Clipchamp for G Suite

Clipchamp is a video tool collection for G Suite & G Suite for Education.It lets you and your G Suite users record, compress, convert, edit, upload, collect, save and share video files.

Work for Clipchamp for G Suite?

Learning about Clipchamp for G Suite?

Clipchamp for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 Clipchamp for G Suite reviews
Clipchamp for G Suite review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Review for Clipchamp for G Suite"

What do you like best?

I had a huge task placed before me. I was just hired by the Academy to update the school website, and a video header on the website was a must. I had no prior work with editing, compressing, and adding music to a video before. Thankfully Clipchamp for G Suite had all of the tools I needed to get the job done. What I liked best is how easy to use it was. Once I recorded video clips all I had to do was drag and drop them into Clipchamp. It was then a breeze to splice, edit, and customize the video to just the way I wanted it to be. After I completed my first project, I know that I will be able to make any professional looking video. It was also fun playing around with the different effects and tools that are built in.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I did not like was that my middle school students were able to catch on to using Clipchamp quicker than I was. We have it on their Chromebooks and they are able to record videos in the browser and then upload them directly to their Google Drive accounts. The files are automatically converted and compressed into the best format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time searching for a video editor, video compressor, file convertor, and formatting service for videos. Clipchamp for G Suite does all of this.

As mentioned in what I disliked, the ease of use not only for myself as an administrator, but for the students is phenomenal. We have various projects built into the curriculum that require the students to record videos and submit them for grading. For instance one project for 7th grade they have to produce a weather forecast like you would see on the evening news. Thanks to Clipchamp the students are able to do everything necessary to not only record, but also edit their videos. The students get very creative and I can see that some of them have a natural talent for video production.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clipchamp for G Suite
Clipchamp for G Suite review by Haley A.
Haley A.

"ClipChamp is the best video compression tool!"

What do you like best?

Clipchamp is easy to use. It maintains the quality of your video and can reduce the size of videos that are extremely large.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how clipchamp can take a long time to compress a large file size.

We are a sales organization that sells PBS programs so Clipchamp is extremely useful for sharing promotional reels and clips of our programs to potential sponsor prospects. However, if the original file is too large, clipchamp comes to the rescue and reduces the file while maintaining the quality so the clip can be shared easier.

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Clipchamp for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Pixabay Free Images for G Suite Logo
Pixabay Free Images for G Suite
Pixabay Free Images for G Suite add-on to helps you to choose from thousands of striking, beautiful images and insert them in your Google Docs document, all without worrying about copyright
Translate+ for G Suite Logo
Translate+ for G Suite
Translate+ is an add-on for use with Google docs, which translate foreign language content into your mother language, it supports most of popular languages.
Hapara for G Suite Logo
Hapara for G Suite
Hapara for G Suite provides educators with the tools they need to create deeper, more meaningful digital learning experiences.
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite Logo
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite
GradeProof is an artificially intelligent proofreading for Google Docs that corrects spelling, grammar and phrasing.
EasyBib for G Suite Logo
EasyBib for G Suite
EasyBib is an intuitive information literacy platform that provides citation, note taking, and research tools that are easy-to-use and educational.
Vocabulary.com for G Suite Logo
Vocabulary.com for G Suite
Vocabulary.com app helps students learn and master words. Vocabulary.com teaches you words by systematically exposing you to a wide array of question types and activities that will help you understand all the meanings and nuances of every word youre learning.
Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite Logo
Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite
4.8
Wolfram|Alpha for Docs allows G Docs to have direct access to the Wolfram computational platform.
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite Logo
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite gives direct access to the power of Wolfram computational knowledge
Sefaria Library for G Suite Logo
Sefaria Library for G Suite
1.0
Sefaria Library for G Suite add-on enables the addition of Jewish texts into Google Docs by direct reference or by search term with more functionality forthcoming.
Blago for G Suite Logo
Blago for G Suite
Blago for G Suite is an application for professors.

Learning about Clipchamp for G Suite?

* We monitor all Clipchamp for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.