HTML editor which highlights different types of HTML in color for easy visual referencing. Great for people who like to code HTML or who need to edit generated HTML.

What do you dislike?

It is what it is, an HTML editor. It could have more automated features that would help coding such as an extensive javascript library.

I'm looking for a good web design software that will allow me to focus on design and not on coding.

I
Internal Consultant

"Great cross-browser compatibility"

What do you like best?

It gives me flexibility and confidence in development/editing wen sites as it is compatible with all the major browsers we are concerned (website states 10 browsers). It assists editing and validates the links as well as editing CSS and image tags, allows easy insertion of commonly used characters.

What do you dislike?

Meets all our needs up to mid-level coding and development. Our content providers easily use with no to little problems with a fast learning curve.

Web development and content editing (for content providers)

Bill B.

"Fun and easy starter web design software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, particularly if you use one of the many templates available. Also, it plays well with other CoffeeCup software tools.

What do you dislike?

A little clunky when you try and edit a pre-existing template.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very affordable option to start designing websites.

Entry level and basic web designs that are not too complex.

Zahra A.

"Conveniently available and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that’s you don’t have to download anything to be able to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I feel as this has got it all!!

HTML isn’t something everyone understands, I love that coffee cup makes it easy to use and understand. I use it to create and maintain our organizations website.

UD
User in Defense & Space

" Coffeecup editor for coffee"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and ftp usage is a great feature

What do you dislike?

Could use some more updated tools such as integration with wordpress

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple and easy to use and great for working with clients that are not that FTP savvy

Mostly used to FTP content and coordinate with clients files. Ease of use is the best benefit as most less familiar with design can still use use this product

"Versatile HTML Editor"

What do you like best?

What I like best would be the ability to work from web or desk top options, plus allowinng the user to work from other sites, with a wide range of editing and code writing options.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike would be the cost, as a student designer, and it not being as intuitive as it could be.

Web design, HTML tweaking, self-teaching web coding

Nite O.

"Clunky "

What do you like best?

The ability to make fillable forms pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

Being forced to host on their platform unless paying additional fees.

Not solving any - I stopped using their software.

"simple HTML and code editor "

What do you like best?

The app-based and web-based version available, edit your code like another editor, the free version for cost saving

What do you dislike?

not too much tool available, need to increase plugin support.

using web-based version we can edit, create sites and email templates, also saving cost using free version.

"Simple, easy to use editor"

What do you like best?

CoffeCup HTML editor keeps a basic interface with unnecessary fluff so you can see what you need and get the job done.

What do you dislike?

No real negatives. Sometimes you need a little more but that's not what is geared toward.

Helps you find glitches or the area you want to edit

UT
User in Telecommunications

"Coffecup HTML Editor"

What do you like best?

Ease of generating web pages without having to code a lot, Built functionalities provided by the tool is very helpful in web development.

What do you dislike?

None so far

Ease of building web pages, does not take long as I am saving time on complex coding .

User in Media Production

"Great choice for those who cose"

What do you like best?

I love many built in choices for different types of coding languages. Made it really great for organizing.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing much I dislike about this editor. It has been my go to since I stopped using Notepad++

Writing code with ease

"Awesome software!"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy enough for most anyone to use. A great and cost effective alternative to the bigger more expensive software out there.

What do you dislike?

Definitely could have more upgrades and additions but sometimes less is more.

Way too many to list. Check it out.

UE
User in E-Learning

"Somewhere in between a text editor and full design software, this product exists"

What do you like best?

Simple interface for editing HTML and seeing quick results without publishing.

What do you dislike?

Product is fairly straightforward about what it is offering. I do wish it had better integration with other tools for design.

Web tool creation for customers and staff.

User in Consumer Electronics

"Coffee cup editor"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and easy to preview and publish. Also a decent text editor. Free version is good for small projects/beginning web design

What do you dislike?

For full HTML editor and layout designs you need to buy the professional version

Small web pages for my online portfolio

UW
User in Wireless

"Have used this for years"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create websites and modify them later on.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated to me and I don't think its as intuitive.

It benefits me by allowing me to create live sites to share our products on.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

You can use it virtually anywhere, easy for multiple accounts to access.

What do you dislike?

The interface is sometimes a little confusing

Creating excellent code!

Learning about CoffeeCup HTML Editor?

* We monitor all CoffeeCup HTML Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.